PhreeZone

WFFC 2007 CANCELLED

So what would happen if a thousand of us show up anyway? Bring our own planes and golf carts. Those turbines are for sissies anyway, 12 ways out of 3 182's is where its's at. Besides think of all the low passes for swooping!
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

This royally sucketh.

I feel like I just got the wind kicked out of me.

You could always drive a couple days west and organize the nekkid jumps at Lost Prairie.Just stay on US 2 and head West.... its easy to find;)

Hey Lost Prairie Poster Girl;):ph34r:...I hope you're getting a kickback for the promos;):ph34r:

I can not tell you how incredibly sad this makes me. I have enjoyed everyone of the last 11 summers, because I have gotten to work for the coolest people on the face of the earth. YOU!
Every year I spend a month with my favorite people putting on the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
Some of my favorite memories:
Mooning the 727 as it made its' rather low final flight over the WFFC.
Mooning Freddie as he tips the wing of his Bi-Plane at us.
Unplugging about a thousand toilets. (ok, not a favorite memory, but a recurring nightmare)
Greeting Chuck and Oz every year for 11 years in a row.
RevJim coming in to Grissom Hall at the WEEEEEE hours of the morning and me, winning 5 bucks, cuz I had the winning hour.
Putting up MILESSSSS of endless fence to keep you f&*(s from walking into moving airplanes.
Answering the WFFC phones and hearing voices that I LOVE to hear, and miss all year long.
Filling the WFFC pond (it takes 4 days) and then getting into the pond on that last night with a bunch of you.
DAILY VIDEOS!!!!! HOLY COW!! All of those smiling faces in raft dives, H.A.L.O. Dives, MISTER BILL!! (no! did that REALLY happen??!!)
A free t-shirt from the Karnage Krew.
Middle of the night phone calls from a skydiver, or pilot saying "where in the F%&^ am I?" as they drive through corn fields looking for us.
Meeting eeneR.
CLAY!
All of those crazy Rodriguez Brothers and them actually making me one of them! (How could I rate??!!)
Muff Muff Johnny:(
My husband making his first tandem at the WFFCand then becoming a skydiver!!
The number of times I have heard the words "NO SHIT!! THERE I WAS AT X NUMBER OF FEET!!!" ( and being thrilled EVERY time I was honored with a story)
Mooning the DC-3 (boy were THEY surprised!)
Mayor Neil, mowing about a thousand acres of grass to make soft landings for us (THANKS NEIL!!!!)
Having absolutely NO voice by day 3 of the Convention.
Meeting the folks from the FAA. Remember their motto "we're not happy, until YOU"RE not happy!"
What a gentleman Mike Mullins is!
Luigi Canni jumping a 78 square foot canopy!
People lining up by the hundreds asking WHAT can I do to make the WFFC easier for You? (THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!)
THE STORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing til the last dog leaves the floor.
Cleaning the same floor at 8 AM>[:/]
COUCH FREAKS!! You guys are SOOO nuts!!
Diamante and his pet raccoons, dancing girls, trapeze act, and GREAT FOOD!
All of those great web people who helped us be visible!
Boeing 737 for allowing me to use his shower, be his friend and learn from him and Sarah!
Airboss 1 for always thinking about us, looking for weather helpers, and deserving the Johnny D award.
Airboss 2 for teaching me something new EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY of the last 11 WFFCs'.
And mostly to DON and SUSIE KIRLIN, who invited me on ELEVEN of their last vacations, and allowing me to meet the coolest people who exist on the face of the earth. They encouraged me to spend time with each of you, find out your likes and dislikes and to move into place to make you happy so that you would have memories that will make your grandchildren jealous!!
"In case I don't see you again, Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night!"
I hope to see you all again soon!
Beth
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Cara said to give you the paw for forgetting about her!:):P;) I am glad that I got to meet you Beth…..and a few thousand other really cool people.B|

Stay safe and be well,
Mike and Cara

There are just TOOOOO many people to remember Mike, but my FAVORITE NON person is Cara. I'll miss you my buddy!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey Lost Prairie Poster Girl;):ph34r:...I hope you're getting a kickback for the promos;):ph34r:

Don't listen to her. The weather's terrible, the skydives suck, the beer is warm, and there are too many damn Canadians. Repeat as necessary. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No!

oh wait, this is one!!

SkyFest:The Boogie that "Pays it Skyward" Over $16,000 donated to up and coming jumpers in the last 6 years! http://www.skyfestboogie.com

not even when you try to not mention it.:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Don't listen to her. The weather's terrible, the skydives suck, the beer is warm, and there are too many damn Canadians. Repeat as necessary. :|

Blues,
Dave

:oHEY I take offence to that , as a Canadians we would never let the beer get warm shhesh
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Blues,
Dave

So, just so I have it right . . .

The weather sucks! - At least we have beer though - Check
The skydives Suck! - At least we have beer then - Check
The Beer is warm! - WHAT?!!! - Check
To Many Canuckians - The HORROR!!! - Check -

Ok - I changed my mind - I ain't going near that place.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Word - Or I'll be sleeping in the bed of my pickup truck!

Wait - That's where I usually sleep anyways!

I heard about a cool bumper sticker yesterday like that...

Says, "Dad's pad when momma's mad":D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.