47 47
quade

DB Cooper

For the first five days of the release at Amazon, I will make it a free download, and I will post a notice before that happens.

Before the inevitable shitstorm of sarcastically pompous degradation begins, I'd like to say;

~Very gracious of you, I look forward to reading it.

;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

For the first five days of the release at Amazon, I will make it a free download, and I will post a notice before that happens.

Before the inevitable shitstorm of sarcastically pompous degradation begins, I'd like to say;

~Very gracious of you, I look forward to reading it.

;)

+1

Emphasis on the "sarcastically pompous"

OMG BLEVENS POSTED SOMETHING

Quick I gotta post something.. BUTT... let me whack off first:S

Some people need new keyboards:ph34r:

RobertMBlevins

***I don't think you have any legal rights on what Bruce does with his book....

I think this is the fourth post now where I've said we no longer care about that particular passage. People do have a right to change their minds on an issue, you know. Let Bruce answer the questions from readers about it, if any are even asked. We even SUPPORT the book, and endorse it to others. I made a post about this on his latest article at Mountain News. When his book comes out at Amazon or wherever it ends up, we will do a link to the purchase site if he wishes, under our Links and Friends page. If he needs it formatted properly for the Kindle, we can do that as well. I've even offered to assist him in setting up a publishing account at Amazon. It's free. All you need is a bank routing number and either a Tax ID Number, or a responsible SSN.

We've even offered to edit the ms for spelling and grammar. Our line editor has a Masters in English and taught that subject for 30 years. Any style editing is up to Bruce, but seeing the ms I don't think that's necessary.

I think all of those items show full support for his book. Our opinion around here lately on his book is like this: Another Cooper book can't hurt. There are few enough of them already.

how did the lawyers get into the story then? I'm confused about all of this. Bruce says you threatened legal action. I understand the part about changing of the minds. I don't believe you have made that clear if any action was taken?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Other notes: AB staff had a meeting yesterday over at Greg's place. (Our techie guy) We came to a few decisions. One is we're going to endorse the new book by Bruce Smith. We figured that even if we objected to one minor passage in the book, that the quality of the remainder far outweighed the one passage. There aren't that many Cooper books published anyway, and one more sounds good to us.

Blevins, What a magnanimous gesture for you to now offer to endorse Bruce Smith's book despite your previous threats of legal action over what you now describe as a "minor passage" in Bruce's book! And your people are even willing to edit Bruce's book?

Bruce, BEWARE of a RobertMBlevins bearing "gifts"! Blevins is just trying to position himself as doing a "good" deed for someone who doesn't need his help. Bruce, if you accepted Blevins' offer, in just a few weeks, someone other than yourself would be claiming that they wrote your entire book.

Robert99

sailshaw

You say: "I think taking off with a 727's stairs deployed could cause stair damage or worse."

I say: "DB Cooper knew that Boeing had demonstrated 727 takeoff with the airstairs deployed. He argued with the pilot that it could be done and just gave in to takeoff and lowering the stairs when in the air. If the airstairs were deployed at takeoff, they would have been fully deployed and been the better platform for DB and helped keep the air seed as low as possible. DB wanted lowest air speed and the airstairs fully deployed. What he agreed to was good enough and worked well for hm even though the stairs were not fully down/locked and were bouncing up and down as he proceeded to the lowest stair."

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Sounds like the common denominator is: SLOW AS POSSIBLE!

Slow and stable which is precisely what the crew worked to give
Cooper.

That spells novice or at least someone who had never bailed
from a jet before whatever his experience/training was.

For all we know the only thing Cooper had ever bailed from
before was a C47 ... or a bed!

SLOW EASY DOES IT! IM NEW TO THIS!

RobertMBlevins

A long time ago, I actually sent Snow a PM and he responded. I suggested he apologize to the moderator and apply to be allowed back. This is what he told me:

'What makes you think I WANT to come back...'

And that was about it.

