JumpCrazy

How many jumps do you have?

I wish I had BIG $$$ to move thru quickly and jump a lot...

Well if I don't get my mind off of skydiving and concentrate more on work, I may lose my well paying computer job and my ability to jump numerous times every weekend. Of course I find myself in a catch-22 situation. I can't stop thinking about skydiving, but I can't think about skydiving. :S

STILL ON STUDENT-STATUS: 9 JUMPS SO FAR!

Don't sell yourself short. You've done something nine times more than the majority of the world's population will ever do. You are a skydiver. You just may not know it. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Where's the 301-500 crowd? Or better, shouldn't they be lumped in with one of their neighbors?

An article in Parachutist a few months ago stated that about half of all current USPA members have less than 250 jumps. Not sure if that stat impacts the bell curve above, but it surely means that people come and go in this sport.

. . =(_8^(1)

April 16, 1983 - 20 years! (wow, am I that old?) 4900 jumps.
I'm currently on hiatis (grounded) while I prepare to have my 2nd baby in 2 years.
So big party at Eloy in November - "Lori's finally done having babies" Party and we'll do a 20th anniversary then as well!
:P

I'm creeping towards 500. I'm at 480 something...

I did my first jump in September '98. Did a whopping 170 jumps in my first three years in the sport! :S (8 months between jumps 15 and 16, busted ankle later on in '00, that kind of crap)

So I have a sucky years in sport/ jump # average.

Hopefully now that I'm making more dough I can jump a lot this year though!

did a tandem november of 2002, then took a class in march of 2003. if i had the money i would have a lot more than just 13 jumps. i can't wait to get off of student status!!!!!