47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

'I agree individuals should NOT attempt to label KC or to say bad thing about him, but U made KC's private life public. You never met & did not know this man nor did he ever declare he was Cooper. U are the one who created the story...'

Hmm. I would have to say it was Geoff Gray who did that back in 2007. I just took it a bit further. And remember...Gray's book leans heavily on the Christiansen story. He even starts out the book with KC and Porteous, etc. That article was out for almost a year before I even heard of Christiansen. I think we have to put a lot of this on Gray.

As far as Lyle, he doesn't know whether Kenny was the guy or not. He never did, and his personal opinion on it, since he never provided any smoking gun, is useless. His providing of pictures, documents, etc was a help in the investigation, though. This is why discussing his motivations on a possible film are useless. Lyle doesn't own the rights to the KC story anymore, and I absolutely refuse to release them unless two things happen first. Neither of them involves money.

1) It has to be a drama or a documentary-type film.

2) It has to stick to the known facts on Christiansen.

3) I get to look at the script, or at least a basic storyline before any release of rights.

I wouldn't worry. With parameters like that, it's unlikely a film will ever be made.

OH! So Lyle now agrees with his own interview back in xxxx
with Mr. Simmons re- "no I dont think Kenny was Cooper - it
was just a good idea for a movie ' ?

AND! ITS ALL GRAY'S FAULT - HE STARTED IT!?

Very likely this post of yours its on its way to Geoff Gray at this
very moment.

Care to make any further retractions/revisions?

Will you change your mind by 3:30am PST tonight ... or
tomorrow?

Simple question: Why are you here, vs there. What has the last
three plus years been about?

:S

skyjack71

He talks about 'his notes' on the case during the Porteous interview in Blast. As far as the Christiansen Report, he will get that soon along with a letter to him with questions on the flight path. I only asked him three questions on that.

Do NOT send the certificate - Too much information. .

This just goes to prove that 'trusted researchers' should get their facts straight before rattling off whatever comes to mind. For example, dancing around the idea that just because someone is gay auto-makes them a pedophile, or that they have AIDS. I think most gay people would take offense at that.

That is JUST how it is - remember you GOT your facts wrong & you rattled off things about Kenny to write a book. You & Lyle are the ones who EXPOSED kenny. Did you ever think that perhaps Lyle just thought it was a GOOD idea - like all of his other ideas to make money.

Do not criticize what you yourself are quilty of....remember you are accusing Kenny of being a skyjacker and / or supported a brother who just thought it would make a good story.

You wrote the book, Lyle didn't!
If you feel wronged well take a GOOD look in the mirror. You did NOT do your research - how much did this thread have to correct for U.

I agree individuals should NOT attempt to label KC or to say bad thing about him, but U made KC's
private life public. You never met & did not know this man nor did he ever declare he was Cooper.
U are the one who created the story.

:)
The Ghost of Cooper has haunted too many people and destroyed too many lives over the yrs. The media attraction of the case, the convoluted FBI files and multiple claims regarding Cooper should have been resolved yrs ago.....ALL because our government has a closed door policy!

Picture Uncle SAM in heaven and he is the one on Trial - The Ghost of the REAL Cooper will haunt the FBI till the end of time....too many $'s spent on keeping secrets!

Time to OPEN the Doors - No MORE Secrets! The Cooper Case has become an embarrassment for the FBI & Uncle Sam created the circumstances that caused this case to go unsolve for 42 yrs. Uncle SAM is on trial & Kenny is the prosecuting attorney - his key witness is The Ghost of Cooper.

Who wrote Ha Ha Ha by D.B. Cooper?]/blue]

I would sure like to find photos of the real individuals caricatured and portrayed by the writer & artist in the book. I thought about this at the time I read it, but the only character I had pictures of was the ex who looked very much like the woman. The squirrelly looking guy and the big Boss looked just like 2 of the guys I met from Duane's past. The book was sent to me by someone unknown to me.

Why does an artist by the name of Joan Garrity come to mind! Oh, I remember she was the common denominator in the 2 coveted books Duane had....2 books that showed up with the 'other' stuff in 1990. One of them had a picture of the little girl in it.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'I agree individuals should NOT attempt to label KC or to say bad thing about him, but U made KC's private life public. You never met & did not know this man nor did he ever declare he was Cooper. U are the one who created the story...'

Hmm. I would have to say it was Geoff Gray who did that back in 2007. I just took it a bit further. And remember...Gray's book leans heavily on the Christiansen story. He even starts out the book with KC and Porteous, etc. That article was out for almost a year before I even heard of Christiansen. I think we have to put a lot of this on Gray.

As far as Lyle, he doesn't know whether Kenny was the guy or not. He never did, and his personal opinion on it, since he never provided any smoking gun, is useless. His providing of pictures, documents, etc was a help in the investigation, though. This is why discussing his motivations on a possible film are useless. Lyle doesn't own the rights to the KC story anymore, and I absolutely refuse to release them unless two things happen first. Neither of them involves money.

1) It has to be a drama or a documentary-type film.

2) It has to stick to the known facts on Christiansen.

3) I get to look at the script, or at least a basic storyline before any release of rights.

I wouldn't worry. With parameters like that, it's unlikely a film will ever be made.

OH! So Lyle now agrees withhis own interview back in xxxx
with Mr. Simmons re- "no I dont think Kennyw as Cooper - it
was just a good idea for a movie script' ?

AND! ITS ALL GRAY'S FAULT - HE STARTED IT!?

Very likely this post of yours its on its way to Geoff Gray at this
very moment.

Care to make any further retractions/revisions?

No revisions. Send it to Gray if you wish. I think Gray will laugh, though.

It's just a wild guess, but I think he knows he was the first person to write about Christiansen.

What I said was that Lyle's opinion on whether his brother was Cooper is useless. You can harp on about the movie thing and Lyle all you want. At the beginning he may have thought this was the best idea, but he was quick to sign away all media rights, book rights, etc to his brother's story...just so he could discover the truth about his own brother. I call that pretty noble, and an exercise in sincerity.

Why don't you ask Galen Cook if his suspect's family has done the same? It might give them more credibility. I suggested to Marla Cooper once that it would be better if at least ONE other member of her family corroborated just ONE part of her story. They never did. These things are how you sort out when people are looking for fame or fortune...or simply trying to determine the truth.

Lyle's selfless actions since 2008 more than prove his motivations. He has absolutely nothing to gain if his brother is proven to be the hijacker. You keep forgetting that somehow.

And I've already turned down...let's see now...(again) $2.500 from History Channel, a grand from Comcast Sports Net for Adrenaline Hunter, and okay...$20,000 from the Paradigm client who wanted full liberties on the KC story. You know, they wanted to do something like the Treat Williams thing, more or less. I said NO. There is no interest here in anything but The Truth. It's a simple concept, and backed by the facts I just stated above.

No No No. Bad Boy Bad Boy bad boy!

You words were and are, quote:

"As far as Lyle, he doesn't know whether Kenny was the guy
or not. He never did,
and his personal opinion on it, since he
never provided any smoking gun, is useless.

That confirms his interview with Mike Simmons 100%! Which you
deny even happened, calling me and others "liars"!

Didn't I say you would change it by 3:00pm. Well it hasnt even
been 30 minutes and you backtrack already.

He who says everything says nothing.

Now we know why you are here- you're waiting for some offer
bigger than $20k and you think we and Dropzone are your road
to that. Hell for all we know you have out flyers ?

Does anyone seriously think AB Books of Seattle would be doing
this for nothing! ??? :D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

'"As far as Lyle, he doesn't know whether Kenny was the guy or not. He never did, and his personal opinion on it, since he never provided any smoking gun, is useless...'

Yes, I said that. I don't see anything about a Mike Simmons or an interview in there. I don't even KNOW Mike Simmons, and I have not heard any interview. Or any link to one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You say that in this alleged radio interview Lyle said he didn't think his brother was the hijacker. The flip side of that is pretty much everything else about him, and his actions. I asked Lyle about this so-called interview and his reply was: "Why would I say something like that?' This made perfect sense to me. And I couldn't care less about Lyle's opinion anyway, since he doesn't know whether KC was the hijacker. :S

Is this all you have? The Kaposi's/AIDS/ thing on Kenny didn't work, so now we're moving on to his brother and some radio interview that remains a mystery? LOL...and you teased me about seeing a UFO. :)

Duhhhh, yes that Mike Simmons!

Farflung previously posted a direct link to Mike Simmons.

You know exactly who he is - well known radio station,
syndicated program, Prof of Journalism at a university
you may have heard of in your State of Washington.

You wrote 500 words of gobblewobble replying to Farflung about
it! You said you would contact Lyle about it then came back
saying Lyle had never been interviewed, by anyone! Or if he
had, not on that program! Or, he had never denied anything...
Or, he had never been in a submarine ... Or, if he had he
had never been in Mongolia .... or if he had, he had never had
a brother named Kenny .... Or ............

