banesanura

Professional Dominatrix

Let us know how it goes Bananarama!!

Did someone say banana? Still looking for my lost one in South Carolina, its only 7' long, it was easy for Scarlett to find.:S

oh wait this may not be the place for banana talk.:$

The Yahoo brothers will find it. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Life is a dangerous game.

You'll get no argument from me there.

Like life though, if you lose your footing, you're likely to fall. ;)

Like I said, it's possible, but most people are too weak OR in it for the wrong reasons.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Like I said, it's possible, but most people are too weak OR in it for the wrong reasons.

I don't think that weakness has anything to do with it. It takes a certain amount of strength to be able to maintain any kind of relationship. A weak person is likely to be eaten up by jealousy even in a monogamous relationship.

As for the "wrong reasons," yeah I guess if someone is looking to getting into swinging or into having another sexual partner because something is missing in their relationship, then that's probably not a good reason. But I don't think that's why most people get into consensual non-monogamous relationships.

just a suggestion, but maybe you should do some self analization...and or counseling to help you with your issues.

You obviously have relationship issues, insecurity issues, and personality issues. Most importantly control issues.

I would imagine your not taking this "job" for the extra income but rather an escape from your own problems where you can be who ever you want without consequence and most importantly you have "control" for how ever short a time which gives you a false sense of security. Eventually this will consume your life untill you satisfy the rest. good luck I hope you find some peace
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

I don't think that weakness has anything to do with it.

I don't mean weakness as in jealousy, if you're the jealous type that lifestyle isn't for you. I mean weakness in the inability to seperate fantasy from reality and understand that there are still dangers. You'd ASSUME that people would be open and honest in that kind of environment, but it's not the case as often as you'd expect.

But I don't think that's why most people get into consensual non-monogamous relationships.

Not sure I agree with the word MOST in that sentence. I think it's a pretty even split.

:)
Blues,
Ian

Personally if I was in the circumstance and had ideas of infidelity- I would approach my partner- either we'd break it off or make adjustments. But I wouldn't just keep them around just to sleep with someone else behind their back. If they were cool with swinging lifesyle or cuckolding- it and we were safe- then thats a different ball game.

That's the appropriate way of handling it. But you also mentioned that the relationship would be over.

At the point you bring it up, you are ready for the breakup, and then you break up and you both go about your lives.

It's when there is no breakup and the other person does those things. I guess this is my point: end the relationship BEFORE you act like it is over.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I think a lot of people get into regular relationships for the wrong reasons also.

I can't tell you how many men have told me- yeah she was HOT- but crazy. (note other thread about crazy ex's)

I know people who are so needy they bounce from one relationship to another- just for attention.

I understand that no one is perfect and we do certain things to justify voids in our lives. However when that need to fill a void correlates with deceiving actions then that's where I disagree.

Again it boils down to honesty, consent, and understanding.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Shotgun didn't make that statement, I did.

Again it boils down to honesty, consent, and understanding.

I absolutely agree with this statement. Once again though, in my experience, people are rarely capable of this. Pity.

Blues,
Ian

I don't mean weakness as in jealousy, if you're the jealous type that lifestyle isn't for you. I mean weakness in the inability to seperate fantasy from reality and understand that there are still dangers. You'd ASSUME that people would be open and honest in that kind of environment, but it's not the case as often as you'd expect.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you.

But as far as trusting people in that environment, I don't think it's much different than trusting people in any other environment where honesty is important (such as in what is supposed to be a monogamous relationship ;)).

But I don't think that's why most people get into consensual non-monogamous relationships.

Not sure I agree with the word MOST in that sentence. I think it's a pretty even split.

Yeah, I guess I don't really know why most people do what they do. But I know that when I have chosen to be in open relationships, it is not because anything was missing from the original relationship. And from the (few) other people I know who prefer open relationships, their reasons seem to be similar to mine.

I can't tell my coworkers or family how I spent my afternoons, because they quite frankly wouldn't understand.

lol I hate to burst your bubble but you do realize that the internet isn't exactly private anymore since Al Gore got a hold of it :P

Many of us learn the hard way about posting stuff on dz.com and forgetting that the whole wide world can easily read and or set up an account and read what we've written...

google is your employers best friend:S

I can't tell my coworkers or family how I spent my afternoons, because they quite frankly wouldn't understand.

lol I hate to burst your bubble but you do realize that the internet isn't exactly private anymore since Al Gore got a hold of it :P

Many of us learn the hard way about posting stuff on dz.com and forgetting that the whole wide world can easily read and or set up an account and read what we've written...

google is your employers best friend:S

Agreed. I generally would caution against posting too much information - there's been at least dz.commer in the past who lost their job over it.

That said I don't think Daizey actually want's to keep this quiet. If she did, none of us would know about it.

Blues,
Ian

just a suggestion, but maybe you should do some self analization...and or counseling to help you with your issues.

You obviously have relationship issues, insecurity issues, and personality issues. Most importantly control issues.

I would imagine your not taking this "job" for the extra income but rather an escape from your own problems where you can be who ever you want without consequence and most importantly you have "control" for how ever short a time which gives you a false sense of security. Eventually this will consume your life untill you satisfy the rest. good luck I hope you find some peace

Yes! I was waiting a response like this.

Counseling- Well actually you are in luck! I've seen numerous doctors, counselors, have had my brain waves monitored while I slept, and still see a Dr. too this day, I have friends who are pyschologists and we often speak of my encounters.

Why? My parents always though there was something wrong with me. Difference in culture caused shockwaves through my family. There wasn't anything wrong- I just grew up like every american child- with immigrant parents- I went through my days of deviance- and still often relapse...however never to the point where it becomes problematic.

Diagnosis? None.

Though I do have some insecurities, and yes, we all few problems to work out in our lives. Things can be better and what not.

But control issues? No. Any one from the DZ that has met me, knows that I am not the controlling sort. I am rather quiet and pleasant.

Would I like to control certain things?
Oh yes-I'd love to- Change things for the better. Universal healthcare? More goverment grants? Gun Control laws? Strict laws on violent crimes? If I was president! hahaha

But people? I can't control what people do. I can't control what they think, breathe or say. But I can educate and if they want to listen they can. If they don't it's their prerogative.

Relationship issues? Hmmm interesting. Family relationships are strong despite the culture clash. I respect their traditions, ideas, and differences.

Personal relationships- Well- I have to find myself, my niche per say- (which is what I am in the midst of doing)

For those of you that follow Erickson -totally stand by the developmental stages of life-
I am a firm believer that a person should find their "role" and "identity" before commiting them selves to another person. I will be the first person to tell you that I haven't found it yet. There is no denial on my part.

However there is actually a really good book called "I was a Teenage Dominatrix" where a girl with a 'normal' family, 'normal' psyche- involves herself into this same lifestyle- and puts herself though college.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

That said I don't think Daizey actually want's to keep this quiet. If she did, none of us would know about it.

Exactly. I'm changing my name: to Jwanna Mann.

If confronted- I'd tell them. However the topic isn't something I would bring up in the board room or at the dinner table with my family.

Thanks for the heads up.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

To understand.

I'm addicted to learning- especially how society/ different cultures function.

I should post the responses the BDSM community says to me when I speak of skydiving to them. It's quite funny. Almost a bit similar to the responses in this thread.

Also- A domintrix really doesn't do anything that is dominant. It's the submissive who holds all the power...which is the irony!
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Also- A domintrix really doesn't do anything that is dominant. It's the submissive who holds all the power...which is the irony!

Isn't it the illusions and fantasy the power that is held by the sub?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

oh... and who gets to dicipline you Ms Banes

Actually all of you do. You see- though I have met some of you in person and some I will meet very soon- some I may never meet. But you all have something to teach me. About life and experiences.

And no turtle, you can't teach me anything sexual:D
Best Girl Scout Ever.

You see- though I have met some of you in person and some I will meet very soon- some I may never meet.

You obviously haven't met too many if you think that bdsm and the fetish scene are rare amongst skydivers :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning