47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo,

You promised us you would blow things wide open with a blockbuster public disclosure if the FBI failed to act on info you supplied them.

Is it another broken tease-promise or are you going to deliver?

NO it is NOT! I have NOT felt like driving in traffic to get them photographed. 1st stop is the safe deposit box in one direction 24 miles away and then 16 miles to place which takes the photos and then 26 miles home. Plus somehow I have to get the items back to the Safe Deposit. I do NOT use the local bank, because it is on the coast line.

U do NOT understand that some days I do NOT get out of my nightgown and it is an effort for me to drive any further than the drug store and grocery store. Also having car problems along with everything else.

U guys must think money grows on trees and that I live in a metropolitan area. I am expected to zip zip around like a young person.

I HAD to make a trip yesterday regarding the Restoration Act to get some repair to my home so I can make it thru another hurricane and today I am exhausted.

When I got home I WAS too TIRED to eat. Today I needed to
go to the grocery, but just made do with what is in the house.

If my home is accepted for the restoration act - I will have to pay for 25% of it. Found out I would have to pay for the garage door which works just fine and has a 2 inch insulation between to pieces of steel - my door was put up in 1999 before the new rating. They will only pay for a steel door (with NO insulation). I would have to pay for the upgrade out of pocket ($1400 approx). Since my A/C unit is in a closet in the garage - it would stay soaking wet from the humidity and heat. Already had to replace it one time before.

I have 4 skylight and a tube light they said will have to be upgraded, and I will have to pay more than the 25% for this, but they are uncertain until the inspector looks at them.

I only have storm windows on the back and because of the unusual decorative arches with soldiers on them and at the top and along the roof line all around the house - the storm window will be very expensive and I guess they are going to call that one an up grade also.
I only did the 2 large windows on the back - they cost me $2100. in 2008. Now they are saying those might not meee the new specifications.

Right now I am figuring to upgrade the house per the new FL Windstorm code it will cost about 20K. 25% of that plus the upgrades because of the design of the house -( I will have to pay for all upgrades). For example the program pays 400 for the standard garage door and the insulated ones are 2000 plus - I would be paying 1600 for a garage door. My garage door needs some adjustments and re-inforcements, but that is not how they do things....they have to replace, because of the rating on this really nice 2 inch insulated door that already exists.

This is DO all they want to do or NOTHING at all. At least I will only be out for the 200 for the inspection...if I cannot afford to move forward or accept the modifications costing me 25% plus the cost of upgrades.

The insulated door is a MUST - it faces the sun from noon till sunset! My utility bill would go out of site, plus the AC wouldn't make it a yr. sweating all day and the wood supporting it would stay soaked (mold, mildew and rotten wood would be rampant).
AC replacement the last time was 6K. My AC is NOT on the inside of the house but in a closet in the garage. The thermostat is just inside the door coming into the house. The house was built in 1999/2000 and the codes changed after 2004. NO I cannot move the AC!

All of these things YOU guys poo poo and act like I could just go get them in a few minutes - and be done with it - it is NOT that simple. LIFE is complicated when you live in FL in hurricane Alley. I had hoped to sell the house, but my health will not facilitate a move at this time.

I REFUSE to go to central FL and I cannot find anything I can afford in the Central GA area...so I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. House hunting has been by family and computer .

NOT how I wanted to end my life. Thought I would be moving to an over 55 community in GA or S.C. but that is NOT going to happen. I waited to long! Now trying to find out what it will cost to AGE in place.

Selling my home and renting is NOT an option due to my special needs....filtration systems and insulations and severe allergies.
Rentals also get sold and necessitates another move - for an elderly person - NOT A GOOD MOVE!

I was HOPING the FBI would be interested enough in this stuff to photo it themselves - but, NOT going to happen!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"Had I not have have been a cautious driver and have hesitated I would have died "

Jo goes on to explain:
Number ONE I was NOT hit from the back. Number TWO I was at a full stop. WHY go on and on?
You are what you are - and this is getting RIDICULOUS. Also it was not a Bronco. It did have a thing on the front of it that hunters use. That is the only thing you got right.

how would you be a "cautious driver" while stopped and then get blamed for the accident????
one would think she was stopped were she wasn't supposed to be?

This would hardly be a way to silence someone.....

Any time U wish to come and see the location - PLEASE do. The highway is wider and a busy road now, but NO way they could hit me from the area they sat and when I pulled out to the media, UNLESS they put the petal to the medal. I happened very fast.

NOTE I did not claim anyone was behind it - but gave clear evidence I thought it was ODD.
Still do, but I moved on. The KEY WORD was IF!

There was NO back tracking!

I say it the way I think it and what is in my mind at the time - I do try to use qualifing words like IF.

Greetings All,

I've had two converstaions this week with a copycat, Robb Dolin Heady. The interview is posted at the Mountain News:

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/03/28/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-an-interview-with-a-so-called-cooper-copycat-skyjacker-robb-dolin-heady/

Thanks to Snowmman for helping set it up.

