47 47
quade

DB Cooper

jo wrote

Carr made an issue of publishing the criminal record [of Duane] here in this thread (how ethical was that) when I had requested it for yr?

Jo,

Adult criminal convictions and the resulting sentences are public records.

It may not have been polite, but how was it unethical?

17 years trying to prove him guilty of Kidnapping, Extortion and Hijacking. and she gets bent
out of shape over exposing his past guilt??????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

jo wrote

Carr made an issue of publishing the criminal record [of Duane] here in this thread (how ethical was that) when I had requested it for yr?

Jo,

Adult criminal convictions and the resulting sentences are public records.

It may not have been polite, but how was it unethical?

You missed the point. Was it by accident or deliberate the Spokane records prior to 1950 and Duane's location 1962 - 1964 are conveniently forgotten.

A certain someone is out here spreading stories so he can writer another smut article about individuals who come forward with information. THIS is why witnesses or individuals who suspected a friend or relative STAY quiet. This is why NO one wants to volunteer information about Cooper... past or present!

No one wants to be involved and everyone wants to be involved - but, only if all of the answers make them happy or they can contrive their own story or direct or re-direct others about who Cooper was.

Can't handle many more days like today!

There was NO skyjacking on Nov. 24, 1971 and COOPER never existed! Likens to seeing spaceships and aliens.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote

No one wants to be involved and everyone wants to be involved - but, only if all of the answers make them happy or they can contrive their own story or direct or re-direct others about who Cooper was.

And this doesn't describe you Jo?;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Maybe you should tell Geoff Gray to have his publisher adjust the book. :S I've lived here since 1967, but I was born in California. If Gray's bit is wrong, you need to take it up with him and correct him on it.

I don't give a fuck where you were born and raised.

Stop with your cowardly false personal attacks Blevins.
You know Gray and I talked ... you know Gray
apologized to me and retractions are in the works -
that was already posted, on your account!

... or another abuse complaint will be filed!

Take your shit somewhere else - haven't you
damaged yourself enough, on this website's dime?

Jo wrote

And this doesn't describe you Jo?;)

No it doesn't. REMEMBER I was the first to feel so certain of this that I went public. NO other individual who confessed (supposedly) ever told his wife "I'm Dannn Coooper". NO other widow or family member of any suspect remembers a journey to the N.W.

This thread has BOASTED such exists - but NAME one. EVEN THE FBI cannot give you a name of a man who confessed to being DAN Cooper and with a background and record that would support anything that could suggest the man was Cooper.

Weber was familiar with the N.W. why the FBI had stayed mum on his background.

Weber had motive!

Weber fits the description.

Weber's where-abouts on Nov 24, 1971 - cannot be proven.

The XXXXXXX told me she knew he was Cooper....she died after returning from Eugene for a short stay and telling me she kept some momentos of Duane's. She like another who was part of Duane's past took the truths with them to their graves. She was 16 yrs old in 1971.

NOT one person out there has ever came forth with a story even close to what I have told nor that was told to me by Weber.

After I went public about Duane in 2000 - the wanna-be's waited until they thought it was over and then they swarmed upon the FBI. NOT one story ever told to the FBI hit home the way it did with WEBER. Weber has NOT been ruled out regardless of what some would have you believe. THE FBI could NEVER prove WEBER was not Cooper!

There is NO WAY this simple woman made up such a story and stuck with it for 18 yrs. These 17 yrs I have contacted and spoke to people and I have held my ground.

I am not crazy, delusional, off my rocker.

This thing does make one paranoid - and it would make anyone else who had fought the system for 18 yrs feel helpless.
I have never created anything about Weber and the FBI didn't find anything to warrant their asking me for a Lie-Detector test!
That should tell you they knew it would be passed it.

NOT one other suspect's background indicates they would conceive of doing this and those who would have - checked out. Also there had to be opportunity and motive. Weber had both of those.

The story of Cooper (Duane L. Weber) is unique within itself.
I never needed to make up anything about him - because all of the pieces fit together. I knew him MORE yrs than his mother did and the only person to be a constant companion for 17 yrs.

