47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Mr Shutter wrote

I remember those. that was the type I had while talking to the truckers. when I was in Ohio, my buddy across the street had one as well. we couldn't go very far with them. it must be the location where you are. plus the fact of Mountain peaks. I remember they transmitted on channel 14, but received all 23. we even tried making antenna's out of coat hangers to try and get a better signal. didn't work. the Morse code worked very well though.

sad to see the skip as left. I was shooting skip just a couple years ago when I still had it hooked up. 2009/10 maybe. mine is now part of that equation, resting in the closet. my antenna is still up and running in the house ready for action at a moments notice unit 305 South Florida signing off...over

The walkie talkies you had appear to have been three transistor units with regenerative receivers. They were really just toys and good for about 300 ft max. The morse code feature is the clue to their identity.

The skip still happens, but the level of participation in long distance CBing is way down from the glory days. You can check here for skip propagation news.

http://prop.hfradio.org/

Check out CB channel 6 when skip is hot. It's quite entertaining.

Fire up your rig. The skip hasnt disappeared, but most CBers have. When the skip is good you will hear and perhaps work stations thousands of miles away as you know.

Amazingly this guy stays in business despite the FCC: http://www.davemade.mobi/Mobile-Amplifiers-Click-Here-Button_c3.htm

Dave makes HUMONGOUS amplifiers, including some mobile ones good for 4KW on special order.

Back to Cooper...

I'd sure like to talk with Sheridan Peterson. My efforts to contact him have not worked.

I thought about him when I saw a TV show about early wingsuit jumpers. Didnt mention Sheridan but it should have.

Maybe Cooper had a wingsuit ;)

That might explain all the trouble we are having with the flight path and Tena Bar.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

***There will be no doubt after i show my evidence Oct 4. I will bring it all and I willing to show any local news reporter at the Seattle Times etc tv etc.. the composites will amaze you.. so call them its undeniable.

No doubt??? Undeniable??

You're new in this neighborhood aren't you Paul?

Let me show you around.

There are folks here who doubt gravity, time and mortality among other things.

Reply.

Ahem, Mark. Gee I wonder who you are referring to. In case my adorable, smiling face comes up, I'd like to set the record straight on where I stand on gravity, time and mortality.

To begin, I don't doubt any of these issues, especially mortality. Remember, I almost died with a heart attack 18 months ago. But I do grant you that I actively pursue means to overcome the inherent limitations of time and gravity.

Personally, I figure I should work first on my time travel and interview Mr. Cooper in 1971. Then after that I'll move on to levitation, if for no other reason than to beat the traffic into Seattle. Immortality can come after that, I figure.

Oh, yeah. gotta win lotto somewhere, too.

Sigh, so many extraordinary manifestations, so little time.... what's a mystic to do, eh?

I'm old school. tube type amps or nothing. pill amps are nice, but give a tin type modulation. I could always spot a pill amp. I can take the cover off my Maverick 250 ten tube and light up a fluorescent over it with a key of the mic......for the car. you have to go with pills....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Bruce wrote

Sigh, so many extraordinary manifestations, so little time.... what's a mystic to do, eh?

Great post Bruce. I honestly wish gravity were optional.

Why do you think we jump? It's a wonderful illusion... for about a minute.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

i don't blame you for not wanting to sell that piece of American history if you new the truth about that piece would you would cry its so cool but its true I've never been in the attic cough cough itch itch but i do know the purpose and reason for placement location there are 3 he liked to bury things minelab metal detector wink wink look for the green string tied around the big pine tree in the lot next door i left it still there so you can see how long its been tied to the tree this was a landmark for him so he could find it in the dark if he had to gc 148 was the code he left be hind for me to solve the crime were do you find g c 1 4 8 look hard i will see how long it takes for the rest of the world to figure it out to gc 148 the gray cop
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

i don't blame you for not wanting to sell that piece of American history if you new the truth about that piece would you would cry its so cool but its true I've never been in the attic cough cough itch itch but i do know the purpose and reason for placement location there are 3 he liked to bury things minelab metal detector wink wink look for the green string tied around the big pine tree in the lot next door i left it still there so you can see how long its been tied to the tree this was a landmark for him so he could find it in the dark if he had to gc 148 was the code he left be hind for me to solve the crime were do you find g c 1 4 8 look hard i will see how long it takes for the rest of the world to figure it out to gc 148 the gray cop

I herd a rumor - le wooden piece from Kenny's attic, is a piece
of the USS Constitution! That was misplaced and lost during the
Bulgarian Incursion? One of the pilots that flw into Shemya
had it in his things, and traded it to Kenny for a Dan Cooper
comic?

Any truth this tale too?

Check the CA obituaries. Everyone dieing off - I still think about Karen Truitt.

I have a lot to tell you guys so I will just start with the basics.

Spoke to JT tonight - HE claims I rented a car in 2001 when I went out for the documentary - WELL, that never happened. I was with the crew and at their mercy. They did extend my ticket for a day (I paided the 100's) it took to do so.

A family in WA had offered to help me and I took them up on their offer. I had been in contact with the woman as she contacted me after Margie did her article earlier that yr. The son of one of the woman offered to chauffer myself, his mother, his aunt and I forget the relation of the other lady. He worked in law enforcement and gave up a day with his kids for his mother to help me.

We picked up the River Lady and then we found the site across from the PDX Duane had taken me to. The man was going to take me to the Lewis River, but I wanted him to let me follow my sense of direction and he did. I had him drive toward Washougal and described what I had seen in the reverse. Well, the turn was right into Washougal. You guys know all about the rest of that trip. Lake LaCames, the farm across the lake, the mansion, the caretaker, Green Mt (which JT has denied all of these yrs), the cemetaries, the fishing cabins that where no longer there, but there was a large red build which when I went back in 2010 was no longer there and all of that area the Lake had consumed and an abundance of trees and the undergrowth. Amazing what 10 yrs can do.

JT denied the lake existed until I went back in 2010 and found it - even then the acknowledgement was cursive. Shorty after that he depart from the thread except an occasional appearance.

JT now claims I rented a car in 2001 and I told him NO he had it mixed up with the 2010 trip. Well, Jerry never makes a mistake! RIGHT!

I had called him for assistance on some new developements, but after his starting in on old stuff - I just hung up!

So I decided to start posting about some things I contacted the FBI about. My posts will not be about whatever is going on in the thread, but hope that one or all of you will finally understand the things I have told for yrs. & recent revelations. I sent the FBI information about this - but realized they will NEVER understand what I am trying to say.

Since I had posted things that I find impossible to search for - perhaps some of you will be able to retrive things I said in the past regarding some of these things that now are very important. I sent it to the FBI, but since my words make no sense to anyone but myself, I will try to do this in short posts for the next few days. I will try NOT to be wordy - I am trying to find out the first time I mentioned certain content.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

***i don't blame you for not wanting to sell that piece of American history if you new the truth about that piece would you would cry its so cool but its true I've never been in the attic cough cough itch itch but i do know the purpose and reason for placement location there are 3 he liked to bury things minelab metal detector wink wink look for the green string tied around the big pine tree in the lot next door i left it still there so you can see how long its been tied to the tree this was a landmark for him so he could find it in the dark if he had to gc 148 was the code he left be hind for me to solve the crime were do you find g c 1 4 8 look hard i will see how long it takes for the rest of the world to figure it out to gc 148 the gray cop

I herd a rumor - le wooden piece from Kenny's attic, is a piece
of the USS Constitution! That was misplaced and lost during the
Bulgarian Incursion? One of the pilots that flw into Shemya
had it in his things, and traded it to Kenny for a Dan Cooper
comic?

Any truth this tale too?

I explain the dan cooper name in the book but since the wood is not for sale it was the piece cut for the sink and the wood runners that was to keep mice out but he kept a pistol gold coins and us currency in case he had to flee oversea this is referred to as a fugitive bag he had 3 around town he could punch a hole in the ceiling and get it or climb up though the hole in the ceiling and leave though the hole on the side of the house or if he saw the cops at his house he could climb in from out side and get it after the cops left you have to under stand criminal behavior to under stand a criminal I once told a detective at the sheriffs department you don't have to be a smart cop to catch a stupid criminal so dumb your self down and you will catch more dumb criminals i do this all the time you might be to smart for criminal investigations remember your after dumb criminals the gray cop that's why gc148 was easy for me
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

I've made a decision to cease responding to any smart-ass comments on the Cooper case, unless I determine the poster is simply making a harmless joke. Otherwise, they are bypassed. I don't have time for this stuff.

The Countertop: (Reality)

1) It is NOT a 'piece of American history.' It is a 3/4" plywood board that matches the same countertops KC installed into his kitchen soon after moving into the house in Bonney Lake. The original photo of Robin Powell, the hi-res version that is several MB in size, shows this pretty plainly. There is also the casual testimony from Helen Jones where she says on the second day of her two-day interview that Kenny fixed up the house after he moved in and one of the things he did was to change the counters in the kitchen.

2) At the time Jones said this, I barely listened to her because I saw absolutely NO significance to it. However...when I drove up to Bonney Lake later to do the library shoot for Decoded, this was when producer Pete Berg told me about finding the cubbyhole box in the attic of KC's house. Dan Rattenbury, the current owner of the house, said the counter piece matched what had previously been in the kitchen. It was Rattenbury who actually remodeled the interior of the home, not anyone else. He said he did this to convert it from a home to a print shop, and the house was pretty much original when he bought it. Much later, I dug up my old picture of Robin Powell to help verify the whole thing.

3) The hiding spot was built by Christiansen. I'm going to state that as a very probable fact for a couple of reasons. First, Jones said it was Kenny who actually did the work on that house. I.E. he did not hire contractors to do it. Second, I allowed a long-term Formica installer in Kent to examine the piece without telling him the significance of it. He said, based on the look of the old plywood, (rather than chipboard), the pattern and substance of the Formica, and other items, it was probably from the late 1960's to the late 1970's in age.

4) I questioned Dan Rattenbury very closely on whether or not there was any inside access panel between the interior of the home and the attic. He said NO, and as far as he knew, there never had been. The only access were two octagonal panels located under the eaves on both ends of the home. One was nailed tightly shut. The other had screws installed into it, the one closest to where the cubbyhole was found. To top it off, the cubbyhole was positioned more-or-less above the center of the room that used to be Christiansen's bedroom - a VERY unlikely spot for an attic access anyway.

5) I climbed into the attic myself with a good flashlight and examined the cubbyhole area. The pair of two-bys nailed between the joists were NOT put there as an access and then later closed over from below with new sheetrock. This is my opinion based on a few things. First, the extremely rough and loose nailing of the boards. A couple of sloppy nails were all that held them to the joists, done very badly. If anyone were to climb up from below and try to pull themselves up using those two boards, they would have pulled free immediately. You could see the obvious purpose was to simply close in a small area between the joists in this attic.

6) Since nothing was discovered in the cubbyhole box, it really proves NOTHING. That's right. It proves ZERO. The only thing it represents is what I call an 'ah-ha' item. For example, if KC were later found to be the hijacker, then you could go back and say 'ah HAH!' Otherwise, it really isn't evidence. It's interesting, but that's about it. Sure, I've wondered why Kenny built it above that bedroom. Trust me, it is a serious bitch getting up there. You need a tall ladder, a screwdriver, a flashlight, and the height of the eaves is so low you are squatting or hands and knees all the way.

than why wouldn't you be willing to sell it to me i know the truth about it its worth allot of money to me maybe not you but to me its the coolest thing out there its cool that you have it i have a funny felling that the house will be torn down soon just a felling no direct info but the house did just sell again for 200thosand funny that it sold for that amount i had to laugh gc148 i enjoyed the gray cop game

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

I've made a decision to cease responding to any smart-ass comments on the Cooper case, unless I determine the poster is simply making a harmless joke. Otherwise, they are bypassed. I don't have time for this stuff.

1) It is NOT a 'piece of American history.' It is a 3/4" plywood board with Formica that matches the same countertops KC installed into his kitchen soon after moving into the house in Bonney Lake. The original photo of Robin Powell, the hi-res version that is several MB in size, shows this pretty plainly. There is also the casual testimony from Helen Jones where she says on the second day of her two-day interview that Kenny fixed up the house after he moved in and one of the things he did was to change the counters in the kitchen.

2) At the time Jones said this, I barely listened to her because I saw absolutely NO significance to it. However...when I drove up to Bonney Lake later to do the library shoot for Decoded, this was when producer Pete Berg told me about finding the cubbyhole box in the attic of KC's house. Dan Rattenbury, the current owner of the house, said the counter piece matched what had previously been in the kitchen. It was Rattenbury who actually remodeled the interior of the home, not anyone else. He said he did this to convert it from a home to a print shop, and the house was pretty much original when he bought it. Much later, I dug up my old picture of Robin Powell to help verify the whole thing.

3) The hiding spot was built by Christiansen. I'm going to state that as a very probable fact for a couple of reasons. First, Jones said it was Kenny who actually did the work on that house. I.E. he did not hire contractors to do it. Second, I allowed a long-term Formica installer in Kent to examine the piece without telling him the significance of it. He said, based on the look of the old plywood, (rather than chipboard), the pattern and substance of the Formica, and other items, it was probably from the late 1960's to the late 1970's in age.

4) I questioned Dan Rattenbury very closely on whether or not there was any inside access panel between the interior of the home and the attic. He said NO, and as far as he knew, there never had been. The only access were two octagonal panels located under the eaves on both ends of the home. One was nailed tightly shut. The other had screws installed into it, the one closest to where the cubbyhole was found. To top it off, the cubbyhole was positioned more-or-less above the center of the room that used to be Christiansen's bedroom - a VERY unlikely spot for an attic access anyway.

5) I climbed into the attic myself with a good flashlight and examined the cubbyhole area. The pair of two-bys nailed between the joists were NOT put there as an access and then later closed over from below with new sheetrock. This is my opinion. The side nailing of the two-bys were not done very well, and were not that secure. If anyone were to climb up from below and try to pull themselves up using those two boards, they would have pulled free immediately. You could see the obvious purpose was to simply close in a small area between the joists in the attic.

6) Since nothing was discovered in the cubbyhole box, it really proves NOTHING. That's right. It proves ZERO. The only thing it represents is what I call an 'ah-ha' item. For example, if KC were later found to be the hijacker, then you could go back and say 'ah HAH!' Otherwise, it really isn't evidence. It's interesting, but that's about it. Sure, I've wondered why Kenny built it above that bedroom. Trust me, it is a serious bitch getting up there. You need a tall ladder, a screwdriver, a flashlight, and the height of the eaves is so low you are squatting or hands and knees all the way.

Unless I determine the poster is simply making a harmless erorr,
I am going with GreyCop148's story of KC over yours. I think his
is the better story ... and may get a movie deal! Your story is
just plain boring, banal, and slevaly.

GreyCop148 is a breath of fresh air!

GreyCop148 has been investigating far longer than you have!
You might learn something from him!

I am sohhhhhh happy you wont be responding to this. That is a
major breakthrough!

|: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! :|

|: For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! :|

For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
|: Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! :|

The kingdom of this world
Is become the kingdom of our Lord,
And of His Christ, and of His Christ;
And He shall reign for ever and ever,
For ever and ever, forever and ever,

King of kings, and Lord of lords,
|: King of kings, and Lord of lords, :|
And Lord of lords,
And He shall reign,
And He shall reign forever and ever,
King of kings, forever and ever,
And Lord of lords,
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

|: King of kings! and Lord of lords! :|
King of kings! and Lord of lords!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Greetings Everyone,

The Washington State Historical Museum exhibit on Cooper says that there were 13 copycat hijackings in 1972 alone, but they did not elaborate in the signage. Hence, I asked for a list.

They emailed me today with a list that has 18 names on it, with some acknoweldged to be political hijackings and not strickly "copycats."

I define a Cooper copycat to be a skyjacker that steals an airplane, and demanded money and a parachute. The WSHM has given me four new names. Here are four of them:

1. Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 710

On July 5, 1972, Michael Azimanoff, 28, a Bulgarian refugee, and one accomplice, Dimitr Alexiev, brandished pistols and hijacked a 727 in Sacramento, CA, bound for LA. They diverted the plane to San Francisco and demanded $800,000 and navigational charts. In addition, they demanded to be flown to Siberia. However, the craft did not have a qualified international pilot, and the plane sat on the runway for four hours. The FBI sent in an agent disguised as a pilot, and other agents snuck into the forward section of the plane as the new pilot entered the cockpit. A gun battle erupted and Alexiev was killed. Azmanoff was in the rear of the plane and launched a gun battle with the FBI. He was eventually killed, but one passenger was also fatally injured. Two other passengers were also injured.

The feds later arrested a third accomplice, Lubimir Peichev, who was to rendezvous with eh hijackers in a second plane and they were to fly to Mexico. Peichev was sentenced to a life in prison.

Info courtesy of “The Skies Belong to Us.”

2. Pacific Southwest Airlines, Flight 389

The next day, July 6, 21 year old Francis Goodell hijacked PSA Flight 389, Oakland to Sacramento. He diverted the aircraft to San Diego and demanded a parachute and $455,000. Released the 57 passengers in San Diego and demanded to be flown back to Oakland and to have a helicopter waiting for him. Upon arriving in Oakland, he surrendered to FBI without incident. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

3. American Airlines Flight 633

One week later, July 12, 1972, Melvin Martin Fisher hijacked American Airlines Flight 633 in Oklahoma City, where we was facing criminal charges for fraud. The plane was enroute to San Diego from New York.

Fisher demanded $500,000 and a parachute. However, the airlines only offered 200K, which he accepted and released the passengers. He instructed the pilots to take off and fly around the city. They did so, but for unknown reasons Fisher then instructed them to land and he surrendered to the FBI in OKC. He was sentenced to a life in prison.

4. Hughes Air West Flight 775

On June 30, 1972, Daniel Bernard Carre, 25. boarded Hughes Air West Flight 775 in Seattle, bound for PDX. One report claims that he brandished a knife in front of a flight attendant even though he had been searched prior to boarding because he fit a hijacker’s profile in both physical demeanor and behavior. He demanded $50,000, but was apprehended upon landing in Portland.

However, “The Skies Belong to Us” offers a more detailed account. The authors state that Flight 775 was bound for Salt Lake City, with a scheduled stop in Portland. After take off, Carre announced to a FA that he wanted to “jump out over Pocatello (Idaho)” and also wanted $50,000 and a parachute. He made no mention of a weapon of any kind. The pilot landed at PDX and ordered all the passengers off the plane. Carre then surrendered to the feds without incident. He was remanded to a mental institution.

His subsequent life is indeterminable.

Note: Two hijackings I haven't been able to gather any information:

National Airlines, Flight 67 on March 7, 1972, and Delta, Flight 952 on April 17.

RobertMBlevins

***I've made a decision to cease responding to any smart-ass comments on the Cooper case, unless I determine the poster is simply making a harmless joke. Otherwise, they are bypassed. I don't have time for this stuff.

1) It is NOT a 'piece of American history.' It is a 3/4" plywood board with Formica that matches the same countertops KC installed into his kitchen soon after moving into the house in Bonney Lake. The original photo of Robin Powell, the hi-res version that is several MB in size, shows this pretty plainly. There is also the casual testimony from Helen Jones where she says on the second day of her two-day interview that Kenny fixed up the house after he moved in and one of the things he did was to change the counters in the kitchen.

5) I climbed into the attic myself with a good flashlight and examined the cubbyhole area. The pair of two-bys nailed between the joists were NOT put there as an access and then later closed over from below with new sheetrock. This is my opinion. The side nailing of the two-bys were not done very well, and were not that secure. If anyone were to climb up from below and try to pull themselves up using those two boards, they would have pulled free immediately. You could see the obvious purpose was to simply close in a small area between the joists in the attic.

EDIT: Since I know readers of this are probably very nit-picky on every detail (no problem), I reviewed this post and made some minor corrections to give as accurate rendition as possible.

Georger says in part:

Unless I determine the poster is simply making a harmless erorr, I am going with GreyCop148's story of KC over yours. I think his is the better story ... and may get a movie deal! Your story is just plain boring, banal, and sleval.

GreyCop148 is a breath of fresh air!

GreyCop148 has been investigating far longer than you have! You might learn something from him!'

First time I've seen you post something at Dropzone where I don't think you are being completely honest with yourself, but that's your business. I guess the bottom line is you now believe Kenny Christiansen was the hijacker? A new convert. Welcome. I will quote you on that later you know.

BTW: I'm not seeking a movie deal, only the truth. When I said that back there about ignoring certain posts...
I wasn't referring to GreyCop. :)

Bruce Smith: Cathy Kurkow and company were the main subjects of the book The Skies Belong to Us, a book I highly endorse. Check out the picture attached and tell me my girlfriend Georgia from high school doesn't look like Kurkow. Okay, maybe not the hair color. Georgia is a blonde. Kurkow is still at large, almost certainly in France, and the French government has no intention of ever extraditing her, even if she were caught. (*smiles*)

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo! Still cant reed.

I said GreyCop has the better story - will sell - has been at this longer than you haver.

Capiche?

[Dixi GreyCop habet melius fabula - vendam - longior fuerit hoc
vobis habentis.]

[Dije GreyCop tiene la mejor historia - que va a vender - ha
estado en esto más de lo que haver.]

[Řekl jsem graycop má lepší příběh-prodá-byl na to dýl než ty
haver.]

[Iya asay ayGrey ayCop asyay ayyea etterbay orystay - iway
elsay - ashay eenbay atya isdey ongerlay anthey ooya avyay.]

On the 1979 trip with Duane - he made many many comments about the area and the people. I had NO IDEA how important some of those things have now become.

In Vancouver - since it was a building he pointed out I assume this was on the return trip. He mentioned he used to know a woman who worked there - IT was MA BELL.

Going to Seattle and as we approached Tacoma - he mentions his brother and a friend making an investment venture, but the times were wrong and it didn't work out.

He also mention a Stucco house and knew a man who lived there in Pullyallup. Someone on this thread contacted me about this - maybe just to see what I DID remember....way back when. I NOW know why this memory is so damn important!

In Seattle on our free day we drove up North but NOT sure how far North.

I now have a map I can READ, but it is a new map someone sent me. I cannot figure out how far North we drove. I know we went further than Everett - I want to say we went as far as Burlington because he told me about the islands and he did mention an Indian Reservation - SWINOMISH, but I did NOT know how it was spelled until now. I do NOT know if the airstrip this map show was there prior to 1979.

The reason I picked this area was the fact he mentioned the Anacortes Islands. Would someone tell me what is on those islands - I see a lot of airplanes (the little emblems they put on maps to indicated airports and airstrips). It was some where around this time he mentions all of the things NORTH of there - especially Wickersham and Nooksack and Everson and this is when he told me about the road one could slip into British Columbia on. He also told me one of his ex's son was stationed or lived in Bellingham. I later found this to be true. If that is true then the other things he said were true. He was on a journey to a time in his life he had fond memories of.

He also mentioned the Nooksack Falls and the northern route across the state into the Cascade. He mentions other things East of there, but they are NOT relevant for my purpose at this time.
We turned around at this point which I now know to be Hwy 20. We are pushing to get back to Seattle for dinner with the rest of the crew. As we head back to Seattle - he is still talking about the area. This is when he mentions Snohomish and an airstrip and a sheriff - BUT this map DOES NOT show an airstrip there. Can someone tell me if there was ever one there. 1945 to 1971...could have been a private strip.

After this point I do not remember any more of what he said or pointed out to me on this little afternoon trip out of Seattle on a free afternoon.

Duane had a very close attachment with WA and it was NOT all about prisons or camps. His memories were NOT bad - his reference to the BOYS - it was a good feeling.

I just GLANCED down at the lower part of this map I have folded and saw Puyallup and it's location. Sitting at my desk & remembering the things he said so vividly - it is getting Spooky. There are the other places he talked about Issaquah & North Bend - that is where the man lived I have been trying to find - I thought it was further away...I thought the man lived in Spokane, but this is where he lived. This is where the man lived - the one I needed to find.

In Colorado, Duane enquired about the Father of a co-worker.Wanted to know if he was still JUMPING. The man replies - his father didn't do that anymore and referenced his age and health.
I kept looking for this guy thinking he had lived in Spokane - and I do not know why.

Be patient with me as I try to get this where I must go. You guys may have to remind me later where I stopped - and / or if you even care for my telling this story.
No ONE is going to believe it, but it really happened. I found Duane's links to the past and NOW I need someones help in finishing this.

That link then brought me to the realization I had searched for yet another link - in the wrong place all of these yr.

Doing this exercise to explain a link I found recently and what happens - another link appears - all because of a good map. I need some help with some research on this. Finding & searching for part of Duane's history leads to the answers of another part. I didn't expect this!

Now I will never get back on track!
This is ALL starting to MAKE TOO MUCH sense - all because of a GOOD map. Airports, Indian Reservations, VORS, airstrips, towers, pipelines, powerlines, The Boys. The amazing thing is all of this in right in the FBI's backyard!
OHMYGOD! The ONLY way to GET away with a CRIME - is to go right BACK at the THEM! Duane actually said this many times - But perhaps there should be another express. Duane trained for what he did right under the noses of the FBI office in Seattle WA.

With all of these contacts Duane had to the area - HOW did the FBI NOT find what I have found? I can't put his prints on the plane.
I can't put his DNA on the plane.
I put Duane Weber in their own backyard. How many of the GUYS have confessed to being Cooper?

Is this ALL just a BIG joke or has the FBI actually been ordered - HANDOFF! The proof was in their own damn backyard. Now I want to know were WEBER went those 5 hours he disappeared in WA. Who did he go see and where did he go. He was SURE one HAPPY man when he got back to the HOTEL! AND he had NOT been Drinking!

Damn Weber , Damn Cooper, Damn the FBI - What the fricking hell is going on!

Tomorrow the WASHINGTON links to Weber and his family. Remind me so I can get this done, over with and behind me! Thank you for your tolerance. A busy 3 wks coming up - with all of the tests and Dr.s appoints I guess I will miss my last fall - I so wanted to driver into the mountains see the leaves and feel the winter air of my memories and may see a little fall weather. Find me a small country home and just shut my self away with my memories - the only reliable thing a woman has.

jjiiiijjjjiiiijjjiiiijjjjiiijjjjiiijjjiiijjjiijjjiijjjiijjji
RRKKKKRRRKKKKRRRKKKRKKKRKK
IIIIIIIJJJJIIIJJJJIIIIJJJJJIIIIJJJJIIIJJ
SSSSSSSOOOOOOSSSSSSLLLLLSSSM;;;;;;;;;;XXXXXX;;;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYXXXXX;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

what year was the picture taken? I asked this earlier. there is no vent in the picture on the left side of the picture. it's been added sometime after the photo. do you know the reasoning of why the star is beside the front door?

I can tell no long term installer remodeled the home. visible drywall tape on the ceiling. exterior wiring with the conduits on the outside. that wouldn't fly down here. either he cut corners or the city got him with out of date wiring.

Formica is about the easiest thing to install. I don't doubt the piece is old. long term installer lol. Formica has been out dated for years.

the lose board seems to be a new touch (*laughs*) if you cut the pieces CORRECTLY you wouldn't need to nail them.

the bottom line is it's strange the piece was up there. the location seems odd. you would think a simple solution would be closer to the opening. even if it's hard to access they would still find the hiding spot if they went up there to look for something in the first place. McCoy didn't even bother making any hiding place. the money was in his closet.

I think I'll wait and see what Paul has to say.......his story seems to follow the usual path of things that are either a coincidence or not plausible. he claims the case is closed. let's see....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I've made a decision to cease responding seriously to any smart-ass comments on the Cooper case, unless I determine the poster is simply making a harmless joke. Otherwise, they are bypassed. I don't have time for this stuff.

Good philosophy. Everyone should adopt a similar resolution: Bypass all Bleeper posts as simple smart-ass comments on the Cooper case since they ALL either are intended to redirect attention in another direction (his), or to build a higher pile of poop. AKA, cover-up volunteer. Acknowledged by "Cap". Smile, Bobby, you've been caught on Candid Camera! Official crew member exposed! It does not get any more crystal clear in this ever darkening pool of Cooperdom. My tidbit of the week: The tie may have come from a jeweler who sold pearl tie clasps in Utah. Mac's brother-in-law got one as a present, but it disappeared, strangely....... Check it out. Strange but true. Reappeared in the FBI's Cooper evidence box in place of a BYU Brigham Young gold medallion with Mac's initials on the back that was found as a plant by Weber on the plane. Now the medallion is missing. But I know where it is......... Can you guess??

RobertMBlevins

"mrshutter45": what year was the picture taken? I asked this earlier. there is no vent in the picture on the left side of the picture. it's been added sometime after the photo. do you know the reasoning of why the star is beside the front door?'

Robert says: I think you're referring to the B/W photo of the house? The one with the car out front? Picture was taken in July 1972 by Kenny. He sent it to his family right after he bought the house. Looks like you are right about the vent. He may have installed those himself. He did a lot of work on it initially. I don't know what the star represents. I could ask Lyle about it.

Shutter: I can tell no long term installer remodeled the home. visible drywall tape on the ceiling. exterior wiring with the conduits on the outside. that wouldn't fly down here. either he cut corners or the city got him with out of date wiring.'

Robert says: Okay. Not sure what picture you are referring to here. The remodel by Rattenbury? Shots taken from the Decoded show when they were shooting the infrared into the ceilings and walls? You would have to ask Rattenbury the details on what exactly he did to convert from a house to a print shop. He was pretty busy most of the time when I would stop by. (I used to hand-deliver him free copies of Blast for a while, to use as displays at the front counter) It was only once where he took me around the place. He said someone had also dug a hole on the far left side (BW photo) of the house into the flooring and right into the dirt. It was covered with something else. When he found it, he filled it in. Said it went down about three feet. You'd have to ask him for details on that. I didn't think it was that important. Maybe Carolyn Tyner knows something about the vents, or other items about the house. I mostly spoke to her about the money out back and Kenny. She knew Kenny from about 1990 until he died in 94. Her then-husband Robin Powell was actually living with Kenny BEFORE she met him. Then after they married, she moved into the house as well.

Shutter: 'Formica is about the easiest thing to install. I don't doubt the piece is old. long term installer lol. Formica has been out dated for years.'

Robert says: Person I had check out the counter piece was just a guy who had been running his own contracting business for many years. That's what I meant by 'long-term' installer. He specialized in kitchen remodels, mostly.

Shutter: 'the loose board seems to be a new touch (*laughs*) if you cut the pieces CORRECTLY you wouldn't need to nail them...'

Robert: True enough. But the counter piece is cut pretty ragged as well. The cross pieces aren't really loose. It's just a hasty nailing job. I think one end of one of the cross pieces was split some by the nailing. Not a pro job.

Shutter: 'the bottom line is it's strange the piece was up there. the location seems odd. you would think a simple solution would be closer to the opening. even if it's hard to access they would still find the hiding spot if they went up there to look for something in the first place. McCoy didn't even bother making any hiding place. the money was in his closet.'

Robert: I'm not trying to read anything more into the cubbyhole than it actually IS. Nothing was inside it. So what can you assume about it? Not much. It's strange, yes. The actual location of the cubbyhole goes like this: You go in through the vent on what would be the right side of the house, (facing the front of the house.) Once you get completely into the attic, it is almost within reach on your left. Maybe three feet over. Like...three feet straight in, then it is on your left.

Shutter: 'I think I'll wait and see what Paul has to say.......his story seems to follow the usual path of things that are either a coincidence or not plausible. he claims the case is closed. let's see....'

Robert: Works for me. Maybe he knows something we all don't know regarding Christiansen. I took it as far as I could. Barring a confession from either Bernie or Margie Geestman, there is no way for me to prove KC's guilt or innocence one way or another. Funny how they both tried to blame the other as being involved in the hijacking right from the start, but it was only MR Geestman who was caught in a pack of lies. The wife was dodgy, but I never really caught her in any outright lies.

Simon says: This is all nonsense by trolls.

Simon says: This is all nonsense by trolls.

They are in the wrong website. Home Depot Answer Man must be unavailable. I KNOW that whole subject is total distraction released intentionally to draw attention away from the discussion of truth. Say anything truthful, like my comment about the tie, and you get ten paragraphs about Hansel and Grettel blaming Jack and Jill for eating the Three Bears pourage. That becomes obvious to these two wonder-sleuths because they believe the Three Little Pigs are actually what is left of the Five Little Piggies. They were hiding from the Big Bad Wolf in the attic (loose boards) and video recorded the whole episode. Unfortunately, that tape got sent to some unscrupulous paperback detective who is keeping it under wraps. Word has it the Big Bad Wolf was captured in the tape molesting Jack and Hansel when the Bears walked in on them. They identified the Wolf immediately as Dan Cooper by his big ears and nose to tail length of 6 foot even. About 45 and dark complexion, and a Raleigh chain smoker. And Geeseman and Humpelsbach verified it. And MrShutter agreed to buy the WHOLE thing, crying, "Wee-Wee-Wee" all the way home!

Case over.

skyjack71

On the 1979 trip with Duane - he made many many comments about the area and the people. I had NO IDEA how important some of those things have now become.

In Vancouver - since it was a building he pointed out I assume this was on the return trip. He mentioned he used to know a woman who worked there - IT was MA BELL.

Going to Seattle and as we approached Tacoma - he mentions his brother and a friend making an investment venture, but the times were wrong and it didn't work out.

He also mention a Stucco house and knew a man who lived there in Pullyallup. Someone on this thread contacted me about this - maybe just to see what I DID remember....way back when. I NOW know why this memory is so damn important!

In Seattle on our free day we drove up North but NOT sure how far North.

I now have a map I can READ, but it is a new map someone sent me. I cannot figure out how far North we drove. I know we went further than Everett - I want to say we went as far as Burlington because he told me about the islands and he did mention an Indian Reservation - SWINOMISH, but I did NOT know how it was spelled until now. I do NOT know if the airstrip this map show was there prior to 1979.

The reason I picked this area was the fact he mentioned the Anacortes Islands. Would someone tell me what is on those islands - I see a lot of airplanes (the little emblems they put on maps to indicated airports and airstrips). It was some where around this time he mentions all of the things NORTH of there - especially Wickersham and Nooksack and Everson and this is when he told me about the road one could slip into British Columbia on. He also told me one of his ex's son was stationed or lived in Bellingham. I later found this to be true. If that is true then the other things he said were true. He was on a journey to a time in his life he had fond memories of.

He also mentioned the Nooksack Falls and the northern route across the state into the Cascade. He mentions other things East of there, but they are NOT relevant for my purpose at this time.
We turned around at this point which I now know to be Hwy 20. We are pushing to get back to Seattle for dinner with the rest of the crew. As we head back to Seattle - he is still talking about the area. This is when he mentions Snohomish and an airstrip and a sheriff - BUT this map DOES NOT show an airstrip there. Can someone tell me if there was ever one there. 1945 to 1971...could have been a private strip.

After this point I do not remember any more of what he said or pointed out to me on this little afternoon trip out of Seattle on a free afternoon.

Duane had a very close attachment with WA and it was NOT all about prisons or camps. His memories were NOT bad - his reference to the BOYS - it was a good feeling.

I just GLANCED down at the lower part of this map I have folded and saw Puyallup and it's location. Sitting at my desk & remembering the things he said so vividly - it is getting Spooky. There are the other places he talked about Issaquah & North Bend - that is where the man lived I have been trying to find - I thought it was further away...I thought the man lived in Spokane, but this is where he lived. This is where the man lived - the one I needed to find.

In Colorado, Duane enquired about the Father of a co-worker.Wanted to know if he was still JUMPING. The man replies - his father didn't do that anymore and referenced his age and health.
I kept looking for this guy thinking he had lived in Spokane - and I do not know why.

Be patient with me as I try to get this where I must go. You guys may have to remind me later where I stopped - and / or if you even care for my telling this story.
No ONE is going to believe it, but it really happened. I found Duane's links to the past and NOW I need someones help in finishing this.

That link then brought me to the realization I had searched for yet another link - in the wrong place all of these yr.

Doing this exercise to explain a link I found recently and what happens - another link appears - all because of a good map. I need some help with some research on this. Finding & searching for part of Duane's history leads to the answers of another part. I didn't expect this!

Now I will never get back on track!
This is ALL starting to MAKE TOO MUCH sense - all because of a GOOD map. Airports, Indian Reservations, VORS, airstrips, towers, pipelines, powerlines, The Boys. The amazing thing is all of this in right in the FBI's backyard!
OHMYGOD! The ONLY way to GET away with a CRIME - is to go right BACK at the THEM! Duane actually said this many times - But perhaps there should be another express. Duane trained for what he did right under the noses of the FBI office in Seattle WA.

With all of these contacts Duane had to the area - HOW did the FBI NOT find what I have found? I can't put his prints on the plane.
I can't put his DNA on the plane.
I put Duane Weber in their own backyard. How many of the GUYS have confessed to being Cooper?

Is this ALL just a BIG joke or has the FBI actually been ordered - HANDOFF! The proof was in their own damn backyard. Now I want to know were WEBER went those 5 hours he disappeared in WA. Who did he go see and where did he go. He was SURE one HAPPY man when he got back to the HOTEL! AND he had NOT been Drinking!

Damn Weber , Damn Cooper, Damn the FBI - What the fricking hell is going on!

Tomorrow the WASHINGTON links to Weber and his family. Remind me so I can get this done, over with and behind me! Thank you for your tolerance. A busy 3 wks coming up - with all of the tests and Dr.s appoints I guess I will miss my last fall - I so wanted to drive into the mountains see the leaves and feel the winter air of my memories of fall.

I could not read the prior page I posted this on - someone screwed up the page. (Hope it wasn't me). Do not feel like posting tonight, but would love to find some feed back tomorrow on this post and if I feel like it move on with the information I am putting out there. The FBI actually took my phone call - but, the agent of record has not contacted me.

The fact I am putting out to them things they can ACTUALLY check out may have got their attention. I truely hope so - because I have to move on. There is ONE THING for sure - My postings at this point are not the same old stuff that has been repeated until we all know it by memory. Each of us can predict exactly what Blevins and KC will be saying. I have better things to do with what is left of my life.

I have a LOT to do and little time to accomplish it - I refuse to just sit still and let the FBI or who-ever let this crime go unsolved. At least NOW I can put Duane WEBER in WA on more than twice. I have actual names of people and places and that SHOULD get their attention. Trace Weber's past and his families past and you find the answers. All they ever had to do was ask the right people the right question!

It is too late to fix the problem and only Quade can do that. I did not come back the thread last night after I made my post. If my post made the page go haywire, I am sorry. The only things out of ordinary was my X's and O's on the very last part of that post.

Ever thought about an FOIA request on Duane? I'll bet you could get a local media outlet to put up an attorney and the fees to get everything FOIA-possible on him. I'll bet it's a big-ass file, redacted or not. Just agree to let the media outlet have a complete copy of all the files they receive. One for the media outlet, one for you. And make sure they request every single Social Security contribution for working that Duane ever had. Every single one. And every tax return he filed for his entire life. The FOIA request must be comprehensive and complete.

Try McCoy Drywall in the Minnesota Twin Cities area the first half of 1968. Duane worked there, but Mac most certainly payed in cash. They had at least two trucks, both red. A pickup and a small dump truck. Mac's relative's business? Both very well used. Duane and Marilyn (whatever) also got free rent for caretaker/accountant services at his apartment complex at 9100-9210-9120 Lyndale Ave. So., in Bloomington, MN. during that same period. But that probably was not reported as income either, as it should have been. Net gain ZERO. There was a lot of planning by professionals in this stunt. All of it was intended to hide the truth and the smallest of details was carefully attended to. The thin spots in the armor are incidents beyond their controlled plan, like "Janet" and BK. Like the RFMjr BYU medallion and George Tenent. You have to KNOW where to look for the clues. The tax records of a criminal is a poor suggestion to solve the crime. Might shed some more light on the insignificant. Typical Blevens. How to waste time working your ass off doing nothing.

We have traced the know SS numbers for Duane and I have posted his employment on this thread. Of course only the FBI knows his record for 1962 to 1968. Duane was selling insurance before the skyjacking in Ks and Ms...he went down or up for the fraud - or grand theft of premiums.
His records after 1968 have ALL been accounted for. They have been posted in this thread and Duane had NOTHING to do with McCoy - end of subject!

Bloomington, MN: Duane was only there for about 6 wks - period and that was before he was arrested and while they were on the run from the authorities....if he was using an Alias - I do not know what it was....1966...he was in prison until 1968.

Please STOP - you only make things up as you go.

BK states: "The tax records of a criminal is a poor suggestion to solve the crime."

BK - You are the one harping on a senseless search! I have better thing to do right now!

We know what his addresses where and where he work from the time he got out of Jefferson until he died. What he did from 1962 to 1964 is the only unknown factor.

When Pa Weber (Duane's father) enlisted there were 2 buddies and they enlisted at the same time and stayed life long friends.

Stanley Gilliam was a man who got a phone call before the 1971 skyjacking. He supposedly felt he had unwittingly provided Cooper with the information he needed to make the jump. Gilliam did contacted the FBI - but the person on the other end of the line had not ID'ed himself - so the FBI ignored it.

Was this person someone Gilliam had known in this past but whose voice he did not reconize? Could the caller have been a young man in the late 40's who was a family member - befriended by Gilliam?

Would Gilliam have recognized a voice after 30 yrs? Probably not! But the caller knew who Gilliam was and he knew Gilliam could answer his questions.

Take a look at the photo I am enclosing taken of Duane's mother. The picture was taken before Pa Weber died in 1956 she would die in 1958. The Ma Weber in the photo I am attaching had 3 children. John, (born 1913) Gwendolyn (born 1918) and Duane (born 1924).

Duane's family moved to CA in 1943 to be with friends of the family and long time friends from Ohio and the surrounding areas. Pa Weber had served with a man by the name of Barth....the 3 friends signed up at the same time and kept in touch. Pa Weber (John Claudian Weber) and his wife Loraine Beechler Weber----her mother's maiden name was Wenz with Wa connections...

Loraine and her friend had a child born during the times of the 1924 Tornado in Ohio.

These old friends moved to CA and in 1943 the Webers joined them in CA. - Arcadia, Huntington (a paint store), Azusa - those are the only addresses I know, but they did live in other location.

The story I heard from the family (have actual written letter sent to me by a relative) was that Ma and Pa Weber went to CA to be with her friends in 1943 who had a baby at the same time she did they did during the great storm Loraine in OHIO in 1924.

Gilliams wife's birthdate was June 27, 1924 and Duane's was June 18, 1924. The story got my attention yrs ago, but I had NO way to make the connections or simply thought I didn't have. I didn't know who Stanley Gilliam was - but, is it possible the woman he married was the daughter of Ma and Pa Weber's old friend. Is it possible she was the one Duane knew who used to work for Ma Bell?

Did Gilliam befriend this wayward young man - was that the family member Duane's sister referred to when she said that friends of the family helped when Duane was sentenced to McNeil? I do not even know how old Gilliam was the late 1940's,, but Duane did told me about the stucko house in Pullayallup on the 1979 trip. Just stated we were not going there.

Then later on on that trip he talks about - all of those trip by plane to Ak, BC and a lot of places I didn't know anything about. Is this how he knew were the VOR and is this why he had so much knowledge of the area and didn't even require a map to find his way around?

Those of you who were around in 1945 - would you recognize a voice on the phone 25- 30 yrs later.

Photo attached: Left to right - woman beind the pole... presumably the old friend of Duane's mother. Then there is Duane's sister (age 16) with his mother standing behind her, then Duane's brother who was 13 yrs older than Duane (I think John was stationed in CA at that time). Next to John is Pa Weber and the young man about 10 with his back to the camera - that is Duane Weber. I have often wondered where that picture was made - it looks like California.

Remember Duane told me about the Stucco house in Pullayallup and then Alaska, and all of those little places he talked about. Evidently Duane got to make lots of trips in to airstrip, and signal towers and all of that stuff he told me about.

Also REMEMBER THIS when I was telling these things YRS ago - I knew nothing about the story of Gilliam and the call he got. NOT until someone directed me to a site by Gilliam relative. On the site a great grand daughter was telling about her Grandpa Gilliam, but then I didn't know what Grandpa Gilliam did and I did NOT know his wife was from CA and that her birthdate was the same yr as Duane (but, there are only 12 months in a yr). I didn't get it then, but something about a photo on the site - more than one photo bugged me and bugged me.

But, It was not until recently that I noted the resemblance of Ma Weber to the photo of a woman in an early family picture. I still have NO confirmation the woman in that old family photo is Ma Weber - perhaps it was Mr. Gilliam's mother, but it sure looks like Duane's Webers mother's pictures.

I could not post the family picture, but Bruce can direct you to the site it existed on. I can post pictures of Duane's mother and his father - maybe the dates do not even work, but I think that woman and Ma Weber sure do look a heap alike. Too much so! The family stories match!

Duane told me about a sheriff at a place with an indian name and that is why I asked if there was an airstip up near that little town - Snohomish. Some where in that area Duane mentioned an airstip and a sheriff who if my memory serves me right started a program for boys. I haven't been able to find anything about this.

Duane knew were every VOR, Tower, Powerline, Pipeline, air strip, every signal tower was yet (per the FBI)he supposedly never lived or worked there. I am including the youngest pic I have but do NOT know how old he was in that pic. I do have some old Navy pic but with NO detail and taken in OHIO before they moved to CA.

I wish I known about Eunice & Stanley Gillima before they died. At least I could have asked a living person some question. Now it is up to their family to see if there are any old pictures of the young man Gilliam may have known as Dusty.

The FBI never did a background intensive search into the early yrs of Duane Weber - it is about time they did. Maybe they are doing is we speak. I am sure some of the family inherited OLD pictures of their family member - and HOPEFULLY the kept them and perhaps there is a picture of Weber as a young man among them.

Even more so - that there is a picture of Duane's mother and Pa Weber. Better yet there is a picture of Eunice and Duane together - afterall they were the same age.

Even John - Duane's brother told me about some of this - but I had NO idea what he was telling me. There is a family member who inherited the picture John had - and John and his sister had the family pictures.

Duane's sister was married to a Roche and then another man after that. When she had her heart attack and her health started to fade - she was taken to Tx if my memory serves me and she died and was buried there. her brother did NOT get to go to the service - he seemed bitter about that, per his wife. John at that time could NOT hear me over the phone. I believe that was the last time I got to speak to John's wife - I know it was.

Absolutely none of you care about this, but I do and so I will tell the story! Who else did Duane know from that area - what was the name of the other wayward young men taken under the wing of this sheriff and Gilliam. All of these young men were about the same age. Was one of them a man by the name of Harris? P Harris was about Duane's age and evidently he was a jumper (what kind I do not know).

Who was the man in a picture in John's house in 2004 when I went to see him. The man in that picture had on a tie - I have seen since. I mentioned to Tess who was John's wife - how unique the tie was. I have seen that same tie in another photo of a Boeing worker, but the person who provided it did NOT have a name for the man sporting the tie.

Maybe it was a special designed tie and maybe more than one Boeing employee had one...maybe it was just the style of the day. I did find it odd that someone doing some research on Boeing presented a picture of this same tie I had seen before in Duane's family members home.

Attached 2 pics of Ma and Pa Weber before they died in 1956 and 1958 they are both buried in CA.

Trying to Post pics but they won't let me post them. I have posted the same pics before, but wanted them with the post.

I will try on this post and see what happens.

NOTHING! The thread won't let me post pic anymore! I guess. Doing it the way I always did - jpegs

skyjack71

We have traced the know SS numbers for Duane and I have posted his employment on this thread. Of course only the FBI knows his record for 1962 to 1968. Duane was selling insurance before the skyjacking in Ks and Ms...he went down or up for the fraud - or grand theft of premiums.
His records after 1968 have ALL been accounted for. They have been posted in this thread and Duane had NOTHING to do with McCoy - end of subject!

Bloomington, MN: Duane was only there for about 6 wks - period and that was before he was arrested and while they were on the run from the authorities....if he was using an Alias - I do not know what it was....1966...he was in prison until 1968.

Please STOP - you only make things up as you go.

BK states: "The tax records of a criminal is a poor suggestion to solve the crime."

BK - You are the one harping on a senseless search! I have better thing to do right now!

We know what his addresses where and where he work from the time he got out of Jefferson until he died. What he did from 1962 to 1964 is the only unknown factor.

I KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT WENT ON IN 1968. If you think differently, YOU ARE WRONG. McCoy had EVERYTHING to do with Weber. He was using the alias 'Dan Cooper'. And THAT is the way it is. You can not change history with a half-assed GUESS or a wish and a blown kiss. McCoy controlled everything Weber did in 1968. He was signed out of Missouri on McCoy's shirttail and went back on McCoy's say-so. Weber was in Bloomington, MN, for MORE than 6 weeks. You are wrong because Marilyn was wrong. More like 3 plus months. Basically the whole summer. From release date in April/May until leaving for points east in July/August. So, from his release date to his surrender date, that is the time in MN. parachute training with McCoy and this other guy.

RobertMBlevins

BK says in part:

'Typical Blevens. How to waste time working your ass off doing nothing...'

Yeah, I wish. Current projects include:

1) Negotiating for the rights to publish the autobiography of a burlesque star from the 60's. (Will know on Saturday)

2) Wrapping up editing on Revenge Story, a novel about two former Iraq War vets, one was the company commander, the other his top sergeant, and the CO's wife. After an incident with a state cop in the middle of nowhere, the couple is forced to seek refuge with the sergeant. They don't know he's been robbing banks for a living and plans on including them on the next one, the biggest yet, whether they like it or not. It soon descends into madness, more robberies, and murder. Ten days after they get together, they become numero uno on the FBI's top ten. Written by a woman, I expect it to do very well.

3) Doing one other book edit and converting books written by a woman's late husband into Kindle books.

4) Cleaning three homes a week and making sure the crews get out to the remainder.

Not Worth Numbering: Responding to KC/DB Cooper emails, some sensible, others less so.

Yeah. Doing nothing. That would be SOMETHING. :S

I did not mean to suggest you were doing nothing, I suggested that you were creating senseless work searching tax records of someone being extra careful not to leave records. Cooper was being paid in cash, since no records was the goal. That is why it was so upsetting that the apartment accountant ran off with all the 20 rent payments of $105 each and went to Niagra Falls for a red hot weekend. Because of this, Duane became committed to a divorce. She and her boyfriend were brought back by McCoy. Charges were dropped and all records were covered up. I still have copies of the two newspaper articles somewhere. Apparently the only evidence of the truth. Lots of effort to cover the smallest things. And YOU suggest looking in the tax records? Silly boy. Silly boy.