13 13
quade

DB Cooper

thousandthings

Yo, A-K Thingy, I don't get it. Who is Loki, and what does he/she have to do with my sex life?

BTW: I'm not into habibs, you know, the Islamic scarf thingy that Muslim women wear.

Okay, still trying to find out the connection between Loki and my sex life. Google first, then Wikipedia:

[words spoken to you can be described in one simple word "waste" ... so all I can say is keep trying ;)]

Thousand Thingy, I don't always get what you are trying to tell me. Perhaps there are too many things on your mind - "A Thousand Things On My Mind." If so, we can help you with that.

Control of the mind is essential. For instance, I basically think of only two things - DB Cooper and sex. Occasionally I think about the Seahawks, so that makes three.

That is one of the reasons I am able write so cogently here at the DropZone - no clutter!

Now, obviously Jo has a few extra things on her mind, like her health. For me, if you have read my many postings on my recovery from a heart attack, I didn't think about it too much and basically left that up to other people - mostly taxpayers and my local paramedics. A few doctors got involved too, but I didn't chat with them too much that I remember.

So, perhaps it might help if you wrote down what you think about. We can help you discard the extraneous.

Now, I sense that you are a bit resistant, as you say that sharing anything with me is a waste but I assure you, we learn from all things.

Yo, A-K Thingy, I don't get it. Who is Loki, and what does he/she have to do with my sex life?

BTW: I'm not into habibs, you know, the Islamic scarf thingy that Muslim women wear.

Yo? Are you like a gangster now or something? Look, Bruce...not to be picky but 'habib' is an Arabic word meaning 'sweetheart,' or it is used as a surname by many Arabs.

A 'hajib' is what you probably refer to. That's the scarf. Or maybe a chador, a shaylar, etc. all the way to the traditional burka. But not a 'habib'. We don't want to insult any Arabs who might visit the thread. And no terrorist jokes, please.

No big deal, you almost got it right anyway. ;)

To Thousand Things: I don't know how long you've been interested in the Cooper case, but there is a community within the people who investigate the case, or are fans of Cooper. These people inhabit a place I call Cooperland. And here's The Illustrated Primer on it by yours truly.

Hint to Bruce Smith: We only LOOK stupid around here.

1995:
Before I sold Duane's van - I cleaned it up, but I had NO idea what I was looking for. Duane had kept insisting we had to go for a ride during the last the 3 days of his life.

Because of the weather those last 3 days of his life we didn't get to go for that ride. He had wanted to show me something - but, I found nothing.

A few weeks after I sold the van the new owner called telling me had found my husbands wallet.

I told the man I had my husband wallet and he replied it had his ID and other papers in it. About 10 days later he brought the wallet to me.

When he brought the wallet to my home I asked him again what was in it....then he LIED and said he had not opened it....two different stories. One on the phone and one in person.

When I opened the wallet there was no identification on Weber, but ID for JOHN C. Collins.

FLASH BACK::S

1990 Duane was arrested, but put into 3 days observation for attempting to obtain a drivers license using the name - JOHN C. COLLINS.

FLASH FORWARD::)
1995 a drivers license is delivered to me found in Duane's van. I thought the drivers license was fake and just tucked it away with his things. WHAT HAPPENED. He had really out foxed the Highway patrol by obtaining a legitimate Florida Drivers license in 1990 under that name before they picked him up.

:oHe had 2 valid drivers license under both names & with 2 SS cards. He obviously did manage to obtain a license in 1990 under the name of John Collins....

The date of the drivers license coincided with the date before they picked him up in 1990...the sneaky rascal had actually done it - but why?

I put it away with his other Florida drivers license. Inside of the wallet was other identifications for both Duane Weber and John C. Collins.

At that time in 1995 I had forgotten about the incident in 1990 - it was over 5 yrs later when the wallet shows up with the Collins ID. I assumed this was what he had to show me...but it didn't make sense....:|WHAT WAS so important about this?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

One of the reasons Duane may have obtained a DL under an alias is to avoid arrest on previous warrants, if any were still floating around out there from his old activities.

For example, you get pulled over and maybe you give your real license, or the alias one. It is hard to say.
Old habits die hard.

This whole drivers' license thing reminds me of a blonde joke I heard once:

A blonde woman was pulled over by a female highway patrol officer...also a blonde.

The officer says: "Can I see your drivers' license and proof of insurance, please?"

The woman finds her insurance card in the glove compartment and hands it over, but she digs in her purse for the license and can't find it. She asks the officer, "What does it look like?"

The officer says, "Well, it's small and has your picture on it."

The woman finally pulls out a compact, opens it, and hands it over.

The officer looks at it and says, "You should have told me you were a cop in the first place," and hands it back. "You can go."

"... Look, Bruce...not to be picky but 'habib' is an Arabic word meaning 'sweetheart,' or it is used as a surname by many Arabs.

A 'hajib' is what you probably refer to. That's the scarf. Or maybe a chador, a shaylar, etc. all the way to the traditional burka. But not a 'habib'. We don't want to insult any Arabs who might visit the thread...."

Bobby, I'd be more concerned about the billion or so Muslims that live in Indonesia, Pakistan, and France, than the few who live in the regions of Arabia. Oh, wait, the habibs only wear hajibs in Arabia!

My bad.

At least I didn't call it a schmata, right Georger!

BruceSmith

"... Look, Bruce...not to be picky but 'habib' is an Arabic word meaning 'sweetheart,' or it is used as a surname by many Arabs.

A 'hajib' is what you probably refer to. That's the scarf. Or maybe a chador, a shaylar, etc. all the way to the traditional burka. But not a 'habib'. We don't want to insult any Arabs who might visit the thread...."

Bobby, I'd be more concerned about the billion or so Muslims that live in Indonesia, Pakistan, and France, than the few who live in the regions of Arabia. Oh, wait, the habibs only wear hajibs in Arabia!

My bad.

At least I didn't call it a schmata, right Georger!

Georger can't answer you here. He was perma-banned from Dropzone a while back, as you already know. :S

And my name isn't 'Bobby'.

RobertMBlevins

Georger can't answer you here. He was perma-banned from Dropzone a while back, as you already know.

Blevins, As you already know, Georger left this thread and closed his account here at HIS own request.

And as you don't know, Georger told me about a week before he left that he was going to do so.

Your continued misrepresentations about other people, as well as facts, is why this is no longer the DB Cooper thread. It is unlikely that there has been a single meaningful post on this thread about the Cooper hijacking within the last year or two.

It is basically just you and Jo running your mouths on matters that you know nothing about.

Robert99

Robert99

It is unlikely that there has been a single meaningful post on this thread about the Cooper hijacking within the last year or two.
Robert99

I think you are correct. More than two years ago, I again eliminated myself as a suspect when I wrote the article available at the below link .

On topic profundity is a scarce commodity around here; whereas unintended humor and inanity is rampant.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Bruce nor Robt99 ever come here to make a decent posting. They come here to attack Jo and others...

I no longer pay attention to them as I am winding things down. Since I am having some hand surgery - I won't be posting for a few wks unless it is with one hand.

I have tried doing that with it taped and bandaged up - didn't do very well!

I have another surgery to be scheduled after that one....that one I refused to do until my hand is fixed.

No damn way do I want an expiration dated stamped on my foot if I can't use my hands....A simple pre-opt blood test left a very very large hemotoma on my arm...plus the arm is very swollen. My blood was tested every 6 months and now it is scheduled every 3 months...Those bad boy markers kept marching up & forward.

The battle is NOT over yet - I am going to get well enough to make that trip to WA
somehow this yr. A good friend who lives in the N.W. told me not to give up;

This person doesn't read what is on this site & did NOT know the stated reasons that have driven me these last 18 yrs.

This was the LAST person in the WORLD I expect to cheer me along.

Won't be posting much & maybe not at all in the next few wks. If I do I will have to do it with one hand...My little practice with that was just too tiring.

Robert99

It is basically just you and Jo running your mouths on matters that you know nothing about.

Robert99

Why do you and Brucie bother to post here. When you do all you do is mock the two of us.

You do KNOW that I am the only person to support a suspect for 18 yrs and the FBI can't seem to find ONE solid piece of evidence to prove Weber was NOT Cooper.

In fact I just in the last few wks learned the FBI had NO knowledge of some of the things I have been stating on this thread for yrs.

Seems like someone did a summary of the pointed segments I keep harping on & put them in a professional communication.

Since we had an FBI agent here at one time I just thought maybe they checked in on things once in awhile.

Surprisingly the FBI is UNAWARE of some the FACTS in my story. I guess they didn't read all of the copies of postings made on this thread sent to them.

I am exhausted!

Oh, Robt 99 - why do you bother to even read this thread? You can't seem to say one positive word - so why do you bother? What is your motive?

You never make a contributory posting anymore - you just come here antagonize.

What IF I said that your postings on that other place had no value...Frankly they really do not serve any useful purpose.

You guys over there are stuck in a rut. None of you are introducing any new evidence....seems like you want to keep on backing controversial things that do NOTHING to solve the case or indicate who Cooper was.

Like a dog chasing its tail.

Seems like all of you are standing in the corner talking to yourselves.

You guys must have run Brucie off because he is sitting on our doorstep ringing the bell several times everyday with sick riddles....no one is interested ln.

His wacky posting are not allowed or permited on that thread!

Strange - seems you & Brucie get the DZ snoop & scoop assignments.

Robert99

***Georger can't answer you here. He was perma-banned from Dropzone a while back, as you already know.

Blevins, As you already know, Georger left this thread and closed his account here at HIS own request.

And as you don't know, Georger told me about a week before he left that he was going to do so.

Your continued misrepresentations about other people, as well as facts, is why this is no longer the DB Cooper thread. It is unlikely that there has been a single meaningful post on this thread about the Cooper hijacking within the last year or two.

Robert99

The statement you have made about Georger, (not that it really matters) is NOT true. I have this from multiple reliable sources. You want to know the details, fine. Then you can email me at adventurebooksofseattle AT G frickin' mail dot com. Otherwise, you can believe what you wish and rattle on with that until you turn blue. I would tell you the details right here on this thread, but I don't think the mods would appreciate me making that information public.

As far as 'no meaningful posts here (Dropzone) on Cooper', that is not true either. There have been many meaningful discussions in the last few months. However...you and a couple of others from the alternate site are doing your best to make your every post at Dropzone a trashy one. Especially you, Robert...you haven't come on board with anything except negative comments on others here, and this has been going on for some time now. One after another, etc. For MONTHS. Yes, months.

You guys should just give up the effort. Shutter's site serves a good purpose. I only objected to Galen Cook's outright lies over there where he posted up about receiving emails from my co-author Skipp Porteous alleging that Porteous trashed me personally in those emails. I knew that wasn't true, so I said something about it. And it's pissed some of you off to no end. But you should know by now that I am not the lay-down-and-take-it kind of person.

You and your friends over there are jealous of the DZ thread. You want to be Numero Uno on Cooper, but you don't have the resources, the patience, the openness, or the traffic to pull it off. You're the guys who consider yourselves 'Cooper Royalty,' with all the answers, and about as paranoid as a group of chickens at a fox convention. You can't accept second place, so you and some of these people come here to stir up trouble or talk shit about users here. I've seen posts at Shutter's site trashing the moderators and even the owners of Dropzone. Not by Shutter, but others like Georger for example. (Don't bother to deny this, I copied over the screenshots for future reference.) Here at Dropzone, you really took a low shot when you drove off an autistic kid named Andy who simply had an interest in the case. By the way...Andy still PM's me regularly and I keep him updated. And he wasn't exactly a 'kid,' he is almost eighteen years old, although he does look younger in pictures. He's a good kid who once spent the day with the GM of the Atlanta Braves. You guys treated him like dirt and tried to make yourselves sound superior to him.

Then someone arranged for Bruce Smith to call his folks and tattle on him. Nice people you are. Or maybe not. You should be ashamed. He had thoughts Christiansen was the hijacker, and that perhaps Geestman was the one who helped him. So you had to slap him down for having the arrogance to say that. He did go overboard about Geestman a couple of times, but I guess he doesn't like liars and Geestman certainly is that.

Shutter's site is basically a good and worthwhile effort. But it is partially populated with people who like to talk shit about others who aren't allowed to defend themselves. It's a closet convention and little more. As one of the more 'normal' users here told me once, you DO deserve each other over there. Maybe if some of you can overcome your anti-Blevins tirades and stop with the lies about me, you would be happier and more satisified. But you guys get little done because some of you spend half your time trashing users HERE, or the DZ thread in general. If you think this place and its users are soooo bad, why do you keep dropping by? It's a waste of everyone's time, even YOURS. Whatever personal issues you have with me, or the idea of Kenny Christiansen as a suspect, get over it for chrissakes. Move on. Let the FBI decide the merits on Christiansen. If they didn't still consider him a suspect, they would have told me to keep our report. But they asked to see it when it was ready. And contrary to your 'official pronouncements' that Kenny can't be the guy, I have two emails and some phone calls from the Seattle FBI saying that some in that office think he's good for Cooper, and that no...he has NOT been eliminated.

I know you guys are secretly frightened we might actually be right. If you weren't...you wouldn't talk so much shit about me and our investigation into Christiansen over there.

Move on. Learn to co-exist. That means YOUR site, and this one as well.

The fully updated KC report, which contains a frickin' boatload of new evidence pointing to Kenny Peter Christiansen as possibly being D.B. Cooper, now runs nearly a hundred pages with the images. Much of the new evidence comes directly from alleged accomplice Bernard Wayne Geestman's own family. Their cooperation with us has been on-again, off-again, but generally very solid.

And I take very good notes. ;)

The new report will be released to the Seattle FBI, the Seattle Times, all major news organizations in the Puget Sound area approximately two weeks after the Super Bowl. The deal for the film on Kenny and Bernie is still being worked out. (To demonstrate an ongoing policy of HONESTY here, I am STALLING any possible film deal until I see what the Seattle FBI says about the report, if anything. DNA is being submitted along with the report, as you know.) Due to the outright hatred and backbiting that exists in Cooperland, and our realization that some of you can't be trusted, this report will not be released publicly.

EVER. Negatory, no, not happening, nada.

Have a great day. :)
PS: Five bucks says Georger ('I Withdrew From Dropzone') copies over this post to Shutter's site within a day...just like all the others...and talks more trash about it and me personally. Well, he's your problem now. :)

RobertMBlevins

The statement you have made about Georger, (not that it really matters) is NOT true.

. . . . .

Here at Dropzone, you really took a low shot when you drove off an autistic kid named Andy who simply had an interest in the case.

. . . . .

You guys treated him like dirt and tried to make yourselves sound superior to him.

Then someone arranged for Bruce Smith to call his folks and tattle on him.

. . . . .

Let the FBI decide the merits on Christiansen.

Blevins, My statements about Georger are CORRECT! Your silly allegations are just more of your baloney.

You seem to forget that Andy had made a number of inappropriate posts here and was threatening to jump off the Tacoma Narrows bridge(s).

By your own statement above, you were apparently keeping Andy's parents in the dark about what he was doing.

Bruce Smith, and maybe others, informed the parents and the appropriate Child Protective Services of what Andy was doing on this thread. That seemed like a responsible thing for Bruce to do.

It's unfortunate that you seem to have such a cavalier attitude toward children who threaten suicide.

From everything I have seen, the FBI seems to have already decided "the merits on Christiansen".

Robert99

BruceSmith

"...Then someone arranged for Bruce Smith to call his folks and tattle on him. Nice people you are. Or maybe not. You should be ashamed...."

We saved Andy's life.

You, not so much.

Andy lives in Atlanta. That bridge is a few thousand miles away. I get messages from him about once or twice a week. He's fine. And you two are full of it. His folks simply asked him not to post at Dropzone anymore so they wouldn't get bugged by phone calls and CPS visits for no reason. I had to direct Mom to my Cooperland article and some of your history on the internet. Then she understood what really happened. And they know ALL about you, Bruce. :S That's why they won't take your phone calls anymore. I already communicated with mom long ago about all this via Facebook. Autistic teens can be a bit dramatic sometimes. You guys jumped all over him for weeks the second he voiced some support for Kenny as the hijacker and said he hated Geestman because he was a liar. You took advantage of the fact he was autistic, especially YOU Bruce. I saw some posts where you were baiting him with smart-ass comments. You're a real nice guy, baiting some autistic kid over Cooper and then when he cracked a bit, you tried to make yourself look like a hero.

Bullshit. All you and Robert99 really did was give that kid a hard time, and then when he 'slipped,' you went after him like a couple of sharks. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. And his parents are now well aware of what actually happened. Neither his folks or Andy himself have high opinions about you. On that you can be assured.

EDIT: I wanted to add a caveat here, smart guys. If you cared SO much about Andy's welfare instead of going for the jugular, you would NOT have posted up all that 'Report' garbage you did here at Dropzone about contacting his folks and CPS. You would have done that non-publicly. But the reality is you USED that kid for your own ends when you saw the opportunity. An opportunity you and Robert99 helped create. That is one of the lowest shit-things you've ever done. Really it is.

RobertMBlevins

"...Then someone arranged for Bruce Smith to call his folks and tattle on him. Nice people you are. Or maybe not. You should be ashamed...."

We saved Andy's life.

You, not so much.

Andy lives in Atlanta. That bridge is a few thousand miles away. I get messages from him about once or twice a week. He's fine. And you two are full of it. His folks simply asked him not to post at Dropzone anymore so they wouldn't get bugged by phone calls and CPS visits for no reason. I had to direct Mom to my Cooperland article and some of your history on the internet. Then she understood what really happened. And they know ALL about you, Bruce. :S That's why they won't take your phone calls anymore. I already communicated with mom long ago about all this via Facebook. Autistic teens can be a bit dramatic sometimes. You guys jumped all over him for weeks the second he voiced some support for Kenny as the hijacker and said he hated Geestman because he was a liar. You took advantage of the fact he was autistic, especially YOU Bruce. I saw some posts where you were baiting him with smart-ass comments. You're a real nice guy, baiting some autistic kid over Cooper and then when he cracked a bit, you tried to make yourself look like a hero.

Bullshit. All you and Robert99 really did was give that kid a hard time, and then when he 'slipped,' you went after him like a couple of sharks. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. And his parents are now well aware of what actually happened. Neither his folks or Andy himself have high opinions about you. On that you can be assured.

EDIT: I wanted to add a caveat here, smart guys. If you cared SO much about Andy's welfare instead of going for the jugular, you would NOT have posted up all that 'Report' garbage you did here at Dropzone about contacting his folks and CPS. You would have done that non-publicly. But the reality is you USED that kid for your own ends when you saw the opportunity. An opportunity you and Robert99 helped create. That is one of the lowest shit-things you've ever done. Really it is.

Blevins, From your misrepresentations and outright lies above, it is obvious that you could benefit from a few sessions with a mental health professional yourself.

Maybe you and Jo could get a group discount with a shrink. Both of you are apparently coming from somewhere beyond Pluto.

Robert99

Robert99

We saved Andy's life.

You, not so much.

Blevins, From your misrepresentations and outright lies above, it is obvious that you could benefit from a few sessions with a mental health professional yourself.

Maybe you and Jo could get a group discount with a shrink. Both of you are apparently coming from somewhere beyond Pluto.

Robert99

I see. But then...there is the link I provided above. Did you go and look? You even posted more hints that I perhaps made up his account myself, even after I informed you several times about his situation and who he really was. You two just don't like taking responsibility for your actions. Not my problem. Anyone who checks out that link and the posts you guys were making at that time about Andy will realize everything I said is true.

This is all water under the bridge.

Andy, and probably his mother, still monitor this site. He's just not allowed to post here because they don't want to be hassled anymore, or have people like Bruce Smith calling them. They also didn't appreciate all the public postings about it, and are now fully educated in the workings of Cooperland. :S

"They deserve each other over there..." (the alternate site)

Drop back here when you have something positive to contribute to the discussion on Cooper. I don't have time today to read anything else. I am off work today and I have to prep up the camping gear for this Friday. A well-deserved vacation is coming my way, Thank God.

RobertMBlevins

Drop back here when you have something positive to contribute to the discussion on Cooper. I don't have time today to read anything else.

Blevins, I imagine that the DZ moderators, who were probably thinking they were in charge of this thread, are going to be surprised when they find out that you are the one who determines who posts here and when.

As you are well aware, the "other site" would never have been necessary if you and Jo were interested in making progress in the DB Cooper hijacking matter.

Robert99

Guru312

As you are well aware, the "other site" would never have been necessary if you and Jo were interested in making progress in the DB Cooper hijacking matter.

Robert99

+1

That's what I'm talking about...

Guru, explain to me in a pm what you are talking about. I have NOT fabricated thing like Blevins did and as for Robert99 he is an egotistal poster - and he has never said ONE nice thing about me. I get thrown in the catch all with Blevins.

Jo has not impeded those guys from discussions about Cooper & the flight path or the money find.

I definitely and swear in the name of the GOD almighty I am NOT making anything up and U know I stay out of the TECHNICAL stuff because I know little about it.

I only tell l what Duane told me, what I witnessed, the people I met and the places we went.

I do believe Robt99 has a motive in his postings....have you read the other thread from start to finish. Only then could you say that Jo has anything to do with the discontent here.

None of you need worry about Jo being involved in anything - because where I am going there are no computers - nothing but peace...I hope. I could only wish there would be answers, but with the stuff that Georger and Robt99 throw around the truth is forever buried.

Robt99 does not come here to contribute - he only comes to demean and harass.

Blevins comes to promote his book.

Georger made sense some of the time but he let Blevins tick him off. I tried to stay out of his way unless he went too far with something.

I HAVE TOLD NO LIES AND I HAVE ONLY TOLD WHAT I KNOW. I DO KNOW THERE ARE POSTERS ON THAT OTHER SITE WHOSE ONLY GOAL IS TO CHANGE THE PUBLIC IMAGE OF THE FLIGHT PATH. THEY DO NOT WANT THE TRUTH TO SURVIVE - AND THAT THEIR THEORY BE WHAT LIVES ON.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BURY COOPER IN MYTHS & UNTRUTHS - SO I GUESS THAT IS HOW IT WILL BE.

JO KNOWS ONLY WHAT SHE WAS TOLD & WHAT SHE ACTUALLY SAW!

I have tried not to theorize or to change the FACTs of the flight & the investigation. The only way the truth can stay hidden is if the flight path is buried by subjections that become a fact only by subjecting by repetition.

Hope someone understands what I mean by that. I am very tired & I am physically in duress & my heart is broken. My surgery on Monday was canceled because I am currently too high risk.

I am supposed to suffer because others cannot get their heads together - I AM not talking about Cooper in that statement.

Never mind - I don't feel like posting tonight.

skyjack71

Georger made sense some of the time but he let Blevins tick him off. I tried to stay out of his way unless he went too far with something.

Jo, You have done everything possible to hassle Georger, including claiming that he was responsible for JFK's death. If you are actually sane, you were laughing when you wrote the above quote.

Robert99

Robert99

***Georger made sense some of the time but he let Blevins tick him off. I tried to stay out of his way unless he went too far with something.

Jo, You have done everything possible to hassle Georger, including claiming that he was responsible for JFK's death. If you are actually sane, you were laughing when you wrote the above quote.

Robert99

More things out of context. I was talking about protect and do no HARM. These guys were a group of guys who went UNARMED - and willing to take a bullet for the president. Evidently you have selective reading...skills.

