kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

aww man.. i think yall scared her away.. i cant find her profile on ehre. i did a quick scan through the thread and all her replys are gone..[:/]:(

She don't wanna play no more? :o Man, that means I have to get back to work. :(
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

aww man.. i think yall scared her away.. i cant find her profile on ehre. i did a quick scan through the thread and all her replys are gone..[:/]:(

She don't wanna play no more? :o Man, that means I have to get back to work. :(

Awwe - Noooooo!

Just show us yer tits!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D:D

does funkadelics qualify as drama or fun, because it's always dang funny if you ask me.:D

It's funkalicious!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Here is the gig, you are a cute girl in need of gear.
Ok here is what you do, go hang out around any engineering firm around 6pm. Wait till a poorly dressed engineer who looks as if he hasn't seen the sun in 10 years steps out. Walk up and put your arm around him and tell him to take you out to dinner. Don't worry he won't say much nor put up much of a fight. Odds are you will be the only sub size 14 girl he has ever been close to.
Pick him up after work a few times more and by date 6, BINGO! You got him! Now get him to buy you what ever you want when ever you want.
Odds are the boy lives at him with mom so he has no clue what $$ is worth!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Your irony is Strong - Your Kung Foo is so-so . . . but the hypocricy is dragon strength

I am looking forward to the chance to steal that line.

You are welcome to it.

Ok here is what you do, go hang out around any engineering firm around 6pm. Wait till a poorly dressed engineer who looks as if he hasn't seen the sun in 10 years steps out. Walk up and put your arm around him and tell him to take you out to dinner. Don't worry he won't say much nor put up much of a fight. Odds are you will be the only sub size 14 girl he has ever been close to.
Pick him up after work a few times more and by date 6, BINGO! You got him! Now get him to buy you what ever you want when ever you want.

...lose a lotta money that way did ya?! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Cute is relative and subjective . . . I know A LOT of cute girls that are size 14 and above. You REALLY need to get over this predudice you have. It sounds like you have some deep seeded issues that need to be worked out in a therapists office.

Sounds to me like you're the angry one kmills :S What the fuck does a good job and having plenty of money have to do with being angry or not? What a moron. You sound like a 2nd grader arguing at recess.
I think the new girl's got some pretty big balls to come on here and defend herself from a bunch of fucking idiots. I say go girl.
I wish I knew her. I'd buy her a rig right now cuz I got plenty of money and that would make me happy.......so there...go stick your head in doo doo.

Go ahead buy her... ahem... him a rig... I'm sure the favor won't go unreturned.

Oh... and this is the bonfire... full of opinions and assholes. I'm just trying to blend in here.

Jeesh :)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Are you talking about the OP or did you pick up BillyVance on a street corner in Birmingham?

neither I'll bet...prolly ballroom dancing! :P

I don't see how there's any ballroom in that miniskirt he wears.

Turn it, tuck it and duct tape it...isn't that what YOU do?

Cute is relative and subjective . . . I know A LOT of cute girls that are size 14 and above. You REALLY need to get over this predudice you have. It sounds like you have some deep seeded issues that need to be worked out in a therapists office.

1) Post pics of thise size 14 girls. Now mind you size 14 and under 6ft tall. I know many a 6ft tall girls who are size 14 and they are....oh god they are....hold on I'm getting hot flashes....all hotness!

2) I ride a bike and for a while only owned 2 seater sports cars. It's a fitment issue. Your average 5'5" size 14 girl just can't fit on the back of a bike or in a small 2 seater cars.

3) I know many a + sized girls who have gotten rich off of harpooning dumb ass engineers. So she would be doing the engineering world a favor by teaching these guys how to talk to cute girls. Even if it does cost him $3k.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I'm loling at the guy who said this on the ebay page "Are you f'ing serious??? This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. GET A DAMN JOB AND BUY YOUR OWN GEAR!!!! I am ashamed we have people like you in my sport!"

Mostly the last part where he said "my sport", I got a real kick out of that.

You REALLY need to get over this predudice you have.

I gotta back him up-whats the line between prejudice and preference? My personal bent is girls with dark hair and brown eyes. Doesn't mean that blondes are evil (though in my experience, they are) I just like what I like. I personally think he's narrowing the field too much but at the end of the day, no matter what type of girl he likes, he's still going to go home alone and beat his dick like it owes him money.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I wouldn't even make the size cut and I'm even a real soccer mom. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sounds to me like you're the angry one kmills :S What the fuck does a good job and having plenty of money have to do with being angry or not? What a moron. You sound like a 2nd grader arguing at recess.
I think the new girl's got some pretty big balls to come on here and defend herself from a bunch of fucking idiots. I say go girl.
I wish I knew her. I'd buy her a rig right now cuz I got plenty of money and that would make me happy.......so there...go stick your head in doo doo.

Go ahead buy her... ahem... him a rig... I'm sure the favor won't go unreturned.

Oh... and this is the bonfire... full of opinions and assholes. I'm just trying to blend in here.

Jeesh :)

Is that a forum wide PA?:o

I'm so proud - Our little one is growing up.

1) Post pics of thise size 14 girls. Now mind you size 14 and under 6ft tall. I know many a 6ft tall girls who are size 14 and they are....oh god they are....hold on I'm getting hot flashes....all hotness!

2) I ride a bike and for a while only owned 2 seater sports cars. It's a fitment issue. Your average 5'5" size 14 girl just can't fit on the back of a bike or in a small 2 seater cars.

3) I know many a + sized girls who have gotten rich off of harpooning dumb ass engineers. So she would be doing the engineering world a favor by teaching these guys how to talk to cute girls. Even if it does cost him $3k.

Shade in the summer heat in the winter...don't be so judgemental!