In other relationships Weber had they were business or on again off again flings. Some of the relationships were violent. He even went into a RAGE about one of the women from his past. There were only 2 time I was afraid of Weber. One was the night he was going to KILL her his ex-wife. #2 was when he started acting strange in 1990. This was in early 1990 and he he was able to re-activate his John Collins ID.

Those are the 2 times I saw him contort his face and throw things and rage and grab knives and make threats he was going to kill the bitch. He was raging! The last time was before he went on the machine - he was angry at the world and what was ahead of him - he did NOT threaten me.

One was provoked by acohol & threat to destroy his career. The second one when he started his battle with the machine by his side. It lasted only about 6 to 8wks. The things he did during those wks are the stange things I have told about. Not sure if I could tell all of it. This was in the first 3 months of 1990 - 5 yrs before the disease would finally win - only because he chose not to fight anymore.

He could have received a kidney transplant prior to 1990, but he CHOSE NOT to do so. He came back from Birmingham and told me about seeing children on the machines - and he could NOT take a kidney from a child. This was after we moved to Florida - he went for an evaluation because he was encouraged to do so before his 65th birthday.

377 - ALL of this is WHY Weber is NOT the run of the mill suspect and I have NOT tried to make one red cent off this. I could have done everything PLUS others have done, but chose NOT to do so - HOPING THE FBI would finally put all of it together. The code in a letter mailed 12 miles from where he and xx stayed with his sister after the skyjacking. He had a little accident! The code is his navy and army number - real easy.

No need to repeat all of this - because if you guys don't know it by now U NEVER WILL!

The story I tell of WEBER is first hand and second hand and personal accountings and records.
NOT one thing was ever created or mastered for the purpose of selling a story or a book. I lived with this man for many many yrs.
I knew him, but I didn't know him! Other are only writers who wrote about suspects - NOT their personal friend and spouse and some one they lived with for 17 yrs and NOT one of them confessed and said "I'm Dannn Cooper" NOT one! DUANE DID!

Meyer, did you and Bruce talk with this guy?

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/2008/mar/26/12341/

I believe I remember seeing him, because he was at the store when I dropped in to buy a snack, but I did not talk to him. I will remember to do so next time. Thanks.

MeyerLouie

No, we did not talk with Mr. Ford - at least I didn't. He wasn't at his Espresso shop if I remember correctly, which is across the street from the tavern, which we were in twice when we were cruising Amboy for the chute.

We did speak with the gal who was dishing out ice cream, if I remember. Air conditioning was out, too, if I recall. I even thought it was hot. Can only imagine what Meyer thought of it.....

BTW: What we did and who we spoke with is posted in my report that is up at the Mountain News. Select "DB Cooper stories" and scroll to about August 2012

Does anyone know how to parachute out of a DC-8 or a DC-9? Paul Cini reportedly was planning on exiting out of a DC-8. How would he do that? What size is the hatch? Does it have stairs?

Somebody else went out a DC-9. Are they different than a 727?

I'm wriitng about the copycats this week.

Thanks, all.

Does anyone know how to parachute out of a DC-8 or a DC-9? Paul Cini reportedly was planning on exiting out of a DC-8. How would he do that? What size is the hatch? Does it have stairs?

I'm wriitng about the copycats this week.

Thanks, all.

DC-9 looks very similar, yes they have aft stairs.....DC-8, don't know??

last link is about Paul Cini

http://randpeck.blogspot.com/2010/08/ubiquitous-dc-9.html

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/wbaiv/sets/72157623465685877/

http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/models/aircraft/Douglas-DC9.html

http://www.iam764.ca/upload/2009/Nov2009SnagSheet3.pdf
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

DC 9-21 exit. Plane was from Perris DZ in CA.

See attached. Stairs were removed to let 85 jumpers exit rapid fire through the opening. Jumps were at WFFC Rantoul Illinois 2006.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Witness Protection

;):ph34r: Where did that come from? It could explain a lot of things about the Cooper Hunt if only it was really true and not just a joke!

Almost 41 yrs and NO Cooper identified!

:)
On a final NOTE:

Today - March 27th is the day I married Weber in 1978

Tomorrow - March 28 is the day he died in Florida in 1995 after 5 yrs on a kidney machine.

May 25, 1996 was the day I learned that the name Dan Cooper was provided to the Airlines by D.B.Cooper and that D.B.Cooper was an error on the part of someone in the media.

It is difficult to sum up my feelings after all of these yrs, but I need to do it before someone else sums it up for me with false statements, theories and whatever DIRT they dig up.

Summaries and stories sprinkled predominately with their own personal flare, subjucations, theories, accusations, false information, distorted information and actual fiction needed to JUST SELL the story are the one that will be told over and over.

All the truths regarding Duane L. Weber, aka John C. Collins aka, Dan Cooper - may NEVER be known, but there is one thing for sure. NO NEED to look for D.B.Cooper - I had him all along!

:ph34r:;)

Individuals Known to a certain Journalist suddenly went POOF - he was working on the Plumbers and other things pertaining to the era. When this writer died the government pursued and collected not only files regarding a specific subject - but took OTHER files also.

I discussed this journalist before and it just got buried the MUCK over the yrs. Since there was a slight open door and feelings I needed to air - I thought I would restate Duane Claimed to have KNOWN this particular writer and he supposedly went to see him along with another man! WHY?

Did Weber make this up his knowing this writer?

Why did others who knew Weber as John Collins go POOF?

Why provide a commutation of sentence for JOHN COLLINS and NOT Duane L. Weber?

Why was JOHN COLLINS not ID'ed in the files as Duane Weber until I put the screws to the Jefferson file?

The files did NOT read Weber until one agent got involved and then records (such as I was able to obtain on the other Criminal files was obliterated). All that was provided was a computerized account that had been using - BK's express - WHITEWASHED?

I expect that is exactly how the story will be told when I have NO say in what is said or done. As long as I am alive I refuse to use the "strange" things others wanted to use in the telling of Weber. When I die - I have NO control and then someone will JUST have to live with the result.

This is exactly where other parties wanted to take the story about Weber and I stomped my foot down firmly...stating it will be the truth or NOT at all. All of the strange stories I told about Duane's statements and actions and friends are true - but, unless one can find these individuals there is NO proof!

I do TRUELY hope some of YOU appreciate that I drew the line. Had I not have drawn the line there would have been ALL kinds of things happening - this was ALL before Belvins and Porteous ever peeked around the corner with the KC story!

I explored everything - but chose NOT to take that avenue, Financially I probably should have let certain individuals have done exactly what they wanted to do yrs ago. Yrs before I ever set foot onto the DZ! I was hoping to find an innocent answers to Weber's life and the experiences he told me about!

Weber's history is convoluted and beyond the realms of the capabilities of the FBI.
Weber was

a strange man,
a secretive man,
a funny man,
an interesting man,
a scary man,
a man without a history,
a brave man,
a man with a voice,
a strong man,
a man who knew many,
a man who knew the Boeings,
a man who knew jumpers,
a man from many places
a man able to use his hands,
a man who mastered deceit,
a man NO ONE disliked,
a man slight of hand,
a man savy of communications,
a man others did NOT dislike,
a daredevil
an excon
a thief,
a burgular,
a man who was charitable
a man who loved
a many who cared
a man loyal to the US
a man who wanted to be the best
a man who always got caught

The list could go on and on, but the was a man who spent 1/2 of his adult life in the system!

Who WAS Duane L. Weber?
Obviously after 17 yrs of marriage I didn't know him.

Evidently he learned how NOT to get caught - STRANGE he held insurance licenses in multiple states?

Good Luck with the Cooper search. You will never find him because I had him all along!

[Good Luck with the Cooper search. You will never find him because I had him all along!

Yet, after 17 years, you have not provided one slice of evidence to indicate your guy was the guy. You may have had promising leads in the past, but you've been so secretive, so protective of your turf, everything is always on the Q-T -- seems like nothing ever gets off the ground, nothing ever comes of anything. You do research you're not really qualified to do, maybe that's why you have never made much progress. You use an old dial-up computer, when others have told you it'll only cost you $100 to get current with the technology. Others have offered to help you, but you put up so much resistance, they just go away.

Besides wanting to just torture yourself, what do you really want? You've spent 17 years obsessed with something, but you have pretty much come up empty-handed. I've gotta hand it to you, I would have given up long ago, you're one of the most persistent people I've ever known -- that's for sure. To have come up with so little after so long -- well, that takes a special person. You keep doing what you've always done, you keep getting what you always got.

MeyerLouie

[Good Luck with the Cooper search. You will never find him because I had him all along!

Yet, after 17 years, you have not provided one slice of evidence to indicate your guy was the guy. You may have had promising leads in the past, but you've been so secretive, so protective of your turf, everything is always on the Q-T -- seems like nothing ever gets off the ground, nothing ever comes of anything. You do research you're not really qualified to do, maybe that's why you have never made much progress. You use an old dial-up computer, when others have told you it'll only cost you $100 to get current with the technology. Others have offered to help you, but you put up so much resistance, they just go away.

Besides wanting to just torture yourself, what do you really want? You've spent 17 years obsessed with something, but you have pretty much come up empty-handed. I've gotta hand it to you, I would have given up long ago, you're one of the most persistent people I've ever known -- that's for sure. To have come up with so little after so long -- well, that takes a special person. You keep doing what you've always done, you keep getting what you always got.

MeyerLouie

Exactly what are U wanting me to publically reveal?

I can't give co-ordiates of the area because I don't know them - just the approx boundary lines.
If I could get to WA that would help with that.

The watches - I will make known only to the FBI. NO ONE ELSE other than the back-ups sent to an attorney and to someone else qualified - they could NOT be made public unless the FBI ID's them - I want to send pic to Florence and Tina - but that is the responsibility of the FBI and not for me to intrude on their lives.

What ELSE are you wanting me to make public - OH! MOUSE?
That again will only be sent with the pics of the watches.

I have already told U a man U need to talk to and he is NOT going to talk to JUST anyone.

The Spokane Record - that is there just for the asking and going to the archives.

The connections to Derry - U have that infromation - have U not contacted him?

I can't make DEAD people TALK. THey were willing to TALK until the FBI scared the SHIT out of them - now they are both dead.

As for Tommy - they ignored that one! Now his is either relocated or deceased.

The Richard Paperlegs connection they IGNORED until he was deceased.

The 1962 - 1968 - Jefferson that was conveniently taken care of except the FBI did NOT know I had communications with one of the Jefferson employees who stated differently before the back records where destroyed.
She can be identified by her email address which was a gov. address at the prison...unless that has been swept under the carpet also.

TELL me what else do you need.

Blevins stated:
Maybe your case for Weber being Cooper has some merit. But there's a problem here. It has no organization.

Jo States:

This has been a problem, but to find someone who KNOWS the case and knows the myths created and the truths told - impossible! NO one could put the story about Cooper-Weber in an orderly fashion. Someone from my area - it would take yrs of reading for them to cipher thur all of the mistruths and things said about Cooper that are not true. The media created allusions and falsehoods regarding Cooper...Even the FBI is unable to do this - money and man power are in the way and now the lost of witnesses and 41 yrs has expired.

The media and the FBI was the one ALL over the place.

Over the last 17 yrs I have presented pics and information and even I can't remember it all. I hope the FBI is doing what I was told "a team" is working on the Cooper case. What was meant by that I do not know. Perhaps they meant the Cooper Sleuths we all know - but, their own information is all over the place. Too, many theories and little facts known to them.

This thread has been my way to hopefully being heard and hope some of the things someone more astute than myself has been able to cipher thru them and put it infront of the FBI.

There is NO orderly way I could ever commuticate the things I have told and tried to tell in this thread and in other places. I thought the important things I had sent to the FBI, but I never knew if ANYONE even read them or if they were even received. I expect the mouthpiece just deleted them and the agent of record never saw them.

