2 2
billvon

Russiagate

3 hours ago, rushmc said:

Funny stuff John!

Meanwhile We get more and more evidence that the Russian investigation was a hoax from the get go.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-clashed-doj-biased-fisa-source-texts-mccabe-page

And ABC News is saying NO MORE INDICTMENTS are expected as a result of the Mueller Investigation.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7 minutes ago, BillyVance said:

And ABC News is saying NO MORE INDICTMENTS are expected as a result of the Mueller Investigation.

Right.  There have "only" been 199 indictments, 34 people indicted, 7 guilty pleas, 1 guilty verdict, and 6 prison sentences.  But it's all a WITCH HUNT!  AHAHAHAHAHAH!

5 hours ago, BillyVance said:

Ok then, so as long as there aren’t any indictments, things are ok, right?

Hillary Clinton wasn’t indicted either, was she? 

Wendy P. 

4 hours ago, tonyhays said:

Mueller submitted his report.  My hopes are it's conclusive and transparent.

I suspect it will be - and it won't matter.

There won't be anything big that's new in it.  Better sourcing for some indictments, more information on what Trump knew and when.  But since you can't indict a sitting president, Trump supporters will say "no indictment!  That's PROOF he is innocent!  In your face!"  Trump detractors will say "X Y and Z PROVE he is GUILTY!"

So nothing will change.  At this point the GOP is so dependent on Trump that they could find him naked in a closet with Putin and Mitch McConnell would say "well, of course he showed poor judgment, but it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment."

It was funny to watch the Democrats go crazy when Trump won! Now it’s going to be fun to watch them go crazy because the Mueller report didn’t charge him!

And now, they want to go after Miller for not giving them what they wanted! 

So during the campaign when everybody went crazy when Trump said he might not except the outcome of an election the Dems went apoplectic. So during this we have had Democrats not excepting the outcome of an election for 2 plus years and here we have Democrat’s not accepting the Muller report and going apoplectic again.

People, this shit cannot be made up! 

10 hours ago, rushmc said:

And everyone and all of those indictments had nothing to do with Russia collusion bill. Sorry you hang your hat on a fake false narrative meant only to intimidate the winning president that you didn't like

Jesus, you’re so blind Trump could have a Russian passport and you’d claim it was innocent. 

Its pretty clear that members of Trumps inner circle worked with Russia

The New Republic: The Spy Who Wasn't

https://newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy

This is a counterpoint on the allegations against Maria Butina.

What really caught my eye and caused me to read it, was the name of the author: James Bamford.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bamford

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 8:36 AM, rushmc said:

It was funny to watch the Democrats go crazy when Trump won! Now it’s going to be fun to watch them go crazy because the Mueller report didn’t charge him!

You can't indict a sitting president so how is that relevant?

On 3/22/2019 at 11:10 PM, billvon said:

At this point the GOP is so dependent on Trump that they could find him naked in a closet with Putin and Mitch McConnell would say "well, of course he showed poor judgment, but it doesn't rise to the level of impeachment."

I read that in my head in Mitch McConnell's voice, was a bit strange.

1 hour ago, DJL said:

Wait, I thought you said the investigation was fake.  What changed?

Oh, I think over the next few weeks you will hear the right wing singing love songs to Mueller, how honest he is and how just, and how very, very not fake.

(edited)

Been a tough weekend for fake news CNN, the Washington (com)Post and many here.

We now know for sure the premise for the hoax investigation was a lie.

This is not over yet.  And I hope the Dems keep pushing their crazy investigations.  Good chance that will lead to a Republican super majority in both chambers with second term Trump Presidency.

Edited by rushmc

4 minutes ago, rushmc said:

This is not over yet.  And I hope the Dems keep pushing their crazy investigations.

I agree with you.  Russia has repeatedly tried to influence our country and this investigation was a part of the ongoing effort against that despite the President attempting to undermine it.

(edited)

Russia has been trying to undermine our elections for decades. That’s known. The false narrative is it somehow it’s linked to Trump this time. Which we now know is not true. But that ain’t going to stop the no trumper people with Trump collusion syndrome from trying to say other things.

And you’re gonna have to tell me how the president, in your mind, undermined the investigation. If you’re going to say he fired Comey that’s a joke to start with.

Edited by rushmc

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Oh, I think over the next few weeks you will hear the right wing singing love songs to Mueller, how honest he is and how just, and how very, very not fake.

I think we can all be fairly certain by now that the Russians were not stupid enough to work with Trump or the team of clowns he surrounds himself with. That they worked for his benefit is another matter. Mueller report will contain much more information that has not been released. It will all come out in the end.

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

I think we can all be fairly certain by now that the Russians were not stupid enough to work with Trump or the team of clowns he surrounds himself with. That they worked for his benefit is another matter. Mueller report will contain much more information that has not been released. It will all come out in the end.

All we have is a summary written by one of Trumps swamp critters. 

And this was released just 48hrs after Mueller submitted it. Mueller had:

19 lawyers

~40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants

2,800+ subpoenas

Nearly 500 search warrants

230+ orders for communications records

Nearly 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers

13 requests to foreign governments for evidence

Interviewed ~500 witnesses

I don't know how many pages were in the report, but I seriously doubt anyone could read the whole thing *and* write a summary in 48hrs.

(And why the hell does everything I type get double-spaced, goddamit!!!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

Russia has been trying to undermine our elections for decades. That’s known. The false narrative is it somehow it’s linked to Trump this time. Which we now know is not true. But that ain’t going to stop the no trumper people with Trump collusion syndrome from trying to say other things.

And you’re gonna have to tell me how the president, in your mind, undermined the investigation. If you’re going to say he fired Comey that’s a joke to start with.

Just the same, a number of key people in the Trump circle lied about contacts with Russia. When people are doing the right thing, my experience has been that they don't lie about it. Just sayin'...........

Just now, Faicon9493 said:

Just the same, a number of key people in the Trump circle lied about contacts with Russia. When people are doing the right thing, my experience has been that they don't lie about it. Just sayin'...........

Most likely there was no collusion. Also most likely at least some of Trumps band of sycophants attempted to collude. The Russians would have no reason to do that though. They could make all the trouble they wanted to without any help from untrustworthy clowns.

4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

All we have is a summary written by one of Trumps swamp critters. 

And this was released just 48hrs after Mueller submitted it. Mueller had:

19 lawyers

~40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants

2,800+ subpoenas

Nearly 500 search warrants

230+ orders for communications records

Nearly 50 orders authorizing use of pen registers

13 requests to foreign governments for evidence

Interviewed ~500 witnesses

I don't know how many pages were in the report, but I seriously doubt anyone could read the whole thing *and* write a summary in 48hrs.

(And why the hell does everything I type get double-spaced, goddamit!!!)

I don't know about that. What better way to damage a country you hate than to not only assist in installing a clown as President, but a clown who would bring a lot of clowns with him. I believe the term for this is kakistocracy.

3 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Most likely there was no collusion. Also most likely at least some of Trumps band of sycophants attempted to collude. The Russians would have no reason to do that though. They could make all the trouble they wanted to without any help from untrustworthy clowns.

As I was asking, these people lied because...........?