13 13
quade

DB Cooper

"...My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise..."

Sounds like good advice from a savvy women.

I wonder what Tina would say if asked why you didn't take her advice to move on with your life.

Ever wonder how obsessions begin? What purpose they serve in our lives?

BruceSmith

Congratulations. You're a real journalistic whiz and a positive force in the investigation into the case...."

Yeh Me!

(Thanks.)

Wasn't a compliment. I won't requote the post in its entirety because I don't want to be too hard on you.

But know this: A smart guy learns from his mistakes. Dumb folks just keep hitting their heads against the same damn wall. ;)

Cook is claimed contacts with Tina & he didn't even know were she was at the time he claimed to have contacted her.

He had NO knowledge of her location until shortly before you did - HELL, I got emails where he kept BEGGING for the address - and his statement about getting her information from the co-pilot that is an out and out lie.

Remember I had to prove part of this before about Galen's boastful claims.

Look in this thread - I told the story before - the co-pilot contacted me in 2009 for Tina's contact information & the message I left for her he dictated. He did thank me after Tina contacted him. I left her a message on the phone that Bill provided in an email.

The message was so she would know it was really him asking for the contact information...

All I did was reconnect the two of them. The question was one that only the 2 of them would know about. I left her a verbal message & he told me they reconnected.

The message exchange took place aroung Dec of 2009 or the early part of 2010...I guess Christmas was on his mind.

I don't have the email in front of me & I cannot sort thur the files because of my right hand - but look back in this thread - I quoted word for word back then as I had the copy on the desk.

My first contact with Tina was in 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me!

What's his face lies! Remember the horrid things he said about me - the things that cost me time and money to fix just this last yr?

The man is a rotten to the core & I figured he payed for your trip down there & provided the address & the phone number. Something I acquired in 2003....actually a few months prior to 2003, but I would have to check my RobbieClampett mail.

Galen was angry like a 10 yr old who didn't get his way. He sent me a letter with a picture of a man he claimed to be Cooper - I knew he had ZERO to offer - he was using a ruse to extract information from me.

That man was no more a suspect than you are...I did not take the bait. If I had not told Galen where to look for the divorce papers YRS later - he might not have found her when he did. I had a little help finding the divorce papers...

Probably that HOLLYWOOD producer......HA HA HA HA. So am I just kidding or is there actually a movie out there?

You are not in it & Galen is not in it - and if you were - it would be as villains.

FACE this - there are only a select few individuals interested in solving this old case - & if the FBI & the Government has their way - there will never be a solution.

The FBI being unresponsive to any real suspects is all the story you need....now the FBI becomes the villains.

Talking to the FBI is useless and so why other things are being done. The FBI has no say - the Government controls them & writes their pay checks. When they are told to drop a case - it is dropped.

I knew about Vickies Dad - so someone tell me how & why Duane spoke of these things - Duane if he was not Cooper had NO way of knowing that Vickies dad would be connected to the skyjacking or that he had family members who would consider this....

In my first contacts with the FBI and on this thread I spoke about the man and the red car - before I ever heard of Vickie.

Those 2 knew each other in San Quentin - that was before the skyjacking.

They were both in the Ks/Ms area around 1968.

Duane mentioned him in 1993 when an article came up in a newspaper in GA.

Duane mentioned knowing a man who counterfeited 20's in Lower Florida - way below Orlando. In Reno - Duane also mentiong a man who had a print shop. We had gone to Lake Wales or Ft.Lauderdale for some reason and returned by way of Central Fl where my parents lived.

Duane mentioned a lake...but it was NO were near Orlando. An article was pointed out to me made in a now defunct small town newpaper some where in South FL. near a lake.....I believe it was my daughter to mentioned the article.

1979 Duane is telling me and showing me things in WA...for what purpose he didn't talk about Cooper other than that one slip and never he did not slip again on the whole trip.

Who was the man he went to see in the Seattle Newpaper office. Duane just said the had an office there - not that he worked for the newpaper. It was within walking distance of the hotel we stayed in.

That hotel you had to go beneath the second level into the center of the block to approach the entrance. Would someone please tell me the name of that hotel in 1979. We spent so much time in hotels that I forgot the name of that one & nothing on paper to remember it by.

What offices were located there in 1979 & was the entire building consumed by the News Paper or were there other offices within the building.

A man with an unusual name....sounded like Alan, but it was not Alan - it was Alva or Aulan or Aluan - it was a very STRANGE spelling & what Duane said with I handed him his drink: "GERONIMO" - that was the evening Duane came back late for the banquet....

The name could have been German or Swedish...who worked in that building in 1979...is he still alive. Did he recently die of throat cancer or did he die between 1979 and 2015. The way Duane pronouce the name - Aulon - but it was NOT spelled that way.

Surely one of you smart COOKIES could find that information for me.
You might just be the one to solve the damn case. Check his background against Duane's background and then you find the common link.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

As far as Tina Mucklow, none of this matters. By the time Bruce Smith got through with Tina's sister and her husband, (a retired FBI agent), and he and Cook played their little picture game on Mucklow...none of those people will ever discuss anything Cooper again. Their families saw everything you and Cook published on them.

This is what Galen Cook and Bruce Smith did: They endangered Tina Mucklow's life by plastering her pictures on the internet and giving her hometown, (Springfield, OR) Pictures even show the car she drives.

And then Bruce topped it off by trashing Tina's sister and her brother in law in ANOTHER article...when he got pissed because they didn't give him what he thought he deserved.

Don't ever try to give me lessons on doing interviews, Bruce. You ain't good enough at it, and choose empty sensationalism over common sense. Neither you or your banned-from-Dropzone buddy Galen Cook has the slightest shred of decency. Cook is an outright liar as well, claiming he was the recipient of emails from my co-author Skipp Porteous trashing me. No such emails exist, but I kept a record of his phony, lying-ass claims.
You can tell him that for me.

Brother...you need to pick better friends, that's for sure. B|

BruceSmith

Jo Wrote:***"...My first contact with Tina was 2003 & I have a copy of the letter I mailed to her. The results was that she called me! She was very nice - but she just told me to move on with my life. It was a short conversation. I did not take her advise..."

Bruce replied: I wonder what Tina would say if asked why you didn't take her advice to move on with your life.

:|:o[:/]
JO STATES: U will never get an chance to ask her that!

skyjack71

please shut bruce up 4
about 6 wks.

no attacks when i cannot defend
myself.

i'll tell you what, jo, i'll only type with my left hand until you are healed!

Fondly, in solidarity!

btw: all the facts that you present about galen comport to what i have written about him. thanks for the confirmation.

The List of Everyone I have Slept With

As per 1000 Things' request, and in service to the DB Cooper case, here is my first installment of my sex life. It's not complete, but I didn't want to keep y'all waiting any longer....

Section I: Women.

1. Wives

Well, there are three - Mrs. Smith I, II, and III - it's kind of like the Super Bowl numbers, only easier to read.

Aka Uli, Jan and Peachy.

2. Significant Others

There was Carol in Bethlehem. She was the shining star to whom I lost my virginity, but sadly I was only one of Three Wise Men following her shimmering glow....but it was 1969, just when Bobby Dayton was losing his testicles, so, all things considered...

Next was Alice-not-from-Dallas.

Things get a little hazy after that - circa 1969-1971...

But I do remember Elizabeth from Elizabeth - I got crabs. Whew...

...I think I better take a break. I'm getting sweaty...

BruceSmith

The List of Everyone I have Slept With

As per 1000 Things' request, and in service to the DB Cooper case, here is my first installment of my sex life. It's not complete, but I didn't want to keep y'all waiting any longer....

Section I: Women.

1. Wives

Well, there are three - Mrs. Smith I, II, and III - it's kind of like the Super Bowl numbers, only easier to read.

Aka Uli, Jan and Peachy.

2. Significant Others

There was Carol in Bethlehem. She was the shining star to whom I lost my virginity, but sadly I was only one of Three Wise Men following her shimmering glow....but it was 1969, just when Bobby Dayton was losing his testicles, so, all things considered...

Next was Alice-not-from-Dallas.

Things get a little hazy after that - circa 1969-1971...

But I do remember Elizabeth from Elizabeth - I got crabs. Whew...

...I think I better take a break. I'm getting sweaty...

Bruce,
I think I just threw up in my mouth, just a little. Let's hope this lights "1000 Thingys" fire and we get some serious answers! The sacrifices you make simply amaze me.

RR

BruceSmith

"....Let's hope this lights "1000 Thingys" fire and we get some serious answers! The sacrifices you make simply amaze me.

RR..."

Thanks, Double R.

Yes, I amaze myself, too.

Let's hope that 1000 Thingys findings justify the enormous costs involved.

If this guy (whose identity you don't know) was asking you to do these things, (ridiculous on its face anyway) over at Mountain News...why don't you address him there? What makes you believe that anyone at Dropzone cares about your sex life?

I've had people tell me that I occasionally go off-topic here, but I have seen nothing quite like this. What does this thread have to do with some weirdo asking you about your sex life? This is Mountain News business, not Dropzone's.

"...What makes you believe that anyone at Dropzone cares about your sex life?

I've had people tell me that I occasionally go off-topic here, but I have seen nothing quite like this..."

Bobby! Whaddaya talking about? You don't care about my sex life?

Is this gender discrimination? I remember that we were all Ga-Ga over Marla talking about her five husbands and the kid who was born outta wedlock.

Worse, you don't want to give 1000 Thingys a chance to break Nojak wide open?

BTW, reading your post gave me the best laugh of the day. T'anks.

BruceSmith

"...What makes you believe that anyone at Dropzone cares about your sex life?

I've had people tell me that I occasionally go off-topic here, but I have seen nothing quite like this..."

Bobby! Whaddaya talking about? You don't care about my sex life?

Is this gender discrimination? I remember that we were all Ga-Ga over Marla talking about her five husbands and the kid who was born outta wedlock.

Worse, you don't want to give 1000 Thingys a chance to break Nojak wide open?

BTW, reading your post gave me the best laugh of the day. T'anks.

Do you always hop around like a marionette when some anonymous user like 'Thingy' jerks your chain? LOL...I said no one at Dropzone cares about your sex life. Or haven't you noticed the lack of positive responses? This should be moved over to your Mountain News site. It's hard to take you seriously, or your upcoming book seriously...when you post up crap like that. You want to make a fool out of yourself, be my guest though. B|

You should have asked for some qualifications and his identity before dancing to his tune, you know. I would have least Googled his username with quotes around it, to see if he posts anywhere else under that username. If he is on other forums...you could PM him. Surprised you didn't think of that before doing the hip-hop for him. :S

"...I said no one at Dropzone cares about your sex life..."

Well, you're responding. That's enough for me.

Besides, how can you speak for EVERYONE? I might have hundreds of secret admirers out there. The stats column says that my sex-life list has already had over 170 viewers this evening.

Plus, the last time I came back from New York I had 2,800 emails and 60 of them were from women looking for a date. Yes, I suppose my cookies went somewhere sexy and some server picked them up, but most of those girls were pretty cute, too.

Do you mean to say that if some poster asked Twisty Butt for a list of men she slept with and claimed it was gonna help break Norjak, you wouldn't want to read her posts??? Really.

Speaking of which, I just saw the Frontline documentary on "Secrets of the Vatican." Now, those guys are Over-Sexed in extremis. Can you imagine bringing your vestments and eucharist to a sex orgy and then saying mass for everyone afterwards? Yikes!

Yes, it is Italy for Gawd's sake, but serving communion to a bunch of gooey, well, never mind....

I'm not going to address your questions, which are silly on their face. If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree, and contributes nothing to the research on Cooper. I get hackers occasionally, and people who try to jerk my chain as well. I've learned how to deal with that stuff effectively.

If you want to go off-topic, then I may as well post up my plans and predictions for the Super Bowl:

I'm going on another trip into the Olympic Mountains to listen to the game on KIRO AM, (I like Steve Raible and Warren Moon calling the game much more than the tee-wee version) and I will be taking my collection of sci-fi on Old Time Radio shows (Dimension X and X Minus One) to listen to on my non-Super Bowl time. Maybe some Groucho Marx 'You Bet Your Life' or Bogey and Bacall's radio series Bold Venture.

When I am not listening to those shows, I will do short hikes around a place I call the 'High Lake'. It's the
same place this happened with the bear.
Or I will do fishing. The trout fight hard, but they aren't very big.
It's catch and release all the way.

During the game, every time the Seahawks score or make a really big play, I will fire off rounds (safely) from my SKS Chinese with the 30-round mag. (It's legal, registered, semi-auto, and non-modified) Woo hoo.

In my camp, I use a big tent, a kitchen setup I bought from GI Joe's years ago, tarps, and my truck to set up a perfectly weatherproof and enjoyable outside venue. Taken this setup from the North Cascades to the eastern Oregon desert and it's never let me down.

When I'm not doing all that, I will be playing Super Nintendo via deep-cycle batteries and an inverter. It's an oldie but a goodie and I can kick ass on NBA Jam Tournament Edition. ('For THREE! It's GOOD!') For recharge on the batteries, it's cables and the truck motor, but each battery will run the TV and the video movies or games for hours at a time anyway.

I rearranged my schedule to take extended days off after the Seahawks pulled off their miracle. B| Oh, yes.

After I come home, I will be flying down to Phoenix to see my mom and dad. I was going to do it on Super Bowl weekend, but when the Seahawks won, airline tickets for that weekend took a big jump. So I will go there the weekend AFTER the Super Bowl - First Class. What the heck. The editing biz has been going well lately and I haven't had a vacation in way too long. Gayla is behind it all, saying I deserve this. Of course I do. :)
I believe the Inflate Gate distraction will affect the game. Prediction: Hawks 31 Pats 20.

***I'm not going to address your questions, which are silly on their face. If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree, and contributes nothing to the research on Cooper. I get hackers occasionally, and people who try to jerk my chain as well. I've learned how to deal with that stuff effectively. [/guote]

Ditto that paragraph

Duane's favor expression.

WHAT I AM EXPERICING NOW - I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ASCARED IN MY LIFE.

TERRIFIED OF WHATS LIE AHEAD.

THOSE WHO PRAY - PLEASE DO SO.

I OFTEN WONDER IF HE USED THAT WORD ON THE PLANE????

I WON'T BE AROUND IF THE FBI FINALLY ADMITS THIS EXPRESSION WAS SOMETHING THEY HAVE HIDDEN FROM THE PUBLIC.

NOT SURE I EVER TOLD THE FBI ABOUT THIS WORD. IT WAS NEVER AFRAID - BUT, ASCARED.

WISH I HAD A PAIR OF ARMS TO HOLD ME - I AM SO ASCARED - & I FEAR I WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR DIE ON THE SURGERY TABLE AND I WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH.

MY ONLY FOCUS IS SURVIVAL & THAT I NOT BECOME A VEGETABLE AS A RESULT OF WHAT I AM FACING.

THE SURGERY IS NOT LIFE THREATENING IN ITSELF - BUT MY OVER ALL HEALTH SITUATION.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. PLEASE!

PHONE CALL OFFERING TO HELP ME. SOMEONE PUT OUT THE WORD I NEEDED HELP - A PLACE I HAVE AVOIDED. BUT IF I SURVIVE INTACT - I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE & EXTEND THE KINDNESS & AID OFFERED BY PHONE TONIGHT.

IF I DIE OR BECOME A VEGATABLE - PLEASE KNOW THIS....I HAVE NOT LIED ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

I HAVE TOLD THE TRUTHS SO HELP ME GOD!

SO VERY VERY TIRED & TODAY I FINALLY GAVE INTO MY FEARS OF NOT BEING AROUND TO FINISH MY MISSION ON THIS EARTH. GETTING THE KEY BOARD WET.

I HAVE TO TRAVEL THIS ROAD ALONE - JUST NOT FAIR --- MY LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD & THERE IS NO ONE TO HOLD MY HAND AND BE THERE FOR ME.

MY DAUGHTERS A CAREGIVER FOR HER FATHER WHO IS ON HOSPICE AND AT HER HOME.

DUANE AND I MARRIED AND HE DIED IN MARCH. MY WEDDING TO MY FIRST WAS IN MARCH.

I WANT TO LIVE TO SEE THE MARCH LILLIES, BUT NOT IMPAIRED....DUE TO THIS SURGERY I AM FACING..

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
I AM SO ASCARED.

"...If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree.."

I prefer "attention slut."

But remember, I was asked to list my sex life as a means to solving Norjak. Don't you think that is interesting?

Even Nimi Wrecks is amazed. See above, way above.

BruceSmith

"...If you want to broadcast your sex life on the internet, that's up to you. But it smacks of 'Attention Whore' to the nth degree.."

I prefer "attention slut."

But remember, I was asked to list my sex life as a means to solving Norjak. Don't you think that is interesting?

Even Nimi Wrecks is amazed. See above, way above.

I'm still amazed!

To Jo: Let me know if you need any resources for your health struggles. I may be able to steer you towards groups that can offer guidance and support for your particular medical issues and needs.

RR

BRUCE STOP TRASHING THIS SITE WITH YOUR VULGAR CONVERSATIONS.
YOUR SEX LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COOPER.

EVEN 15 YR OLDS THINK YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT COOPER, NOT YOUR NONEXISTENT DISGUSTING SEX LIFE.

THERE ARE OTHER THREADS IN THE DZ YOU CAN DISCUSS THOSE THINGS, BUT NOT ON A THREAD IN HISTORY AND TRIVIA!

PLEASE SHOW RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED PERSONALLY OR IN THEIR RESEARCH.

Who Knows What and Who did What in Norjak, Vol. 1

It has come to my attention that there is simmering disquiet on who found Tina, when, and how.

Here is what I know:

1. Jo found Tina first. Don't know how, although she says Robbie Clampett, a high gov't official, helped her.

2. Galen and I scratched our heads for months trying to figure how to find Tina.

3. Jo dropped hints with me on the phone. First she told me that Tina worked in social services in Oregon, and then she told me that Tina was living in northern Oregon.

4. I told Galen all of that. He told me that he was also looking for Tina's husband. Galen says that he's had some uneven exchanges with Jo, ie: late night phone calls, etc. and eventually cuts her off.

5. Then Galen called me and said that he had found Tina, but he declined to tell me where she was.

6. Re-viewing everything I had heard, I back-tracked to the convent, started Googling phone numbers for northern Oregon, and eventually worked my way back to the central Oregon area around the monastery. Then, bingo.

7. I called Galen and he confirmed. We then strategized on how best to approach her. We agreed to tread delicately and see what we could develop with friends and family, enlisting support along the way.

8. Jo started telling us that she had been in contact with Tina since 2000-something, and had gotten a phone call from TM.

9. Geoffrey enters the picture and makes a nuisance of himself with Galen apparently, looking for Tina. Somehow, GG finds her and calls, as per his book.

Dat's what I know.

"...THERE ARE OTHER THREADS IN THE DZ YOU CAN DISCUSS THOSE THINGS, BUT NOT ON A THREAD IN HISTORY AND TRIVIA!..."

Jo, I've always thought that my sex life is both historical and trivial. So, this seems like the perfect place to chat about it.

Besides, this is the forum where I learned that a bunch of New Zealand women went skydiving naked with 377.

BTW I: Are we back to using two hands to type?

BTW II: Are you going to copyright your postings in 2015? Just askin'.