Other notes: AB staff had a meeting yesterday over at Greg's place. (Our techie guy) We came to a few decisions. One is we're going to endorse the new book by Bruce Smith. We figured that even if we objected to one minor passage in the book, that the quality of the remainder far outweighed the one passage. There aren't that many Cooper books published anyway, and one more sounds good to us.

A great deal of messages have appeared in my inbox regarding Cooperland, which is due for release next summer. Is it about Christiansen? Does it try to prove he was the hijacker? What the heck exactly IS it? Why should I even care? (*laughs*)

Well, okay. It's not really a book about the hijacking, nor does it it try to 'prove' KC was the hijacker. I just figured that there was a story simply in what happened along the way between the first time I was contacted by Skipp Porteous and NOW. People I've met, things I've seen, and what goes on in Cooperland. The title is my way of describing the entire phenomenon that surrounds the case, and what I discovered about it. It follows a timeline of about four years for the majority of the book, although it is also a complete autobiography. I can't write the last chapter until just before release, since the world of Cooper is a fluid thing and changing all the time. A great deal of research has gone into it, and my printer has been working overtime to build the files from which I am writing the story. It will NOT be released in paperback initially, but only for the Kindle. The only types of books I could compare it to are works like The Glass Castle. Personal narrative-type stuff basically. Some passages people might find offensive due to language, or even the content. It's a bit gritty in parts. For the first five days of the release at Amazon, I will make it a free download, and I will post a notice before that happens. You don't need a Kindle for this, of course. Amazon has free apps for every possible device.

Cooper-Related: I've received a signed release from Lyle Christiansen that *supposedly* allows KC's medicals to be discussed with me. Lyle was the responsible family member when KC was approaching the end. I don't even know if KC's doctor will recognize it, or if he will even speak to me. I have to wait for a day during the week (he's not in the clinic on weekends) and make a drive up there to speak to him. Probably will go nowhere, but I have to try. It's occurred to me that Kenny MAY have said something to his doctor that his doctor has kept secret all these years. I know it's a long shot, though.

very likely Lyle doesnt even have or know the pathology report.

They may never release it even it still exists.

You are blowing lots of smoke again Blevins! Keep up the
diversions.

ok, well, I just think the whole thing is a little out of the ordinary. I can understand where if someone was to ask Lyle about a book or movie thingy and you have something signed with him to only allow it to go thru you. what I don't understand is the legal implications you would have on someone stating anything about KC that has nothing to do with your research. how do you own rights to a story that is not 100% factual, or proven who he was on November 24, 1971? if I'm not mistaken Bruce has taken this from Gray who spoke with one of the kids who lived there. have you interviewed him? just because some of your sources tells one thing doesn't mean they are true either. I don't see the grounds you have for a case.

If evidence came forward about KC not being Cooper (real proof) what will you do in order to protect KC in the future?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Robert99

Blevins, What a magnanimous gesture for you to now offer to endorse Bruce Smith's book despite your previous threats of legal action over what you now describe as a "minor passage" in Bruce's book! And your people are even willing to edit Bruce's book?

Bruce, BEWARE of a RobertMBlevins bearing "gifts"! Blevins is just trying to position himself as doing a "good" deed for someone who doesn't need his help. Bruce, if you accepted Blevins' offer, in just a few weeks, someone other than yourself would be claiming that they wrote your entire book. Robert99

I don't understand why you would assume the worst about people. AB is very active in the community and every one here volunteers their time and efforts on different things whenever they can. FYI: We have a standing offer to Bruce to arrange a speaking program at the Auburn Ave Theater on Cooper. This would happen in-between the films shown that day. So...combining that with a few other things...I think this shows we support his efforts fully. On the subject of helping people in the writing trade, how about our Young Writers' Project program? That was where we selected a manuscript by a writer under the age of 18 (US citizen), edited it, created the cover, signed them to royalties, all for FREE. The result was a paperback and Kindle version of Katie Onus' Island of the Wolves. She took her first check and donated it to an animal welfare organization. THESE are the kinds of things we do. We do NOT live for DB Cooper. We never have.

