Viking

When and Where was your FIRST jump?

1978 at the Ft Benning School for Boys T10 round with capewell harness, static line jump from a C141 with a couple of hundred other new jumpers. I was the first one in the door and the jumpmaster told me I was going to fall hahahahaha
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

First tandem at Pinjarra WA November 11th 2005 then I did my stage 1 in Spain @ skydive spain on the 19th dec 2005 and finished my AFF on New Years eve running for the last load to get my consoles done :-) I had the biggest hangover the next morning No more Johnny Walker for me LMAO

Pinjarra WA august 10th 2002, 39th birthday pressie:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

April 1, 2000 was a bad day for me. So on April 1, 2001 I changed my karma by attending AFF groundschool. Too windy to jump that day, but April 7, 2001 I did my level 1.

Went our every weekend and jumped when it wasn't too windy, got my A license in September.

My life is great now. GREAT. It may just be coincidence, but I think the skydiving did it. Still got my family and most of my stuff too. :)

I wish Deuce had read this ealier this year.

My first jump was July 3rd, 1971, Deer Park, WA. I was 17. Used miltary gear - round and belly wart type stuff. Of course. Lots of layoffs and returnings. I'm almost to 600 jumps.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

October 25th, 2003 was my first tandem at Skydive San Marcos (Texas). I started AFF in December the same year. I got my A in November 2004 after finishing my yellow card at Skydive Temple. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

May 12, 2007, Chcagoland Skydiving Center (Hinckley, IL)-tandem. I was hooked that day. Now can't wait to start AFF next season (money's hard right now)

The DZ is my home away from home :)
Also looking forward to visitng Skydive Chicago......been saying that for months; finally going down there this weekend.

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

May 12, 2007, Chcagoland Skydiving Center (Hinckley, IL)-tandem. I was hooked that day. Now can't wait to start AFF next season (money's hard right now)

The DZ is my home away from home :)

I have a couple of jump tickets from there when they were Phoenix Skydiving.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

June 1975, at Clover Field in Pearland, TX. Lewis Melton was my instructor.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

my first Jump was at Kansas State University parachute Club the day after my 18th birthday, Sept 5, 2003. I was in High School and a buddy of mine and I took the Static-line First Jump course & I had my A-License before Spring Break that year.
=========Shaun ==========

On September 8 1967 Richmond Field Gregory Mi.After waiting from my discharge Dec1964 to find someone to actually go . Bruce now has 12 jumps and I made my 11419 on Sunday. I wish I never waited to start with a friend.

Me too... A friend who started one year before me got me to join him after a lot of persuasion. After that first summer, he went back to college and never jumped again, and here I am, 1260+ jumps later and he has 12 to 16 jumps... Fucker.... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban