47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

" One thing is certain. If Cooper really tossed that money out there to make the FBI think he was dead, or to create confusion on where he actually came down, he succeeded."

Never happened! There is no data saying "the money was just
tossed out there" as an intentional human act - by Cooper or
anyone else, anywhere including Tina Bar!

What is the evidence that "the money was just tossed out
there" ?

This is all in Blevins' head.

When people spread this kind of crap, it undermines the
science that has been done! The people who do it have no
respect for much less any competence in science. Its social
vandalism.

RobertMBlevins

I asked Lyle about this so-called interview and his reply was: "Why would I say something like that?' This made perfect sense to me. And I couldn't care less about Lyle's opinion anyway, since he doesn't know whether KC was the hijacker. :S

For your information Blevins I personally spoke to Kyle about the Radio programs and HIS ANSWER to me CONTRADICTS what you just said above. Lyle is PLAYING you for a sucker. I had spoke to LYLE yrs ago - I think it was SKIP who put me in contacted with him and THEN I spoke to him since all of this came up in the forum about your denial of Lyle making his remark on the radio program.

Lyle told me the very same thing you just claimed that he denied to you. PERHAPS you are being played by LYLE. He is a man who LOVES a good joke!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Hi there, my book is now available: http://net.ondemandbooks.com/odb/selfespress/odb0000001411

finally my book is ready. It will make a great stocking stuffer..all new photos, evidence and composites.. never seen before I hope you love it.
Any small mistakes that are found I will fix/edit them.

Now I'll be getting back to making videos that will coincide with book or any other area/location you recommend

Paul Geivett GC148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Either that, or someone planted it, if you believe Kaye's theory on non-water-exposure of the money. But no one really knows. If YOU know...step up and say how you believe it arrived.

I go through all that in my book that's available now. Specifically the: how where and when regarding the money.. GC148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

******" One thing is certain. *If* Cooper really tossed that money out there to make the FBI think he was dead, or to create confusion on where he actually came down, he succeeded."

Never happened! There is no data saying "the money was just
tossed out there" as an intentional human act - by Cooper or
anyone else, anywhere including Tina Bar!

What is the evidence that "the money was just tossed out
there" ?

This is all in Blevins' head.

When people spread this kind of crap, it undermines the
science that has been done! The people who do it have no
respect for much less any competence in science. Its social
vandalism.

You must have missed the key word: 'IF'.

LOL no one really knows how that money arrived there. Not me. Not anyone. Not even the FBI. There are theories, there are guesses aplenty. That's about it.

My personal opinion on the money is simple: I don't think it was brought down the Lewis River and then caught in a passing propeller. I don't think Cooper landed near Tena Bar. I don't think it was dredged to the spot. I've come to the idea that maybe it was placed inside something else, and *tossed* (YES) into the Washougal River, where it eventually washed up at Tena Bar. Or...possibly the Columbia.

Either that, or someone planted it, if you believe Kaye's theory on non-water-exposure of the money. But no one really knows. If YOU know...step up and say how you believe it arrived.

Ja wohl, mein Führer! "Step up and say how", they and them at Adventire Books do demand!

Kaye's theory on non-water-exposure of the money. ???

Does Kaye have such a theory?

Jesus Christ Bevins! The day the Ingrams pulled it out of the
ground it was "wet".

You know what "wetty" mean?

Maybe the money was "wet with envy"?

That's it! The money crawled to Tina Bar out of envy.

Seeking the attention of - RobertMBlevins!

Take me to your leader.

:D

RobertMBlevins

ALL BULLROAR SNIPPED FOR EFFICIENCY

*** Either that, or

That's ok Blevins

After a long day I get Tom Kaye and Helen Keller confused too!

If you have a point, make it or stop wasting my time. ???

Ja vol!

Looks like another long long lonley night for RobertMBlevins heir!

Hupp, eins zwei drei vier fünf sechs acht neun zehn. Halt!

Hello Muddah
Helo Fadduh
Heir ich yamma at
Camp Grenadah!

:D:D:D

Greetings Everyone-

Meyer Louie and I went to the DB Cooper exhibit at the Washington State Historical Museum today, and here is my report.

In general, I found the exhibit to be a solid and reasonable presentation of the Norjak saga, with one proviso – it is a very narrow perspective and ignores or minimizes very important aspects of the case, such as the recent investigations into the titanium, DNA testing, and the presence of Al Di even though the DB Cooper letters are mentioned.

In addition, plenty of juicy aspects of the case are avoided. There is no mention of any of the confessions or any discussion of the suspects. There is no Marla, no Jo Weber, and no Barb Dayton. Nor are any of the controversies discussed, such as Earl Cossey’s claim to own the parachutes, or his murder.

What the exhibit does have is the rock-solid evidence from the early days, especially the time-line. I found that very informative, particularly that DB Cooper spent 16 minutes in the lavatory, from 5:43 to 5:59 pm.

However, there are a few inaccuracies that need to be corrected or clarified. The mock-up section of the rear of N467US is incorrect. In the row of seats central to the hijacking, Row 18 is incomplete. A life-sized Cooper is sitting in his proper seat of 18E, but seats across the aisle, 18 A, B, and C, which was occupied by Bill Mitchell - a major witness to the skyjacking - is not presented although Rows 17 and 16 are.

Also, the briefcase/bomb in seat 18 F is not correct. It is a naugahyde gym bag and not a cloth or soft leather attaché case. Plus, there is no paper sack or burlap bag that Cooper hand-carried aboard Flight 305.

Along those lines, the audio presentations are not effective. In the above section of the exhibit there is a ten minute re-enactment of the cockpit transmissions to Seattle Center and they are hard to follow. Not only is the over-arching context missing, the volume is inadequate to hear easily and most visitors pass through this section quickly.

Similarly, the volume is too low at other stations giving glimpses of the media coverage the day of the skyjacking.

Of course it was good to see Norman’s parachute again, and Boy! was I surprised to see two of my Mountain News photographs – one, the manufacturing label of the Pioneer, and the other of the packing card signed by Coss - presented without any authorization from me nor any accreditation. Besides being illegal and unprofessional, it’s pretty tacky since the WSHM doesn’t return any of my phone calls or emails.

However, they did give me a credit for assistance on the last section of the exhibit.

I also saw hints of my book, Sky Thief, in certain places. The exploration of the DB Cooper letters and the overview of the parachutes seemed to be lifted out of the book, and I had a sense that whoever shaped the themes of the exhibit had read my book closely.

The section on the FBI and NWO officials was top-notch, with a healthy round of who’s who replete with pix and descriptions of their roles in the case.

Mark’s twenty is on display, but the WSHM's piece on the money find is surprisingly weak. There is very little information shared about what was found and where, and no speculations were offered on how the money got there as far as I could tell.

Nor was there any hint of Mark’s insightful contributions on the nature of the parachutes or how to exit a 727 safely.

In a separate section there was a short section of the Nat Geo documentary featuring Tom Kaye and it showed much of his thoughts on the money falling into the Lewis River, but it failed to mention the Propeller Theory at all and did not offer any explanation on how the money went upstream from the confluence of the Lewis and Columbia.

Next to the looping NG docu was a brief discussion of the Citizen Sleuths and the only mention that I saw of Larry Carr. With only a handful of sentences it described his effort to involve the public. Also,the role of the DropZone in current exploration of Norjak was mentioned.

More troubling, the exhibit seemed to lose its focus at this point and it offered very disjointed information on current air safety issues, such as the development of the TSA. I found these elements to be incongruous and poorly developed. The exhibit should have focused strictly on DB Cooper and leave the secondary issue of safety in the air travel industry to another exhibit at another time.

However, the working model of a Cooper Vane was wonderful. Nevertheless, it needed better signage, as it took me about five minutes to explain to Meyer how it worked.

Similarly, the effort of the exhibit to portray the nature of air travel in the early 1970s was a dud. The models of airport construction and accompanying pix and signage were meaningless. Along those lines, the mannequins adorned with 70s’ era uniforms of a flight captain and a flight attendant were uninspiring. If the docents and museum staff wore vintage costumes of the 1970s - now that would have been interesting.

Further, the staff were impressively uninformed about Norjak, but they were exceptionally friendly. To their credit, they delighted in hearing the many stories from Meyer and me throughout our afternoon visit. In fact, we took them on separate tours throughout the exhibit to show them the many aspects of Norjak that were missing. One docent, Barbara, was stunned to hear that Earl Cossey was murdered just last April, and she seemed to be quite shocked realizing that her museum failed to appreciate that occurrence.

Another failure of the exhibit is to develop dynamic lectures or presentation from experts in the case. The WSHM posted a flyer announcing that there are six Cooper-tie ins, but only two are specific to Norjak – Geoff’s personal presentation on Friday, November 29, and a “Cooper Symposium” the following day, November 30.

Also, the poster that WSHM uses to advertise their Cooper exhibit has a major flaw: their pix of DB Cooper has him hanging from his parachute harness wearing a black tie. However, the docents cheerfully revealed the mistake to Meyer and me.

Despite the gaffs and missing elements, I loved the exhibit and recommend it to both researchers and the general public. It is a worthy effort, even if it does seem to foster the FBI’s perspective on the story.

BruceSmith

Greetings Everyone-

Meyer Louie and I went to the DB Cooper exhibit at the Washington State Historical Museum today, and here is my report.

In general, I found the exhibit to be a solid and reasonable presentation of the Norjak saga, with one proviso – it is a very narrow perspective and ignores or minimizes very important aspects of the case, such as the recent investigations into the titanium, DNA testing, and the presence of Al Di even though the DB Cooper letters are mentioned.

In addition, plenty of juicy aspects of the case are avoided. There is no mention of any of the confessions or any discussion of the suspects. There is no Marla, no Jo Weber, and no Barb Dayton. Nor are any of the controversies discussed, such as Earl Cossey’s claim to own the parachutes, or his murder.

What the exhibit does have is the rock-solid evidence from the early days, especially the time-line. I found that very informative, particularly that DB Cooper spent 16 minutes in the lavatory, from 5:43 to 5:59 pm.

However, there are a few inaccuracies that need to be corrected or clarified. The mock-up section of the rear of N467US is incorrect. In the row of seats central to the hijacking, Row 18 is incomplete. A life-sized Cooper is sitting in his proper seat of 18E, but seats across the aisle, 18 A, B, and C, which was occupied by Bill Mitchell - a major witness to the skyjacking - is not presented although Rows 17 and 16 are.

Also, the briefcase/bomb in seat 18 F is not correct. It is a naugahyde gym bag and not a cloth or soft leather attaché case. Plus, there is no paper sack or burlap bag that Cooper hand-carried aboard Flight 305.

Along those lines, the audio presentations are not effective. In the above section of the exhibit there is a ten minute re-enactment of the cockpit transmissions to Seattle Center and they are hard to follow. Not only is the over-arching context missing, the volume is inadequate to hear easily and most visitors pass through this section quickly.

Similarly, the volume is too low at other stations giving glimpses of the media coverage the day of the skyjacking.

Of course it was good to see Norman’s parachute again, and Boy! was I surprised to see two of my Mountain News photographs – one, the manufacturing label of the Pioneer, and the other of the packing card signed by Coss - presented without any authorization from me nor any accreditation. Besides being illegal and unprofessional, it’s pretty tacky since the WSHM doesn’t return any of my phone calls or emails.

However, they did give me a credit for assistance on the last section of the exhibit.

I also saw hints of my book, Sky Thief, in certain places. The exploration of the DB Cooper letters and the overview of the parachutes seemed to be lifted out of the book, and I had a sense that whoever shaped the themes of the exhibit had read my book closely.

The section on the FBI and NWO officials was top-notch, with a healthy round of who’s who replete with pix and descriptions of their roles in the case.

Mark’s twenty is on display, but the WSHM's piece on the money find is surprisingly weak. There is very little information shared about what was found and where, and no speculations were offered on how the money got there as far as I could tell.

Nor was there any hint of Mark’s insightful contributions on the nature of the parachutes or how to exit a 727 safely.

In a separate section there was a short section of the Nat Geo documentary featuring Tom Kaye and it showed much of his thoughts on the money falling into the Lewis River, but it failed to mention the Propeller Theory at all and did not offer any explanation on how the money went upstream from the confluence of the Lewis and Columbia.

Next to the looping NG docu was a brief discussion of the Citizen Sleuths and the only mention that I saw of Larry Carr. With only a handful of sentences it described his effort to involve the public. Also,the role of the DropZone in current exploration of Norjak was mentioned.

More troubling, the exhibit seemed to lose its focus at this point and it offered very disjointed information on current air safety issues, such as the development of the TSA. I found these elements to be incongruous and poorly developed. The exhibit should have focused strictly on DB Cooper and leave the secondary issue of safety in the air travel industry to another exhibit at another time.

However, the working model of a Cooper Vane was wonderful. Nevertheless, it needed better signage, as it took me about five minutes to explain to Meyer how it worked.

Similarly, the effort of the exhibit to portray the nature of air travel in the early 1970s was a dud. The models of airport construction and accompanying pix and signage were meaningless. Along those lines, the mannequins adorned with 70s’ era uniforms of a flight captain and a flight attendant were uninspiring. If the docents and museum staff wore vintage costumes of the 1970s - now that would have been interesting.

Further, the staff were impressively uninformed about Norjak, but they were exceptionally friendly. To their credit, they delighted in hearing the many stories from Meyer and me throughout our afternoon visit. In fact, we took them on separate tours throughout the exhibit to show them the many aspects of Norjak that were missing. One docent, Barbara, was stunned to hear that Earl Cossey was murdered just last April, and she seemed to be quite shocked realizing that her museum failed to appreciate that occurrence.

Another failure of the exhibit is to develop dynamic lectures or presentation from experts in the case. The WSHM posted a flyer announcing that there are six Cooper-tie ins, but only two are specific to Norjak – Geoff’s personal presentation on Friday, November 29, and a “Cooper Symposium” the following day, November 30.

Also, the poster that WSHM uses to advertise their Cooper exhibit has a major flaw: their pix of DB Cooper has him hanging from his parachute harness wearing a black tie. However, the docents cheerfully revealed the mistake to Meyer and me.

Despite the gaffs and missing elements, I loved the exhibit and recommend it to both researchers and the general public. It is a worthy effort, even if it does seem to foster the FBI’s perspective on the story.

Addendum:

I received this email today, Friday, Septemeber 20, 2013:

Bruce,

Thanks for your response. Yes, we found both photographs on the same panel in the exhibit. Fred removed the panel to have it reprinted with the correct photo credits and then will replace it in the exhibit.

Our apologies, and thanks for your understanding as we correct the error.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for coming to see the exhibit. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Kim

Kimberly Ketcham
Marketing & Communications Director

Washington State Historical Society
1911 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402

Hence, I'm happy.

You see, in order for your liar theory to work on Rataczak, he would have to be a LIFETIME liar

I would not call Bill a liar. He is not telling the truth on certain matters concerning Norjak for a couple reasons.

First, technically a crime was committed and a punishment can be handed down, as exemplified by McCoy's arrest and sentence. The Executive branch couldn't get him loose, so they did it the old-fashioned way. Nice that the FBI basically runs the Federal Prison System. If he told the truth, there would be those Dudley-Do-Rights that would jump on him.

Second, he was under the direction of a Presidential Project, "Norjak", and thereby sworn to secrecy, like Nick O'Hara stated and like I repeatedly tell you.

Bill Rataczak and Richard McCoy are really Nation Heros of the first magnitude as stated by Sylvester Stalone on the Tonight Show, and Mr. T on his Bouncer Contest where McCoy came in second. Run the tapes.

Bill is TOTALLY paranoid of the FBI, as is the whole family. He thinks his phones are bugged and truthful communications are next to impossible, but they have happened. I respect this man for the way he has lived his whole life, save the Tina situation and I support his position. Mine is quite a bit different because McCoy said to release the story back in 1995. He did not care because he was "dead", but "the other guy" might not be happy about it. He is not, but it is OK. NOBODY is going to be arrested, per Ralph H., as long as he is still alive. And that is the way it stands. Should explain a whole bunch.

kBennett wrote:
In case any of you met Karen Truitt at the DB Cooper symposium in 2011, I'm sad to report she passed away on Monday.

My sincerest sympathies to all involved. She had a better understanding of the real situation than most. A very considerate person. She will be missed.

BobKnoss

You see, in order for your liar theory to work on Rataczak, he would have to be a LIFETIME liar

I would not call Bill a liar. He is not telling the truth on certain matters concerning Norjak for a couple reasons.

First, technically a crime was committed and a punishment can be handed down, as exemplified by McCoy's arrest and sentence. The Executive branch couldn't get him loose, so they did it the old-fashioned way. Nice that the FBI basically runs the Federal Prison System. If he told the truth, there would be those Dudley-Do-Rights that would jump on him.

Second, he was under the direction of a Presidential Project, "Norjak", and thereby sworn to secrecy, like Nick O'Hara stated and like I repeatedly tell you.

Bill Rataczak and Richard McCoy are really Nation Heros of the first magnitude as stated by Sylvester Stalone on the Tonight Show, and Mr. T on his Bouncer Contest where McCoy came in second. Run the tapes.

Bill is TOTALLY paranoid of the FBI, as is the whole family. He thinks his phones are bugged and truthful communications are next to impossible, but they have happened. I respect this man for the way he has lived his whole life, save the Tina situation and I support his position. Mine is quite a bit different because McCoy said to release the story back in 1995. He did not care because he was "dead", but "the other guy" might not be happy about it. He is not, but it is OK. NOBODY is going to be arrested, per Ralph H., as long as he is still alive. And that is the way it stands. Should explain a whole bunch.

It's PAHR TAY Night:ph34r:

Remember these 2 pics, they distantly connect another individual questioned in regards to Cooper. Duane was born June 18, 1924 in Lorrain, Ohio. Another child was born during that time...the 2 women developed a relationship that would last the rest of their lives.

Hell, I CANNOT get both pics to post.

When Duane's parents moved to CA in 1943 it was to be near these friends. Old friends from the war and thru the great depression. There were 3 guys who enlisted together and 2 of them stayed close for the rest of their lives. Duane's father died in 1954 in CA. I am calling the date from memory - but, I no longer feel like looking things up - you guys aren't interested in.

So what is the Zodiac all about?

BK wrote

So you just get a free pass to expose this sordid conspiracy Bob? That's a sweet deal. How did you negotiate it?

And if you think the FBI essentially runs the Bureau of Prisons you haven't spent any serious time with either agency.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

the only thing Bob needs to improve is the way he presents his story. John Anderson could not be found anywhere according to several Military branches I contacted.

I only know of two John Anderson's. one tells Bob's story pretty good just by the title. B|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHOsgJta_4Y

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

It is pouring the rain here (again). Seems like we have had a LOT of rain this yr - wonder what that is going to do for our winter. HOPE it get Cold cold cold this yr. October is just around the Corner....we could still get a storm and the late one are always BAD!. Hurrican Donna in 1960 was a lat huricane, but it went right up thru the Central part of FLORIDA - where I was living. I was VERY pregnant and alone on my first Hurricane. Husband was OFF someplace GAMBLING!

At least if we get a OCT storm - the heat is not so UNBEARABLE till power is restored and that was 8 day after Ivan here on the coast line in 2004.
I THINK Ivan was in OCT. See what I mean - my memory is starting to go by the way side. Names are going first, but in a few hours or the next day I will remember the name I was trying to spit out in a conversation.

Hey, OFF subject, but what the HELL, life is a BITCH and then we die! Which one of you or numbers of you who are trying to terrorize a young man - regarding Cooper? He does NOT post here - he is doing his OWN thing which seem extremely unorthodox and perhaps useless - but WHATEVER.
Any thing is better than NOTHING at this time.

same down here (rain) looks like next week is a washout as well. also looks as if we escaped another year with no Hurricanes.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

BK wrote

So you just get a free pass to expose this sordid conspiracy Bob? That's a sweet deal. How did you negotiate it?

And if you think the FBI essentially runs the Bureau of Prisons you haven't spent any serious time with either agency.

Free pass? I told the truth and have had no official notice to be silent. Private threats, yes. FBI said to "keep doing what you are doing." Complex sides to this charade. New FBI, and the Conspirators (FAA, pilots, Executive Branch, Pentagon, old now retired FBI, et al) Unbelievable settling of contaminates dumped pile after pile on this case, ie., Blevenitus: the flesh eating virus. Kill facts with BS.

Just repeating a statement from McCoy. I am no FBI expert on prison control. Considering what they did with McCoy's change of identity and the bamboozle they pulled on Walker, I'd say he has a good point. It was an FBI agent that allowed McCoy to get out of the transport vehicle and walk. Sounds to me like FBI was in control from McCoy's dental assistant position, free reign, phone access, etc. He'd call me from the office phone. You don't normally do that stuff, right? I stand by the statement.

old Bobby must be telling the truth......

Bob says: "I was not drafted."
I went to my Induction on a Saturday?

Bob says: "John Anderson, the very same one who ran for prez."
no John Anderson fitting Bob's story can be found in the military.

Bob says: he learned the stitching on the container.
the panels were sewn shut, not the container.

Bob says: "I was a college drop out."
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Industrial Development
1961 – 1966

Dunwoody Institute
Makato State University
Manhatten Fiberglass Education
Hennepin VoTech

who is TOG?
Bob says "Bill Rataczak"

the list goes on and on.......

The truth comes out when you read everything Bob claims. he forgets a lot of his deception which burns him later down the road. then quickly shifts the blame onto the person finding his error's.

I was able to trace where Bob came from....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1Gx4-LwNg

You say: "I think taking off with a 727's stairs deployed could cause stair damage or worse."

I say: "DB Cooper knew that Boeing had demonstrated 727 takeoff with the airstairs deployed. He argued with the pilot that it could be done and just gave in to takeoff and lowering the stairs when in the air. If the airstairs were deployed at takeoff, they would have been fully deployed and been the better platform for DB and helped keep the air seed as low as possible. DB wanted lowest air speed and the airstairs fully deployed. What he agreed to was good enough and worked well for hm even though the stairs were not fully down/locked and were bouncing up and down as he proceeded to the lowest stair."

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

sailshaw

You say: "I think taking off with a 727's stairs deployed could cause stair damage or worse."

I say: "DB Cooper knew that Boeing had demonstrated 727 takeoff with the airstairs deployed. He argued with the pilot that it could be done and just gave in to takeoff and lowering the stairs when in the air. If the airstairs were deployed at takeoff, they would have been fully deployed and been the better platform for DB and helped keep the air seed as low as possible. DB wanted lowest air speed and the airstairs fully deployed. What he agreed to was good enough and worked well for hm even though the stairs were not fully down/locked and were bouncing up and down as he proceeded to the lowest stair."

Good to see Snowmman back and posting!

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Bob, I take it you were reading back into the thread. the reply you are giving is from a post in 2009. I don't think they have allowed snowman's return......

sailshaw

Mrshtter45

You are correct. My thinking is messed up due to the internet that we have on our cruise ship here in Germany. Snowmman should be allowed back an when reading that old thread, I thought he was back.

note: I have corrected my post

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

No problem..I've don e similar things myself. enjoy your cruise B|