banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

why do I have a feeling that some of the DZ.com freaks (closet and otherwise) are going to be booking trips to Chicago....:D:D

Hey now, my trip to Chicago was booked before I knew this... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

SURE.

And I am sure you and your gator thong aren't going to be making an apperance?

I want to be the female counter part to the gatorthong awesomeness- but I haven't found anything that would properly compliment gator thongs.

Any suggestions?

I could always put a gator thong on my strap on, but then it would be erect the whole time. Unless I can get a limp strap on.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

why do I have a feeling that some of the DZ.com freaks (closet and otherwise) are going to be booking trips to Chicago....:D:D

Are you going to Summerfest? If so I look forward to taking part in hiding your clothes from you again....:P;)

I had a conversation once, about the clientele.
The person told me that people need to fill "compartments" in their lives. Generally, their lives move so intensely in one direction that they need to fulfill another part.

A business type may make decisions all day that radically affect the lives of others. That person would want to be told what to do.

A person with an angry demeanor may want a softer experience.

When I was a kid, my friends parents were into photography and lingerie. On the outside, a Sunday school teacher with Victorian collars.
The younger sister handed out the pics to neighborhood kids one day. :o Just harmless fun, but it was embarrassing for a while. :D

A therapist helps a person come to terms with what they are/want. This is just a wider definition.

SURE.

And I am sure you and your gator thong aren't going to be making an apperance?

At SDC for the 4th of July? Probably. At your new job? Probably not. ;)

I want to be the female counter part to the gatorthong awesomeness-

:$

but I haven't found anything that would properly compliment gator thongs.

Any suggestions?

I could always put a gator thong on my strap on, but then it would be erect the whole time. Unless I can get a limp strap on.

The tongue of the gator thong is hollow, so erect would just keep the head pointing straight forward with the mouth hung open.

I rarely use the hollow tongue myself though.

Other possible ideas...

When young they eat fish, insects, snails, crustaceans, and worms. As they grow, they take progressively larger prey items, including larger fish such as gar, turtles, various mammals, birds, antelope and other reptiles. Their stomachs also often contain gastroliths. They will even consume carrion if they are sufficiently hungry. Adult alligators can take razorbacks and deer and are well known to kill and eat smaller alligators. In some cases, larger alligators have been known to hunt the Florida panther and bears, making it the apex predator throughout its distribution. As humans encroach onto their habitat, attacks on humans are few but not unknown. Alligators, unlike the large crocodiles, do not immediately regard a human upon encounter as prey, but may still attack in self-defense if provoked.

You could be "prey." B|

We could reenact the puppet show... :P

A therapist helps a person come to terms with what they are/want. This is just a wider definition.

I feel like one. I think that I am a good canidate because I do admire those who understand themselves and are comfortable enough to go and achieve their happiness. Why I decide to submerge myself in such a culture is because the clientle intrigues me.

Though this approach is one that is very taboo. I would rather face people who pursue their ambitious -as different and unorthodox as they may seem- than be with people that sit at home watch TV everyday and have their life slip away before them.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I thought you were a lawyer? :P

Yes. Divorces are about 50% of my practice. Guess why I'm not kidding.

Doctors, cops and lawyers get to see the various things people are really up to. Real life is an amazing thing. And I've learned that those things that society considers "abnormal" are pretty freaking common! It also gives me regular lessons on why I should not do those things if I wish to stay married.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I thought you were a lawyer? :P

Yes. Divorces are about 50% of my practice. Guess why I'm not kidding.

Doctors, cops and lawyers get to see the various things people are really up to. Real life is an amazing thing. And I've learned that those things that society considers "abnormal" are pretty freaking common! It also gives me regular lessons on why I should not do those things if I wish to stay married.

Or just don't lie and try to cover them up. I would think it's not so much the activities, it's the lack of openness and trust that is the bigger issue.

Telling an SO, "Honey, every once in a while, I like to dress like a McDonalds employee and have a person dressed in a Barney costume throw pepperonis on me while we're standing in a kiddie pool of sauerkraut." may be a hard conversation to have, but is still 100000000000 times easier than trying to explain it after they're caught.

And I've learned that those things that society considers "abnormal" are pretty freaking common! It also gives me regular lessons on why I should not do those things if I wish to stay married.

You can't stay married if you do things that society considers "abnormal"?

[
Telling an SO, "Honey, every once in a while, I like to dress like a McDonalds employee and have a person dressed in a Barney costume throw pepperonis on me while we're standing in a kiddie pool of sauerkraut." may be a hard conversation to have, but is still 100000000000 times easier than trying to explain it after they're caught.

Damnit Bolas stay out of my head
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

And I've learned that those things that society considers "abnormal" are pretty freaking common! It also gives me regular lessons on why I should not do those things if I wish to stay married.

Every one is a pervert. Tell me one adult who doesn't like to orgasm.

Difference is that you have honest and open perverts versus lying perverts.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Every one is a pervert. Tell me one adult who doesn't like to orgasm.

Difference is that you have honest and open perverts versus lying perverts.

. . . don't suppose you have ever been accused of being cynical, have you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have found that it does make it a lot more difficult to stay married when a spouse finds out that there are indiscretions. Even if the spouse is honest about it.

For example, if my wife was to tell me, "I hooked up with a couple of guys from fuckfinder.com. I hope you don't mind." Frankly, I'd find it difficult to ever fully respect her again.

Or, if I found out that there were some e-mails, credit card charges, etc., from fuckfinder.com I'd have a hard time respecting her again. Thus making the odds of staying married plummet.

Lots of higher-level dudes like whores. They like them because they keep quiet and leave them alone afterward.

However, I can imagine that Eliot Spitzer is having a difficult time maintaining his marriage at this time. his activity was certainly not rare - it happens all the time.

Check out how many marriages are ruined by affairs. It happens all the time.

Some couples, however, are comfortable enough in their relationships to where fidelity in sex is not important. That's not my relationship.

The difficulty comes when one spouse elicits trust in the fidelity of the spouse and the other spouse does not act with that fidelity. That means that the trust one put in the other was broken. The other spouse will likely find that to go to the heart of the marriage.

I know I would. I know my wife would.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

For example, if my wife was to tell me, "I hooked up with a couple of guys from fuckfinder.com. I hope you don't mind." Frankly, I'd find it difficult to ever fully respect her again.

The honesty and truth part comes before the action.

When she tells you that you aren't satisfying her enough so she is looking else where. Women and men don't wake up one day and say "hey I am going to fuck some one else for the hell of it" Its a building void that one day explodes, but there are signs that most people like to ignore.

They are missing something in the relationship or in their own lives-

Personally if I was in the circumstance and had ideas of infidelity- I would approach my partner- either we'd break it off or make adjustments. But I wouldn't just keep them around just to sleep with someone else behind their back. If they were cool with swinging lifesyle or cuckolding- it and we were safe- then thats a different ball game.

Yes still will be diffcult to stomach, but in the end its better than dragging it out 5 years later popping out 2 kids and then having to deal with it
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Personally if I was in the circumstance and had ideas of infidelity- I would approach my partner- either we'd break it off or make adjustments. But I wouldn't just keep them around just to sleep with someone else behind their back. If they were cool with swinging lifesyle or cuckolding- it and we were safe- then thats a different ball game.

If you're considering swinging because something is 'missing' from your relationship, or because you were considering infidelity, then it's already doomed to fail.

I'm not arguing that it can't be done under the right circumstances, but even then it's a dangerous game. People can get caught up in the fantasy and loose track of what's real and what's not.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Every one is a pervert. Tell me one adult who doesn't like to orgasm. .

Jesus?:D