1 1
RonD1120

DECLAS Has Begun

25 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

It is for the [Ds] and the [DS].

Trump being in control means SHTF for Q? I thought they were supposed to be buddies?

Stay tuned. There should, and I emphasize should be a lot of new information coming out this month.

How do we test the validity of that prediction? What constitutes a lot of new information?

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

Trump being in control means SHTF for Q? I thought they were supposed to be buddies?

How do we test the validity of that prediction? What constitutes a lot of new information?

You don't.  Ron will either hope no one remembers it, or in two months say "well, turns out AOC's poll numbers are down.  I told you lots of new information would come out."  Of course, if there's a new case of rape or assault associated with Trump, that will be defined as "not the new information."

The FBI has just declared Qanon a domestic terror threat.  Ron, while you were railing against terrorism, did you ever think you'd see the day when you wholeheartedly supported a domestic terror group?

============

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

=============

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

(edited)
2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

All fake or questionable sources.

Oh please.  The evidence is overwhelming, from multiple independent sources.  Your claim just makes you look even sillier than usual.

Edited by kallend

Ron,

A serious question for you. Trump has called a dictator and murderer a ‘friend’. Not mainstream media spinning it, but straight from the horses mouth on Twitter. 

How are you rationalising that it is acceptable? I am working on the assumption you are ok with it, as to date nothing Trump has done has been ‘wrong’, he is almost literally. Christ incarnate for you from what I can see

12 hours ago, billvon said:

The FBI has just declared Qanon a domestic terror threat.  Ron, while you were railing against terrorism, did you ever think you'd see the day when you wholeheartedly supported a domestic terror group?

============

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

=============

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

Well, that is interesting. Considering that Q has stated they are going after [DS] FBI personnel I am not surprised. Also note, look where the document originated and the news source that made it public. Questionable, very questionable as they are oppositional strongholds.

We just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Enjoy the show.

Other disturbing news, John Ratciffe nomination withdrawn. We Anons were getting excited about him taking the lead at DNI.

3 hours ago, nigel99 said:

Ron,

A serious question for you. Trump has called a dictator and murderer a ‘friend’. Not mainstream media spinning it, but straight from the horses mouth on Twitter. 

How are you rationalising that it is acceptable? I am working on the assumption you are ok with it, as to date nothing Trump has done has been ‘wrong’, he is almost literally. Christ incarnate for you from what I can see

If you are referring to NK's Kim Jong Un, the gameplay as I understand is to pacify him and reduce his effectiveness as a major component in the cabal's list of usable assets.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

If you are referring to NK's Kim Jong Un, the gameplay as I understand is to pacify him and reduce his effectiveness as a major component in the cabal's list of usable assets.

So you admit that Trump, like Lucifer, is a liar.  Got it.

(edited)
4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Thanks.

So a God of truth has chosen as a method of delivering change deception and falsehood? 

Edited by nigel99

(edited)
4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Holy Freakin' Ga-Moly! Are you sure it's not Kim Baby's hair do? Maybe it's detachable and Trump wants it. Seems plausible to me.

Edited by JoeWeber

14 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Well, that is interesting. Considering that Q has stated they are going after [DS] FBI personnel I am not surprised. 

Yep.  The FBI is finally going after the real problem.

We just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Yes, we will.  On the plus side we have gotten good at dealing with terrorists here in the US.  Some examples:

Qanon terrorists Michael Hari, Michael McWhorter and Joe Morris firebombed an Islamic center in 2017.  Two are going to jail for a long, long time - at least 35 years.  The third is in jail awaiting his trial.  They adopted the Q moniker "white rabbit" just before the attacks.   Justice 3, Q 0.

Qanon terrorist Matthew P. Wright drove an armored truck onto the bridge over Hoover Dam and stopped it there, blocking all access to the dam.  An armed standoff with police ensued.  The Q follower was eventually taken into custody.  He had written several letters to people using the Q signature - WWG1WGA.  (Ron often uses the same signature, interestingly.)  Justice 4, Q 0.

9 hours ago, billvon said:

Yes, we will.  On the plus side we have gotten good at dealing with terrorists here in the US.  Some examples:

Qanon terrorists Michael Hari, Michael McWhorter and Joe Morris firebombed an Islamic center in 2017.  Two are going to jail for a long, long time - at least 35 years.  The third is in jail awaiting his trial.  They adopted the Q moniker "white rabbit" just before the attacks.   Justice 3, Q 0.

Qanon terrorist Matthew P. Wright drove an armored truck onto the bridge over Hoover Dam and stopped it there, blocking all access to the dam.  An armed standoff with police ensued.  The Q follower was eventually taken into custody.  He had written several letters to people using the Q signature - WWG1WGA.  (Ron often uses the same signature, interestingly.)  Justice 4, Q 0.

I can find no reference to Q regarding the first three. M.P. Wright did believe he was doing the work of Q because he was not satisfied with President Trump's lack of action. Do not fall prey to the broad brush theory.

We have learned much since the first postings of Q on 4Chan.

I'll be back when something more definite is made known. I still believe the Patriots are in control.

At the very least, this movement is organizing the voting population greater than anything I have experienced in my lifetime.

18 hours ago, billvon said:

Check these guys out.

1021144649_GitmoQAnons.jpg.1a2fe72c061530f2a1b0a8a06e551d0c.jpg

58 minutes ago, headoverheels said:

Yeah, they can't even get the year right.

It’s nice that terrorists now wear T-shirt’s to show membership to an organization. If only Al-Qaeda has done the same it would have made tracking  them down a hell of a lot easier!