I'm trying to talk wiith Martin McNally as well. He got out of prison in 2010.

good interview Bruce. I'm undecided about PTSD -- On one hand you know, it can seem to be an easy out for bad behavior.
On the other hand, I know a lot of guys who were seriously FU'd after Vietnam....and they damn sure were not like that when they went in. And of course, I hear the same can be said of guys that have come out of our current Iraq/Afghanistan wars.
Anyway...good job...I hope Robb is doing okay.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

[Good Luck with the Cooper search. You will never find him because I had him all along!

Yet, after 17 years, you have not provided one slice of evidence to indicate your guy was the guy. You may have had promising leads in the past, but you've been so secretive, so protective of your turf, everything is always on the Q-T -- seems like nothing ever gets off the ground, nothing ever comes of anything. You do research you're not really qualified to do, maybe that's why you have never made much progress. You use an old dial-up computer, when others have told you it'll only cost you $100 to get current with the technology. Others have offered to help you, but you put up so much resistance, they just go away.

Besides wanting to just torture yourself, what do you really want? You've spent 17 years obsessed with something, but you have pretty much come up empty-handed. I've gotta hand it to you, I would have given up long ago, you're one of the most persistent people I've ever known -- that's for sure. To have come up with so little after so long -- well, that takes a special person. You keep doing what you've always done, you keep getting what you always got.

MeyerLouie

Exactly what are U wanting me to publically reveal?

I can't give co-ordiates of the area because I don't know them - just the approx boundary lines.
If I could get to WA that would help with that.

The watches - I will make known only to the FBI. NO ONE ELSE other than the back-ups sent to an attorney and to someone else qualified - they could NOT be made public unless the FBI ID's them - I want to send pic to Florence and Tina - but that is the responsibility of the FBI and not for me to intrude on their lives.

What ELSE are you wanting me to make public - OH! MOUSE?
That again will only be sent with the pics of the watches.

I have already told U a man U need to talk to and he is NOT going to talk to JUST anyone.

The Spokane Record - that is there just for the asking and going to the archives.

The connections to Derry - U have that infromation - have U not contacted him?

I can't make DEAD people TALK. THey were willing to TALK until the FBI scared the SHIT out of them - now they are both dead.

As for Tommy - they ignored that one! Now his is either relocated or deceased.

The Richard Paperlegs connection they IGNORED until he was deceased.

The 1962 - 1968 - Jefferson that was conveniently taken care of except the FBI did NOT know I had communications with one of the Jefferson employees who stated differently before the back records where destroyed.
She can be identified by her email address which was a gov. address at the prison...unless that has been swept under the carpet also.

TELL me what else do you need.

Evidence?

MeyerLouie

I tried to explain this before. Remember when the accident happened I could not tell the deputies what happened. They did NOT know how serious my injuries where.

When the officer contacted me at the hospital they had the statement of the 2 women. While in the ambulance they asked for my drivers license and the para-med handed to them my wallet and then back to me with my purse.

I gave NO statement at that time. When the officer contacted me I was in LOTS of pain and told him what I remembered.

I had gone on to a dead end to check on a listing I had. When I went to pull out of the street on to a 4 lane highway divided by a median. I was at a full stop and kept watching a vehicle parked in the parking lot of a beauty shop about a footballs lenght away.

It just sat there and I kept waiting. It was still there when I pulled over to the median. I hesitated at the median by putting my foot on the break just slightly, but before I could hit the GAS BAND - I thought I had been hit by a shotgun. When I pulled out of the street the SUV was still in its place in front of the beauty shop. I figure they were just sitting there talking.

I actually had my front end in the medium, but the hesitation saved my life. The main strike was only 4 inches from the axle.
It bent the car with the front end going UP. Had I continued and NOT have hesitate the strike would have been dead on my drivers side door.

I was told by the officer had I been moving - if I had survived I would have wish I hadn't. The insurance man for the other party called me at the hospital (I found out he should NOT have called me). I was under very very heavy drugs and at that time tried to tell him what I just said above.

Since I did not remember it until several days later they took the word of the 2 women. A local attorney who I had dated at one time contacted me and told me I needed to contest it, but since I was a real estate agent I did NOT want to make waves. I was alive and there was NO way to prove or disprove they were still at the beauty shop sitting like they were going to pull out.

They told the office they were coming from Pensacola, but that was a lie and I knew it. There WAS no other traffic going that way - NONE. There were NO witnesses until another car approached from the opposite direction. I was and am always very cautious. There was NO way to prove they had NOT come from Pensacola.

I just accepted the fact there were NO witnesses and the accident has Haunted me all of these yrs. After I remembered I tried to find the women and talk to them - but they had GONE Poof! They collected their money and POOF! I was not able to drive for several month.

How do I know MY foot was on the brake - pedal. Because it blew my menus and there was a LARGE buise on the inside of my knee. By the time I figured the medical records had them dead to rights - they were GONE! This was several months later.

My other injuries were so serious the Dr.s where concerned about internal injuries - not the knee.

When my attorney friend contacted me he URGED me to contest it, but even he found they had already gone POOF as soon as they had a check in their hand. He had heard something he could NOT tell me...but, I chose NOT to make waves - because I had just gone public with the U.S. News and World Reports a few days before the accident.

Why the attorney felt it was not my fault is because the SUV was ON the INSIDE LANE. Who makes a right turn onto a 4 lane highway and move to the inside lane. By all rights they should have been on the outside lane.

Make your own assumptions as I am sure you will do. That was the only VEHICLE on the road and it had pulled out from the parking lot of the beauty shop.
THE ONLY way they could have hit me was to have GUNNED the vehicle and they hit me on the INSIDE lane NOT on the outside lane.

The road was isolated at that time of the day on a Sat. Morning in a sleepy community!

I prefer NOT to visit this anymore as I live daily with pain from that accident. Other injuries were NOT evident until much later. The knee and abdominal adhesions - multiples that plagued me for yrs and NO one could figure out what was wrong.

In 2010 I underwent abdominal surgery to find out why I kept having so much pain - they FOUND adhesion that he could not understand. The do not see that kind of damage in women who have NOT had MULTIPLE childbirths or trauma. IT is common in Boxers. I did NOT ever remember a blow to the abdomen...and there was NO evidence of disease that would cause the problems. I had stayed in ER's for 9 yrs with pain, no one could find.

The Dr. took lots of picture of my insides in 2010 and it was on my way home from the hospital I remembered the only trauma I had experienced. When I talked to the surgeon - and told him about the accident and all of the broken ribs, the knee and other injuries that have plagued me with my neck and lower back.

He determined at that time the accident was the reasons for the abdominal problems. I have had no more problems since the surgery, but he assured me they will occur - he release the major teters he could identify.

The accident broke MULTIPLE ribs with 2 of the ribs broke in 3 places each. They were worried at the time of the accident about internal injuries and damage to my heart - since the two ribs each with 3 break (a total of 6 breaks in those 2 ribs) that my heart could have been harmed.

NOW U know the goury details that I have NOW had to relive.
I still live with pain everyday from that accident...and I walk with a cane. There was damage to my spine that I have lived with for 13 yrs not - pain that increased as I aged.

The glass from the impact broke the front window and the window on my left. My eye lid was cut from the brow to below the muscle in the eye. Since I had eye surgery in 1998 to reduce the aging syndrome - they could NOT repair the eye. It has gotten worse as I have aged and is very obvious now. I tape if it droops to much while on the computer and if I have to drive at night or very far.

The attorney friend has a brain tumor and is retired. I should have let him have gone forward and only the COOPER thing prevented me from doing so - I did NOT like being public and still do NOT like being public and having to deal with individuals drilling me on my personal past.

Now that you know about the ACCIDENT and that I even entertained that it was deliberate, I expect that will be used against me. IT is what IT is!

Probably just a freaky accident, but then I supposedly am this huge liar and teller of fantasy stories so WHY I have only mentioned the accident in passing. NOW you know the facts. Can I prove them - no more than I could have proved them at the time and definitely not almost 13 yrs later.

Have a nice day or evening! I won't have. I try NOT to dwell on the accident and I try to forget it, but I live with it everyday of my life.

The knee did NOT get really bad until 2006 and I chose NOT to have the surgery done - when I had to resort to the cane. Glad I didn't because I hear to many individuals ending up with knee replacement within a couple of yrs after the menus repair.

Strange that when it acted up in 2006 - the MRI noted a previous surgery and I had never had surgery on the knee. I said at that time - GOD took care of me and he healed it the best he could....the knee is unstable, but with my other problems surgery is out of the question. I am very tolerable of pain and my family physician is the only one I will allow to prescribe medications is amazed that I refuse to take pain medication unless I am so bad it would put the average person in the ER. I AM a TOUGH COOKIE! That is what he calls me.

Life is NOT without pain and I have a high tolerance for pain. I just never understood why the young women today have to have an epidural to have a baby. IT is a natural process unless there are complications. Only in the last few yrs with the lower spine and cervical problems have I had to take medication to manage the pain and I try not to take anything if I can manage the pain another way.

:|
My friend knew WHY I did NOT want to stir things up - it would have meant more publicity than I desired to live with.

END of SUBJECT! DO not bring it up again. If you or anyone has anything to say about this - send a PM, but NO need to try to tear it apart. If I could have proven this in 2000 I still would NOT have gone forward - because of what I was involved in and the threat that had been made to me in 1998 (would have to look at my logs to see when the threat was made).

[:/]:|The man who knew Duane as John told me to forget everything I knew and walk away and never look back if I wanted to be around to play with my grandkid. He told me my husband knew people in HIGH PLACES! That is also written in my journals with the exact words he used.

I go public and BANG there is an accident - and it was probably just that - an accident. But now that you know the rest of the story - perhaps even the most skeptical might not think it was an 'accident'.

ONE LAST THING - after the man threatened me I did prior to the ACCIDENT make a point to confront him FACE to FACE! I had to face the man who threatened me on the phone - hoping he might tell me more about Duane.
HE DID NOT. Told me NOT to DIG into the PAST - to leave it be!

Without going to the journals I do NOT remember how long before the accident happened that I confronted the man IN PERSON...in the area he lived in. I blacked a lot of things out in regards to this - but have the journals in the safe deposit box. Impossible for me to keep all of the time lines in my head.