Go back to where you read whatever it was & look at the previous postings.

I am raging at your post - you know Georger has a way of twisting things & you do also.

There is NO one in this thread that will be able to support what you said - was there something taken out of context or did you just selectively reduce the entire posting?

A group out of Tx supposedly on a hunting trip stopped at the observatory Georger supposedly supports & utilizes. Did the guys need a little lesson in dealing with the stars...to find their way around...WA. (JOKE)

Also note the man in charge of certain records I inquired about regarding Duane's questional employment from 1962 to 1966 resided in Tx. The man who had charge of the employment records was Jerry Warren or Jerry Warner. He resided in the very area Georger supposedly hails from. Strange those employment records were NOT available from the office and said records were helded OUT of state by this Jerry.

These renegades of this GREAT MAN supported - PROTECT and DO NO HARM.

They came from all walks of life - ex-cons and others who did not fit the mold...but this man GAVE some of them the 1st chance they ever had to redeem themselves...former military fall outs made up part of this group along with excons.

Jerry who-ever was not one, but a friend of the man who put the organization together.

It was whoever posted after I told this story that twisted things around - I noted this, but who ever did the twist just ignore it.

You like to alter things & to slander the truths one states just because YOU are unable to get everyone to believe your claims. Did you ever pilot a private plane for a man western state.

Frankly, I think the man did a GREAT job, but he had to step below the line to protect...he was able to place excons & others in positions no FBI agent or other federal agent could go.

He inflitrated not only the mafia but the political areas & the unions....his only goal was to protect & not to harm. He used ex-cons & veterans to infiltrate information....his only goal was to do the right thing got s country he loved.

Our political arena was very dirty at the time...(still is) he did not like what he had knowledge of... so Protect and do no Harm - was put into action.

Georger explained Jerry Warren was not him...but, it is a strange coincidence & I noted this as soon as he introduced himself to the thread...but, I just observed and didn't say a word for years.

I also noted the name is a common name....and they WERE NOT THERE to kill the PRESIDENT - they went hoping to STOP it.

The common arena is the Observatory.
Jerry did meet a group of guys who went there in the 70's and this hunting group came out of the DEEP West.

The next postings after that were ALL over the place & someone misquoted me and took the entire subject out of site...I let it go.

Now that YOU are the one bringing it back up - why don't you do the research & check it out yourself instead of bouncing off the wall with incorrect information.

My poor baby can't read the thread or he would have KNOW I didn't say that - it was the twisting of my posting done by someone else. I briefly mention this but you & others drifted in another direction - at was the end of it..

Evidently you did NOT actually go back to read what was actually said.

Robert99

***Drop back here when you have something positive to contribute to the discussion on Cooper. I don't have time today to read anything else.

Blevins, I imagine that the DZ moderators, who were probably thinking they were in charge of this thread, are going to be surprised when they find out that you are the one who determines who posts here and when.

Robert99

I don't control this thread, I don't care who posts here, and please don't put it on me that Shutter decided to establish his own website on Cooper. That is not enough motivation to go through all that work and pay all those monthly website fees. As if I have some magical control over Shutter's decision-making process or his wallet. He does what he wants. I'm sure there are other discussion threads here and there on Cooper. Internet is a big place.

I did suggest an occasional Cooper-related contribution from you...if you were going to drop by...rather than just harping on other folks. Seemed reasonable.

Tina Mucklow made that statement to me in 2003 on the phone. "Cooper was a very sad man"
Another thing that is rarely reported is something the composite artist desperately tried to express...

Cooper made a motion with his mouth.
A pursing motion, a motion such as one would make to keep a lower temporary in place on the gums.

Note a scar was noted on Cooper's left hand and the record of San Quentin & Folsom also mention this scar on his hand.

Cooper complexion - difficult to describe and referred to as Latin by one witness.
What element does a Latin complexion have to make some one state such.

