banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

OK, we are all accustomed to you having vast knowledge of many different subjects, but this isn't one I was expecting.
:o:o:o

>:(It's that mental pic of Bill in leather swinging a flogger, isn't it?>:(
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

...while riding an electric bike down the street.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

...while riding an electric bike down the street.:S

Thanks, dude... almost did a spit-take on my monitor!!!

:D:D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

OK, we are all accustomed to you having vast knowledge of many different subjects, but this isn't one I was expecting.
:o:o:o

He probably just did a quick wikipedia search and regurgitated the information.

That must be it... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I assume that you like being a dominant; if you don't, and it seems completely unnatural to you, it might not be for you.

Ummm...I guess. I have tendendices to be assertive but also submissive tendencies- it really just depends on the circumstance.

Now I would say in my overall approach on life I am dominant then- just a little.

I don't gain any sexual pleasure from being a top. It doesn't even arouse me. Every circumstance where I have had to be a top it's been strictly professional. We would have conversation hang out- but as our "roles"- My personal subs enjoyed being submissive and I provided a safe place for them to exercise their fetish.

I have limitations- I would never financially ruin some one, I would never ruin a relationship, I would never permanently scar some one or put anyone in serious risk under any circumstance.

I can't tell you how many times I've received emails from men asking if I can nail their nut sack to my kitchen table. Or even perform castration.

I'm not licensed to perform operations- and I don't want any part of that.

When I lived in Atlanta- I had a sub who would just drive me to night clubs. I would shuffle around town in the back of the car- he'd open the door just like a good chauffeur, etc. etc... My dates never had a problem with him- they actually liked him. Even though none of my dates were in the lifestyle.

Do I think it's funny as hell? Yes.
Do I think it can be absurd? Yes.
Does the psyche of the submissive pique my interest? With upmost confidence- I say it does.

But then again- alot of communities pique my interest....even skydivers...but then again whatever 'normal society' is, also considers skydivers to be deviants.

For me- its more of me trying to find my own "identity and role" in life- Now I am not saying that being a dominatrix is my role- but I think the things that I learn from the experience can mold my outlook on life in general. Plus it helps me become a bit more open minded and accepting of those who tend to deviate from social standards. Even if it is throwing bolonga at them while wearing a tutu and a banana suit.:D

Fetishes don't grow over night- they manifest. Thats why I think its important to share things with your partner. (if involved during time) Understand each other's limits and come to a compromise. If you both cannot come to an compromise and you don't support your partner- there will always be someone else who does- even if its a dominatrix.

Lets take a peeky at stereotypical gender roles.
feminine characteristics
submissive
dependent
emotional
receptive
intuitive
timid
passive
sensitive

masculine characteristics
dominant
independent
rational
assertive
analytical
brave
active
insensitive

Thus far, I've learned submission- from the male perspective - alleviates several things.

Burden of Gender Roles- (Social/Cultural stigma)
Lack of support system when coming to the realization that they deviate from social/cultural norms
Control/power - (again from social repression)

Phew- sorry for the book!:P

I just take it one day at a time- learn from mistakes get up when life knocks me down, and then smush some balls on the side.:D:)
Best Girl Scout Ever.

>Phew- sorry for the book!

Not at all; it's far more interesting than the usual stories of jilted lovers we see in Bonfire!

>Now I would say in my overall approach on life I am dominant then- just a little.

I haven't noticed too much correlation between overall approach to life and orientation in the BDSM world. There's a common belief that the more domineering people in life tend towards submission in private, but I haven't seen too much evidence of that (nor its converse.)

(Well, to be more accurate I've seen some pretty extreme examples in both directions.)

>I don't gain any sexual pleasure from being a top. It doesn't even
>arouse me. Every circumstance where I have had to be a top it's been
>strictly professional.

I've found that a lot of people don't get that there can be a BDSM relationship without sex. I recall seeing one of those People's Court type shows where one of the people on was a pro dom, and at the end the judge said "you can't fool us - we know what you REALLY do in that bedroom/dungeon!" I think that's a common stereotype, akin to the "skydiver deathwish" stereotype.