Bruce Smith is a LOCAL to Puget Sound. That's one reason why I like him. And I've never held back on certain opinions regarding both his book and his reporting on the Cooper case. I thought he was rather mean to ex-FBI agent Dormuth (Mucklow's brother-in-law) when Dormuth wouldn't answer his questions. And I said so. I praised him for some of his later articles, especially the one regarding chute possession where he interviewed Norman Hayden. I voiced an objection to a minor passage in his book, this is true. But after looking at the whole effort behind that book, I decided to endorse it fully. I see nothing wrong with those things. Generally speaking, I'm going to give it to you straight whether you like it or not, or agree with my assessment of an issue or not.

Nice how you dain to speak for him, and decide he needs no help. That should come from Bruce, and the truth is he probably doesn't need any help. You've made a lot of assessments on character of the AB staff...but you've never met even a single one of us. You should take a good look at that Staff Page sometime before you make assumptions on people, don't you think? Our main line editor? A retired teacher. His wife is a nuclear physicist. Our tech guy? Manager at Microslave who has been with them since Windows 3.0. Keeping the books and making the big decisions? That would be Gayla, a very nice lady who was the subject of some very filthy comments. She ignored them. Yours truly? Just an ordinary NW kind of guy. Nothing particularly special. Nothing particularly evil about me, either. :)

Shutter asks:
***'how did the lawyers get into the story then? I'm confused about all of this. Bruce says you threatened legal action. I understand the part about changing of the minds. I don't believe you have made that clear if any action was taken?...'

Fair enough question. Bruce offered to send me the manuscript, so I accepted that and later read it. I saw one small passage that seemed to hint around about KC possibly having inapproprate relationships with juveniles. I knew that wasn't true, based on interviews I did with people who actually lived with KC, along with the usual interviews with neighbors, friends, etc.

So...I considered the idea of having our lawyer send Bruce a letter asking him to re-phrase, or cut that passage unless he could provide some evidence or proof on such an allegation. Not long afterward, I decided maybe I would just send a simple protest letter to any publisher who accepted the book for publication. Bruce didn't help his case when he speculated on Kenny dying of AIDS, or an AIDS-related disease (not true), and then funneling that to another poster here at DZ. I went back and re-interviewed Carolyn Tyner, who lived with KC for years to confirm that KC never did those things, or died from the things Bruce alleged. After that, I presented the death certificate.

There was a meeting recently at AB where we discussed the book and the situation in general. We decided it was best to just let the whole thing alone. We looked at the bigger picture, which was that Bruce's book had merit. That's about it.

MOVE ON!

YOU GOT NOTHING!

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT "D.B. COOPER" ?

THIS SONG ISNT ABOUT - YOU!

:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

'very likely Lyle doesnt even have or know the pathology report.

They may never release it even it still exists.

You are blowing lots of smoke again Blevins! Keep up the
diversions...'

No diversions. Asked and answered. You just didn't like the logical answer I provided. You ignored it. Later, you went on with your trite Third Reich references. Were you embarrassed when I posted up the Newsvine article showing WHY I don't hold with those type of references? I would have been, but that's just me.

Answer to your question was this: I don't need to see the pathology report. You seem to have an obsession on how KC died, which has zip to do with the case anyway. Yet you keep harping on it.

I actually interviewed some of the people who CARED for KC at the end of his life. No AIDS. No AIDS-related disease. He simply died of colon cancer, and it was not a pretty thing. Tyner said there was a great deal of personal care involved by McWilliams and others. Doctor and nurse visits in homecare. Changing of bandages and personal cleaning. No warnings from any doctor or nurse that KC was either HIV+ or had any form of a disease related to the AIDS virus. Had he been infected or positive, there would have been warnings issued to Kenny's caregivers. You know this, and so do I.

Is that plain enough for you? I certainly hope so. The lesson here, as I see it, is THIS: Don't repeat stuff you hear from 'trusted researchers' without verifying from the source first. You should have come to me initially before going on and on and ON about it. That was your error, not mine.

MOOOOOOOOO! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

For Lola: "Bruce called to tell me that he is breathing easier now
that Blevins and AB have made an executive decision not to sue
Bruce. AB shareholders and board of directors must have really
toiled with that decision. ..:).Will they fire Senior Blevins?"
:D:D:D:D:D

Margaret and Sven replies: "Hey Bruce, Guess its official now.
You not only have Blevins permission to write and publish your
book, but you also have his majesty's blessings..... Minus a few
past incursions that led to some mild punitive measures by the
King himself. You're on, Bruce. Just don't get the Cooper king
pissed off again....... You hear? He now has a couple of official
sycophants over at DZ world who might not read your book if
you are harsh to the king. Not to mention the cast of nuclear
scientists and highly degree officials over at Adventure Books.
And if you go soft copy and you desire to sell at least 50 or 60
books, you could probably even go to AB and get it published.
Hell, you might even make it to the podium during 2014
Auburn Days. :)....:):D:D:D:D:D

Seattle Book Dealer replies: "Is this guy for real? !!!"

Seattle publisher replies: "Gag me with a silver parachute!"
:S

RobertMBlevins

Hey...don't ask the questions if you aren't ready to accept the answers. Funny how you always make it personal, even when the question you ask ISN'T. This usually points to an agenda.

*Insert string of smileys HERE*

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Auburn Days. :)....:)LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Crazy

Other Seattle Publisher replies on their forum- "HEY BRUCE!
DO NOT reduce your price to 99c and then Free like Blevins had
to do! He will never give another reading at (redcated) - that
much we can promise. :D:D:D

Lola replies: Should we let the King or Gayla in here?"

Publisher: "not in a million years...." :D

RobertMBlevins

The King of Cooper Books is not a single person. But I consider myself pretty far down the list. First, Himmelsbach, then DB Cooper Dead or Alive. Then Skyjack. Then...just maybe...our modest contribution. I really HAVE to go now.

EDIT: I have to ask. Does it tick you off when people stand up to you? If so, well...no comment. :S

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Auburn Days. :)....:)LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Crazy

Other Seattle Publisher replies on their forum- "HEY BRUCE!
DO NOT reduce your price to 99c and then Free like Blevins had
to do! He will never give another reading at (redcated) - that
much we can promise. LaughLaughLaugh

Lola replies: Should we let the King or Gayla in here?"

Publisher: "not in a million years...." Laugh

mrshutter45

If evidence came forward about KC not being Cooper (real proof) what will you do in order to protect KC in the future?

This is all so silly!
I have more serious things to worry about. I made a BIG boo and sent a confidential email to parties it should not go to. I called AOL and there is NOT way to unsend it. I immediately sent another email to all of the addresses explaining it was sent in error and to please ignore it.

Hope that works - because it was stuff that gave names and things about something I was exploring...something serious and real...but, the other named party was not a part of the crime. Whew! I am too old for this shit!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

The King of Cooper Books is not a single person. But I consider myself pretty far down the list. First, Himmelsbach, then DB Cooper Dead or Alive. Then Skyjack. Then...just maybe...our modest contribution. I really HAVE to go now.
:S

:oOH MY GOD! That is the most ludicrous post you EVER made Blevins!

Blevins U really SHOULD GO!

I see it NOW! :o A balloon made to look like Blevins and it is floating into the air! For some reason the head keeps getting bigger and bigger - no no it is the body getting smaller - there is a valve leak. OMG there is goes WHOOoooSH!:D:D
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I will be back at the museum to discuss the evidence and I will be willing to show my evidence that's in my book DB Cooper Case Solved 6-13-13...

..and a couple of free copy's, free color skeleton photos, from the back cover... signed if you want.
Hope to see you there gc 148 Paul Geivett
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

***I will be back at the museum to discuss the evidence and I will be willing to show my evidence that's in my book DB Cooper Case Solved 6-13-13...

..and a couple of free copy's, free color skeleton photos, from the back cover... signed if you want.
Hope to see you there gc 148 Paul Geivett

I appreciate the fact that you believe Cooper was actually Kenny Christiansen, but I think your methods coming to that conclusion are flawed. I have much more evidence against him than you can imagine, but even I'm not silly enough to say he's guilty beyond any doubt. Gotta do a skip on the museum thing.

