kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Please-help-me-get-a-skydiving-rig_W0QQitemZ250491355404QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5272c10c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

This is fucking pathetic. Get a damn job and work for what you want!

I know this shadows the "who would you help" thread. But seriously what is with people who want everything and is not willing to work for it.

Yeah, I think I need to send this bitch a message on eBay. And I hope she is a dz dot commer so she sees this!!!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

>This is fucking pathetic.

Why? Nothing wrong with asking, provided you are OK with "no" as an answer.

>But seriously what is with people who want everything and is not willing
>to work for it.

Why do you assume that? Some DZO may see that and say "give me a year as a packer and I'll pay for a rig." Might work out for both people.

haha. I'm a broke ass college student as well. I find a way to make it happen. WORK.

I bet she's the kind of girl who goes out clubbing and doesnt bring any money, expecting guys to buy her drinks.

Oh, now, wait, one shouldn't stereotype and assume . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Note to everyone - please keep the political rants in Speaker's Corner.

How are any of my comments political?

I think someone should work for what they want (not need) and should expect handouts from complete strangers. And those who do are pathetic losers!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

I was trying to slide in under the radar and posted a comment and it was political..He did his job and
removed the post. I should have known better.:):D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Why get so upset over someone who has no impact on your life? It's just bringing negative energy to your day. I don't get it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Why get so upset over someone who has no impact on your life? It's just bringing negative energy to your day. I don't get it.

Perhaps she, like a lot of others here, including myself frown upon percieved injustice.

Or -

Maybne we don't like people that try to freeload when we work for everything we have gained, and want to take a moral stance instead of letting get swept under the rug. The worst decision is indecision. The worst action is non action.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Perhaps she, like a lot of others here, including myself frown upon percieved injustice.

Or -

Maybne we don't like people that try to freeload when we work for everything we have gained, and want to take a moral stance instead of letting get swept under the rug. The worst decision is indecision. The worst action is non action.

Turtle you completely hit the nail on the head.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

If she gets someone to actually send her money, more power to her for having the gumption to ask. Wouldn't the fault lie with the person enabling her?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I wonder if there is ANY woman that has truly never tried to use her "Charm" to get something for nothing?

Seems like every time I go out to a bar, At least one or more women ask me to buy them a drink.

Only difference I see here is that this girl is being fairly straight forward and honest about it. No sort of reciprocation or favor was implied in that ad.. Simply, I need money, Wanna give it to me?

My answer would be same the same as most, NO!! Get a Job but certainly not worth getting irritated over.

You know what? Skymama is right we shouldn't let the negative energy affect us -

Lets start a fund here for her.

maybe I should start this off by start by donating a 50% off wings to her, what do you think?

If she gets someone to actually send her money, more power to her for having the gumption to ask. Wouldn't the fault lie with the person enabling her?

The act of asking is telling. Ask yourself what you would call yourself if you did such a thing.

Or -

wow turtle - you are sure philosophical today - you must be filled with some inner peace ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Turtle you are causing trouble and now you know what happens when you aim it at skymama. she is going to kick you ass(spank) with her paddle....:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Turtle you are causing trouble and now you know what happens when you aim it at skymama. she is going to kick you ass with her paddle....:P

I thought it was a whip - :D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!