Greetings All,

I've had two converstaions this week with a copycat, Robb Dolin Heady. The interview is posted at the Mountain News:

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/03/28/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-an-interview-with-a-so-called-cooper-copycat-skyjacker-robb-dolin-heady/

Bruce:

I enjoyed your articlel. It provides a little more insight for sure. I wished, though, you had not revealed your intentions about being a Vietnam draft dodger. I have very strong feelings about that issue, and this is certainly not the appropriate place to discuss it. Suffice it to say, I have friends in wheel chairs today who wouldn't give it a second thought about going into harms way again for their country.

Meyer

I am REPEATING THIS FOR MYSELF! BECAUSE I NEED TO DO SO!

[:/]The man who knew Duane as John told me to forget everything I knew and walk away and never look back if I wanted to be around to play with my grandkid. He told me my husband knew people in HIGH PLACES! That is also written in my journals with the exact words he used.

[BLUE]I go public and BANG there is an accident - and it was probably just that - an accident. But now that you know the rest of the story - perhaps even the most skeptical might not think it was an 'accident'.[/BLUE]

ONE LAST THING - after the man threatened me I did prior to the ACCIDENT make a point to confront him FACE to FACE! I had to face the man who threatened me on the phone, hoping he might tell me more about Duane.

[BLUE]Without going to the journals I do NOT remember how long before the accident happened that I confronted the man IN PERSON...in the area he lived in[/BLUE]. I blacked a lot of things out in regards to this - but have the journals in the safe deposit box. Impossible for me to keep all of the time lines in my head.

Since I am telling things I did NOT tell before - I felt I needed to repeat this portion of the post, JUST ENCASE! NONE of you have been threatened in your telling of the Cooper story - but I WAS threatened!

I am not a coward! I am not timid! I believe in right and wrong and doing the right thing.

The truth is so UNBELIEVEABLE that NO one WILL or wants to believe it. I didn't keep 17 yrs of records for nothing! NOW another of the individuals in Duane's sordid past lives not too far from me. If you guys do NOT THINK that I am NOT AFRAID - then U got IT all wrong - I am NOT a coward, but I want to go on living! Telling the REAL story or even hinting that there is a STORY behind the story of COOPER could be dangerous to your life!
:)[:/]

no body believes anything you say Jo, you always fail to prove anything. The report for that accident should be part of your investigation, but you say you don't have, just like the rest of your story......

You just don't have it......

as you say, no need to reply.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

no body believes anything you say Jo, you always fail to prove anything. The report for that accident should be part of your investigation, but you say you don't have, just like the rest of your story......

I am supposed to have a 2 paragraph auto report from 2000!
I didn't need a reminder, but since you are so COCKY why don't you try to get a copy of it.
It was a simple report made before I could give a statement or question it 3 months later. By then it was over - they were gone.

YOU know I could ONLY wish upon you or your mother the life I have lived the last 18 yrs! Perhaps you need to stop pulling the silver tabs and realize I didn't tell the story about the accident just for my health. I had not told all of the story in its entirety until tonight, but decided NOW was the time.

WHY are U involved in the COOPER story? Why did U pretend to be my friend and then make a complete Turn?
Are you just here to see how much I did put together? So who do YOU really work for?

Your posts regarding me are of concern...and I want this STATED right now. I will not let the likes of U cause me to tuck my head and run away....WHY would the Accident Report be of SUCH interest to U?

I may NOT be able to prove the things I say, but they are TRUE!
The stories I have lived are True!
The things Duane told me are True!

SINCE U are TALKING - tell me why would I keep the accident report? It could still be in the tax reports, but I clean those out ever 10 yrs and I think that was the last time I saw it - was about the 2010. The accident was 12 1/2 yrs ago!

U are either drinking or U are not what U claim to be. DO I need to be AFRAID of U? Perhaps U need to be investigated? U hide behind an avatar, but I am a REAL person and THIS is my life I am discussing - NOT yours!

Greetings All,

Bruce:

I enjoyed your articlel. It provides a little more insight for sure. I wished, though, you had not revealed your intentions about being a Vietnam draft dodger. I have very strong feelings about that issue, and this is certainly not the appropriate place to discuss it. Suffice it to say, I have friends in wheel chairs today who wouldn't give it a second thought about going into harms way again for their country.

Meyer

Meyer: Bruce's draft status discussion was in his own article, not at Dropzone. Good article, by the way.

Being forced into a possibly immoral war by a government acting immorally...will sometimes force a MORAL response from people. There is no doubt that Vietnam tore the US apart. Riots, marches, daily doses from Cronkite on the evening news, and between 50,000-100,000 people fleeing from the war up to Canada. There is also the issue of exemptions, which few of poverty or color could obtain - another morality question that often arises about the Vietnam War.

There is also a distinctive difference between draft-dodging and desertion. Canada has a history of sending deserters back to the USA. Deserters are not worthy of sympathy because they already took the oath.

There will always be two views on the morality of the draft and our participation in Vietnam. I think we should leave it that.

NO POLITICS IN THIS THREAD!

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD?

COMPLAINT FILED.

Accident report? Talk to the insurance company I suppose.

Robert he is talking about and carrying on about an accident report from 2000 right after I went public! If the report is so important to him perhaps he should go to the hwy patrol and see if he can get a copy of it. I seriously doubt they keep accident reports more than 10 yrs if even that long. I let the memory of the ACCIDENT - go a long time ago.

NOW, I am supposed to prove a 2 paragraph report..and a statement I made under heavy sedation in the hospital. THE insurance company or their attorney called me in the Hospital. HE was NOT supposed to do that - but, he did. They settled up before I could get ambulatory. IT was fast and I did NOT contest it because I had NO memory of the wreck for several wks. That is very normal in a trauma situation.

END of SUBJECT! DO not bring it up again. If you or anyone has anything to say about this - send a PM, but NO need to try to tear it apart. If I could have proven this in 2000 I still would NOT have gone forward - because of what I was involved in and the threat that had been made to me in 1998 (would have to look at my logs to see when the threat was made).

[:/]:|The man who knew Duane as John told me to forget everything I knew and walk away and never look back if I wanted to be around to play with my grandkid. He told me my husband knew people in HIGH PLACES! That is also written in my journals with the exact words he used.

I go public and BANG there is an accident - and it was probably just that - an accident. But now that you know the rest of the story - perhaps even the most skeptical might not think it was an 'accident'.

ONE LAST THING - after the man threatened me I did prior to the ACCIDENT make a point to confront him FACE to FACE! I had to face the man who threatened me on the phone - hoping he might tell me more about Duane.

Without going to the journals I do NOT remember how long before the accident happened that I confronted the man IN PERSON...in the area he lived in. I blacked a lot of things out in regards to this - but have the journals in the safe deposit box. Impossible for me to keep all of the time lines in my head.

THIS is the POST that ALIENATED MRSshutter - WHY? It was a painful incident I live with everyday - NOT SOMETHING I WISH TO RELIVE OR HAVE TO PROVE.

What ARE U trying to PROVE. WE do NOT even know WHO U really ARE? Why is the ACCIDENT REPORT so important? U are off the WALL!

Accident reports have personal information not everyone wants made public - such as SS#, legal name - etc. You get the accident report number and you have lots of personal information.

To REQUIRE that kind of information from me is absurd. If the FBI wanted it for some reason all they had to do was ASK! I am going to MAKE up an ACCIDENT and injuries I received - NOT HARDLY.

I am supposed to have a 2 paragraph auto report from 2000!
I didn't need a reminder, but since you are so COCKY why don't you try to get a copy of it.
It was a simple report made before I could give a statement or question it 3 months later. By then it was over - they were gone.

YOU know I could ONLY wish upon you or your mother the life I have lived the last 18 yrs! Perhaps you need to stop pulling the silver tabs and realize I didn't tell the story about the accident just for my health. I had not told all of the story in its entirety until tonight, but decided NOW was the time.

WHY are U involved in the COOPER story? Why did U pretend to be my friend and then make a complete Turn?
Are you just here to see how much I did put together? So who do YOU really work for?

Your posts regarding me are of concern...and I want this STATED right now. I will not let the likes of U cause me to tuck my head and run away....WHY would the Accident Report be of SUCH interest to U?

I may NOT be able to prove the things I say, but they are TRUE!
The stories I have lived are True!
The things Duane told me are True!

SINCE U are TALKING - tell me why would I keep the accident report? It could still be in the tax reports, but I clean those out ever 10 yrs and I think that was the last time I saw it - was about the 2010. The accident was 12 1/2 yrs ago!

U are either drinking or U are not what U claim to be. DO I need to be AFRAID of U? Perhaps U need to be investigated? U hide behind an avatar, but I am a REAL person and THIS is my life I am discussing - NOT yours!

Jo, If your insurance company can't provide you with a copy of that accident report, then the police department that investigated it probably can.

Any accident that sent people to the hospital is going to generate a report that is several pages long and not simply "two paragraphs". I have seen accident reports for simple fender benders that were at least two or three pages long.

How did you get your ribs broken? Did you have your seat belt and shoulder strap fastened?

Robert99

Jo, If your insurance company can't provide you with a copy of that accident report, then the police department that investigated it probably can.

Any accident that sent people to the hospital is going to generate a report that is several pages long and not simply "two paragraphs". I have seen accident reports for simple fender benders that were at least two or three pages long.

How did you get your ribs broken? Did you have your seat belt and shoulder strap fastened?

Robert99

I never saw an extensive report and really do NOT remember much about those following months. I met my last husband while recovering from the wreck because I was bored and got on the computer and MESSED around with something I would NOT have done under normal situations. IT was in the summer - after I went public.

I had an FBI agent undercontract regarding the purchase of a home. While I was in the HOSP he attempted to get out of the contract and would NOT close if I was to receive any of the proceeds. Rather than LOOSE the sale - they paided me a percentage of the commission unbeknownst to the Agent. I had worked really hard for him to get the house and just because I was dealing with the FBI - he wants to cancel, BUT still wants the house - just didn't want me to be his agent! Expect that order came from higher ups, but cutting me out of commissions I worked hard for - NOT FAIR! I held my ground but those girls got the bulk of the commission.
Since I never received a note or letter from the FBI agent I had to take their word. My broker would NOT allow me to be completely cut out of my commissions. He knew the owner of the home was difficult to deal with and I was the one who negotiated the deal.

The auto wreck - I really do NOT remember if I had the seat belt on or not. It was only one that went across the hips. I had an older Park AVenue - the ones with the really plush leather seats that was oh so comfy! The patrolman did tell me that the accident would probably not have been survivable had I not been in the Park Avenue. Right now I cannot remember the yr of the car -probably 1995.
THAT is how I blocked out the accident - cannot even remember the yr. and most comfortable car I ever owned.

My chest and ribs hurt just remembering this accident. It bent a Park Avenue axle and it was in the air on my side. Had the Axle not have taken most of the blow - I would NOT be here today.

3 to 4 inches saved my life. Had I crossed the medium without hesitation and gone forward the blow would have been aft of the axle - I would be dead! WHY did they pull out on a road with NO traffic and go to the inside lane?
NO REASON - Reliving this for the first time in yrs. I believe I was targeted. It was something I PUSHED AWAY - a memory of pain - a memory I didn't want.
Got a feeling I will have nightmares tonight!

I remember talking to Doug Pasternak who did the article about thinking it was deliberate.
So it was within a short time of the US News and World Report article coming out - he sent me flowers. That was sweet - so you know it was CLOSE VERY CLOSE to the time the article came out.

WHEW! I am reliving all of this tonight - DO not like this feeling!
If I stated what I feel right at this moment - I would be classified as paranoid. When one relives thing they have pushed away from and the trauma - it is even scarier looking back. HOW did this conversation about the 2000 auto accident even begin?

I am signing off - I am shaking and having a hard time typing.
In retrospect the accident seems more ominous than I thought it was at the time....WHY I never talked about it and WHY I wanted to let go of the details,

Greetings All,

Bruce:

Meyer

You are incorrect, Meyer. I am not a dodger of anything. I certainly don't dodge killing. I simply pick and chose who I want to kill, why, and when.

I never ask anyone to do my killing for me. I didn't ask the millions of guys who went to Vietnam to kill any commies for me. Never. In fact, I asked them not to go.

They chose not to listen to me. I loved them and let them go. When they returned I healed those that I could at the Northport VA for two years. I never asked for a thing from them, other than a pay check from their government every two weeks.

As for the guys who are in wheel chairs, would you feel more comfortable if I joned them? Why?

If you would like to know who I have killed and why, I'm happy to tell you, but it's gonna cost you a couple of beers.

It's the price of truth these days.

"THIS is the POST that ALIENATED MRSshutter - WHY? It was a painful incident I live with everyday - NOT SOMETHING I WISH TO RELIVE OR HAVE TO PROVE.

What ARE U trying to PROVE. WE do NOT even know WHO U really ARE? Why is the ACCIDENT REPORT so important? U are off the WALL!

Accident reports have personal information not everyone wants made public - such as SS#, legal name - etc. You get the accident report number and you have lots of personal information.

To REQUIRE that kind of information from me is absurd. If the FBI wanted it for some reason all they had to do was ASK! I am going to MAKE up an ACCIDENT and injuries I received - NOT HARDLY. "

once again I am amazed at your response.
#1 I asked a simple question.
#2 who I am really is none of your business, this is not a Court of law.
#3 accident reports can be obtained easily and you can black out all personal information.
#4 every time something is asked about the past with you becomes a big personal issue.

you never want to prove anything Jo, where did I even ask you for a report? sure it would be nice for you to show it, but you won't. I'm sure it's on your DL, the Insurance company has one, the police have one etc. the personal information can be blacked out Jo, try getting out of the dark ages!

I never said you made up the story, it's how you present the story that is questionable! nothing "off the wall" or "absurd". you are the one putting yourself into these positions. The bottom line is if you want a story to be believable, you must be able to back up what you say! I have yet to see this, and several others are telling you the exact same thing, so I guess we are all off the wall, except you?

A good investigator (you are not) would have all of this information about Weber documented with evidence (you don't have) readily available when confronted. each and everything you present has a gap in it or is missing or lost, leaving only your word as proof. this is not good enough in my opinion.

for someone who believes they were "targeted" you seem once again to be lacking any known evidence to even show how the accident happened! if someone tried to hurt me in any way, rest assure I would have documentation of the event! this is hogwash 101....

I have better things to do other than volley back and forth about useless information regarding this case.

Have a nice day B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"It was only one that went across the hips"

Buick Park Avenue
Manufacturer General Motors
Production 1990–2005 (U.S.)
2007–present (China)
Model years 1991–2005 (U.S.)

had a 3 point seat belt, most also had air bags.
years include 1990 to present.
aggravating chime will continue if the seat belt is not engaged.

Park Avenue had the 3 point seat belt before 1990 and had a
conversion kit for the Electra (first generation) 85-88

End of data......

Jo,

Remember your big threat a couple of weeks ago to "go public" with blockbuster info if the FBI didn't act on evidence you provided?

Forget, at least for a moment, about an ancient car accident that has no provable connection to Norjack.

You made the promise Jo. Nobody pushed, threatened or coerced you. Time to deliver.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"It was only one that went across the hips"

Buick Park Avenue
Manufacturer General Motors
Production 1990–2005 (U.S.)
2007–present (China)
Model years 1991–2005 (U.S.)

had a 3 point seat belt, most also had air bags.
years include 1990 to present.
aggravating chime will continue if the seat belt is not engaged.

Park Avenue had the 3 point seat belt before 1990 and had a
conversion kit for the Electra (first generation) 85-88

End of data......

Great find Mr. Shutter!

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Meyer Louie on his search for historical aerial maps:

1) Maybe THIS SITE.

2) Use form attached in PDF below. Or you can fill it out onsite through the link and just print it up when you are done.

Best way to deal with these guys is by sending them a map with a specific area marked on the map that you want the aerials to.

You could try the USGS's Earth Explorer perhaps.

In case I didn' say thanks, thanks for these websites Blevins. They look possible -- I'll look closer when I get a chance. MeyerLouie

Greetings All,

good interview Bruce. I'm undecided about PTSD -- On one hand you know, it can seem to be an easy out for bad behavior.
On the other hand, I know a lot of guys who were seriously FU'd after Vietnam....and they damn sure were not like that when they went in. And of course, I hear the same can be said of guys that have come out of our current Iraq/Afghanistan wars.
Anyway...good job...I hope Robb is doing okay.

I knew WAY too many guys who died in Vietnam... and did not know it till years later when they were supposedly finally safe back here in "The World":(

You have to wonder how many of our childrens generation who went off to this war... will end up the same wayB|

Blevins stated:
Maybe your case for Weber being Cooper has some merit. But there's a problem here. It has no organization.

Jo States:

This has been a problem, but to find someone who KNOWS the case and knows the myths created and the truths told - impossible! NO one could put the story about Cooper-Weber in an orderly fashion. Someone from my area - it would take yrs of reading for them to cipher thur all of the mistruths and things said about Cooper that are not true. The media created allusions and falsehoods regarding Cooper...Even the FBI is unable to do this - money and man power are in the way and now the lost of witnesses and 41 yrs has expired.

The media and the FBI was the one ALL over the place.

Over the last 17 yrs I have presented pics and information and even I can't remember it all. I hope the FBI is doing what I was told "a team" is working on the Cooper case. What was meant by that I do not know. Perhaps they meant the Cooper Sleuths we all know - but, their own information is all over the place. Too, many theories and little facts known to them.

This thread has been my way to hopefully being heard and hope some of the things someone more astute than myself has been able to cipher thru them and put it infront of the FBI.

There is NO orderly way I could ever commuticate the things I have told and tried to tell in this thread and in other places. I thought the important things I had sent to the FBI, but I never knew if ANYONE even read them or if they were even received. I expect the mouthpiece just deleted them and the agent of record never saw them.

I still believe anything I ever sent to the FBI went to a delete file. WHY I tell most of what I know in this thread, so someday maybe someone will finally GET IT!

Over the yrs those who could have helped have passed away - so there is NO one to talk to and those that are still alive where children in the 60's and 70's who remembered very little.

One young man became a troubled adult & I could not continue to pic his brain. The damage I was creating on top of the damage already done by people who should have loved him and molded him - was wrong and I had to ask myself - what would I do if he had been my child. Hopefully he has worked thru his problems and has been able to put the past out of site and out of mind. He was a young man I would have been proud to call my SON.,. and I still look at the picture he sent me of his wife and wonderful family and wish they were my own son.

The decision was made - LET GO!
It was hard letting go & I often wonder what has happened to him & his family. He found ME thru this forum many yrs ago. I will never forget the first time we talked - rather he talked.
I hardly said anything to him - I just let him spill his guts and his heart out to me. Later I would push him too hard for memories, but it was too much stress for him.

This was the source of the "tie story" and the place from which it was taken and from whom it was taken. I was able to actually verify the story thru another member of the family - just a story told many times thru the yrs after Duane was no longer a part of the family.

The FBI has pictures of Weber - if the MOUTHPIECE or the FILTERS ever gave them to the agent of record.

Short review - impossible for me or anyone exposed to the multiple stories and falsehoods injected by so many.

One cannot organize a 73 yr old brain - all I can do to stay functional and why I have let go of some much lately. Perhaps some of you have noted my posts are more to the point and pretty damn specific. I do NOT worry about whose feelings I hurt and just say what has to be said.

The list was just a rambling of memories and things others have noted about WEBER.

1. He was UNPREDICTABLE
2. No one ever knew what to expect from Weber.
3. He was a loving caring person, but within him was this monster and a person I saw only twice.
4. He could even be child-like at times and often was.
5. When he was sad - one would never know it - I did not see this even in the end.
6. He never felt sorry for himself.
7. He accepted his life.

How did the man with the past I have learned about become the man he did? How did he manage to keep the prison records secret all of those yrs.

If a man could keep those secrets in a 17 yr marriage - what other secrets did he keep?

What was within this man that made him do the things he did and who was this man I spent 17 yrs with? I still don't know & I may never know.

I do KNOW he was involved in the skyjacking and per his own words "I'm Dannn Coooper". I do have a feeling he was NOT alone and if the things he said are true he was NOT alone. Remember he told me his life's story in 3rd person.

