sunnydee123

Freefly World Record ...

This is great news. I recieved an invite to join in the festivities and it was oh so temping. Unfortunately I won't be back in the air for another week or so. There's always next time!

Congratulations to all the flyers. 42 is mighty impressive.B|

50 plus is not too far off!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Nice one guys and gals, you've inspired all of us to push our own limits even further! :)
But please, pretty please with sugar on top can we see some pics? My keyboard is covered in drool just thinking how awesome it must look!
B|

blues
PJ

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

That is awesome! B|

I reckon Charles Bryan should get a special mention - he was in both world records (flat and freeflying). A very impressive achievement.

That list of 42 jumpers is a real who's who of freeflying talent, would be interesting to know the combined jump number total (probably well over 200 000).

Congratulations to everyone involved. :)
Will

I heard that they successfully completed a 45 way but the judges didn't accept it because a grip was not visible so the official record will be 42.

Way to go everyone congratulations! :)
I think Gillian Parker should also get a special mention as I believe she is the only jumper on the record with less than 1000 jumps (I think she's somewhere around 600-700 but I'm not sure exactly..) ROCK ON GILLIAN! B|
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Hey Drew,

He was part of the 357 way record set recently in Thailand. You can find his name in this list. I only knew about it because Ryan from Flitesuit mentioned Charles ringing him to ask for an RW suit which he thought was unusual. To have been part of a 357 way formation and a 42 way freefly formation just totally rocks jaw. Charles rocks. I met him in Sweden 2 years ago, totally chilled out guy - does the business without having to talk himself up. B|

Will

I think Gillian Parker should also get a special mention as I believe she is the only jumper on the record with less than 1000 jumps (I think she's somewhere around 600-700 but I'm not sure exactly..) ROCK ON GILLIAN!

Gillian rocks!!!

She and I have roughly the same numbers of jumps (I think she's ahead of me but not by much) and we've been in the sport almost the same amount of time (I think she started a month or two before I did). But she is a world record holder and I'm ... well I'm just me. I had the pleasure of making several jumps with her a couple of weeks ago in Eloy and she's given me a project or two to work on towards becoming a better freeflier.

Once again, Gillian rocks!!! :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

SSSSSSssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

Here is what I think is crazy about this...

Five years ago, the capacity for such a record was hardly conceivable. I remember friends returning from Perris with the pride of flying a 20-way (NON-DOCKED) dive. And all of the people on the jump were rock-solid pro's - the ones that we recognize from the mags and movies.

I only know of (or have heard the names of) half of the people on this record. I'm truly thankful for the people in the sport who have dedicated their time and passion to the development of freeflying (famous or not). Freeflying is a gift that is deserving of the progression we are seeing and you gals/guys are making it happen.

Thanks to everyone on these dives for making history for us!!!!

(...and maybe I'll see you at the 50-way. ;) ...perhaps next year... [:/])

almost the same moment i received the claim for this world record from the IPC-info, IPC-info has sent the ratification for the women FF world record set in Eloy last year!!

ain't that great?? :)

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

Come on gang...you KNOW the 42 way picture is going to be on the next Parachutist. I was lucky though and got to see the video of it happening and the official picture afterwards. I still get goosebumps, seeing all those amazing flyers TOGETHER in the sky on their heads.

There are no words to congratulate all who were involved properly. It was breathtaking, awe-inspiring and motivational beyond belief. One day...one day soon ;)

Looking at some of Sisco's pics as we speak but think it was Jason Peters who got the actual RECORD shot :P

Base, Hot Pod, X Pod and I Pod..........YOU ALL ROCK!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

god damn woman, don't tease us!!! >:(>:(

blh blh...

i sit here pulling out the remaining 5 hair i've got on my head just to see a little pic of the biggest FF jump ever built, and then you come dancing around and bragging how you even saw the video!!! what up??? i don't think that's fair... that's not fair at all!!!!! i hate you!!!!!! i hate myself!!!!!!!! i hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P

just kidding ;)

but i REALLY, REALLY, REALLY envy you :(

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

I am sure it will be in every and any skydiving type magazine as was the last record....but I'm sure eventually the picture will circulate here as well. Certain people deserve the proper credit (and cash associated with the honor) for being at the right place at the right time and until THEY release it....well, enough said ;)

It is one HELL of a picture though, I must say :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...