kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

newenough.com has sale every now and again look for them. They fit great and breath.

Those wouldn't do a thing for my ass.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

turtlespeed, that was funny! :)I don't know man I think that there are many an athletic girls out there who pass the basic Shah Test (can I get my arms around her?).
Well there were when I was dating and having fun.
Now that I'm married and having less fun, I still see girls that pass the Shah Test.

I'm sure girls have a girl test. I'm sure there are many girls who don't like guys with shaved heads, or prefer their men to be a little bit more toned and riped. And I'm ok with that.

Now back on topic.
Do you think this would work for a dude? Say a guy like me? I should try it! Maybe if I look sad (not that hard) I could get some cash to cover a few jumps! :)But would I make more money if I had a pimp?

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I gotta back him up-whats the line between prejudice and preference?

Shah - Run . . . he thinks you are Ralffers . . . Get rid of any pillows you have, and run!

I said "back him up" not "break him down"

My personal bent is girls with dark hair and brown eyes.

Well - at least this week is is Girls again.

Don't start feeling all relieved, I didn't say human

no matter what type of girl he likes, he's still going to go home alone and beat his dick like it owes him money.

But he's an engineer - I mean - PLEASE - how hard could he hit anyway?

Being an engineer, he's probably storing up a lot of sexual frustration-with focus, probably fairly hard
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

newenough.com has sale every now and again look for them. They fit great and breath.

I know no one but me will say this - even though we are all THINKING it . . . but I can think of a couple of thing in that department:) . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Safety or looks?
This one looks ok
http://www.newenough.com/browse/view_product_images/1026
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I may be a Southerner, but generally I do wear pants and shoes when I go outside.

That's alright.. We will git you all proper trained sooner or later. Shoes and/or Pants are Not required if you are just coming outside to bring me a Beer and a Sammich. Otherwise I cant really think of much of a reason for you to be outside the house anyway (Well unless it is go git more sammich Fixins and/or Beer).:P:D

Don't tell any more of our secrets.

Hmmm... that gives me an idea.

I need to come up with enough money to pay for two more years of college - college ain't cheap, y'know, and I don't want to earn the wrath of those extra-moral folks who did it all on their own without grants or loans or money from mom and dad.

I don't have the looks to pimp myself out on the internet, but did I spend more than five years as a moderator on dropzone.com. Consequently, I know things. Things that you want to know.

So send me a bunch of money and I'll tell you the things that the green ones don't want you to ever find out about. For the right amount of money, I might even be able to find pictures!

Ok so back on topic, since I was the only nice one to have posted, is it a dude pretending to be a chick on line or are we talking transition of some sorts?

Just thinking it's a small community, what 31k skydivers in all, and to be GLTG in such a small community could be a little difficult if just one person decides to be rude or inconsiderate.

But I have to say, of all the communities I do know of and associate with you guys have to be one of the most open and good natured that I've had the pleasure of knowing. :)

Now who wants to send me money so I can buy equipment such as an Ultima (sp?)

Ok so back on topic, since I was the only nice one to have posted, is it a dude pretending to be a chick on line or are we talking transition of some sorts?

No one has ever wanted to take a close enough look at Funks to be sure.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You know what? Skymama is right we shouldn't let the negative energy affect us -

Lets start a fund here for her.

maybe I should start this off by start by donating a 50% off wings to her, what do you think?

Sounds good, go for it:P
One Jump Wonder

Ah ha ha!!! This thread has kept me entertained for the past 20 minutes as I read through everyone's comments :D:D:D

Seriously, I've had a spectacularly shit day and this just cheered me up - thanks everyone for being so damned funny!! :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Ah ha ha!!! This thread has kept me entertained for the past 20 minutes as I read through everyone's comments :D:D:D

Seriously, I've had a spectacularly shit day and this just cheered me up - thanks everyone for being so damned funny!! :)

+1

I wasnt on for maybe 3 hours and I missed all of this! But it's still super entertaining!

Kim, you are hilarious!! I only wish I had been around earlier to see all of her (his) comments too!
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

I'm still confused on the gender issue? How and wher was that discussed?

And are any of you sexy well to do ladies willing to donate to the Shah Da Sexy Man Equipment Fund or SDSMEF for short?
:P