Do you have any block lettering from suspect 6 that does not match? I cant find any. Have you had a spare moment to look at my book yet? thank you for your response.

gc 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

until I see any real evidence against KC. I think I will take the same stand the FBI has about him. here is what two FBI agents think about KC.

"I'm sure he absolutely believes his brother is D.B. Cooper," said Larry Carr, who has been the lead investigator on the case for just over a year. "It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you."He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said."

hearsay evidence can make anything look good. this story has been around for almost a decade, and yet none of the living witnesses have come forward to say anything. a television show that millions watched has not been helpful in anyway other than fueling the uninformed into believing. KC had a grudge against NWA. Cooper didn't. he doesn't fit the description at all. the whole story started from Lyle. a person not trusted by anyone including the main person pushing KC? evidence, or coincidence? if you ask me. it's been shaped into one big myth for the purpose of profit more than anything else IMO.

Paul, can you provide any proof the FBI has closed this case?

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

'until I see any real evidence against KC. I think I will take the same stand the FBI has about him. here is what two FBI agents think about KC.

"I'm sure he absolutely believes his brother is D.B. Cooper," said Larry Carr, who has been the lead investigator on the case for just over a year. "It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you."He's not a viable suspect," FBI spokeswoman Robbie Burroughs said."

hearsay evidence can make anything look good. this story has been around for almost a decade, and yet none of the living witnesses have come forward to say anything. a television show that millions watched has not been helpful in anyway other than fueling the uninformed into believing. KC had a grudge against NWA. Cooper didn't. he doesn't fit the description at all. the whole story started from Lyle. a person not trusted by anyone including the main person pushing KC? evidence, or coincidence? if you ask me. it's been shaped into one big myth for the purpose of profit more than anything else IMO...'

The evidence is clear, and has presented multiple times. The Seattle FBI has also admitted they've never bothered to investigate Christiansen.

More recently than the statements by agents Burroughs and Carr, this is what Seattle FBI agent Fred Gutt told me in an email:

***'Some here in the (Seattle) office think he's a viable suspect. Others believe there are better suspects...'

and this:

'You (Blevins) are mistaken in assuming Christiansen has been cleared as a suspect. The case is still open...' (this one paraphrased, but I can go back and get the exact wording from the email if you wish)

That last message from Gutt was after I asked if Kenny was not considered a suspect and had been cleared.

Do you think that if the hijacker was indeed Christiansen that he would admit he had a grudge against the airline? That would be rather dumb, don't you think?

Lyle's opinion on whether his brother was Cooper means absolutely nothing. He doesn't know. He never did.

I didn't say I didn't TRUST Lyle. I said he doesn't know if his brother was the hijacker because Kenny never went beyond his 'There is something you should know...' statement.

Why would the witnesses come forward on their own without an investigation by the FBI? Jones and her daughter are afraid of Geestman. They've told this to Pete Berg. Dawn Andrusko said she sticks to her story, but doesn't want to go on TV against her own brother. Margaret Geestman sold her ranch for cash and moved just five months after the TV show first aired. The bank officer who handled the sale in Twisp was instructed not to reveal her current location.

I've said many times that the truth on KC one way or another can be easily determined. Put Bernie Geestman in one room at the Seattle FBI, and Jones, her daughter, Dawn Andrusko, and Margie Geestman in the other. Talk to the women. Verify their previous statements. Then go to Bernie and show him the clip on Decoded where he says Kenny could be the hijacker. Ask him why he said that when the OTHER witnesses all say he was WITH Kenny the entire week of the hijacking...

No evidence? I think there's plenty. Can this evidence prove beyond a doubt Kenny was Cooper? NO. But I think it's enough to warrant a quick check of the witnesses' statements. To date, believe it or not, the FBI has not done so.

Most importantly of all, in favour of poor Kenny:

Hey, diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/176328

Robert M. Blevins says:

Why would the witnesses come forward on their own without an investigation by the FBI? Jones and her daughter are afraid of Geestman. They've told this to Pete Berg. Dawn Andrusko said she sticks to her story, but doesn't want to go on TV against her own brother. Margaret Geestman sold her ranch for cash and moved just five months after the TV show first aired. The bank officer who handled the sale in Twisp was instructed not to reveal her current location.

I don't think that's correct. The episode of Decoded aired in January of 2011. Margaret Geestman sold her property in May of 2012.

I've said many times that the truth on KC one way or another can be easily determined. Put Bernie Geestman in one room at the Seattle FBI, and Jones, her daughter, Dawn Andrusko, and Margie Geestman in the other. Talk to the women. Verify their previous statements. Then go to Bernie and show him the clip on Decoded where he says Kenny could be the hijacker. Ask him why he said that when the OTHER witnesses all say he was WITH Kenny the entire week of the hijacking...

This is probably most problematic of anything you suggest. You want the FBI to haul a citizen in for questioning because there is a disagreement with a former spouse on who he was with on the day of the hijacking? Especially when there is no evidence that person (Christiansen) committed any crime at all. Doesn't that feel a little "police state" like to you? I'll defer to the attornies on this forum, but in that case why would Bernie Geestman answer any questions at all?

No evidence? I think there's plenty. Can this evidence prove beyond a doubt Kenny was Cooper? NO. But I think it's enough to warrant a quick check of the witnesses' statements. To date, believe it or not, the FBI has not done so.

You have evidence of something -- but of what? Someone is lying about what they were doing that weekend, but you have no evidence of any crime. If the Lindbergh kidnapping have occurred that weekend (or at least a Washington state version of it), your FBI report could be used to implicate Christiansen and Geestman in that.

Amazon

Man.. those boys at MK ULTRA realllly had some DY NO MITE shit all those years ago.

I'd love to see the RFPs, bid sheets, expense reports or whatever documentation was used for sourcing the hookers that the CIA hired as part of MK Ultra. And how about the LSD? How did they score it?

BKs stuff is crazy, but one could have said the same thing about MK Ultra. I dont believe BK's story at all, but the govt has done some seriously wacky stuff.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

MarkBennett

Robert M. Blevins says:

I don't think that's correct. The episode of Decoded aired in January of 2011. Margaret Geestman sold her property in May of 2012.

This is probably most problematic of anything you suggest. You want the FBI to haul a citizen in for questioning because there is a disagreement with a former spouse on who he was with on the day of the hijacking? Especially when there is no evidence that person (Christiansen) committed any crime at all. Doesn't that feel a little "police state" like to you? I'll defer to the attornies on this forum, but in that case why would Bernie Geestman answer any questions at all?

You have evidence of something -- but of what? Someone is lying about what they were doing that weekend, but you have no evidence of any crime. If the Lindbergh kidnapping have occurred that weekend (or at least a Washington state version of it), your FBI report could be used to implicate Christiansen and Geestman in that.

RMB insists that "evidencer" is "what he says it is".

Et la vache a survolé la lune

Blevins even goes so as to "speak for the FBI"!

I see no difference between RMB, BK, Jo Weber,
and Cop148' . . .

The whole thing is a total waste of time and assinine on its face.

And it has destroyed this thread. Which is what the authors of
this garbage intended. They even claim they are doing a
"service" by their "expertise"! :S

Georger wrote

And it has destroyed this thread.

Destroyed? How can you destroy a dump? People can bring all sorts of stuff here. The gatekeeper doesn't sort for content, just behavior.

You can ignore the useless trash and dive for the good stuff. The homeless guys and the poor in India know how.

We aren't destroyed, just cluttered. There is no groundwater pollution, no lead poisoning. It's just words.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

georger

RMB insists that "evidencer" is "what he says it is".

Et la vache a survolé la lune

Blevins even goes so as to "speak for the FBI"!

I see no difference between RMB, BK, Jo Weber,
and Cop148' . . .

And it has destroyed this thread. Which is what the authors of
this garbage intended. They even claim they are doing a
"service" by their "expertise"! :S

Well put.