sunnydee123

Freefly World Record ...

very impressed by your commentaries on everyone...
I just met Omar when he was at an art exhibition in Geneva... Incredible personnality. And will meet and jump with Jeffro by the end of the month, he's coming at my DZ for some coaching...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

What about Ryan Brownlow of Team Jank? He was on both the 39 and 42 ways. Gotta represent the NorCal crew!

i may not have the complete list (BIG NOTE** ~ this is just based on my little observations, so please don't be upset if i left out someone or displaced them)

i apologize jankybob [:/] i didn't purposely leave out ryan brownlow... i know there will be an OFFICIAL list of the names ~ i was just trying to list as many people as i could remember. many apologies and a congrats to ryan B|!

...left out too many names and confused info...:S>

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Yeah! What about me Mel?! You left out my name!>:(

Oh wait..... I wasn't on it. :P But I bet you will think twice before you do another 'list'! You must be careful, Daniel son. If you forget someone, they are sure to point it out! ;)

But I still love ya! :)
-----editted to add that the reason I wasn't on the record was because my invitation got lost in the mail.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! B|B|B| More, more, more, more, more, more, more!!!!

Those are great!! Any more of the whole thing come together????????????

Again, congrats to everyone involved!! Mucho mucho mucho respect!!!!!!!!

(I'm not excited or anything... I swear!:P)

Thanks,
Do you know who took those shots?

There are some ground photos on Perris' webiste
[url]http://skydiveperris.com/perriscam/archiveb.asp?f=2004_0501

"Insurance should called In case shit happens, if shit don't happen shouldn't I get my money back?"

...left out too many names and confused info...:S>

Sweet Mel, please do not ever feel bad for trying to do something nice like that. Chris was just teasing you. :)

I have to say that I was greatly impressed to have been amongst so many beautiful, talented freeflyers and especially to have been around them the night of the world record jumps. That was so much fun...plus I got to see you and Alli and Gillian and everyone else. That made my whole week!!! :)
I also wanted to tell you that just a couple of days ago, I finally began to play with my new-to-me canopy. I realized after my first landings that I am doing just fine under this new main...no issues. My landings have been sweeeet...my nervousness at downsizing was all in my head. YAY! I LOVE my canopy!!! :)
Btw, thank you so very much for the lovely words about me, Mel. You are such a beautiful person...I love that we are friends. I am also so very, very happy that you, Jason, Alli came out this way and had such a great time out here and even got to play in the tunnel...YAY!!! You are the best, Mel...:)

I just saw it... not bad... a little short... no money shot... exit, building, some inside... kinda cool seeing it on mainstream TV.

J
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke