Squeak

Weekend Numbers 23/24 April 2005

:)
Several 2/3 ways all but one were sit fly practice.

Were the 2/3 ways and sit for the "humps" column or the "jumps" column?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

6 for the NorCal Canopy Piloting Circuit competition in Byron

How did that go? How many competitors did you guys have? Ours was this weekend as well and I had tons of fun competing in it.

It went pretty well.. I got a pretty good feeling out of it. Had a vertical on 2 jumps (one on the first speed, and one on the 2nd zone accuracy jump) and scored pretty well on the other jumps for jumping a Sabre2.
All the other competitors were flying VXs or Velocities, and I managed to whoop someone's ass on one of the speed rounds (had a 4.5 sec. speed round)

There were 9 competitors in this competition.. and I finished last because of my verticals :( But.. I'm really happy with the end results though..

:)
Got three jumps in on Sat then the weather turned too freaky for me to jump in. Had a blast though. One of the jumps was a 7 way, several of the jumpers on that one where jumping before I was born. One started jumping in 1946 when my mom a was a year old. In my very short history in this sport that jump is the most memorable. It's monday and I'm still stoked about it.

Apparently I have not been paying attention to these weekend numbers threads... so can anyone explain to me what the three numbers refer to?

X:Y:Z

X = ?
Y = ?
Z = ?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks! Then in my case - :)
8 jumps. Geeked a tandem and videographer while wearing jeans and sweatshirt. Was doing circles around them in very tight proximity... loads of fun!

Mostly did CRW. Sunday was very windy. Try 80-85 mph winds at 13,000 feet! :o We were getting out about 5 miles upwind doing 4 stack rotations into the wind and getting pushed back towards the DZ. 5 jumps of that and we never landed off. B| Also, fellow deaf skydiver Mike Sweet made a 4 stack rotation jump for the first time! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I forgot to say, I taught namdrib (Steve) to sign "shut the fuck up". So when he signs that to me, I sign to him "go fuck yourself!" :D:ph34r:

Also, after one landing yesterday a little further down the runway from the main landing area, I was gathering up my canopy, totally oblivious to the fact that my DZO had pulled his DZ van right up to me and was honking the freaking horn just a few feet from me. Then I look up and he's laughing his ass off. Fucking bastard! :D I get in, and he tells me he was honking the horn and he couldn't believe I couldn't hear it. I yell "I'm fucking deaf! That's why!!!" :D:D:D;)

:):2:idunnooo

a kickass weekend all around! it was soooo pretty so i left a little early and stiiilllllll got a chance to stop by my dz. did i mention it's raining today? how's that for timing?? hehehhheeeeeeee
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

B|:6:1

5 hop n pops and a 2 way outta the 206 with GP. I actually owe beer for hanging off the strut for the first time. I hardly ever jump the 206 and when I do, it's usually a 2 or more way.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

[:/]:2:0

Hey squeak I sure enjoyed that cross country we did sign me up for the next one, had to leave early saturday the missus wasn't well. how did the guys go with their star crests.

Geoff and Matt got theirs:)Are you up again this weekend?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?