DaGimp

New Parachutist

How many have already seen the back page of the new parachutist in memory of Holly Kish? I never met her but i can see that she has impacted many lives.

I haven't received mine yet, but the back page? That's pretty impressive (kudos to Kevin). I had the pleasure of meeting Holly earlier this year (she gave me a kiss on the airplane prior to my 100th at Eloy before we even knew each other) and then I was lucky enough to have exchanged some PMs with her. She was/is a special person who will be missed in this lifetime. But hopefully she will be there to great me/us when it's our turn to leave.

Blue Skies Holly ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I've only met Holly digitally, but she was well-loved in this little community - I'm sorry I never got a chance to meet her in person.

Kevin did an awesome job on that memorial page.

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

The page in memory of Holly is wonderfully done. Good job to who ever put it together. Photo's of her with friends are both on the ground and in the air. A great tribute.

There is a lot deeper meaning in the placement, and choice of pictures, backgrounds, etc. I'd be interested in figuring out how many of the "meanings" you guys can find within the picture.

Kevin

many thanks Kevin, once again

i'm anxious to see it, but at the same time i'm not so sure i really want to feel the loss the images will remind me of...

i only knew her breifly and yet there is this gaping hole in my life whenever i remember i wont see her smile next time i'm at eloy..

Senister,

i only knew her breifly and yet there is this gaping hole in my life whenever i remember i wont see her smile next time i'm at eloy..

But it will always be, pure and bright, in your heart. You needen't look outside for her; look inward, and there she will be...forever.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

We got our copy at work today.

Since I wasn't at the holiday boogie I didn't get to meet her, and I don't know the stories behind the pics. But every one of them included someone else that I know... and the whole thing brought tears to my eyes.

I did not have the chance to personally meet her but I knew of her. The memorial page was very touching. I too have lost a close friend due to a skydiving related incident. It will be 2 years June 15th, we have all experienced it at some point or time, it's a part of skydiving we have to accept. The best thing to do though is to never forget This is my favorite quote

"I will not remember you, because to remember I must forget first. I will never forget..."

Blue skies all and great work on the page

chris
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

You're in one of the pics.

That is the pic of me holding the PPG toothbrush she bought for me. God how i love that girl. I know she's still looking down on us smiling that holly smile....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

"I will not remember you, because to remember I must forget first. I will never forget..."

fuuuuck... thanks skymama, kevin..everyone..

love, hugs & blueskies holly.:(