I still believe anything I ever sent to the FBI went to a delete file. WHY I tell most of what I know in this thread, so someday maybe someone will finally GET IT!

Over the yrs those who could have helped have passed away - so there is NO one to talk to and those that are still alive where children in the 60's and 70's who remembered very little.

One young man became a troubled adult & I could not continue to pic his brain. The damage I was creating on top of the damage already done by people who should have loved him and molded him - was wrong and I had to ask myself - what would I do if he had been my child. Hopefully he has worked thru his problems and has been able to put the past out of site and out of mind. He was a young man I would have been proud to call my SON.,. and I still look at the picture he sent me of his wife and wonderful family and wish they were my own son.

The decision was made - LET GO!
It was hard letting go & I often wonder what has happened to him & his family. He found ME thru this forum many yrs ago. I will never forget the first time we talked - rather he talked.
I hardly said anything to him - I just let him spill his guts and his heart out to me. Later I would push him too hard for memories, but it was too much stress for him.

This was the source of the "tie story" and the place from which it was taken and from whom it was taken. I was able to actually verify the story thru another member of the family - just a story told many times thru the yrs after Duane was no longer a part of the family.

The FBI has pictures of Weber - if the MOUTHPIECE or the FILTERS ever gave them to the agent of record.

Short review - impossible for me or anyone exposed to the multiple stories and falsehoods injected by so many.

One cannot organize a 73 yr old brain - all I can do to stay functional and why I have let go of some much lately. Perhaps some of you have noted my posts are more to the point and pretty damn specific. I do NOT worry about whose feelings I hurt and just say what has to be said.

The list was just a rambling of memories and things others have noted about WEBER.

1. He was UNPREDICTABLE
2. No one ever knew what to expect from Weber.
3. He was a loving caring person, but within him was this monster and a person I saw only twice.
4. He could even be child-like at times and often was.
5. When he was sad - one would never know it - I did not see this even in the end.
6. He never felt sorry for himself.
7. He accepted his life.

How did the man with the past I have learned about become the man he did? How did he manage to keep the prison records secret all of those yrs.

If a man could keep those secrets in a 17 yr marriage - what other secrets did he keep?

What was within this man that made him do the things he did and who was this man I spent 17 yrs with? I still don't know & I may never know.

I do KNOW he was involved in the skyjacking and per his own words "I'm Dannn Coooper". I do have a feeling he was NOT alone and if the things he said are true he was NOT alone. Remember he told me his life's story in 3rd person.

Twice in WA he mentioned something that could indicate anothers involvement....

One place commented "That's were Cooper walked out of the wood" - and quickly recovered with "maybe I was the man on the ground". I only had a vague memory of Cooper - as the jump was in 1971 and the yr was 1979, so I had NOT completely eradicated my data base of Cooper. It meant NOTHING to me.

I would not give it anymore thought until the money showed up - but, I NEVER got to read the article & MY mind did NOT go back to his statement in WA.
He made SURE I didn't see a TV program & then he left the area & only came back for my daughter's graduation.

When he was sure I had not connected the money find with his statement or the trip - he made arrangements for us to be with him in AL.

GOD - How NAIVE I was!

Cooper would NOT be mentioned again until 1995 when he said "I'm Dan Cooper!" At that time any memory I had of the situation was just not there and I never associated D. B. Cooper until 1 yr and 2 months later.

Those who live in the N.W. would immediately have made the connection - but remember that is why he came back to the South. Nothing in the papers every annniversary - he was safe here in the south. No one connected this insurance salesman with Cooper or someone being a jumper. He was very figgety when Tommy Gunn shouted out JOHN in the BELL AIRE Mall in Mobile Al in 1981.

The FBI I do NOT believe even interviewed this TOMMY GUNN and I would like to know WHY since the man basically threatened me when I contacted him about what Duane told me.

