1 1
RonD1120

DECLAS Has Begun

7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

That is correct. Self-assured people do not need help. They do not search for answers. Their lives are complete. I was not that fortunate. When my life got stable, when I began to experience joy, I wanted to help others that were still suffering. My purpose here is to spread the good news, first of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and second to those seeking positive optimism about our president.

Obviously, you and many others do not need or want the good news or positive optimism. So be it but, there are lurkers.

I don't think it's it's a self assured thing for pretty much everyone Ron.

Life is scary, it's challenging, for some it's beyond absolute desperation.

It's not "complete", it just is.

I hope we all, or most of us, look at life with good news and positive optimism.

Seriously man.

That really has nothing to do with any president though. Much less associating that office with any religion.

7 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Okay, I get that. I also get that your technique is to avoid answering certain uncomfortable questions and then just soldier on. This should be easy for you. You said this:

So what I find interesting is that you reference a certain translation of the text. Specifically the New King James Version (translation) of the bible.  As you know there are many translations of the bible in many different languages. My question for you is: how dependent is your certainty on a specific translation of the text? 

"I had been unknowingly following Lucifer, the thief, and liar. Now I knew the truth."

What I find interesting is that he supports a proven thief and liar, namely Donald Trump.  It must be a challenge to hold and defend  two contradictory positions at the same time.

10 hours ago, billvon said:

At least half a dozen.

Who was the guy before him, who predicted that "certainly before the end of the Bush presidency" the Earth would be ravaged by a huge meteor?  Was that Bill Cole?

True. Bill Cole, unfortunately, fell into that trap. I know better. I warn based on information as I become aware. I am a watchman. I do not predict specific dates as only God knows.

However, as anyone peruses this forum, the glaring message is that we are in a state of SHTF because of President Trump and the right-wing conservative Christians, that is the gun-toting deplorables. 

10 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Okay, I get that. I also get that your technique is to avoid answering certain uncomfortable questions and then just soldier on. This should be easy for you. You said this:

So what I find interesting is that you reference a certain translation of the text. Specifically the New King James Version (translation) of the bible.  As you know there are many translations of the bible in many different languages. My question for you is: how dependent is your certainty on a specific translation of the text? 

I use many versions of scripture depending on the audience. The basic message of the gospel of Jesus Christ is the same in all of them. The proper exegesis of scripture is best discussed among mature believers.

9 hours ago, normiss said:

I don't think it's it's a self assured thing for pretty much everyone Ron.

Life is scary, it's challenging, for some it's beyond absolute desperation.

It's not "complete", it just is.

I hope we all, or most of us, look at life with good news and positive optimism.

Seriously man.

That really has nothing to do with any president though. Much less associating that office with any religion.

I agree. I do not believe the office should be specific religion dominated. However, that was the fear with Obama. It was obvious he was stacking the deck with Muslims IAW the NWO. That is Satanic and Luciferian.

That is exactly why I believe God intervened and allowed Donald Trump to win the EC vote. He gave us another chance to continue His divine experiment.

Now the Patriots are in control and I doubt if all of them are Christians. I believe POTUS is.

My OP has to do with the Patriots and specifically Q. Q stated DECLAS would open the judicial doors for prosecution. I believe it has started.

Be on the watch for the James Comey report, the OIG report, and we have no full idea what Huber has uncovered and not made public.

Epstein's pedophilia logs are going implicate many of our national leaders in business as well as the government.

Would all that qualify as SHTF?

22 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I use many versions of scripture depending on the audience. 

Well, no surprise there, given that you can find support for just about anything somewhere in the scripture.  Slavery, genocide. . . all have your god's approval.

What IS surprising is that you consistently ignore the teachings of Jesus in Matthew 5 - 7.

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Well, no surprise there, given that you can find support for just about anything somewhere in the scripture.  Slavery, genocide. . . all have your god's approval.

What IS surprising is that you consistently ignore the teachings of Jesus in Matthew 5 - 7.