Any more Golden Moments tonight, RobertMBlevins?
:D:D:D

how exactly did you use "smart erase" in your document? isn't that mainly for images. text can be blurred out, but it appears you simply erased it and type in the wording? kind of making it something it's not. the idea of advertising on the document is troubling in itself.....very tacky.

today, Identity Theft happens with the deceased in a small window after death. you really can't do anything with KC's Identity 20 years later.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

In case any of you met Karen Truitt at the DB Cooper symposium in 2011, I'm sad to report she passed away on Monday.

Karen wasn't one of the speakers, but she had ties to the hijacking as her father was one of the passengers on flight 305.

I talked to her at the symposium and like many others she came hoping to find some answers. She said she was a teenager at the time and her father, who was a federal employee, was whisked off the plane with the other federal employees when it landed in Seattle rather than be questioned with the other passengers. She said he wouldn't talk about the hijacking and she hoped the crime would be solved so she would have some closure.

She was interviewed by the media who were there and she sat over by Marla near the front of the room during the presentations.

She was a very nice woman and thought I'd pass this on in case anyone else met her there -- or talked to her at the symposium but didn't remember her name.

Condolences to her family.

RobertMBlevins

[Blevins addressed the following to Georger]

Let's just say I see you have *issues* and leave it at that. And some people have claimed I'm the one hurting this thread or driving people away. Oh, brother. I'll keep that in mind the next time Robert99 jumps on a new poster telling them certain people are 'cases'.

Blevins, Hold your horses here. My mention of you was only to warn the new poster not to buy your book. I did use the word "cases" in reference to two long time posters here whose initials are Bob Knoss and Jo Weber.

Overall, I was just passing The Wisdom Of The Ages to the new poster.

Robert99

Robert99

[Blevins addressed the following to Georger]

Let's just say I see you have *issues* and leave it at that. And some people have claimed I'm the one hurting this thread or driving people away. Oh, brother. I'll keep that in mind the next time Robert99 jumps on a new poster telling them certain people are 'cases'.

Blevins, Hold your horses here. My mention of you was only to warn the new poster not to buy your book. I did use the word "cases" in reference to two long time posters here whose initials are Bob Knoss and Jo Weber.

Overall, I was just passing The Wisdom Of The Ages to the new poster.

Robert99

I always wonder how many other people on this forum a certain poster shares his monthly allotment of MK_ULTRA goodies with... some posts are taking on that hallucinatory look and feel to them.

MarkBennett

In case any of you met Karen Truitt at the DB Cooper symposium in 2011, I'm sad to report she passed away on Monday.

Karen wasn't one of the speakers, but she had ties to the hijacking as her father was one of the passengers on flight 305.

I talked to her at the symposium and like many others she came hoping to find some answers. She said she was a teenager at the time and her father, who was a federal employee, was whisked off the plane with the other federal employees when it landed in Seattle rather than be questioned with the other passengers. She said he wouldn't talk about the hijacking and she hoped the crime would be solved so she would have some closure.

She was interviewed by the media who were there and she sat over by Marla near the front of the room during the presentations.

She was a very nice woman and thought I'd pass this on in case anyone else met her there -- or talked to her at the symposium but didn't remember her name.

Reply:

Thanks for the sad news, Mark. Yes, I knew Karen and corresponded with her in the weeks following the Symposium.

My condolences, too, to her family, especially the bass player from Tacoma that she was hanging out with at the Symposium.

mrshutter45

how exactly did you use "smart erase" in your document? isn't that mainly for images. text can be blurred out, but it appears you simply erased it and type in the wording? kind of making it something it's not. the idea of advertising on the document is troubling in itself.....very tacky.

today, Identity Theft happens with the deceased in a small window after death. you really can't do anything with KC's Identity 20 years later.

Maybe they will change the name to: TACKY BOOKS of SEATTLE.

...I don't see any motivation for Rataczak to lie...

Reply:

I do, Robert, and so should you.

Truth it seems, is like a like a helium balloon. When something like Norjak happens we see the balloon take on new shapes - distortions even - and we can be sure that some other forces are at work besides honesty and truth.

We may not always know the exact nature of those forces, but we can see their effects.

It is like Dark Matter and Dark Energy, the huge, vast forces of the univese that are mysterious to us. We can't see 'em and we don't know exactly what the phenomena are. But we can see their effects, such as iinexplictable gravitational forces that speed up the expansion of the universe.

Such is happening with Norjak. Do you really believe that the guy flying the plane still doesn't know where he was 40 years after Cooper jumped? Do you really think that Bill Rataczak lacks sufficient intellectual curiosity to find the answer to that question or lacks the resources to ascertain one?

BruceSmith

...I don't see any motivation for Rataczak to lie...

Reply:

Truth it seems, is like a like a helium balloon. When something like Norjak happens we see the balloon take on new shapes - distortions even - and we can be sure that some other forces are at work besides honesty and truth.

We may not always know the exact nature of those forces, but we can see their effects.

It is like Dark Matter and Dark Energy, the huge, vast forces of the univese that are mysterious to us. We can't see 'em and we don't know exactly what the phenomena are. But we can see their effects, such as iinexplictable gravitational forces that speed up the expansion of the universe.

Such is happening with Norjak. Do you really believe that the guy flying the plane still doesn't know where he was 40 years after Cooper jumped? Do you really think that Bill Rataczak lacks sufficient intellectual curiosity to find the answer to that question or lacks the resources to ascertain one?

Forget Blevins' bluster!

Rataczak is/was a company guy. That carries with it certain legal stipulations, by contract. Some say these are lifetime restrictions. Never mind there is also a criminal case involved! That is the first-fact about Bill Rataczak, and all the other crew members. How long that stays in force, I dont know.

For Blevins to spout: " ...I don't see any motivation for
Rataczak to lie... " is just another instance of Blevins being
totally obtuse to keep te impossible alive at SciFi Books of
Seattle

Central to Blevins' arguement is: 'I and Porteous were so
important Rataczak had to pay attention to us'.

And cows fly over the Moon.

georger

***...I don't see any motivation for Rataczak to lie...

Reply:

Forget Blevins' bluster!

Rataczak is/was a company guy. That carries with it certain legal stipulations, by contract. Some say these are lifetime restrictions. Never mind there is also a criminal case involved! That is the first-fact about Bill Rataczak, and all the other crew members. How long that stays in force, I dont know.

Seattle

This expands the question- why would NWA want to keep the lid on Norjak?

Nevertheless, I agree with your assessment that NWA was a tight-lipped outfit and the crew followed company policy. Scotty's comments after the debriefly in Reno are quite telling - he was bascially saying, 'I ain't talking to nobody about nuttin'.'

MarkBennett

Thanks Mark, I didn't know her well. she was on one of my Facebook pages. probably been over a year since I spoke with her. sad news.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

georger

Do you really believe that the guy flying the plane still doesn't know where he was 40 years after Cooper jumped? Do you really think that Bill Rataczak lacks sufficient intellectual curiosity to find the answer to that question or lacks the resources to ascertain one?

If you have made a study of "body language" (I have and I'll bet 377 and others on this thread who are in similar professions also have), then a picture taken probably a day or so after the hijacking is very revealing.

That picture was taken at a press conference (Seattle?, Minneapolis?) and shows the three pilots seated at a table and directly facing the unseen newspaper types. All three pilots have their arms folded across their chests. Arms folded across the chest in such a situation means that the individual(s) have "closed" up and are no longer open for business (such as this press conference).

The three flight attendants were also seated at the same table and, if I remember correctly, one flight attendant was looking in the general direction of the reporters, one attendant basically had her back to the reporters, and the third one was seated sideways to the reporters. Basically, they gave the impression that they were not interested in what was going on and had tuned out just as the pilots had.

I would suspect that all six of those people had been briefed by NWA management before the press conference.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Jo Stated this regarding your book:

"I agree individuals should NOT attempt to label KC or to say bad thing about him, but U made KC's private life public. You never met & did not know this man nor did he ever declare he was Cooper. U are the one who created the story..."

U Belvins came back with:

***I would have to say it was Geoff Gray who did that back in 2007. I just took it a bit further.

;)B|Jo will summarize this ONE last time for U. Gray had the sense to back off AFTER he wrote basically a news article. He did NOT write a book about the man- he wrote a HUMAN INTEREST article for a Magazine. A LOT of difference between what Gray did and what U did.

:oLook at all the crap I have about Weber! Well, I didn't go out and write a book - but, I continue my search. WHY did you write a book? PLEASE do NOT answer that as every ONE is fed up with your continueing tiring list of WHY KC is Cooper.

:SEVEN I don't do what you do and I was married to the damn man for 17 yrs. If I had let someone write a book on Weber - perhaps there would have been a witness to come forward. In retrospect that is exactly what I should have done - but, I didn't. At least I would have been assured the public and the witness had the information and ALL of the pics about WEBER!

:|This thread will never solve the case and the exposure of anything U or I put in this thread about a subject has a limited audience....yet you continue to try to SELL a book. If you did NOT have the book and you were NOT selling something - maybe you would have been better received!

MarkBennett

OH, NO! I never met her, but she had made a request of me that was NOT in my power to give her. She wanted to talk to Tina - she wanted to apologize for anything her father might have said in a rude manner as he was drinking.

I met her after she found a way to contact me and we communicated by email and an occasionally a phone call. She had a message she wanted me to give to Tina. If Tina's location has NOT changed would some one send me a picture that was on the thread.

I couldn't and wouldn't grant her wish in life - Now the least I can do is deliver the message she wanted Tina to know. Maybe Tina will open it and see the woman and know she just wanted closure and say a prayer for her. I am sorry I am crying - this was so unexpected.

I just spoke to her a few wks ago. I knew she wasn't well and she didn't tell me. She told me the last time we spoke that she had bought Norman a car and the most expensive thing was the garage slot at the apartments for it.

There is NO family to grieve for her - just Norman....She kept repeating to me to be sure Tina got her message - I guess she knew it was a matter of time - as her health issues were worse than mine and yet she was relatively young - I believe she was still a teenager at the time of the Skyjacking. She was an only child.

Good Night! Damn - another Cooper person GONE!

skyjack71

***In case any of you met Karen Truitt at the DB Cooper symposium in 2011, I'm sad to report she passed away on Monday.

OH, NO! I never met her, but she had made a request of me that was NOT in my power to give her. She wanted to talk to Tina - she wanted to apologize for anything her father might have said in a rude manner as he was drinking.

I met her after she found a way to contact me and we communicated by email and an occasionally a phone call. She had a message she wanted me to give to Tina. If Tina's location has NOT changed would some one send me a picture that was on the thread.

I couldn't and wouldn't grant her wish in life - Now the least I can do is deliver the message she wanted Tina to know. Maybe Tina will open it and see the woman and know she just wanted closure and say a prayer for her. I am sorry I am crying - this was so unexpected.

I just spoke to her a few wks ago. I knew she wasn't well and she didn't tell me. She told me the last time we spoke that she had bought Norman a car and the most expensive thing was the garage slot at the apartments for it.

There is NO family to grieve for her - just Norman....She kept repeating to me to be sure Tina got her message - I guess she knew it was a matter of time - as her health issues were worse than mine and yet she was relatively young - I believe she was still a teenager at the time of the Skyjacking. She was an only child.

Good Night! Damn - another Cooper person GONE!

See your PM -

Robert99

Do you really believe that the guy flying the plane still doesn't know where he was 40 years after Cooper jumped? Do you really think that Bill Rataczak lacks sufficient intellectual curiosity to find the answer to that question or lacks the resources to ascertain one?

If you have made a study of "body language" (I have and I'll bet 377 and others on this thread who are in similar professions also have), then a picture taken probably a day or so after the hijacking is very revealing.

That picture was taken at a press conference (Seattle?, Minneapolis?) and shows the three pilots seated at a table and directly facing the unseen newspaper types. All three pilots have their arms folded across their chests. Arms folded across the chest in such a situation means that the individual(s) have "closed" up and are no longer open for business (such as this press conference).

The three flight attendants were also seated at the same table and, if I remember correctly, one flight attendant was looking in the general direction of the reporters, one attendant basically had her back to the reporters, and the third one was seated sideways to the reporters. Basically, they gave the impression that they were not interested in what was going on and had tuned out just as the pilots had.

I would suspect that all six of those people had been briefed by NWA management before the press conference.

Robert99

very nice!

And if you watch the women they look at the men before or
during answering. It's great (body language).

BruceSmith

******...I don't see any motivation for Rataczak to lie...

Reply:

Forget Blevins' bluster!

Seattle

This expands the question- why would NWA want to keep the lid on Norjak?

Nevertheless, I agree with your assessment that NWA was a tight-lipped outfit and the crew followed company policy. Scotty's comments after the debriefly in Reno are quite telling - he was bascially saying, 'I ain't talking to nobody about nuttin'.'

Exactly.

I dont envy them at all. Was tough duty.

