Squeak

Weekend Numbers 23/24 April 2005

zip:zero:nada

Windy day here in Florida, also have to have my reserve closing loop replaced :(. Oh well, there's always next w/e.

No way...this weekend took my friend Gus and it seriously trashed a man (my AFF L2 and L3 Instructor)I looked up to and respected and admired...my prayers of comfort go out to Gus' wife Lydia and the rest of my deland family ...and my prayers continue for William Brightwell that he regains consciousness soon.[:/]:( Please God...I'm begging you to save my loved ones...please...they are a gift to us all...

:S:8:1

8 jumps on Saturday, 6 for the NorCal Canopy Piloting Circuit competition in Byron (my :D competition) and 2 more attempts to hit the pond.. But I guess the weeds growing into the pond are freaking me out, cause I couldnt touch it....

A Saturday that I am feeling pretty good about!!

6 for the NorCal Canopy Piloting Circuit competition in Byron

How did that go? How many competitors did you guys have? Ours was this weekend as well and I had tons of fun competing in it. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me if I want to crack the season ending top 5 and get invited to the nationals. But I can definitely take way more positives out of this weekend than dwell on the negatives.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Quick! Someone refresh my memory about what the
X:Y:Z are supposed to stand for! I always forget this stuff!

It's like sex, skydives, and something, right? :S

Humps (or some other significant event) : Jumps : Beer owed for firsts

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Squeak,

Since you are normally the first to post the weekend numbers could you perhaps please include the "humps (special events): jumps : beers owed" description on the first post each week. I had to search for a little while when I first joined to work out what the 3 numbers meant to avoid asking what x:x:x meant. I guess most people are in the same boat.

This goes for anyone else who starts the weekend number thread.

Just an idea, whats you guys think?

-op5e

Squeak,

Since you are normally the first to post the weekend numbers could you perhaps please include the "humps (special events): jumps : beers owed" description on the first post each week. I had to search for a little while when I first joined to work out what the 3 numbers meant to avoid asking what x:x:x meant. I guess most people are in the same boat.

This goes for anyone else who starts the weekend number thread.

Just an idea, whats you guys think?

-op5e

NO Piss off>:(

hehehe j/k:D:D:D

Hey Bob_Dino, you owe beer, for your 1st weekend ever with no 4way:P:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

never any humps :S:0:0

Went to a friends wedding on Saturday and the lack of quality jumpable weather (beautiful Blue Skys but downright cold and 60 knt winds at 6k w/gusts to 30 knts on the ground... we were stuck flapping our mouths instead of flapping our wings...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:):3:0

Actually made 10 for the week. Winded out on Saturday, three tandems Sunday morning, then the whole thing that happened Saturday in Deland kinda took the wind out of my sails. Just needed to get away from jumping for an afternoon.

None for me. Freakin cold & windy on Sat, gorgeous blue sky, but 24mph winds on Sunday. :(

But I definitely owe some :D for my 1st weekend spent in the campground. Lots of fun conversations and met many cool people!! B| Thanks a bunch, Drew, for hooking me up!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site