Apparently, only in cyberspace IAW bias viewing. But, I expect and accept that.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I use many versions of scripture depending on the audience. The basic message of the gospel of Jesus Christ is the same in all of them. The proper exegesis of scripture is best discussed among mature believers.

I did not ask which translation you might select to inform me or any other infidel in the audience. I asked : "how dependent is your certainty on a specific translation of the text?"  Why did you choose the NKJV to inform us this time?

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I am speaking truth. There are many people who will verify what I say because Christ changed their lives.

Truth is independent of what others also believe. I know you don't get that but it is true.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I agree. I do not believe the office should be specific religion dominated. However, that was the fear with Obama. It was obvious he was stacking the deck with Muslims IAW the NWO. That is Satanic and Luciferian.

That is exactly why I believe God intervened and allowed Donald Trump to win the EC vote.

Funny, given that he is far more dishonest than any other president (ever), he is making off with millions in taxpayer money siphoned into his resorts, and is standing by approvingly as children die in US detention.

John 10:10 - The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

John 8:44 -  You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.  . . . When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

However, as anyone peruses this forum, the glaring message is that we are in a state of SHTF because of President Trump and the right-wing conservative Christians, that is the gun-toting deplorables. 

Right, and your message that you are heading towards armed insurrection and civil war because of the liberal deep state is far more optimistic.

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

True. Bill Cole, unfortunately, fell into that trap. I know better. I warn based on information as I become aware. I am a watchman. I do not predict specific dates as only God knows.

"Conservatives believe the truth will prevail. The liberals are laughing all the way to the bank. Prepare for America 2017, prepare for SHTF. "
RonD.

And that's just ONE of the many times I can remember you predicting specific dates for SHTF that never come to pass.

45 minutes ago, yoink said:

"Conservatives believe the truth will prevail. The liberals are laughing all the way to the bank. Prepare for America 2017, prepare for SHTF. "
RonD.

And that's just ONE of the many times I can remember you predicting specific dates for SHTF that never come to pass.

So you did not prepare. President Trump and the Patriots are in control and you are smiling. Yes? You liberals make posts like you are terrified. No?

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Funny, given that he is far more dishonest than any other president (ever), he is making off with millions in taxpayer money siphoned into his resorts, and is standing by approvingly as children die in US detention.

John 10:10 - The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

John 8:44 -  You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.  . . . When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I do not accept your first statement. Fake news! 

12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

So you did not prepare. President Trump and the Patriots are in control and you are smiling. Yes? You liberals make posts like you are terrified. No?

You stated that you don't make predictions about dates. Categorically. Because that's God's purview.

But there you are making predictions about it happening in 2017.

The problem is that how you'd like to THINK you behave doesn't actually resemble what you do in reality.

This has nothing to do with my preparation and everything to do with your self delusion.

7 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I do not accept your first statement.

"Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency. Commentators and fact-checkers have described the rate of his falsehoods as unprecedented in politics, and they have become a distinctive part of both his business and political identity. He has a pattern of making controversial statements and subsequently denying having done so."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

A short list of his lies:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

A more comprehensive list of his over 10,000 false or misleading claims -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.bfbde91a12ff

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

"Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency. Commentators and fact-checkers have described the rate of his falsehoods as unprecedented in politics, and they have become a distinctive part of both his business and political identity. He has a pattern of making controversial statements and subsequently denying having done so."

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.bfbde91a12ff

You can post as many actual, factual events as you like. 

Ron will quite happily say that he doesn't believe any of it and expect that to be a basis for a rational position.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

So you did not prepare. President Trump and the Patriots are in control and you are smiling. Yes? 

Oh, right. So you're saying that Trump being in control is Shit Hitting The Fan?

4 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I did not ask which translation you might select to inform me or any other infidel in the audience. I asked : "how dependent is your certainty on a specific translation of the text?"  Why did you choose the NKJV to inform us this time?

Truth is independent of what others also believe. I know you don't get that but it is true.

When I went to BibleGateway.com that was the translation already selected. It is easy to read, so I went with it.

Truth cuts through all levels of consciousness.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

All fake or questionable sources.