I met Karen Truitt at the Portland symposium and enjoyed talking with her and her partner Coleman, an African American pro musician who grew up with Jimi Hendrix. My wife and I had breakfast with them. Nice people.

What I remember most about Karen is her concern for Jo. When Marla made her debut at the symposium and basically told everybody that the FBI was going to close the case based on her revelations about LD all Karen could think about was Jo's welfare. She was very worried that the shock would hurt Jo. I told her that although Jo was invested in Duane being Cooper I thought she could handle it OK if it were proven that Cooper was someone else. It would be closure and that would bring some relief no matter who was IDd as Cooper.

Karen seemed healthy and vibrant then. It's hard to imagine that she is no longer with us. I hope her last days were peaceful. She and Coleman seemed very close. I'm sure he is feeling her loss deeply.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins wrote

I've never been involved in the Cooper case simply to make money. Anybody who even considers that idea should take this advice: Don't quit your day job. I don't count Geoff Gray on that, because he was/is a prolific writer long before he wrote Skyjack. He continues to pursue lucrative writing assignments.

Amen brother. The Cooper Vortex sucks in money and sanity as well.
It's a malevolent blender swirl. Coreolis, Occam, and other sages chopped, diced and macerated into a stupifying smoothie where logic and reason are pulverized. Drink up mates. Ahead lies the Vortex. Batten down the hatches.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

Am I crazy for calling into question your claim that Cooper jumped more than five miles WEST of the Interstate 5 freeway, when you still haven't any proof?

Blevins, Am I crazy for pointing out to you that your claim about the accuracy of the so-called FBI flight path is nonsense?

Even the FBI people, reportedly including Himmelsbach himself, don't know where that map originated or who prepared it.

Then there is the little matter of the internal contradictions of the data that is on that map. Even a science fiction writer should be able to understand at least some of those contradictions.

Further, it is obvious that you have no understanding whatsoever of what Tom Kaye did in his experiments and what his conclusions are regarding how the money arrived at Tena Bar.

Kaye's conclusions are reported on his web page, which you apparently have not bothered to even read. Kaye eliminates the Washougal wash down theory, to which you apparently subscribe, as a possible means for the money to arrive at Tena Bar.

And the fact that Kaye did not find diatoms on the bills as expected, suggests to him that the money had never been exposed to the Columbia River water in the first place.

In view of your stated interest in the Cooper hijacking, did you attend Kaye's lecture on the hijacking at the recent opening of the museum exhibit? You would have learned something if you had gone.

Of course, constantly repeating the same lame stories is your way of operating. When was the last time, or would it be the first time, that you presented any meaningful information on the Cooper hijacking?

You couldn't even resist pushing your KC book in the post to which I am responding.

Robert99

[all bullroar mind code snipped]

And finally...your very post hints that Rataczak might be motivated to lie regarding events or any knowledge he has about the hijacking. This is where you and I definitely part ways in the Opinion Department. You see, in order for your liar theory to work on Rataczak, he would have to be a LIFETIME liar. He's been giving interviews for years. Here's one from 1996, for example. He was still working for NWA at the time.

I didnt say Rataczak lied.

You just did!

" One thing is certain. If Cooper really tossed that money out there to make the FBI think he was dead, or to create confusion on where he actually came down, he succeeded."

hasn't the FBI always claimed in the past Cooper died? there has been confusion about the case since November 24, 1971. So, how does this change anything? they don't even know where he landed. how do you plant money to throw off the Feds? they were never on his trail. the money only adds to the confusion already put in place many years prior.

can you be 100% positive that the FBI & NWA didn't come to there own conclusions on how this would be presented to the public? has history shown this to be a fact that people come forward years later telling a different story, or how they were told to tell it? "loose lips sink ships" you would make a horrible Prosecutor. you seem to have too much trust in people.

I'm not saying all of this is true, but, I'm open minded enough to realize something is wrong. you have to look at everyone as a suspect. I don't even understand the point of you promoting KC. you have stated many times Lyle is not reliable. where did the story originate from? if what Bruce said a couple days ago is true, why would Lyle be getting involved in another story? maybe he will put a patent on this one. another notch in his invention path?

didn't it take a fire at Little Big Horn for the truth to finally come out about what the Indians have stated for over a 130 + years?

added: here is what the FBI thinks of some people pushing suspects.

"I'm sure he absolutely believes his brother is D.B. Cooper," said Larry Carr, who has been the lead investigator on the case for just over a year. "It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you."He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said.