AggieDave

She said yes!!!!!!!!!! :)

One more 'Congratulations!!!' to add!! I'm thrilled for the two of you!! :)
-And though I have never met your beautiful bride-to-be, Dave, I know she's a keeper...she picked a great guy, and MOST importantly, in the picture you posted, she's wearing the same shoes I wear when I jump!! ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That's wonderful Dave. No matter how much they love you, it's a real heart stopper to ask THE question. I'm very very happy for you and Morgan both.

After 23 years (in April) I'm still married to the same woman and consider all of those years the best of my life. You just need to find the right woman (just like she needs to find the right man) and you will have to work at it, but it's a GOOD way to live. Congratulations & God bless you both.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

That's wonderful Dave. No matter how much they love you, it's a real heart stopper to ask THE question. I'm very very happy for you and Morgan both.

After 23 years (in April) I'm still married to the same woman and consider all of those years the best of my life. You just need to find the right woman (just like she needs to find the right man) and you will have to work at it, but it's a GOOD way to live. Congratulations & God bless you both.

Today was our 29th anniversery, What tbrown said.

R.I.P.

Today, I am a very very happy man!

Today I asked Morgan (RedassSkychick) to marry me. She said yes, so we are now engaged!

Hmmm. She told me yes, too. Let's chat sometime about that. :D:D

Congratulations, and all my best to you and your fiancee!!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Needless to say I'm definately riding on a cloud!

dude, they told me when i stated skydivig you couldn't land on the clouds.. i'm glad to know they were lying...........

so will the babies be reddassaggies??

You know it!

Instead of "mommy and daddy" their first words will be "Gig'em". Instead of Barney songs, they're going to learn the War Hymn.

What's really cool, is at the bookstores and stuff, you can get some really cute baby clothes that are maroon and white with the aTm on it and such.B|B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Congratulations to you, Dave and Best Wishes to Morgan!

Married life for me and AndyMan has been a blast! I hope all the best for you both. :)
To follow up on SkyMama's post, there's a funny/interesting way to plan weddings on The Learning Channel: For Better or For Worse, where the friends and families of the bride and groom plan the wedding on a budget of $5000. Could you imagine all of your skydiver friends planning a wedding for you? I bet the entire $5000 would be spent on beer! :D

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)