cocheese

Your fastest speed not in a plane

Bike: 176mph
05' R1

That was before I put a Speedohealer on it and took a tooth off the front sprocket. I don't have the same top end that I use to but quicker off the line.

Plus with the speedohealer the speed would be more accurate. Sport bikes without them aren't giving a true speed most of the time especially over 90 or so.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

4.9mins/mile for the last three miles of a half marathon I ran when I was 18 in upstate NY, ~1982. The last part was on a slight down hill.

110 on a Yamaha RD350 that promptly got a wobble, ~1984. That was rather exiciting.

115 in my old 73 Monte Carlo, ~1984.

175 in a stand, 2005.

I hit 121 in the Saturn going to the DZ Sat.. I averaged 103mph ( geared for 172 top) on the 101 mile trip to the DZ on my Yosh GSXR 750 back in 98 before I moved 9 miles from the DZ. I grew up on the Mississippi and we had a Scarab that went 100+. 58 birdman, 224 head down. 210 in a 182(oops)
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Car - 180 mph
Motorcycle - 162 mph
Boat - 72 mph
Skydiving - 201 mph
Train - 50 mph
Swimming - who knows - enough to win the race.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

The speed of the alien spacecraft I was abducted in isn't able to be measured by any current means.I do know that it was fast,fast,fast as fuck.:P:o;)B|

Chuck Norris did a roundhouse to my head once and I broke the speed of sound.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Gee I wish all these fast fallers would come race me;)

My highest average.....283.14 MPH

Officially IN competition.. only 371.60 km/h last year at the World Cup speed meet.

Protracks can be sppofed when you are doign transitions and burbling them inside a helmet...

I like to have people look at the overall speed of their jump.. the Average.. when the average for the whole jump starts getting up over 225... THEN you are gettin some speed....:ph34r:

In a Car.. my Superbird.. speed week... 183.79 MPH
On a Bike... Triumph Trident 153 MPH... well that is what the Cop said anyway>:(