cocheese

Worst thing you ever drank

I was in military school and one of the other cadets was cleaning his M1 in my room. He used my drinking cup, which I always kept half full of water, to hold his rubbing alcohol. Walked in, picked it up and chugged, :S That was horrible.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

..and hope to never drink again.

My friend spit his chewing tobacco in my fast food drink before we went to a concert then put the lid on without me knowing. Straw and all.@#$%%$#@
After the show i was so thirsty i thought i'd finish off my drink(melted ice i thought it was).

Dude ! i'm going to kill you !!! HURL !

Sorry if you're trying to eat lunch right now.

Homemade Willie....I'm getting sick just thinking of it....

BLECH
Scars remind us that the past is real

About 1/2 of a bottle of Southern Comfort... to this day if I even smell that shit.. I will hurl in the general direction of whoever is foisting that odor upon my nose.

Every time;I think about this topic, Ahhhh shit!:S Bartsdaddy poured a shot of "tequila" called
Pepe Lopez.... that's some nasty ass gaggin' shit!!
Just the thought makes me wanna hurl!B|B| I hope he never screws with that shit again..... NASTY I would rather have oral sex with a fermenting unbathed broad, who's on the rag!! :o:o

A shot called "Atomic Hot Vodka"....you put a shot of vodka in the microwave for about 30 seconds to get it nice and hot, then add a splash of habenero extract sauce. The temperature opens up all of your taste buds and glands for the vodka to burn like hell followed by the habenero sauce. I will NEVER drink that again.

I also didnt care for the taste of Absinthe too much either.

Very poorly vinted home made Elderberry wine - The most vile stuff I've ever tried to imbibe. At a bachelor party for a friend - I was the first to take a pull off the bottle - I horked all over the place. The bottle was supposed to go around the room, but after I spewed, that idea died very quickly.

Easy Does It

I was working in a hot, un-airconditioned factory one summer. Break time came, and I bought two cartons of cold milk. I popped open the first one and started chugging it down. I had about half of it down when it suddenly occurred to me: "Wait a minute! Milk isn't supposed to be lumpy!"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Tequila. At the Holliday Boogie 03 i made the mistake of chugging tequila on new years eve. I remember passing out on the hanger floor, then being kicked out by the cleaning crew. I went outside and promptly barfed

Aww Poor Baby.... you also fell asleep on the vibrating chair:P

#1: two years ago when I visited Vietnam -- doing what the locals do: drinking the beating heart of a snake and its gall bladder in 120 proof rice wine. The Vietnamese say it gives one sexual fortitude.

#2 Rumpelminz with Milwaukee's Best as a chaser. Was so bad that I lost it all 30 minutes later.

#3: Coors Light

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

A fish Daquari:(

One night when I was stationed in the Philippines, a bunch of my buddies and I got real drunk making Mango daquaris and started betting who would drink what. I had some left over "lapu-lapu" (a fish like a Grouper) in the refrigerator and I said watch this.

So I put part of the fish in the blender with some Vodka and Rum and mixed it up. I took two swallows and puked all over the place. It was pretty fuckin nasty.[:/]:ph34r::S:P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I once got drunk out of my mind in college on a bottle of Peach Schnapps in a shot drinking contest with my roommate. When that ran out, we got out the bottle of cheap rum, don't remember the name of it... it didn't taste very good straight, but after the schnapps, I don't think we cared... :S We got soooo fucking drunk and when I had to go pee, and went into the bathroom, I tried holding onto the towel rack to steady myself and promptly ripped that out of the wall! :S So I'm leaning on the wall peeing into the toilet and I look over and see my plastered roommate peeing into the sink! B|

That made me giggle so hard I sprayed all over the floor! :D

Well, all the booze had been exhausted and it was about time for bed, and we kind of raced each other up the stairs to our own respective bedrooms, though it was more like running through a mosh pit. I had the bruises on my arms and legs for a few days afterwards.

That was the one time I was the drunkest I've ever been. It was so bad that the next morning my roommate was trying to wake me up, but I couldn't open my eyes... I needed to sleep more. Then again he persisted... finally I got up, went into the upstairs bathroom and looked in the mirror... a feeling of horror came over me. There were bits of yesterday's dinner embedded in my hair... B| I'd puked while laying face up in bed and there was an ugly swath of dried puke across my face and through my hair... :S

We kept that empty bottle of Peach Schnapps to remember that night, so if we ever had the hankering to drink hard again, just open the bottle to sniff it, and that smell was enough to make me gag... I've never had that liquor since... been damn near 18 years too...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ouch! Waking up with dried puke on your face is pretty fucked up.

It's funny, I can't remember my wedding anniversary but I can remember every detail about some crazy ass party 20 years ago!
Priorities I guess? :S:P:D
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

turned 21 while working at a ski resort driving snowcats...holy crap, the mountain manager buys me 21 shots of tequila...no kidding. made it through 14...then, all of a sudden it is the next morning...i wake up on a kitchen floor, my face stuck to the floor with puke. 3 days later, i recover...never, ever, ever again. yeah, i know, i could have (felt like i should have) died. and everyone says jumping is dangerous.

Definitely Strawberry slurpee...

When drunkeness is discussed (not that I am a Drunk) I would say my first meeting with REAL Mexican Tequila... I woke up the next morning sitting on the floor with my torso laying on the bed (luckily my own bed)...my eyes was bloodshoot and I felt I had been through a near dead experiencce... The night before I apparently lost my glasses and then got hit by a car either due to blindness or drunkenness...
Botttomline: I had a huge bruise on my leg for 2 weeks, limping for 4 days, hung-over for 3 days...
Would I drink that stuff again - Hell Yeah B|

P.S. For the Gin haters - plz try some real Gin. Tanqueray and Bombay are the only drinkable ones I have come about...

Who got me into this? I am sure I will end up jumping off a cliff one day... and if that doesnt finish me off - my relatives will anger