I contacted Tommy during those first few months after I found out who Dan Cooper was. How can I ever forget what the man said to me and WHY did the FBI not at least tell me what they knew about his man and how he knew Duane as John. The man lived a little over 1 hr from me. If he was dangerous was the FBI not putting me in jeopardy by NOT letting me know something about this man.

Remember I had a strange auto accident in 2000 right after I went public. Today it would be a staged accident - in 2000 they were not known in this laid back area.

Oh WELL, such is life. I still live with those injuries - only 3 inches saved my life - 12 broken bones.
I was told if I had NOT moved forward those 3 inches If had I survived I would have wished I hadn't. I do have an eye that is droopy from the accident, but I can't do anything about it - might cause even more problems so I just tape the sucker up with I get tired.

Almost for got the other time he mention a person in the area was when He told me he used to know a man who lived at a specific place. This man WAS a jumper! I now know the name of the man - but for some reason NO one - NOT even the FBI or Mr. H was interested in the name of this man. I only in the last few months learned the name of the man - and things that occured after I went public in 2000. The man tried to get amnesty of something like that - but the thing is NO ONE knew what he had to tell the FBI about Cooper.

YOU guys knew I kept saying a name - sound alikes. Well, when I was told this man's name I freaked. Someone posted or sent me an obituary on this man in the last few yrs in this thread, but I can't find it just like I can't find a picture of 2 Boeing employees sitting on a couch.

The man's first name didn't mean anything to me until the name came back at me a few months ago - a person who actually spoke to me on the phone pronouced the name and told me the name most called him instead of the odd sounding first name he had. THIS IS WHEN I freaked, but did not let the caller know something had clicked for me.

I still think it was Georger who posted that obit, but I can't find it. NOR the picture of 2 Boeing employees sitting on a couch.
Now both of these things are important. Himmelsbach was even involved in the man whose obit was reported in this thread, but did NOT know that until a few months ago.

SEE LOTS happens U guys are NOT informed of - do they mean anything - probably not to any of you other than the ones who made the posts & myself. ONLY one person figured out who I was talking about - and sent me a PM or email or made a post with an obituary. Just seeing the name did NOT grab me, but then a few yrs later the name being SPOKE to me and the sound of the name a name most people called him - it hit me hard.

The big article on me in WA was in 2001. THis person tried after that to make his story known, but without telling it specifically. THose who did NOT really know his story (he was as secretive as Duane) then tried to make something else out of what his secret was....he died I believe in 2004. WHY could the FBI not have let this man tell his story without retailation I do not know.
What was his involvement? Was it after the fact or from the onset and if so which one actually jumped? Well, because Weber was NOT known in the area - and the nightmare and the confession - he was the jumper.

Was the other person contacted afterwards - and not part of a plan. Someone Duane knew and Duane was in trouble - someone he knew he could trust? What connected these two men? How were these 2 men connected?

The truth died with the 2 of them.
When the article ran in WA in 2001 Margie got lots of calls. She did tell me vaguely about a few of them and some she gave me a little information on. I wish she had kept all of the contacts she received on the story - but even I would not have known what was relevent or not.

Jo wrote

Remember I had a strange auto accident in 2000 right after I went public. Today it would be a staged accident - in 2000 they were not known in this laid back area.

As I recall Jo you were found at fault. Am I remembering correctly?
Staged? By who? For what purpose?

Who was the other driver? Just exactly how did that person "stage" the collision?

You imbue everything with speculative Norjack relevance. This accident is a prime example.

I sure agree with Meyer about your tenacity. It is quite amazing.

Feb 7, 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #21992 of 41882 (1212 views)

Jo wrote:
If I could believe Mafia was involved it would explain the accident I had in 2000 (an accident that I later believed to have been staged). Had I not have have been a cautious driver and have hesitated I would have died and if I had survived I was told I would have wished I wasn't alive. 4 inches saved my life, but left me with injuries I suffer from today - but the accident was made to look like I caused it.

