PhreeZone

WFFC 2007 CANCELLED

You have no idea how sad I am about all of this.
The up side:
I can just be a 'camp cook' at various boogies this year. Get your name in soon, I'll come to your boogie and try to not make you sick.
I get a year off to revamp and recharge, and think of new fun things to do at a boogies.
I can get NEKKID and it won't matter cuz I'm not in charge!
Hey! I've heard from LOTS of you in the last week, and it's been great! If any more of you are wanting to cry in your beer, well, ok, but I'd rather talk to you about what you think will make the WFFC 2008 terrific! Give me a call!
Beth
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Now's the chance for the Dublin boogie to take over as the premier event next year, even if the WFFC comes back.

Its complicated Billy, You missed the last dublin. I was there. I never saw more county mounties in my life, in less than 10 minutes. I never seen dis-respect from the police on our sacred relegion, to "jump" after two brothers passed.

First the money thing with the community from the business people. They think, LLL we can make money from skydivers. Then, the vol fireman need to keep a ambulances there, in case someone has a boo boo. Then the final stage, the, police show up, to keep the security, and to also make a dollar off us.

Police showed up in force "too fast" this year. They pucked up. BEFORE-- they made any money off us.

Life sometimes has blessings in desquise. When I yelled "jump", as did many others. (and the police said no.) I did what the police said and did not jump. And from that point forward. JUMP, will not happen again in my lifetime at DUBLIN.

Dublin has ran its course of skydiving history. NOW its time for Cspense, IF he has the balls,,,, to keep up the best thing he had going when he started. It was called "ROAMINGDZ.com" .......

GAWD DANG IT CHRIS,, ITS TIME TO ROAM AGAIN. YOU SAY WHERE ROAMINGDZ WILL BE FOR DUBLIN BOOGIE NEXT YEAR,, WE WILL BE THERE.

Just not at dublin
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Don, I'd like to boogie with you this season. I have full cooler of beer, beat up camper, and crazy wife. I can travel. I have not been back to the midwest since the Jesse James hater people ran me out. Its time I pissed them off again and invaded your county again, OR If you wanna do the south, I know some choice locations.

You, and the WFFC people, did a very good job.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

"In case I don't see you again, Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night!"
I hope to see you all again soon!
Beth

Chuckles,, DUMBASS, Like I told that most remarkable that gentlemen Scotty Carbone the first time i saw him. "The world is a a circle, Perhaps we will meet again". Chuckles, somehow, the good the bad the ugly fits in with this thought pattern..

Beth,, we need a ROADDDDD TRIPPPPPP

You have no idea how sad I am about all of this.
The up side:
I can just be a 'camp cook' at various boogies this year. Get your name in soon, I'll come to your boogie and try to not make you sick.
I get a year off to revamp and recharge, and think of new fun things to do at a boogies.
I can get NEKKID and it won't matter cuz I'm not in charge!
Hey! I've heard from LOTS of you in the last week, and it's been great! If any more of you are wanting to cry in your beer, well, ok, but I'd rather talk to you about what you think will make the WFFC 2008 terrific! Give me a call!
Beth

So SkyFest it is eh?

In other words, I should plan on getting to LP as early as possible if I want prime real estate for my trailer. >:(:D

And Fred should probably offer pre-registration to see if Larry needs to send another plane or two. B|

Don't give anyone any ideas.... my trailer is arriving the 30th - hopefully I won't end up in BFE.

Unfortunately, anyone coming in lieu of WFFC will probably think the first weekend is the big one and screw those of us not showing up till Monday. :S[:/]:D

Blues,
Dave

But then they will miss all of the important events -
:o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

So SkyFest it is eh?

You never STOP, do ya??? :D:D:D

Why is it that when I mention SkyFest I get hassled but when everyone else mentions the other events no one says anything? why is everybody always picking on me?:S:)
And besides apparantely its not working, are you gonna be there? :)
ok pick away again LOL

J

Ok, so it seems my dance card is a blank slate, and Peanut and Jay are the big bidders so far. I'm looking forward to a great summer of travel, the Hellfish have called and invited me to one of their new haunts as well. Anybody else have a good idea where I should go this summer? Good ideas, bad thoughts, all should weigh in here. Maybe I won't cook, sounds like Streaker thinks that would be much more dangerous than the jumping. I am happy to arrange some fun tho, and Bubba called to say that he hopes I will drink some of his Margaritas! YOU BET!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Beth, did you somehow forget about the family reunion boogie in Chester June 8-10th??

come play with us bumpy brother minijefe Rodriguez...and bring plenty of hellfish, dirty sanchez's, pink mafia's and all the other family members with you!!

Ok, so it seems my dance card is a blank slate, and Peanut and Jay are the big bidders so far. I'm looking forward to a great summer of travel, the Hellfish have called and invited me to one of their new haunts as well. Anybody else have a good idea where I should go this summer? Good ideas, bad thoughts, all should weigh in here. Maybe I won't cook, sounds like Streaker thinks that would be much more dangerous than the jumping. I am happy to arrange some fun tho, and Bubba called to say that he hopes I will drink some of his Margaritas! YOU BET!

Come to Rantoul!! We will be jumping and partying and you can RELAX with us during the last week in July for a change. We will cheer you up for sure :P

I wanna be the first to float out the idea. What other booggie is the only boogie with a runway that can handle a little thing called a JET?????? Little hint, its in the midwest and if the mother of what everyone else calls a boogie. R-I-C-H-M-O-N-D!!!!!! Come on Jamie and the Richmond crew, bring the jet to the midwest, rock Ricnmond again and pick it up for Don this year.. The Holiday Inn is gone so we don't have to worry about trashing it like the infamous party of the past. PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to log onto the Losers website to see if you had something up your sleeves. Now that I have that secret password that is only about 13 characters long (~!) I can keep track of what you guys are up to, although I will admit that I don't relax very well. Is there anything I can help with?
Beth
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Beth, You should start up a skydiving gear store. I think you have hundreds of fans who would purchase their equipment from you and it could keep you very busy. My gear store is small but it keeps me VERY busy.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Beth, You should start up a skydiving gear store. I think you have hundreds of fans who would purchase their equipment from you and it could keep you very busy. My gear store is small but it keeps me VERY busy.

:$Why shucks, you're making me blush!:$
But REALLY, I'll leave the gear sales up to those of you who know gear. I really am better with the craziness of skydiver registration, haggling fuel prices, setting up fences, setting up tents, setting up tents, setting up tents ( ok, so the tent thing got kind of monotonous with all of the storms last year).

Besides I really did the WFFC for fun, my real job makes my living, the WFFC was mostly volunteer.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]