matt1215

Weekend Numbers, 16-17 Dec..

Nice Matt...

0 as if I'd tell anyway:3:0

made three cessna jumps on saturday. A couple of two ways and a 3 way. All from 9 grand.

Saw the movie The Persuit of Happyness which was pretty good... I cleaned house today... which was much needed.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:(:5:1?

Did 5 jumps
most fun was the absolutely spastic 2 way I did with a friend where we couldn't even get relative (He mostly does freefly and I'm just usually spastic :D)
And the emergency exit! The plane like started to die at 5000ft... went all quiet and started descending, we got out ASAP... at 3000ft and we were 14 kilometres south of the DZ. Landed in a nice big field next to some random airstrip which just happened to be right below us (handy!), and got to sit and wait for an hour in 40'C heat to be picked up.
The pilot landed ok but I landed really heavy on my butt B| OUCH.
Anyway that was pretty scary and exciting!

enough / 4 / 0

:P

4 jumps today, in VA, no gloves, even on sunset.......I kinda like this Dec weather we have going on now.

1 video of new kids, filmed a 3 way FF
and 2 shit hot tracking dives.

NO beer.

Good primer for Z-hills coming up in 10 days. See you suckers on the 29th in FL.

0:0:0 - Haven't seen my family in years so I decided that maybe I needed to spend time with the Fam - plus no car made it hard to get to the DZ - I need to call friends and try to bum a ride next time - "No car - Need Help!!"
I can't wait to jump - It's driving me nuts. No more no zero weeks!
=========Shaun ==========

;):;)0:3

No jumping Saturday spent the whole time in City Hall out at ZHills working .... Got to jump on Sunday, did some fun 4-Way with the girls, Andrea, Alyse & Christine Thanks Girls alot of fun, and you all have stacks of skill and talent.

Had a Mal on the first dive on Sunday and ended up jumping a Javelin the rest of the day LOL

3:2:0

I was going to stay home but we had another great weekend weather wise at Wissota and had to take advantage of the 35-40 degree weather with blue skies! And after doing my two jumps, it was sooo worth heading out at the last minute (one awesome 2 way and 1 awesome 4 way). And I got to spend a little more time with my SO, which is always...the best!

sorry matt snaked your post, didnt see it.

0:7:pppplenty, and owe one

seven wicked ass jumps, including my the next time I complete a hybrid I will have done it before jump thus the still owe for that one. chillin christmas party at the DZ, that yeilded much drunkenness and cool gift exchange, and some of the funniest shit ie: chicks saying "you left me naked in the tent and my butt hurts" LMFAO!!! old men with nothing but their froot of the looms on pulled up to their chest singing the cowardly lion song from the wizard of oz... still lmao good fukin times... hope some of them pics dont make it to the web.

gold coast skydivers rocks, now off to take care of that 0

to the mods appologies didnt catch it, cant delete rep post locked please delete.....oops
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Had a Mal on the first dive on Sunday and ended up jumping a Javelin the rest of the day LOL

that was a good spot for a mal I thought your freebag was going to land in the peas :D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

:)
I got back from a fun week of skiing and partying in Colorado on Saturday night, and then did another solo airplane cross country on Sunday morning. I flew for 3 hours from San Jose to Fresno and back, with some extra landings in Madera and Hollister. I had to dodge a few clouds on the way back, but everything went pretty well and it was a fun flight. Now I've just got to finish getting ready for the checkride.

I made it out to Davis for some freeflying after that and had some fun on the way home.B| We also brought beer for flygirl1 getting her A license.:)