1 1
RonD1120

DECLAS Has Begun

This document was declassified EO last week. Note significance can be determined on signature page.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/RawSIGINTGuidelines-as-approved-redacted.pdf

POTUS: "More, much more. to come."

Panic in DC

Epstein --> Suicide Attempt? Look at facts surrounding. Assassination attempt? Logical Thinking.

Operation Air Lift --> Obama?

Enjoy the show

WWG1WGA

34 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This document was declassified EO last week. Note significance can be determined on signature page.

I remember about two years ago when Q announced that the arrest warrants for Hillary Clinton and dozens of other "deep state" actors had in fact been issued and the arrests would come at any moment.  It was "CONFIRMED."

How'd that turn out for you?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, billvon said:

I remember about two years ago when Q announced that the arrest warrants for Hillary Clinton and dozens of other "deep state" actors had in fact been issued and the arrests would come at any moment.  It was "CONFIRMED."

Same as all his other predictions.

59 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/RawSIGINTGuidelines-as-approved-redacted.pdf

POTUS: "More, much more. to come."

Panic in DC

Epstein --> Suicide Attempt? Look at facts surrounding. Assassination attempt? Logical Thinking.

Operation Air Lift --> Obama?

Enjoy the show

WWG1WGA

This document was declassified by EO (Executive Order) last week. Note: the significance can be determined on the signature page.

You claim an understanding of human psychology, how would you explain your predilection for clipped military speak? Is it just an "in the moment" sort of thing like Northerners saying ya'll when in Texas?  Or, does this Q thing do something for you on a much deeper level?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billvon said:

I believe the term pending is applicable.

Barr > Durham > Unlimited Authority

Epstein > Cast of Characters is known.

God's will

The Great Awakening

Truth will become public

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

This document was declassified by EO (Executive Order) last week. Note: the significance can be determined on the signature page.

You claim an understanding of human psychology, how would you explain your predilection for clipped military speak? Is it just an "in the moment" sort of thing like Northerners saying ya'll when in Texas?  Or, does this Q thing do something for you on a much deeper level?

Yes

Yes

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

I believe the term pending is applicable.

Barr > Durham > Unlimited Authority

God's will

The Great Awakening

Truth will become public

If this kind of insanity is "god's will", your idea of a god is worse than your idea of a satan.

Complete and utter bullshit.

19 minutes ago, normiss said:

If this kind of insanity is "god's will", your idea of a god is worse than your idea of a satan.

Complete and utter bullshit.

We shall see what we shall believe.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

34 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Indeed.  We have video of Trump and Epstein palling around at a party, choosing women.  In Trump's own words, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.  He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”  And he was a regular at Mar-A-Lago.

Philippians 4:3

Luke 6:13

8 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Yes

Yes

As long as Yankees don't go so far as to say All Y'all I reckon it's just the natural tendency to try to fit in.  But if certain words or ideas trigger a subconscious reaction to behave or speak in a particular manner that say's something else. Again, you're the counselor, if someone makes a claim in response to a subconscious trigger is it appropriate to first believe the claim before examining the root cause of the persons behavior?

11 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

As long as Yankees don't go so far as to say All Y'all I reckon it's just the natural tendency to try to fit in.  But if certain words or ideas trigger a subconscious reaction to behave or speak in a particular manner that say's something else. Again, you're the counselor, if someone makes a claim in response to a subconscious trigger is it appropriate to first believe the claim before examining the root cause of the persons behavior?

In the counseling profession, it is not ethical to play mind games with your client. We deal with them where there are. If they choose to go deeper we go with them. If not we work from the present position.

30 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

In the counseling profession, it is not ethical to play mind games with your client. We deal with them where there are. If they choose to go deeper we go with them. If not we work from the present position.

Seriously? Don't you counsel to guide someone to a better place mentally; to actively find a way to get them to see things differently? No matter, I wasn't advocating playing unethical mind games with a client. I was, too clumsily it seems, trying to get you to consider your own thought processes. The suggestion was that it's useful to ask ones self if a belief is held because of the testable truth it is made of or if it's simply the sort of thing we like to believe. Q, for example. 

"Q provides proofs."

Isn't it more a case of Q provides prophecy? If the Q thing is real and true how is it that after over a year and a half of revelations it's still a fringe right wing movement?

Please explain to we unbelievers in a point by point, fact by fact and demonstrated truth by demonstrated truth way why you believe it to be true. 

Seriously? Don't you counsel to guide someone to a better place mentally; to actively find a way to get them to see things differently? No matter, I wasn't advocating playing unethical mind games with a client. I was, too clumsily it seems, trying to get you to consider your own thought processes. The suggestion was that it's useful to ask ones self if a belief is held because of the testable truth it is made of or if it's simply the sort of thing we like to believe. Q, for example. 

Actually, Ron is right on this one. You have to deal with someone where they are, not where they coulda-shoulda-woulda been. Kind of like you when you manage a project, you have to start from where you actually are, with the team members you actually have. People have to take themselves to change, you can't make it happen for them.

Wendy P.

17 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Actually, Ron is right on this one. You have to deal with someone where they are, not where they coulda-shoulda-woulda been. Kind of like you when you manage a project, you have to start from where you actually are, with the team members you actually have. People have to take themselves to change, you can't make it happen for them.

Wendy P.

You start where they are, sure. Maybe the person comes out the end simply feeling better about themselves or maybe it's to where they feel better and quit axe murdering.  But it's not just hand holding it's about achievable results and positive change, or so I thought. 

"Q provides proofs."

Well, he OFFERS proof, but the proof always fails.  HRC and company were NOT arrested several years ago, even though he claimed the warrants had been issued.  There really wasn't a secret child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that HRC was running.  Robert Mueller wasn't secretly investigating the Democrats to destroy them.  Angela Merkel turned out to not actually Hitler's granddaughter.  (Yes, he actually claimed that.)   And it turns out that Debbie Wasserman Schultz did not hire MS-13 to murder Seth Rich.

So far everything Q has claimed would happen has not come to pass.  

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Q provides proofs. 

Name one. 

Name one single prediction that your "Q" has made that has come true.

OTOH, it is truly disturbing how readily you latch on to the apparent idea of a 'military takeover' of the justice system. 

The idea that US citizens would be taken to Guantanamo and tried by the military is abhorrent. 

It flies in the face of every civil right we have. 
But you're ok with it because you don't think your 'enemies' deserve those rights, aren't you?

Advanced issues found

28 minutes ago, billvon said:

"Q provides proofs."

So far everything Q has claimed would happen has not come to pass.  

That is not true. You are skimming the surface. Many months ago ryoder made reference to QAanon. It intrigued me and I started searching. One door leads to another, to another and so on. Now I have over a half-dozen sites I check and compare analyzations. Within the Q posts are codes, disinformation, trolls to fake news, Biblical references and much more. You have to do your own research and dig deeper. It is a military operation. It is not simple to grasp. 

"Truth is a force of nature." ~Donald J Trump

WWG1WGA

"Q provides proofs."

Isn't it more a case of Q provides prophecy? If the Q thing is real and true how is it that after over a year and a half of revelations it's still a fringe right wing movement?

Please explain to we unbelievers in a point by point, fact by fact and demonstrated truth by demonstrated truth way why you believe it to be true. 

You have to do your own research. See post above to billvon.

You are looking for a softer easier way. That is the way of the liberal path.

Advanced issues found

5 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The idea that US citizens would be taken to Guantanamo and tried by the military is abhorrent. 

It flies in the face of every civil right we have. 
But you're ok with it because you don't think your 'enemies' deserve those rights, aren't you?

Military personnel charged with military crimes will be tried in military courts. Civilians will be tried in federal courts. We are not talking about only a few people. 

[DS] is DEEP very DEEP

"That is not true.  You are skimming the surface."

So you are claiming that Q is correct when he claims:

Hillary Clinton's passport was revoked and she was arrested?

Angela Merkel is Hitler's granddaughter?

Clinton ran a secret child sex ring in the basement of a Washington, DC pizza place?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired MS-13 to kill Democrats?

This seems applicable here: "See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ."