Squeak

Weekend Numbers 23/24 April 2005

the weekends not over yet! :S

For some in the other parts of the world it is....;) Remember this isnt a US only site ;)

As for me....

2:no idea:0

2 fucking tears in my rotator cuff >:(

no idea when im jumping again

Least the weather sucked this weekend, I didnt miss much :D Though i would much rathet it warm then at least i can go hiking or something.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

:( X 3

nothing for mein any colum.... did have fun friday night playing texas hold em with some friends i hadn't seen in a while.. heck a couple i hadn't seen in almost 7 years, was cool to get to hang out with them....

:|:8:1

Counting 2 on Wednesday... :D owed for first jump on my new jumpsuit. I'm done for the weekend ... hanging out at the Mariners game today.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:)4 jumps on friday (see pics of the plane attached... ) was on Trient Glacier (3100 m / around 10k ft) Was really nice weather, great snow, beauiful sun. and 2 jumps on saturday morning, 2RW jumps... Been a long time. Gonna get me a RW suit...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

:)
Three jumps out of our new Caravan, months in the making. We were weathered out late in the day, and of course today is bright and sunny and I have work to do. I guess I owe beer for the first jump out of the new plane. It's going to be a sweet summer, though.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

[:/]:4:2

hop&pop

3-way FF organized by Jed (Anamoly) w/ Yoshi's brother (Jason) Learned so much on this dive...Really good time! :)
2way sit fly with Nichole

AND FINALLY...

17 way tracking dive at dusk!!! WOWA!!! TALK ABOUT FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The sun had just set and we still had light from the horizon, but the FULL moon was out too and beaming off the bay...OH WOWA!!! *MELTS* Never been in the air with that many people either..it was such an amazing visual exiting last to get to them.B|

:|:>:(:[:/]
Did not jump on the day the weather was great. Went to the DZ on the day the weather sucked. Figures...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

0:15:1

No humps.

15 jumps including 6 competition swooping rounds of the Colorado CPC region where I finished in 6th place out of 11 competitors. One of the judges said that I touched a gate on my first speed round event (which the video did not show). So the ensuing 5 second penalty cost me 5th place. But what can you do? I didn't feel anything, but if the judge says I touched it, I guess I can't argue with the judge if we want them to help us out in future competitions.

1 case of beer owed (but not paid ... I'm bad for that) for competiting in my first swoop competition.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

1:3:1

High wind everyday all weekend, jumped at the NC Pickle Fest on Sat in 25 mph gusts. Safe and sound on the ground after all three, Sunday even windier still got one, but I guess any weekend where you get at least one jump a day is a good weekend.

Check out the pickle fest video under NEW at www.skydivingmovies.com B|
www.sonicbeef.com
I leave a plane at altitude, I am released if only for a moment from those distincly human worries about life, for a moment I am free to play , a bird on the winds.

0:7:0

7 fun jumps... 4 sit jumps, 2 tracking jumps and one hybrid turned zoo for 2 mate's 400ths. Was a total mess but ended up being the most fun jump of them all. :D

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie