13 13
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

***57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

It is good training material for any one going into the mental health area though.

Matt

An excellent observation. There will probably be several PhD Dissertations written by mental health professionals who use this thread as their major research source.

Robert99

Some of the themes they might want to develop:

1. 922 confessions
2. 1,100 suspects and a sizeable number were submitted by spouses or lovers who wanted to get rid of an ex.
3. Marla's love life
4. Jo's two-million words posted here - what keeps that girl going?
5. The Vortex
6. Did DB Cooper really escape by traveling to the future, and who thinks so?
7. Cooper came from the future to do the hijacking, then went back; his time-jumping was a gambit by Goldman Sachs to explore the futures market.

sailshaw

You say"Sheridan Peterson might have had access since he worked in technical documentation at Boeing, a job he took after being unable to get 727 airstair info from his landlord Sailshaw."

I say Sheridan knew about the 727 aft airstair test rig in the old B-29 hanger on the East side of Boeing field. Ir was part of the 727 FCTR Flight Control Test Rig and was fully functional and available to anyone with a Boeing badge like Sheridan had. I know I told him about the test rig as he was quite interested in the 727 airstairs

Bob Sailshaw
sailshaw00@gmail.com

The B 29 Building 727 airstair rig wouldn't tell you if you could open it in flight without upsetting aircraft flight characteristics. I think the only definitive answer was contained in the records of the flight tests. Sheridan probably could have accessed those easily given the nature of his job in tech documentation.

I had a nice cheer package for Sheridan this Christmas but he wouldn't answer any emails seeking a delivery address. I was passing through Windsor after Christmas and had hoped to deliver it in person. I promised no Norjack interrogation and I keep my promises. I ended up giving it to a local homeless guy I help out. He really appreciated it.

I'd love to talk to Sheridan and just get his opinions about Norjack and who could have done it if it wasn't him. He is an old man and isn't well. Time is running out for any interview chances.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote:

Did DB Cooper really escape by traveling to the future, and who thinks so?

Only one person in the VORTEX thinks that's even possible. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote:

377, Bruce may be on to something here. It is certainly no more outrageous than some of the things proposed by this thread's "two most prominent posters".

Robert99

BruceSmith

******57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

It is good training material for any one going into the mental health area though.

Matt

An excellent observation. There will probably be several PhD Dissertations written by mental health professionals who use this thread as their major research source.

Robert99

Some of the themes they might want to develop:

1. 922 confessions
2. 1,100 suspects and a sizeable number were submitted by spouses or lovers who wanted to get rid of an ex.
3. Marla's love life
4. Jo's two-million words posted here - what keeps that girl going?
5. The Vortex
6. Did DB Cooper really escape by traveling to the future, and who thinks so?
7. Cooper came from the future to do the hijacking, then went back; his time-jumping was a gambit by Goldman Sachs to explore the futures market.

Bruce, It is slightly off-topic, but the mental help people who also have an interest in economics might consider how the efforts of a certain poster to sell books, screenplays, and anything else to make a buck on this thread turned out. And did Blevins report his profits, if any, to the IRS?

Robert99

Bruce wrote:

I disagree...time travel to the future has always been possible. Sure, it took me 43 years to time travel from November 1971 to now. But, gosh darn it, I did it!

MarkBennett

***Bruce wrote:

I disagree...time travel to the future has always been possible. Sure, it took me 43 years to time travel from November 1971 to now. But, gosh darn it, I did it!

Ditto that!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I need all of the of the GOOD vibes I can get at this time. So much stress.
I still think it is ridiculous that someone had to STAY during the procedure that has NO authority to make decisions....so I Pay for the transport to and from and the heaviest expense is the person to remain.

But I did find a reasonable service that will not break the bank. I live over an hour from the facility and the transport to and from the procedure I understand, but NO senior without a spouse or advocate in this area should have to pay an addition $20 per hour for someone to sit in the waiting room. Transport to and from the procedure I understand.

At any rate I hope the surgery was not cancelled. My family physician called me at my home tonight and told me to call the Surgeon tomorrow.

The family physcian knows this surgery needs to be done as the lesion is enlarging and there are now 2 more.

Won't know now till in the morning if the surgery has been cancled or confirmed. What a stressful wk I have had....so very very tired.

All of that work to find a service & now the surgery is in question. Won't know till in the morning.

Going to bed as I feel very tired & anxious.

The Colonscopy is also being schedule as soon as the cast is removed from my hand & the biopsy results in.

Family Dr ordered a mammogram for friday, but I hope the surgeon is also going to require a test on my heart to make sure I am ok in that department. I think what I am feeling is stress - but they need to be sure.

Not sticking around tonight & I would appreciate it if Bruce would stop his far out postings - he lives in the VORTEX whatever that is.

Jo is not selling a book or writing a book or doing a movie deal - just seeking the truth regarding a man she spent over 17 yrs with and told things and shown things that were NOT common knowledge in 1995, not to mention the people I met that were part of history.

I did not know at the time I was experiencing a part of history and that the individuals I met were part of history.

The things he told me & showed me in WA in 1979 and his action immediately after the money was found are suspect - he disappears for over 2 months & I did not even know where he was. He called me and in 1979 we had not caller ID.

God, I really wish I had never found out who Dan Cooper was - it has destroyed all that my life could have been...I have never been able to walk away - because of things I knew & the things he told me....things no one knew....things that were in no articles regarding Cooper.

I have not fabricated the things he told me - things NO one could have known if they had not been Cooper or an accomplice.

No one cares, but me - & I hope like Chris told me - that when he gets "there" Duane will be waiting for him & he will say "You really did it." Then he will see that familar grin.

I do not have his faith & everytime I think about his I start to cry. I need answers NOW, not after I am dead - I need them now.

Damn the FBI & damn the Government & damn all of their Secrets.

What is going on in the US & the world - I never thought I would live to see all of the corruption that has occurred in the last 20 yrs. America is broken & I do not believe anyone person can put it back together.

God, help the generations - my children & grandchildern & great grandchildren. Everything is a BIG MESS!

Glad I won't be here - I am almost 3 quarters of a century old...God, help the the generations who will follow.

Goodnight....I just feel so very very tired & tired of fighting this corrupt government & damn their secrets.

Bruce, It is slightly off-topic, but the mental help people who also have an interest in economics might consider how the efforts of a certain poster to sell books, screenplays, and anything else to make a buck on this thread turned out. And did Blevins report his profits, if any, to the IRS?

Robert99

Robert99, I think this is more up Jo's alley as she is in charge of criminal investigations at the DZ.

I'm strictly in charge of surveys and quizzes.

Robert99

***57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

Matt

Robert99

Nothing like popping by Dropzone all the time...not to discuss Cooper...but to trash either the thread itself, or other users. You haven't had a good word to say about anyone here...or contributed a SINGLE Cooper-related thing here in MONTHS. You are supposedly doing all this research. Haven't seen a single word about it. So...then why are you here? :S

RobertMBlevins

******57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

Matt

Robert99

Nothing like popping by Dropzone all the time...not to discuss Cooper...but to trash either the thread itself, or other users. You haven't had a good word to say about anyone here...or contributed a SINGLE Cooper-related thing here in MONTHS. You are supposedly doing all this research. Haven't seen a single word about it. So...then why are you here? :S

You first, Sir Robert.

BruceSmith

*********57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

Matt

Robert99

You first, Sir Robert.

Me first, nothing. I've presented Cooper Aplenty over the last few months. And like others here, sometimes non-Cooper.

Robert99, on the other hand, only drops by to either trash the thread or trash Jo Weber. That's pretty much it. Maybe he gets bored with Georger's rants, or is picking up bad habits from him. Whatever. But if that's all he has to present, he shouldn't even bother.

Robert99 has claimed research on the 'real' flight path which he believes *may* have taken the jet either over, or within about a mile of Tena Bar...which is how he would like to explain how the Tena Bar money arrived. Hell, that's a bigger claim than just naming a possible suspect because it doesn't fit even remotely close to what the FBI says...and STILL says today. When the Amboy chute was discovered, the FBI was still claiming it was found within what they believe is the most possible landing spot for Cooper, and that was just seven years ago. I haven't heard anything about a flight path change since that time.

Now some people think that Cooper may have jumped closer to Woodland than Ariel or Amboy, and that possibility exists. But no one except Robert99 is saying the flight was miles WEST of the freeway at the time it passed by that area. In fact, the flight path as shown by the maps on the FBI's website show a slight deviation even further EAST at that point in the flight. You think Robert99 trying to move the flight that far is a stretch?
I certainly do.

One of the things about the Tena Bar money is this: It either arrived by a washdown from somewhere else, or it was delivered to the general area by someone, somewhere. Now...those bundles...had they been exposed to the elements for nine years in the Evergreen State...would have turned to green mush long before the money was ever found. That money was not in existence anywhere OUTSIDE until some time after the hijacking. In my personal opinion, even if it were inside a bag, it would not survive outside for nearly a decade and still be in the condition it was in, no matter how it arrived. Mush. That's what you would have after nine years outside in Western Washington, if that.

People avoid common sense sometimes. If you were going to do a plant, how would you do it? If you toss that money anywhere at all on LAND, the FBI is going to search the shit out of the general area. Finding no body, no chute, no briefcase, and no additional money, they would naturally conclude that either Cooper dropped the money on the way down and keep searching for a body, or it is a plant. And if they find an amount equal to or greater than one bundle of the cash, but less than most of it in the same spot, this could discount 'dropping'. And it would NOT lead them to think he was dead. You cannot do it on LAND. Water is the only way that makes sense. If you put it IN or NEAR water, the FBI might conclude you died in the jump. Especially if it is near a big body of water like the Columbia. I think the money is a plant of some sort, but not necessarily buried at Tena Bar. I think the most likely scenario is in a bag and tossed into the water. You know...the FBI started saying after the money find that they thought Cooper died in the jump. So if this is what Cooper had in mind, it worked. The FBI scaled back the investigation after that. I have Bob Fuhriman telling me that NO ONE that he knew working on the case even considered that it might be significant that more than one bundle was found together. I told him: "How could three bundles end up in the same exact spot...MILES FROM THE FLIGHT PATH?" It was like I turned on a light bulb above his head. We spoke on this for the better part of an hour. I pointed out that the hijacker expected to be free and clear on November 24, 1976...but then came the John Doe warrant. Bingo. Now it is true that Larry Carr brought up some of the same things, but he wasn't on the job back when the money was found, and Bob F. was. So I will take Bob's word on this point.

I pointed out that the condition of the money says it didn't stay out in the wet, nasty elements of Washington State for nine frickin' years. Not possible. Bingo.

I pointed out that the motivation for a plant might be the warrant...and that the warrant was issued less than four years before the money was found. Tom Kaye and his team say the condition of the money more or less matches that time scenario. Not in exact words, but they don't think the money laid outside for nine years either.

In a nutshell, this is my theory on the Tena Bar money:

1) Hijacker lands safely and escapes with the money.

2) Since it is his ass at stake, he does some research (or maybe he already knew at the time of the crime) and discovers the Statute of Limitations on air piracy is five years. On November 24, 1976, he can theoretically walk into any police station and no one can do a thing to him.

3) Smart-ass FBI agents, not wanting to be beat by Cooper, go to a friendly Federal judge in Portland at the very last minute and manage to bypass the Statute with a John Doe warrant directed only at the hijacker. Now they can keep renewing the warrant and search for him forever.

4) Hijacker thinks on this for a long time. Finally takes three or four bundles of the money and disposes of them in the Columbia River. He may even have buried them at Tena Bar, but this is less likely. But it was probably done very close to Tena Bar, and the money ended up there via the river.

5) After the money is discovered, FBI says they think Cooper died in the jump and scale back the investigation.

6) Cooper is not free and clear, but for maybe six thousand bucks or so he has gotten some of the heat off.

7) When Tom Kaye and his Citizen Sleuths team examine some of the Tena Bar bills, they say the bills could not have lain out in the weather for nine years. (paraphrased, but it is basically what they say)

This theory is probably better than trying to move a jet miles away from where it actually was in order to explain the existence of the money. ;)

RobertMBlevins wrote:

One of the things about the Tena Bar money is this: It either arrived by a washdown from somewhere else, or it was delivered to the general area by someone, somewhere. Now...those bundles...had they been exposed to the elements for nine years in the Evergreen State...would have turned to green mush long before the money was ever found. That money was not in existence anywhere OUTSIDE until some time after the hijacking. In my personal opinion, even if it were inside a bag, it would not survive outside for nearly a decade and still be in the condition it was in, no matter how it arrived. Mush. That's what you would have after nine years outside in Western Washington, if that.

I'm going to disagree with the supposition that the money wouldn't have survived in a natural environment for 9 years. I've attached an image of corn from the hold of a ship which sank in 1893. Despite being submerged for more than a century, the kernels of corn are in pretty good shape. I've also seen examples of where human soft tissue can be preserved for decades in underwater environments, under the right conditions.

One of the major conditions needed is lack of water flow. Material in some type of container or buried in silt or mud can show little signs of decay even after decades. I have myself seen paper submerged since the 1800s, still intact under these conditions.

I've had quite a bit of experience in this area, and that experience is telling me that, it's not only possible that the money was either underwater and/or encased in silt/sand for nearly a decade, but it's highly probable that it was.

BruceSmith

*********57, 000~ posts, and this thread still talks about none suspects, and debunked theory and conspiracy.

Matt

Robert99

You first, Sir Robert.

Bruce, you got it right.

In post #56915, Blevins stated ". . . I'm not actually investigating the Cooper case, per se. I am investigating whether Kenny Christiansen was Cooper." Blevins needs to explain what he is doing at the "DB Cooper" thread.

To the best of my knowledge, Blevins has done nothing on this thread to advance the DB Cooper research. Instead, he visits this thread only to criticize and has a knee-jerk reaction to every post that does not support his pet theories.

And Blevins monumental ego permits him to second guess ever professional law enforcement agency that also disagrees with him.

Blevins, Why don't you just stay on the "KC was Cooper" thread?

Robert99

New Brouhaha Brewing in Cooper World

A new dimension in the search for DB Cooper has developed. A poster at the Mountain News named "1000 things" says that if I give him a list of everyone that I've had sex with, they then will be able to solve the DB Cooper case.

True Story.

To see the action for yourself:

http://themountainnewswa.net/2011/08/02/the-resurgent-investigation-of-db-cooper-%E2%80%93-an-interview-with-chief-witness-tina-mucklow/#comment-27517

BruceSmith

A new dimension in the search for DB Cooper has developed. A poster at the Mountain News named "1000 things" says that if I give him a list of everyone that I've had sex with, they then will be able to solve the DB Cooper case.

True Story.

http://themountainnewswa.net/2011/08/02/the-resurgent-investigation-of-db-cooper-%E2%80%93-an-interview-with-chief-witness-tina-mucklow/#comment-27517

Bruce,
Why would "1000 Things" want a list of those guys? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :D:D:D

NMIWrecks

***New Brouhaha Brewing in Cooper World

True Story.

Bruce,
Why would "1000 Things" want a list of those guys? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :D:D:D

You think he wants a list of the guys, too? Whew.

As for the link to DB Cooper, I haven't a clue. But I'm thinking of Marla and Curtis Eng....

Just to set the record straight, I haven't had sex with Marla, but I sure would love to have a glass of wine with her.

REGARDING TINA AND THE SUPPOSED INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GALEN COOK.

JO WEBER WILL INSERT THIS & HOPE IT IS MADE PUBLIC.
GALEN HAD NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT TINA & I HAVE HIS COMMUNICATIONS THAT PROVE IT.

I KNEW HER LOCATION & REFUSED TO DIVULGE IT. HE KNEW I HAD SPOKE TO HER & SHE MADE A BRIEF RESPONSE - BUT I HAVE NEVER REVEALED THE LOCATION TO A SOUL.

I WAS PROVIDED HER ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN SEPT OF 2002, BUT WAITED A LONG TIME BEFORE I SENT HER A LETTER DATED SEPT OF 2003.

THIS ALONE PROVES GALEN IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH & I HAVE ACTUAL COMMUNICATIONS TO PROVE HE IS LIEING.

GALEN DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CONTACT TINA AS LATE AS 2009...AND HE KNEW I HAD BEEN IN POSSESSION OF THAT INFORMATION FOR YRS.

HE WENT SO FAR AS TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF A MAN HE CLAIMED WAS COOPER & CLAIMING I OFFERED TINA'S LOCATION IN EXCHANGE IN 2004 BUT, I REFUSED.

GALEN WAS VERY ANGRY - WHEN I REFUSED - HE USED PROFANITY ON THE PHONE & I WOULD NOT REVEAL HER LOCATION - THAT WAS IN 2004.

GALEN IS LIEING THUR HIS TEETH.
THE CO-PILOT COULD NOT HAVE REVEALED HER LOCATION TO HIM UNTIL AFTER DECEMBER OF 2009.

THE CO-PILOT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I KNEW HER LOCATION ASKED ME FOR HER CONTACT INFO.

THAT WAS DECEMBER OF 2009 AND I STILL HAVE THE COMMUNICATION.

I ASKED THE CO-PILOT TO GIVE ME A MESSAGE FOR HER. THE MESSSAGE HE SENT ME I FORWARDED TO TINA.

IT WAS A QUESTION BY THE CO-PILOT THAT ONLY SHE WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO, SO SHE WOULD KNOW IT WAS HIM & NOT SOME MEDIA SOURCE,

I CONTACTED HER WITH THE INFORMATION HE DICTATED TO ME. ALL I DID WAS LEAVE THE MESSAGE - A VERY SHORT ONE.

HE THANKED ME & A FEW WKS LATER THEY RECONNECTED.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVE GALEN IS A LIAR REGARDING HIS CLAIMS ABOUT LOCATING HER AND HIS MAKING A CONTACT WITH HER.

THE ONLY CLUE I EVER GAVE HIM WAS - "CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS" IN 2011. NOT HOW I FOUND HER, BUT THE ONLY CLUE I WAS GOING TO PROVIDE A VULTURE - IT STILL TOOK HIM SEVERAL YRS TO FIND HER...JUST BEFORE BRUCE DID HIS VULGAR & CRUDE & UNANNOUNCED SUPPOSED INTERVIEW.

OTHERS HAD CLAIMED TO HAVE INTERVIEWED HER EX-HUSBAND IN THE DZ - BUT, THE MAN THEY INTERVIEWED WAS NOT HER EX!
THE NAME WAS NOT THE SAME.

IT STILL TOOK GALEN YRS TO FIND HER....THEN HE WENT TO HER PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT & AROUND 2012 OR 2013 PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE IN NEED OF AID.

HE SHARED HIS INFORMATION W/ BRUCE WHO SHOWED UP ON HER DOOR STEP LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE ENQUIRER & THE RESULTS WAS HIS VULGAR, INSULTING & OBTUSE ONE SIDED INTERVIEW.

THE STATEMENT BELOW BY GALEN COOK IS A LIE!

"Through a complicated series of backtracking I was able to locate her with assistance from the Flight #305 co-pilot and Tina’s ex-husband who knew the co-pilot. I interviewed both extensively. I also give Jo Weber some credit for dropping me a few “hints” along the way. I finally met Tina on neutral turf and had a very pleasant conversation with her. What was discussed is confidential, and pertains strictly to my investigation into the DB Cooper mystery. I am an attorney and an investigator, not a psychologist or psychiatrist. Bruce Smith is a journalist and is perisitent to get an inside story. After he reached Tina Mucklow and was rebuffed, I advised Bruce not to try and contact her again, and I am confident that he will not.

THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH BY GALEN COOK IS NOT TRUE. I GAVE HIM ONE HINT - CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS & THAT WAS NOT UNTIL HE LEARNED I HAD PUT THE CO-PILOT IN TOUCH WITH HER IN DECEMBER OF 2009.

GALEN IS SO HUNGRY HE WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THINGS A SIMPLE WOMAN DID ON A COMPUTER & THRU CONTACTS. JO KEPT THE LOCATIONS OF THE WITNESSES PRIVATE - BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS KEEPS HER PROMISES.

GALEN COOK IS A VULTURE WHO FEEDS OFF OF OTHERS...HE COULD NOT DO WHAT A SIMPLE WOMAN COULD DO WITH ONLY 1 YR OF COLLEGE....YET JO WEBER IS NOT AN IDIOT AS GALEN COOK WELL KNOWS.

P.S. I actually have more education than the one yr of college, but it was broken up in courses over a 20 yr period of time between jobs and raising two children. I never needed a piece of paper - to be a wife, a mother and to provide for my children. I was the first person to ACE the Florida Real Estate test in 1996...would have had a perfect score had I not erased to correct answers.

They had to call Tallahassee to be able to look at the actual score card and why I was the last person to be allowed to leave. No one had ever done that on that particular test. It has been changed many times since then.

BRUCE I DARE YOU TO PRINT MY BOLD STATEMENTS IN YOUR PAPER!
THEY ARE TRUE & GALEN IS LIEING. HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE. I HAVE THE ACTUAL EMAILS EXCHANGED BETWEEN THE CO-PILOT AND THIS NOTES THE DATE I LEFT THE MESSAGE FOR TINA.

Galen is taking credit for research he DID not Do!

skyjack71

REGARDING TINA AND THE SUPPOSED INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GALEN COOK.

JO WEBER WILL INSERT THIS & HOPE IT IS MADE PUBLIC.
GALEN HAD NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT TINA & I HAVE HIS COMMUNICATIONS THAT PROVE IT.

I KNEW HER LOCATION & REFUSED TO DIVULGE IT. HE KNEW I HAD SPOKE TO HER & SHE MADE A BRIEF RESPONSE - BUT I HAVE NEVER REVEALED THE LOCATION TO A SOUL.

I WAS PROVIDED HER ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN SEPT OF 2002, BUT WAITED A LONG TIME BEFORE I SENT HER A LETTER DATED SEPT OF 2003.

THIS ALONE PROVES GALEN IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH & I HAVE ACTUAL COMMUNICATIONS TO PROVE HE IS LIEING.

GALEN DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CONTACT TINA AS LATE AS 2009...AND HE KNEW I HAD BEEN IN POSSESSION OF THAT INFORMATION FOR YRS.

HE WENT SO FAR AS TO SEND ME A PICTURE OF A MAN HE CLAIMED WAS COOPER & CLAIMING I OFFERED TINA'S LOCATION IN EXCHANGE IN 2004 BUT, I REFUSED.

GALEN WAS VERY ANGRY - WHEN I REFUSED - HE USED PROFANITY ON THE PHONE & I WOULD NOT REVEAL HER LOCATION - THAT WAS IN 2004.

GALEN IS LIEING THUR HIS TEETH.
THE CO-PILOT COULD NOT HAVE REVEALED HER LOCATION TO HIM UNTIL AFTER DECEMBER OF 2009.

THE CO-PILOT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I KNEW HER LOCATION ASKED ME FOR HER CONTACT INFO.

THAT WAS DECEMBER OF 2009 AND I STILL HAVE THE COMMUNICATION.

I ASKED THE CO-PILOT TO GIVE ME A MESSAGE FOR HER. THE MESSSAGE HE SENT ME I FORWARDED TO TINA.

IT WAS A QUESTION BY THE CO-PILOT THAT ONLY SHE WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO, SO SHE WOULD KNOW IT WAS HIM & NOT SOME MEDIA SOURCE,

I CONTACTED HER WITH THE INFORMATION HE DICTATED TO ME. ALL I DID WAS LEAVE THE MESSAGE - A VERY SHORT ONE.

HE THANKED ME & A FEW WKS LATER THEY RECONNECTED.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVE GALEN IS A LIAR REGARDING HIS CLAIMS ABOUT LOCATING HER AND HIS MAKING A CONTACT WITH HER.

THE ONLY CLUE I EVER GAVE HIM WAS - "CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS" IN 2011. NOT HOW I FOUND HER, BUT THE ONLY CLUE I WAS GOING TO PROVIDE A VULTURE - IT STILL TOOK HIM SEVERAL YRS TO FIND HER...JUST BEFORE BRUCE DID HIS VULGAR & CRUDE & UNANNOUNCED SUPPOSED INTERVIEW.

OTHERS HAD CLAIMED TO HAVE INTERVIEWED HER EX-HUSBAND IN THE DZ - BUT, THE MAN THEY INTERVIEWED WAS NOT HER EX!
THE NAME WAS NOT THE SAME.

IT STILL TOOK GALEN YRS TO FIND HER....THEN HE WENT TO HER PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT & AROUND 2012 OR 2013 PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE IN NEED OF AID.

HE SHARED HIS INFORMATION W/ BRUCE WHO SHOWED UP ON HER DOOR STEP LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE ENQUIRER & THE RESULTS WAS HIS VULGAR, INSULTING & OBTUSE ONE SIDED INTERVIEW.

THE STATEMENT BELOW BY GALEN COOK IS A LIE!

"Through a complicated series of backtracking I was able to locate her with assistance from the Flight #305 co-pilot and Tina’s ex-husband who knew the co-pilot. I interviewed both extensively. I also give Jo Weber some credit for dropping me a few “hints” along the way. I finally met Tina on neutral turf and had a very pleasant conversation with her. What was discussed is confidential, and pertains strictly to my investigation into the DB Cooper mystery. I am an attorney and an investigator, not a psychologist or psychiatrist. Bruce Smith is a journalist and is perisitent to get an inside story. After he reached Tina Mucklow and was rebuffed, I advised Bruce not to try and contact her again, and I am confident that he will not.

THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH BY GALEN COOK IS NOT TRUE. I GAVE HIM ONE HINT - CHECK OUT THE DIVORCE RECORDS & THAT WAS NOT UNTIL HE LEARNED I HAD PUT THE CO-PILOT IN TOUCH WITH HER IN DECEMBER OF 2009.

GALEN IS SO HUNGRY HE WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THINGS A SIMPLE WOMAN DID ON A COMPUTER & THRU CONTACTS. JO KEPT THE LOCATIONS OF THE WITNESSES PRIVATE - BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS KEEPS HER PROMISES.

GALEN COOK IS A VULTURE WHO FEEDS OFF OF OTHERS...HE COULD NOT DO WHAT A SIMPLE WOMAN COULD DO WITH ONLY 1 YR OF COLLEGE....YET JO WEBER IS NOT AN IDIOT AS GALEN COOK WELL KNOWS.

P.S. I actually have more education than the one yr of college, but it was broken up in courses over a 20 yr period of time between jobs and raising two children. I never needed a piece of paper - to be a wife, a mother and to provide for my children. I was the first person to ACE the Florida Real Estate test in 1996...would have had a perfect score had I not erased to correct answers.

They had to call Tallahassee to be able to look at the actual score card and why I was the last person to be allowed to leave. No one had ever done that on that particular test. It has been changed many times since then.

BRUCE I DARE YOU TO PRINT MY BOLD STATEMENTS IN YOUR PAPER!
THEY ARE TRUE & GALEN IS LIEING. HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE. I HAVE THE ACTUAL EMAILS EXCHANGED BETWEEN THE CO-PILOT AND THIS NOTES THE DATE I LEFT THE MESSAGE FOR TINA.

Galen is taking credit for research he DID not Do!

You'll have to give me more corroboration before I publish anything.

Here is what I know of Tina, Galen and you.

To begin, I found Tina through you. You told me she was in northern Oregon, and eventually I worked my way south.

At the same time, Galen was looking for her as well. We swapped a few ideas on where she was, and Galen found Tina just about the same time I did. He was first by a week or two, yet he wouldn't tell me, so I had to continue on my own.

Same with Jane and Lee Dormuth.

As for you not telling anyone ANYTHING, as you imply, that ain't true. You were dropping hints all over the place. Yes, you never told me or Galen Tina's exact address, but you helped us find her.

All this is already in the Mountain News, I believe, so what else would you like me to add? That's you're angry at Galen?

That ain't news, honey.

REGARDING TINA AND THE SUPPOSED INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GALEN COOK..."

Regarding my sex life, Jo, do you think "1000 Things" wants a list of both the women I've "slept with" and the guys?

Whaddayathink?

Any thoughts on how it might help 1000 Things solve Norjak?

I'm clueless on how it might help, but you two seem to be researching my Tina writing on the MN, so I thought I'd ask.

"...GALEN IS LIEING. HIS STATEMENTS ARE FALSE...."

Jo, the correct spelling is "lying."

Also, saying that someone is lying is different than proving someone is making false statements. I don't see the falsehoods. If you do, please post the proof.

Grazie mille! (That's "Thanks a Thousand" in Italian. I'm feeling a lot of 1000 Things these days.)

Speaking of which, Vicki says I should check out the 1000Things.org website, but it apparently shut down this evening.

1000s of hits I suppose?

Cook is claiming contacts with Tina & he didn't even know were she was at the time he claimed to have contacted her.

He had NO knowledge of her location until shortly before you did - HELL, I got emails where he kept BEGGING for the address - and his statement about getting her information from the co-pilot that is an out & out lie.

Remember I had to prove part of this before about Galen's boastful claims.

Look in this thread - I told the story before - about the co-pilot contacting me in 2009 for Tina's contact information & then the message I left for her. We talk & the co-pilot thanks me. Tina contacted him after I got the message to her. He dictated the message to give to her - so she I would know it was really him asking for the contact information...

All I did was reconnect the two. The question was one that only the 2 of them would know about - & it was so she would KNOW it was really him. I left her a verbal message & he told me they reconnected.

I did NOT ask either one of them to tell me what was discussed.

The message exchange took place aroung Dec of 2009 or the early part of 2010...I guess Christmas was on his mind.

I don't have the email in front of me & I cannot sort thur the files because of my right hand. Just look back in this thread - I quoted word for word back then as I had the copy on the desk.

My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise.

Galen lies! Remember the horrid things he said about me - the cruel things that cost me time & money to fix just this last yr?

The man is rotten to the core & it was my opinion he paid for your trip to see Tina & set you up to take the pictures. The address & the phone number had been in my possession since 2003.

Galen was angry because I would NOT give it to him - when he sent me that letter with a picture of a man he claimed to be Cooper - I knew he had ZERO to offer - he was using a ruse to extract information from me. Wasn't going to happen!

That man was no more a suspect than you are....Just how STUPID did Galen think I was? If I had not told him where to look for the divorce papers - he might not have found her when he did. I had a little help finding the divorce papers.... NOT anyone who reads this thread.

Probably that HOLLYWOOD producer......HA HA HA HA. So am I just kidding or is there actually a movie out there?

You are not in it & Galen is not in it - & if you were - it would be as villains.

FACE this - there are only a select few individuals interested in solving this old case - & if the FBI & the Government has their way - there will never be a solution. The FBI being unresponsive to any real suspects is all the story you needs....now the FBI becomes the villains.

Talking to the FBI is useless & why other things are being done. The FBI has no say - the Government controls them & writes their pay checks. When they are told to drop a case - it is dropped.

I knew about Vickie's Dad - so someone tell me how & why Duane spoke of these things. Duane if he was not Cooper had NO way of knowing that Vickies dad would be connected to the skyjacking or that he had family members who would consider this....

Since the 2 knew each other in San Quentin - before the skyjacking & they were both in the Ks/Ms area around 1968. Duane's exwife and daughter talked about a woman that Lana babysat for when she was still just a kid herself. They couldn't say Lana and called her anna. Lana told me about this herself before she died.

A picture of 2 girl with a woman sitting on a couch. I didn't keep it

Duane mentioned the man in 1983 when an article came up in a newspaper in GA.

BruceSmith

True Story.

Someone is obviously toying with you...not me. I wouldn't stoop to making a post like that.