Jo,

This borders on paranoia. If someone wanted you dead there are far more reliable and less traceable means to accomplish it. There have been staged accidents, but they are insurance scams, not hits. You may have been the victim of such a scam. There was a ring busted in LA in the 80s that did this numerous times using several cars to force an innocent driver into colliding with one of the scammers' cars. A sharp Highway Patrol officer figured it out.

Were you listed as being at fault in the police report?

Which is more likely:

1. Jo was actually at fault.

2. The accident was staged to make it appear that Jo was at fault?

3. Jo wasn't at fault but it appeared that she was with no staging involved?

Why not scan the police report, post it here and after doing that show us where it is in error? If it was actually staged my money is on insurance scam not a botched mafia hit.

Jo responds:

I no longer have the report and I took the blame - as I had never had an accident before...I just accepted it, but was NOT parnoid about it. Just something that should NOT have happened when it did and how it did.

Reading Nuttall's book was reason for me to revisit my feelings about the accident... but I do not and did not dwell on it. I will admit to having a FLASH Back after reading Nuttall's book.

The injuries from that accident still plague me and will for the rest of my life. Just as the injuries from the co-pilots accident will plague him.

"Had I not have have been a cautious driver and have hesitated I would have died "

Jo goes on to explain:
Number ONE I was NOT hit from the back. Number TWO I was at a full stop. WHY go on and on?
You are what you are - and this is getting RIDICULOUS. Also it was not a Bronco. It did have a thing on the front of it that hunters use. That is the only thing you got right.

how would you be a "cautious driver" while stopped and then get blamed for the accident????
one would think she was stopped were she wasn't supposed to be?

This would hardly be a way to silence someone.....

Tenacity? Others would call it something else -

The longer the explanation: the more suspect!

But the internet is a bottomless hole of shadows and
dust. Some (we know who they are!) even claim
physics is suspended.

Yawn. :(

Georger wrote

physics is suspended.

Let me know when I can use a gravity shield instead of a parachute. ;)

Georger wrote

physics is suspended.

Let me know when I can use a gravity shield instead of a parachute. ;)

well then, you wouldn't have the thrill (terror) of
acceleration and free fall at a terminal v. ... ?

Infants have a basic instinct about 'falling'. Its
pre-programmed in neurology (cortex~medulla).
Skydivers and others learn to control that basic
instinct by transference to other deep instincts.

Cooper?

well then, you wouldn't have the thrill (terror) of
acceleration and free fall at a terminal v. ... ?

I'll ask Snowmman to build a shield modulator. Dial up any gravity you want from zero to full force.

He might use his for extreme ice climbing and perhaps for lifting HF beam antennas to great heights without the need for a tower.

Georger, what would you use yours for?

Jo,

You promised us you would blow things wide open with a blockbuster public disclosure if the FBI failed to act on info you supplied them.

Is it another broken tease-promise or are you going to deliver?

Jo wrote

As I recall Jo you were found at fault. Am I remembering correctly?
Staged? By who? For what purpose?

Who was the other driver? Just exactly how did that person "stage" the collision?

You imbue everything with speculative Norjack relevance. This accident is a prime example.

U guys take everything out of context. I only noted that the accident happened at a convenient or inconvenient time. Staged - before it was known what individuals did to collect auto insurance. I do NOT remember the proper name for this illegal thing - but, it actually started in FLA. They cause an unavoidable accident - to make it appear the other person is at fault and collect their booty and move on.

Why the insurance rates are so high in FL. It was an insurance scam. It was not until yrs later this was publicized and I believed it was staged at the time, but the law was on their side. They time the hit and the location of the hit - so it looks like the innocent party caused the accident.

See what I mean - I can't say anything here any more without some CREEP making it the worst case senarior.

Greetings All,

I've had two converstaions this week with a copycat, Robb Dolin Heady. The interview is posted at the Mountain News:

http://themountainnewswa.net/2013/03/28/the-hunt-for-db-cooper-an-interview-with-a-so-called-cooper-copycat-skyjacker-robb-dolin-heady/

Thanks to Snowmman for helping set it up.

I'm trying to talk wiith Martin McNally as well. He got out of prison in 2010.