harro

Jump Numbers

I´ve done about 370, that is more then twice as much as I did -01, and that year I did more then twice as much as I did -00. So I hope I´ll be able to do at least 740 jumps next year! :)
Some of my favourites... my first crw-jump, tube-jump and my 500th, pylon-races at the hercules boogie and landing on a lake surrunded by big mountains at an easternboogie this spring.

Looking forward to see what happens next season!
/broke student[:/]

Highlights include my first freefall kiss with Jessica...

Awwwwwwwwww...you're my special boy!

I made 100 this year. Not too awful for working every weekend. I made a quarter of those at WFFC.

Next year, I plan to triple that! Hot damn!
Skydiving is for cool people only

(5 jumps in '98)
(8 jumps in '00)
(526 jumps in '01,A,B,D lic.)
571 jumps in '02,all paid for by me.(Almost only weekends)
Highlights;
1st Airspeed Tunnel Camp
1st Ballunar Lift-off comp. at NASA 1st place
1st season 4way comp. TSL 5th place
1st 40way formation jumps
1st Texas State record attempts 120way(14 jumps)
1st X-braced canopy Xaos 21 85'

May 2003 see the same kind of improvements!
Happy new year to all and to all, be safe!
Conway 1110B|

Only 130 or so. Was off/on all year with an injury to my lower back. That injury now has had me out of the air since October, and will keep me grounded till at LEAST March. Have MRI coming up this week to find out if it is healing.

Still - a great year. My first wedding jump, My first charity jump, Became a RB jumping out of a C130 (#398), jumped a ballon (#399), bi-plane (#400!), Bell412 (401), a Muff Brother jump 13-way magic carpet (402), and initiated a bunch of new Team Funnel members,. Had a chance to jump with some great names in the sport, and a whole bunch of great people.

Not many jumps - but the quality far surpasses the quantity!

Bo
TF#3

130-ish, which doesn't sound like much but was way more than I could really afford to do. Highlights included the current dropzone.com RW record, a four day big way camp in Eloy, my beer trip to WFFC... and 14 jumps over one week in October with 130+ of my best female friends that I'll remember for the rest of my life. B|

Was off/on all year with an injury to my lower back. That injury now has had me out of the air since October, and will keep me grounded till at LEAST March. Have MRI coming up this week to find out if it is healing.

Good luck with that. Back injuries suck; I was out for over a year with mine. My fingers are crossed that yours is healing nicely. B|

I did 592 jumps this year...

One reason for the high number is I go to the DZ every single f-en weekend... plus I have instructional ratings which allow me to get on almost every load and get paid. I Sebazz Nicolas am a skydiving whore. I love the sport. My goal for next year is to get 593 jumps or more...B|

Cheerio....

You people make me sick!! How the hell do you all find the time to get all those jumps in.

Not only the time, but how do you afford it! Makes me sick too:(.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I got 110 this year. Most of them paid for my me. A copule free IADs for a new instructor course and one tandem. Highlights were my 100th, getting up the balls to check out my now-home-dz after hearing so much (unfounded) bad shit about it, and my first chopper jump. Won't be happy with less than 200 next year
I got nuthin