Perhap RUDDY & OLIVE is a better description...these are the descriptions given to Weber on his prison files. When Duane was in the sun a lot - it got an ashy mohagany color...but, if he had his summer summer tan - it was dark.
He faded out in the winter - but, it still had a goldish gray ruddy look...that also would be considered latin.

Weber was the correct age. His eyes are almost dead on with the composite.

Tina nor Florence were ever shown this photo of Cooper because it disappeared & the man's name was John Collins on the prison records. Compared to the composite it is dead on - consider the tilt of the head & the missing lower teeth & the missing side burns along with longer hair & a little dab of dental glue behind his ears...

Weber was VERY self-conscious about his ears as he aged. At one time they had been tuckedm, but it was a flap of tissue which did not hold - that was before they attached the cartilage. His ears were NOT as large as others made them out to be...it was the photograph & if you look at picture of guys in the military group pics - the ears ALWAYS looked huge, but you see those same guys yrs later in a pic and it does not look the same.

I have some group military pics from the late 60's versus how they looked in picture 20 yrs later - no comparison. Just pull up any group of military pictures from the 60's & note - they ALL looked like they had BIG ears. Pull up later dated pics of the same guys - & it is totally different thing...they look normal.

skyjack71

Tina Mucklow made that statement to me in 2003 on the phone. "Cooper was a very sad man"
Another thing that is rarely reported is something the composite artist desperately tried to express...

Cooper made a motion with his mouth.
A pursing motion, a motion such as one would make to keep a lower temporary in place on the gums.

Note a scar was noted on Cooper's left hand and the record of San Quentin & Folsom also mention this scar on his hand.

Cooper complexion - difficult to describe and referred to as Latin by one witness.
What element does a Latin complexion have to make some one state such.

Perhap RUDDY & OLIVE is a better description...these are the descriptions given to Weber on his prison files. When Duane was in the sun a lot - it got an ashy mohagany color...but, if he had his summer summer tan - it was dark.
He faded out in the winter - but, it still had a goldish gray ruddy look...that also would be considered latin.

Weber was the correct age. His eyes are almost dead on with the composite.

Tina nor Florence were ever shown this photo of Cooper because it disappeared & the man's name was John Collins on the prison records. Compared to the composite it is dead on - consider the tilt of the head & the missing lower teeth & the missing side burns along with longer hair & a little dab of dental glue behind his ears...

Weber was VERY self-conscious about his ears as he aged. At one time they had been tuckedm, but it was a flap of tissue which did not hold - that was before they attached the cartilage. His ears were NOT as large as others made them out to be...it was the photograph & if you look at picture of guys in the military group pics - the ears ALWAYS looked huge, but you see those same guys yrs later in a pic and it does not look the same.

I have some group military pics from the late 60's versus how they looked in picture 20 yrs later - no comparison. Just pull up any group of military pictures from the 60's & note - they ALL looked like they had BIG ears. Pull up later dated pics of the same guys - & it is totally different thing...they look normal.

And Tina hasn't seen a pix of Duane-slash - John C Collins as in the Jefferson shot because of what, exactly, Mrs. Cooper?

1. Tina lived too far from The Dalles and Sandy Beach to drive over and let her see a copy?

2. Sending an envelope of the picture to Jane and Lee to deliver to Tina is too iffy, because they "want no part of it?"

3. Asking your daughter to drive a copy up to South Carolina so Flo could see it is too much to ask of all concerned?

4. It's only been 17 years, so what's the rush.

5. You could ask Cousin Brucie to deliver a copy to Tina and Flo, but then you'd have to be nice to him for a week or so.

6. You could mail Tina a copy, but then what would happen if she said Duane didn't look sad enough?

7. Tina and Flo are probably in cahoots with Billy Mitchell, who says Coop ain't Duane, so it's not worth the effort.

8. Billy would have said anything to get Cousin Brucie to buy him a beer.

9. Billy Didn't say anything at all and Cousin Brucie made the whole story up!

10. If one eye witness says that Duane Weber is definitely NOT DB Cooper, then the past 17 years and these two million words is a bit of a waste, so why take a chance.....