"Why" by Bob Flanagan:

Because it feels good;

because it gives me an erection;

because it makes me come;

because I'm sick;

because there was so much sickness;

because I say FUCK THE SICKNESS;

because I like the attention;

because I was alone a lot;

because I was different;

because kids beat me up on the way to school;

because I was humiliated by nuns;

because of Christ and the Crucifixion;

because of Porky Pig in bondage, force-fed by some sinister creep in a black cape;

because of stories of children hung by their wrists,

burned on the stove, scalded in tubs;

because of Mutiny on the Bounty;

because of cowboys and Indians;

because of Houdini;

because of my cousin Cliff;

because of the forts we built and the things we did inside them;

because of what's inside me;

because of my genes;

because of my parents;

because of doctors and nurses;

because they tied me to the crib so I wouldn't hurt myself;

because I had time to think;

because I had time to hold my penis;

because I had awful stomachaches and holding my penis made it feel better;

because I felt like I was going to die;

because it makes me feel invincible;

because it makes me feel triumphant;

because I'm a Catholic;

because I still love Lent, and I still love my penis, and in spite of it all I have no guilt;

because my parents said BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE, and this is what I want to be;

because I'm nothing but a big baby and I want to stay that way, and I want a mommy forever, even a mean one, especially a mean one;

because of all the fairy tale witches, and the wicked stepmother, and the stepsisters, and how sexy Cinderella was, smudged with soot, doomed to a life of servitude;

because of Hansel, locked in the witch's cage until he was fat enough to eat;

because of "O" and how desperately I wanted to be her;

because of my dreams;

because of the games we played;

because I've got an active imagination;

because my mother bought me Tinker Toys;

because hardware stores give me hard-ons;

because of hammers, nails, clothespins, wood, padlocks, pullies, eyebolts, thumbtacks, staple-guns, sewing needles, wooden spoons, fishing tackle, chains, metal rulers, rubber tubing, spatulas, rope, twine, C-clamps, S-hooks, razor blades, scissors, tweezers, knives, pushpins, two-by-fours, Ping-Pong paddles, alligator clips, duct tape, broomsticks, barbecue skewers, bungie cords, sawhorses, soldering irons;

because of tool sheds;

because of garages;

because of basements;

because of dungeons;

because of The Pit and the Pendulum;

because of the Tower of London;

because of the Inquisition;

because of the rack;

because of the cross;

because of the Addams Family playroom;

because of Morticia Addams and her black dress with its octopus legs;

because of motherhood;

because of Amazons;

because of the Goddess;

because of the moon;

because it's in my nature;

because it's against nature;

because it's nasty;

because it's fun;

because it flies in the face of all that's normal (whatever that is); because I'm not normal;

because I used to think that I was part of some vast experiment and that there was this implant in my penis that made me do these things and that allowed THEM (whoever THEY were) to monitor my activities;

because I had to take my clothes off and lie inside this plastic bag so the doctors could collect my sweat;

because once upon a time I had such a high fever that my parents had to strip me naked and wrap me in wet sheets to stop the convulsions;

because my parents loved me even more when I was suffering;

because surrender is sweet;

because I was born into a world of suffering;

because I'm attracted to it;

because I'm addicted to it;

because endorphins in the brain are like a natural kind of heroin;

because I learned to take my medicine;

because I was a big boy for taking it;

because I can take it like a man;

because, as somebody once said, HE'S GOT MORE BALLS THAN I DO;

because it is an act of courage;

because it does take guts;

because I'm proud of it;

because I can't climb mountains;

because I'm terrible at sports;

because NO PAIN, NO GAIN;

because SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD;

because YOU ALWAYS HURT THE ONE YOU LOVE.

There is also a really good documentary about Bob's life, Sick: The Life & Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist. (If you haven't already seen it.)

guess what I am renting this weekend!

A Sybian? :P

And a guy that she can make a sammich for.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If she is renting a Sybian, Im gonna go hang out with her....;)

How are you at genitorture?

yeah not so much....[:/] A little breath play is ok..but that is as far as Im willing to pretend to venture.... gotta watch how I word things... "the perfect people" that post here are always on their perch waiting to attack whenever I say something out of line....:D:D:D:D

Hey if you can get paid to kick some dope in the nuts all day long go for it. Kinda cool. I wish i can get paid to kick some dude in the nuts LOL.

YOU CAN TOO! There are men that get into this- and there are 2 pro male doms at the place I will work at.
Best Girl Scout Ever.