AggieDave

She said yes!!!!!!!!!! :)

Today, I am a very very happy man!

Today I asked Morgan (RedassSkychick) to marry me. She said yes, so we are now engaged!

I asked her at the DZ (since if it wasn't for that we would have never met), using a video of a sign jump asking her to marry me and then dropping to a knee to give her a ring.

Tomorrow pics of the jump and asking will be posted.

There is no date yet for the wedding, but we're thinking sometime around the summer of 2005.

Oh, for those who remember the "ring" thread...I got a 1/2kt princess cut diamond with a 14k white gold band, done in a solitare. The diamond (for those who know these things) is a color grade H, Clarity Grade VS2, Fluorescence None, with a GIA report of 13074766. B| Oh, its 300th of a milimeter from being perfectly square.

Needless to say, I happen to be the happiest man on earth and quite possibly, the happiest man in the history of mankind!B|

I don't really want to post a mailing address, but I'll be more then happy to give it to folks in a PM.

(DZ.com is crawled by Google, so I don't want to put it out for all to see, but I'd like my DZ.com family to have it if they'd like).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."