banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

UPDATE-

So I was offered the position at the dungeon.

However after reading a thought provoking fortune cookie- I declined-

What did that fortune cookie say?

"you will be successful in your own business" I thought to myself for a second and said, damn this fortune cookie is RIGHT! Why didn't I think of that?!

I have a web developer working on my website going to be deployed before the end of the year. I have hired a personal assistant and an attorney to provide proper paperwork to cover my ass.

I have started already generating leads and just working independently- that way I can dictate my own schedule and what clients I get to see.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

UPDATE-

"you will be successful in your own business" I thought to myself for a second and said, damn this fortune cookie is RIGHT! Why didn't I think of that?!

I have a web developer working on my website going to be deployed before the end of the year. I have hired a personal assistant and an attorney to provide proper paperwork to cover my ass.

I have started already generating leads and just working independently- that way I can dictate my own schedule and what clients I get to see.

What is the contact info?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For the website or the dungeon I will be working out of???

I already bought the domain name....and the web developer just HAPPENS to be a submissive of mine...so he's paying for all the server space.

I have another subs whos a professional photographer....so I have a few photoshoots set up next month.....(trying to work on my fitness!)

Hahahahhah maybe I should have a skydivers special.....two sessions for the price of one.:D:D

hahahahahhahahha

Best Girl Scout Ever.

UPDATE-

What is the contact info?:)

Didnt think having your nuts stomped on was a turn on for you....:P

UPDATE-

I KNEW IT!!! I knew it. I should have posted a week ago, but I thought, 'Naw, I can't believe someone else is going to try that shit and think it's original...'

It's just funny how people that show up on forums, post most of their threads about some kind of kinky sex, end up with a sig line or PM's trying to get people to pay their $3.99/minute for their webcams!!

:D:D:D

People are just soooo predictable nowadays. :S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I KNEW IT!!! I knew it. I should have posted a week ago, but I thought, 'Naw, I can't believe someone else is going to try that shit and think it's original...'

It's just funny how people that show up on forums, post most of their threads about some kind of kinky sex, end up with a sig line or PM's trying to get people to pay their $3.99/minute for their webcams!!

:D:D:D

People are just soooo predictable nowadays. :S

I would never try to solicit any one in the skydiving forums. I've been approached buy some interesting people in attempt to become one of my submissives- but I have a clear line.

Plus there is a video that so happens to be circulating......

Skydiving and BDSM will never mix in real life- its fine to speak about it in forums, but when it comes to hitting the DZ, I won't do anything.

And IF a skydiver wanted to dip in the world of bdsm- I would never EVER charge them for videos or pics.....real time play is prohibited. Good deeds are pro bono. :P
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Skydiving and BDSM will never mix in real life

Funniest. Line. Ever. :D

That is, until you met skydivers at the local fetish parties! lol

Let me rephrase that:
Skydiving and BDSM will never mix in real life- AT THE DROPZONE or within 1 mile of it.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

*UPDATE*

So this pro gig is launching faster than I expected...

I scheduled an appt sunday with the Mistress that co-owns a lifestyle dungeon in Chicago- we discussed what we are looking for and going for a "meet and greet" I am going to have to change my professional name to change things up and build a better brand for myself and the dungeon.

I have a photoshoot scheduled sunday also before my interview.....

I've asked one of my unemployed friends to work under me booking appts and responding to the many emails that I receive. Offering them a nice cut to do most of the scheduling while I come in for the hour and Dominate.

Spoke with the publisher the kink book that I am in is being released Aug 1st with a release party in Toronto Sept 23rd.

Recent subbie short stories:

I met a financial submissive a few months back. He just likes me to take his money, I don't even have to Dom. We've met on 'normal' terms and hes had these fetishes he could never express...I am thinking about making this a personal d/s relationship. He travels a lot and is currently making me keys to his house/car. He will fill his car up with gas - Range Rover- and I can return it empty when I am done with it. Things are going slow but steady but soon I will be having a credit card with the bill being sent to him....(excited!)

I have another man who is going to be in Chastity- he ordered his device and its on its way to my residence. I will keep the keys and in cases of emergency he will have to pay the NDA freight charges for the key- or go to the hospital to get the lock cut off. In a few months we are looking at him getting a prince albert (hoop) and piercing his scrotum and placing a brass lock between the hoops.

ob/gyn dr who has a shoe fetish we are meeting up tonight to go shoe shopping and dinner/drinks. I am addicted to Stuart Weitzman shoes or any stiletto with at least 3.5 inch or higher

Met a lawyer last week who is interested in humilation/financial domination. We are going to meet up next week for shopping dinner/drinks...

Last week while at a club that my friend bartends at- I met this attractive man...turns out he was a sub and he used to see pro's all the time...him and I left the club went to party at another- VIP service everything we exchanged numbers and are looking to session in the near future....
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Let me get this straight:

You got a job in which you basically order men around, financially dominate them, bust their balls if they are difficult, and discipline them?

So, basically you got a job as a wife?
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

I can understand all kinds of kink, but the strictly financial sub ones I just don't get the draw.

Unless they have tons of money and the money they give is only a drop in the bucket to them. Is it some sort of weird kind of philanthropy?
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Money is an archetype.

It offers opportunity and symbolizes power. Majority of media revolves around it and molds the generations to become obessed with it.

One of my clients who is also a friend of mine explained his to me:

For a period in his life he would go around staying he was a movie location scout. When people would find out his job- they would take him out to dinner- they would buy his drinks- invite to parties- VIP etc...

and none of this was done because they wanted to know him or they liked him- it was for their own personal gain for them to get on TV. He's often spoke to me about struggle to meet women he's attractive- brilliant- funny- charming- but when money comes into play- people put on this facade...

Thats just one story and experience...

Which is good to collect all this info and experieces I am taking a class called : Sex Gender and Power in school along with continuing my psychology courses - so I am trying to get as much data for my thesis at the end of the semester...
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Money is an archetype.

It offers opportunity and symbolizes power. Majority of media revolves around it and molds the generations to become obessed with it.

One of my clients who is also a friend of mine explained his to me:

For a period in his life he would go around staying he was a movie location scout. When people would find out his job- they would take him out to dinner- they would buy his drinks- invite to parties- VIP etc...

and none of this was done because they wanted to know him or they liked him- it was for their own personal gain for them to get on TV. He's often spoke to me about struggle to meet women he's attractive- brilliant- funny- charming- but when money comes into play- people put on this facade...

Thats just one story and experience...

Which is good to collect all this info and experieces I am taking a class called : Sex Gender and Power in school along with continuing my psychology courses - so I am trying to get as much data for my thesis at the end of the semester...

And by him getting people to buy him drinks he now gets Social Proof. Ie it means he is sombody. And that means he gets the women
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I've always had this fantasy about finding a way to make money from that inexhaustible resource called "human stupidity". It sounds like you have done it. You are my heroine. ;)

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.