Twice in WA he mentioned something that could indicate anothers involvement....

One place commented "That's were Cooper walked out of the wood" - and quickly recovered with "maybe I was the man on the ground". I only had a vague memory of Cooper - as the jump was in 1971 and the yr was 1979, so I had NOT completely eradicated my data base of Cooper. It meant NOTHING to me.

I would not give it anymore thought until the money showed up - but, I NEVER got to read the article & MY mind did NOT go back to his statement in WA.
He made SURE I didn't see a TV program & then he left the area & only came back for my daughter's graduation.

When he was sure I had not connected the money find with his statement or the trip - he made arrangements for us to be with him in AL.

GOD - How NAIVE I was!

Cooper would NOT be mentioned again until 1995 when he said "I'm Dan Cooper!" At that time any memory I had of the situation was just not there and I never associated D. B. Cooper until 1 yr and 2 months later.

Those who live in the N.W. would immediately have made the connection - but remember that is why he came back to the South. Nothing in the papers every annniversary - he was safe here in the south. No one connected this insurance salesman with Cooper or someone being a jumper. He was very figgety when Tommy Gunn shouted out JOHN in the BELL AIRE Mall in Mobile Al in 1981.

The FBI I do NOT believe even interviewed this TOMMY GUNN and I would like to know WHY since the man basically threatened me when I contacted him about what Duane told me.

I contacted Tommy during those first few months after I found out who Dan Cooper was. How can I ever forget what the man said to me and WHY did the FBI not at least tell me what they knew about his man and how he knew Duane as John. The man lived a little over 1 hr from me. If he was dangerous was the FBI not putting me in jeopardy by NOT letting me know something about this man.

Remember I had a strange auto accident in 2000 right after I went public. Today it would be a staged accident - in 2000 they were not known in this laid back area.

Oh WELL, such is life. I still live with those injuries - only 3 inches saved my life - 12 broken bones.
I was told if I had NOT moved forward those 3 inches If had I survived I would have wished I hadn't. I do have an eye that is droopy from the accident, but I can't do anything about it - might cause even more problems so I just tape the sucker up with I get tired.

Almost for got the other time he mention a person in the area was when He told me he used to know a man who lived at a specific place. This man WAS a jumper! I now know the name of the man - but for some reason NO one - NOT even the FBI or Mr. H was interested in the name of this man. I only in the last few months learned the name of the man - and things that occured after I went public in 2000. The man tried to get amnesty of something like that - but the thing is NO ONE knew what he had to tell the FBI about Cooper.

YOU guys knew I kept saying a name - sound alikes. Well, when I was told this man's name I freaked. Someone posted or sent me an obituary on this man in the last few yrs in this thread, but I can't find it just like I can't find a picture of 2 Boeing employees sitting on a couch.

The man's first name didn't mean anything to me until the name came back at me a few months ago - a person who actually spoke to me on the phone pronouced the name and told me the name most called him instead of the odd sounding first name he had. THIS IS WHEN I freaked, but did not let the caller know something had clicked for me.

I still think it was Georger who posted that obit, but I can't find it. NOR the picture of 2 Boeing employees sitting on a couch.
Now both of these things are important. Himmelsbach was even involved in the man whose obit was reported in this thread, but did NOT know that until a few months ago.

SEE LOTS happens U guys are NOT informed of - do they mean anything - probably not to any of you other than the ones who made the posts & myself. ONLY one person figured out who I was talking about - and sent me a PM or email or made a post with an obituary. Just seeing the name did NOT grab me, but then a few yrs later the name being SPOKE to me and the sound of the name a name most people called him - it hit me hard.

The big article on me in WA was in 2001. THis person tried after that to make his story known, but without telling it specifically. THose who did NOT really know his story (he was as secretive as Duane) then tried to make something else out of what his secret was....he died I believe in 2004. WHY could the FBI not have let this man tell his story without retailation I do not know.
What was his involvement? Was it after the fact or from the onset and if so which one actually jumped? Well, because Weber was NOT known in the area - and the nightmare and the confession - he was the jumper.

Was the other person contacted afterwards - and not part of a plan. Someone Duane knew and Duane was in trouble - someone he knew he could trust? What connected these two men? How were these 2 men connected?

The truth died with the 2 of them.
When the article ran in WA in 2001 Margie got lots of calls. She did tell me vaguely about a few of them and some she gave me a little information on. I wish she had kept all of the contacts she received on the story - but even I would not have known what was relevent or not.

Jo:

I think Blevins' suggestion is a good one -- get organized, and get someone to help you get organized. This post is a good example of why maybe you should heed the suggestion. One of the longer posts I've seen in a while from you -- it's a bunch of disorganized meanderings, recollections, thoughts, the FBI sucks and always will -- maybe take the top 10 things you've spent time on these past 17 years and try to sythesize the information into 10 pages. Just do it off the top of your head. Start somewhere.

It seems you are expecting the forum to help you sort out and organize all your stuff. You've taken the "throw enough spaghetti on the wall, maybe some of it will stick" approach. Won't happen Jo. Organizing your thoughts, theories, and ideas has to come from you, not the forum.

Keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always got.

MeyerLouie