I have already seen the Mucklow article anyway. If you can call it that. Long on words, light on substance. Bottom line is like this: You and Cook hunted Mucklow down. Someone took pictures of her (probably sent by Cook, since he took credit for the photos and had the absolute GALL to copyright them) and plastered them all over the internet. Since we know Cooper Nuts do exist, you potentially endangered her life as well.

She wouldn't talk to you anyway. Or Cook. So all you two really did was invade her privacy and probably embarrassed the hell out of her. Then you moved on to her sister and her sister's husband up in Shelton, WA. When they blew you off, you said a couple of not-nice things about them in another Mountain article, which members of their family saw later. They also saw the pictures you guys posted of Mucklow.

All you and your buddy Cook really accomplished was to make these people slam the door on talking to ANYBODY about the Cooper case, both now and anytime in the forseeable future.

Congratulations. You're a real journalistic whiz and a positive force in the investigation into the case. Okay...maybe not.

You know, I don't get any enjoyment from reminding you of these things. On the other hand, I don't like seeing you brag about them. Your one-stop-shopping approach to interviewing just isn't working, and sometimes it hurts people. If you had taken a low-key, polite, you-don't-owe-me-anything approach with these folks instead, perhaps you would have gotten some decent information. But you went through two important witnesses without garnering a single piece of new information. Sometimes it takes more than one interview to get what you need, or have your questions answered. I had to drive 250 miles to Twisp each way on seven separate occasions for the Margie Geestman interviews, and spend a whole weekend with Helen Jones and her daughter. It ain't easy getting people to talk the first time you meet them, especially on a sensitive issue.

skyjack71

Cook is claiming contacts with Tina & he didn't even know were she was at the time he claimed to have contacted her.

He had NO knowledge of her location until shortly before you did - HELL, I got emails where he kept BEGGING for the address - and his statement about getting her information from the co-pilot that is an out & out lie.

Remember I had to prove part of this before about Galen's boastful claims.

Look in this thread - I told the story before - about the co-pilot contacting me in 2009 for Tina's contact information & then the message I left for her. We talk & the co-pilot thanks me. Tina contacted him after I got the message to her. He dictated the message to give to her - so she I would know it was really him asking for the contact information...

All I did was reconnect the two. The question was one that only the 2 of them would know about - & it was so she would KNOW it was really him. I left her a verbal message & he told me they reconnected.

I did NOT ask either one of them to tell me what was discussed.

The message exchange took place aroung Dec of 2009 or the early part of 2010...I guess Christmas was on his mind.

I don't have the email in front of me & I cannot sort thur the files because of my right hand. Just look back in this thread - I quoted word for word back then as I had the copy on the desk.

My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise.

Galen lies! Remember the horrid things he said about me - the cruel things that cost me time & money to fix just this last yr?

The man is rotten to the core & it was my opinion he paid for your trip to see Tina & set you up to take the pictures. The address & the phone number had been in my possession since 2003.

Galen was angry because I would NOT give it to him - when he sent me that letter with a picture of a man he claimed to be Cooper - I knew he had ZERO to offer - he was using a ruse to extract information from me. Wasn't going to happen!

That man was no more a suspect than you are....Just how STUPID did Galen think I was? If I had not told him where to look for the divorce papers - he might not have found her when he did. I had a little help finding the divorce papers.... NOT anyone who reads this thread.

Probably that HOLLYWOOD producer......HA HA HA HA. So am I just kidding or is there actually a movie out there?

You are not in it & Galen is not in it - & if you were - it would be as villains.

FACE this - there are only a select few individuals interested in solving this old case - & if the FBI & the Government has their way - there will never be a solution. The FBI being unresponsive to any real suspects is all the story you needs....now the FBI becomes the villains.

Talking to the FBI is useless & why other things are being done. The FBI has no say - the Government controls them & writes their pay checks. When they are told to drop a case - it is dropped.

I knew about Vickie's Dad - so someone tell me how & why Duane spoke of these things. Duane if he was not Cooper had NO way of knowing that Vickies dad would be connected to the skyjacking or that he had family members who would consider this....

Since the 2 knew each other in San Quentin - before the skyjacking & they were both in the Ks/Ms area around 1968. Duane's exwife and daughter talked about a woman that Lana babysat for when she was still just a kid herself. They couldn't say Lana and called her anna. Lana told me about this herself before she died.

A picture of 2 girl with a woman sitting on a couch. I didn't keep it

Duane mentioned the man in 1983 when an article came up in a newspaper in GA.

Jo, I don't see anything in your posts that disproves anything that I've written about Tina. Do you?

As for Galen, okay, you don't like him. So?

You say he lies? Then prove it. Documents, evidence that we can corroborate, etc.

BTW: I'm not interested in Duane's babysitters. Just sayin'.