banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

Awesome pictures. So have you got them all loaded up in your avatar queue? So we can see a new one every day? :)

You need to lose 10 more pounds??? I don't see the need... :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have been speaking with an older client in the east coast who is requesting that I relocate to live with him.

He's not married, financially stable and has a job as an airline pilot.

I received a phone call from him this morning while another young gentleman was driving me home.

Don saw the new pictures and he insisted that we meet to start preparing for the relocation. I have advised him on several locations that I would not relocate to MD because it sucks- however I would be open to going there and DC for a vacation.

He reminded me that I would never have to work again and that I could just be a pro dom and he would take care of all my expenses.

I am sure some of you are wondering about sex.
Well- he wants to be a cuckold slave. Which means we would never have sexual contact with each other- I will only have it with other men.

He wants me to beat him at home when I get out of line and tie him up and leave him for hours. He also reminded me that he would pay for vacations and ...........

HOLY FUCKING SHIT--WHOA SMALL FREAKING WORLD

Sorry to interrupt this thought- but I was IM'ing a submissive who lives in Atlanta and he asked if I was going to attend

DOMCON ATLANTA

I said I would be going there and while I was sitting there reflecting on the first and only time I went....

I was in vanilla clothes b/c i didn't feel comfortable with the scene yet- plus I was just 20 years old....

I saw this cute guy putting equiptment into his car it had north carolina plates on it...he was a DJ

I start talking to him and we go out for drinks/dinner/party etc.... and we ended up hooking up....

After we are done partying- hes like yeah my mom is a Dominatrix shes pretty famous in the community... I'm like yeah I probably know her...(which I did at the time but I didn't ask for her name!!!) I didn't pay attention to it...

and so I go review DOMCON ATLANTA 08 and looking at the line up of Dominants and I see Mistress Lunasea...shes from north carolina.....and I am like....hmmmm I wonder if she has a son.....

So I go some google searches....and yeah. I was in fucking shock.... It was her son that I fucked last year....Damn.... Oh yeah and the video...mentions this exact moment....

http://www.maximonline.com/video/721/MominatrixTheOtherSon.video?pagenum=1&vsid=8

hahahahhahah I thought it was funny because we are going to be sharing the same stage...and we've never spoken to each other.....
Best Girl Scout Ever.

So the next you're messing with anal beads and are taking them out, say this:

"...and the lottery numbers tonight are..."

Thank Dave Attell. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So- I have decided to take up a second job as a Professional Dominatrix to pay off my student loans.

I am keeping journals of my experience in this small chapter of my life.

I think it's past time for you to "get your freak on" somewhere other than this particular forum. I suggest the Women's.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

So- I have decided to take up a second job as a Professional Dominatrix to pay off my student loans.

I think it's past time for you to "get your freak on" somewhere other than this particular forum. I suggest the Women's.

mh

But she wouldn't solicit the desired attention in there
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

mh

But she wouldn't solicit the desired attention in there

BINGO! We have a winner. And with that I bid you all adieu.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING