kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

I wouldn't even make the size cut and I'm even a real soccer mom. :P

Please girl! There is no way in hell you are size 14+! No way no how!
The last size 14+ outfit I saw was large enough to cover my bike! (never let your husband get bored while at a clothing store, you may hear "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THIS A CAR COVER" shouted from across the store).
Now what is this about this chick being a dude? :o
Are you girls just being mean?[:/]

Ps
Skymom, how do you like your bikers, all black leather or with a bit of color?
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Cute is relative and subjective . . . I know A LOT of cute girls that are size 14 and above. You REALLY need to get over this predudice you have. It sounds like you have some deep seeded issues that need to be worked out in a therapists office.

1) Post pics of thise size 14 girls. Now mind you size 14 and under 6ft tall. I know many a 6ft tall girls who are size 14 and they are....oh god they are....hold on I'm getting hot flashes....all hotness!

2) I ride a bike and for a while only owned 2 seater sports cars. It's a fitment issue. Your average 5'5" size 14 girl just can't fit on the back of a bike or in a small 2 seater cars.

3) I know many a + sized girls who have gotten rich off of harpooning dumb ass engineers. So she would be doing the engineering world a favor by teaching these guys how to talk to cute girls. Even if it does cost him $3k.

1) I'll ask if they mind their pics posted. I would never presume to be as arrogant as posting something w/o permission.:)

2) I can see you in a Miata.

3) It seems sad that you can't broaden your view.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Show us your goods, or get a second job at the shoe store!:P

:D:D:D

How Brash!:o

Truly he couldn't mean that . . . Little innocent Tigra.:):D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Go ahead buy her... ahem... him a rig... I'm sure the favor won't go unreturned.

Oh... and this is the bonfire... full of opinions and assholes. I'm just trying to blend in here.

Jeesh :)

Is that a forum wide PA?:o

I'm so proud - Our little one is growing up.

:P This is what years of reading the bonfire does. One day I am a quiet sweet girl and the next I am an angry bitch. Ahhh... so liberating!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

You said size 6 was the limit, that's what I was referring to. I have been a size 14 before, that was my size when I started skydiving.

Yes, the chick is a dude.

I generally wouldn't like more than a black leather jacket on a guy. Anything more than that is overkill.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Cute is relative and subjective . . . I know A LOT of cute girls that are size 14 and above. You REALLY need to get over this predudice you have. It sounds like you have some deep seeded issues that need to be worked out in a therapists office.

I wouldn't even make the size cut and I'm even a real soccer mom. :P

Grrrr babay!:D

1) I'll ask if they mind their pics posted. I would never presume to be as arrogant as posting something w/o permission.:)
>I concurr, you are doing the right thing and it would make for a great thread! :)
2) I can see you in a Miata.
>I drove in today in my wies VW New Beetle S, I love that thing! (Latin accent) And I would look so sexy in a little red Miata....all kinky and sexy and round and marvelous!

3) It seems sad that you can't broaden your view.
>Have two friends who married + sized girls get divorced this year, each had to dish out well over $50k. I told them not to marry the first piece of ass they ever got and to work hard and hit the bars and see what was out there but man those plumpers harpoond two meal tickets. And well as time went by and these guy hit the gym and toned up and started dressing better and asking their wives to do the same the stuff hit the fan. And now they are paying for it. And I'm told its rather common.

So what's up with this chick being a dude? Hu what? Where?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You said size 6 was the limit, that's what I was referring to. I have been a size 14 before, that was my size when I started skydiving.

I generally wouldn't like more than a black leather jacket on a guy. Anything more than that is overkill.

Lemme know when you are going out - I'd like to avoid the male nudity - or do you generally just tie him up and leave him home when you go out?

I have a closet full of leather shirts and jackets...take your pick....

I like your jackets, I've even worn one while riding on the back of your bike. Remember? ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just guessed she (wait she isn't a she) was a size 6 but the size limit in that post was 14. But big ups for going from a size 14 to your great looking self!

Wait, that chick was a or is a dude?
Ah....well I did promise to cover her back in a jello wrestling contest and a promise is a promise. Damn me and having some sort of moral conviction!

> Post pics of thise size 14 girls.

Go to any triathlon. You'll see some very built women who look quite good.

As an example, I knew a woman (Kelly) in college who was gorgeous, was 5'10" and weighed more than I did. She played rugby and ice hockey.

I have a closet full of leather shirts and jackets...take your pick....

I like your jackets, I've even worn one while riding on the back of your bike. Remember? ;)

Jackets are fine and dandy but if you are riding you will need to protect your legs and feet with a good pair of riding boots and some sort of pants. Nothing is worse than loosing ones ass on the street. And yes it does happen and yes you can die from the loss off ass.
So suit up!

But big ups for going from a size 14 to your great looking self!

It's always good to imply that a greenie used to be unattractive. That gets you lots of points. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Jackets are fine and dandy but if you are riding you will need to protect your legs and feet with a good pair of riding boots and some sort of pants.

I may be a Southerner, but generally I do wear pants and shoes when I go outside. :P

Jackets are fine and dandy but if you are riding you will need to protect your legs and feet with a good pair of riding boots and some sort of pants.

I may be a Southerner, but generally I do wear pants and shoes when I go outside. :P

Thank you!
I wear mesh Joerocket pants in the summer.
I have had an off and they have saved my ass.
newenough.com has sale every now and again look for them. They fit great and breath.
Be safe! :)

You REALLY need to get over this predudice you have.

I gotta back him up-whats the line between prejudice and preference? My personal bent is girls with dark hair and brown eyes. Doesn't mean that blondes are evil (though in my experience, they are) I just like what I like. I personally think he's narrowing the field too much but at the end of the day, no matter what type of girl he likes, he's still going to go home alone and beat his dick like it owes him money.

I gotta back him up-whats the line between prejudice and preference?

Shah - Run . . . he thinks you are Ralffers . . . Get rid of any pillows you have, and run!

My personal bent is girls with dark hair and brown eyes.

Well - at least this week is is Girls again.

no matter what type of girl he likes, he's still going to go home alone and beat his dick like it owes him money.

But he's an engineer - I mean - PLEASE - how hard could he hit anyway?

Mods are people too

I'm not so sure about that. I've hung out with billvon and I'm pretty sure that he was created in a lab.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke