faulknerwn

Skydiver degrees of separation

Everyone knows Kevin bacons 7 degrees of separation - I am betting that at least among experienced skydivers - someone can name someone who knows both people. We have such a small community :).

It's a game I'm curious about - I am pretty sure bill von is the only other moderator here I've ever met in real life - but I'd bet there is somebody here who knows both me and any of the others. - I.e 1 degree of separation. I think this could be a fun game - name 2 experienced jumpers from different areas - and make a chain between them. Anyone want to play?

We met briefly at Temple a few years back.

I've met Sangiro, Skymama, Skybytch, DSE, Billvon, Iandrennan, and tons of posters.

I'm guessing you've met AggieDave, so you're my connection to him. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm guessing you've met AggieDave, so you're my connection to him. :)

Yup, Wendy and I have met.:)
Actually I've had the chance to meet a lot of DZ.commers over the years. Traveling to Eloy for big boogies and Skyfest will do that to you!:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Jumped with John,JT, JP (rip) haven't jumped with DSE but knowing him from UT if I ever jump a wings suit it will be his course I go to. Now for the best part I have got to jump with the hottest ladies on DZ.com Valinda Mitchell, Rosa (VSG) and Mouth which brings up where has she been? Oh and got to spend a bit of time talking with Sangiro at the dz.com holiday boogie a ways back.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Who knows me?

The only time I've met you is also the only time I've seen a prop fall off a CASA. Since I'm not sure how much influence you had on that, I've avoided you since. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Off the top of my head (and there's more)
Amazon
Normiss
Happythoughts
LisaH
Vanillaskygirl
Kbordson
DSquared
wmw999 (Wendy)
SkymonkeyOne
LouDimond
Betsy Barnhouse
John Mitchel
VSkydiver
MonkeyCnD
NWFlyer
Remster
Satre
Entprenur (Peter Shankman)
Photofly
Champu
Nigel
there's more sorry to those I missed (there's also a few who dont post anymore)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

aw, you forgot me!

Yea, Spence, I know you! Lucky that I do. Bigun, met you at Skyfest in Texas, Skymonkeyone, scarey, but I know you too. WMW99, ditto with the Texas thing. Mouth, did a little vocal work on the mic at the WFFC, hence I know her too. Missing Johny Gates, but still visit with him in my WFFC dreams.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

i dont remebr half the people ive met, but squeak called me a canadian fuck pig the first time i met him.

good way to make an impression i guess.

Well was i wrong:D:D:D:D
When you coming back :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Skymama stalked me one time at Deland, I've met DD, Amazon, and...that's bout it, no other "regular" posters. Haven't been on the forums, this is my welcome back, lol!!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

The challenge in skydiving would be to hit 1-2 degrees all the time. Given the number of skydivers who travel (including the roving TMs and packers), that might not be all that hard for all but the most provincial.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sangiro
BBarnhouse
MikeMcGowan
SkyMonkeyOne
CoconutMonkey
Sunshine
SkyGal
Emmie
Spy38W
Freefier29
Dove
Amazon