JumpCrazy

How many jumps do you have?

To date I have made 261 jumps and my skybirthday is July 14th, 2002 (the day of my tandem). I hope to do at least another 39 jumps in the next five weeks to give me 300 for my first year (will Mother Nature cooperate). But if I don't get there, it's no big deal. I have jumped more than the average person, but there are people who have jumped more than me. PDS (Pimp Daddy Sky) was on a torrid pace before he stopped posting here (so who know what that dude's been up to) and I noticed the other day there's a jumper (I can't remember who) who's done 400+ jumps in a similar time frame to mine. :o

God I love this sport. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Started in October of 2002 and I have 430 jumps.

You're probably the guy I was thinking of. Man that's awesome. ;) I'd have more if Mother Nature cooperated but I still must consider myself lucky that I've done what I've done.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

280 since May 2002 (not counting military static line)

i'd have more but i moved away from Eloy up to WA..however the summer is looking grand for 2-3 jumps per afternoon wed-fri and as many as i can make over the weekends..

I started jumping in 1994 but only have 366 jumps. Not a good ratio... but I have had some slow years

I have you beat.... I have 502 and started in 1975......talk about some slow years.....

I just started again this March after not jumping since Late 1981....

I have 52 since I started again.

Amazon

About 1900 since '87. Took off 5 years from the sport while in the Navy or we could double that.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Started in October of 2002 and I have 430 jumps.

You're probably the guy I was thinking of. Man that's awesome. ;) I'd have more if Mother Nature cooperated but I still must consider myself lucky that I've done what I've done.

Luckily, I live on the DZ and work there... so you know how that goes... I also started when I was 18 and I have a full time job and am still in college...

I know I dont suck... :)

Matt