Squeak

weekend numbers 1st & 2nd Nov

0:6:0
6 jumps
4 on saturday, tunred my 1st peice pair on some 4ways:)did a 9 ways with a friend for her 300th that was also cool:)I'm flying better and have more fun each week.:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

One jump on Saturday my last tandem.
It was really fun. Next is jump school but that’s not until Apr as it is getting way too cold. I think I will do a few more tandems just so I can stay sane.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

0:0:0
Had big plans to jump my ass off at the Mullins boogie this weekend at Wichita, but i decided not to even go down - 2,000 foot ceiling that never lifted once, scattered showers, and a good chance for t-storms. :( What even sucked more was that i have a Demo Firebolt 146 to play with that i've been itching to play with.. [:/]
=========Shaun ==========

0:2:0

Two jumps yesturday, lows ceilings and rain kept us on the ground today.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

0:18:2

I managed to rack up 18 jumps over the course of the weekend, plus one really cool helicpoter jump yesterday morning (beer jump, and yes I bought the beer Friday night early). Met tons of really wonderful people from Moss Point, realized I suck in a sit, drank lots of alcohol...yum, I love blue jello shots...especially off a cute guys abs, got to play some with CellJumper without a tandem on my back, did a raft dive that ROCKED yesterday evening (second beer jump...paid), played a sunset with Coconut Monkey and a beast of a cow (literally, and yes there is video), jumped on a friends 500th jump this morning, did a fun freefly this afternoon followed by a sweet 6 way to end my weekend. Managed to give and receive lots of hugs from new friends and old alike, and lost a new friend.

Blue Skies Jason.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

4 jumps at the Bytch Boogie...1 solo to try out my new Pantz(great for tracking and head down)....1 kick ass 6 way freefly with Canuck278, Katie, eeneR, Skydiverbrian, and Skymama....2 Birdman jumps with SM1, TB99, and a guy named Ed I had never met before...

Mucho jello shots, beer, jim beam, vodka and red bull, and rum runners consumed.....I only got to see part of the video Katie shot, but she said SM1 and I seemed to make the most appearances in it....not sure if I should be scared or not, because I don't remember much of it..:S

Mike

0:4:0B| Halloween CASA (and Super Otter)boogie at West Point, VA! The weather was f&*king great!!! Haven't seen those people in over a year.
skydiving followed by ice luge shots, drunk jack-o-lantern carving, bonfire madness, costume party.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

100:2:0

100 - the number of Jello shots that I made for the Saturday night Halloween party. They were gone instantly. B| It is also a rule that any jello shots that fall on cleavage can be removed in any fashion of choice. :)

2- nice jumps on Sunday. Since Sunday follows Saturday and I was at the Clock restaurant at 3am... got out there a little late on Sunday.

Did a nice 8 pt 8 way and a 5 pt 12-way. Love to spin those pieces. B|

0:6:0

It was GREAT!!! Although i do owe MAJOR beer......;) Did my 100th jump...a naked cross country jump (wasn't the warmest weather, but wasn't cold either). Did my first 2 stack, plus 2 great freefly jumps, a 2nd cross country jump, and even threw in a "5 way RW jump, GONE BAD!!" (i don't think i laughed so much in free fall as i did in that last jump). What an incredibly great day. Weather wasn't great today, but it was still a great saturday!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:)
5 jumps at 3 DZ in 3 days...Nice but COLD weekend.. 1 jump on Friday before going to work.. Looked at the thermomometer on the cessna and it was -15F at 10k... WAY too cold My fingers did not want to bend when I went for my toggles after a sweet sitfly..Face was REALLY cold too.
Saturday moring.. shopping time for my NEW RW suit... and to the local sporting goods store and stocked up on winter gear.. a neoprene face mask reminisent of Hannabel Lecter.......got any chianti......Clarice.... and some glove liners.

Better gloves..the poly liners in my batting gloves work really good.. at least my fingers worked in the toggles on Sat jumps from 11k... a quick drive over to BLueSkies... over on the Olympic Penninsula.. Cessna dive in snow... lots of fun

Today.. it was clear over Snohomish.. The SCENERY was spectacular.. lots of new snow in the American Alps to the east:)
Winter is upon us up here by the Canadian border...eh.

246 seconds of freefall:3:0

3 flights on the S3. Took one of my best friends at the DZ on his first Birdman jump. The look on his face after landing says he's addicted too B| Did a nice 3 way flock then 2 jumps with Jaco212. Do the math to figure our average freefall delay :P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Only 2 jumps this weekend, but the one today (sunday) was fantastic! It was a demo jump with some of Bill and Amy Von Novak's wide circle of friends. A jump into their incredible wedding reception at Temecula's Wilson Winery.

Congratulations again, you two! A pair with true class.

ltdiver
photo compliments of Scott Smith

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon