Kinaa

Eating.

peanut butter sandwhich, fruit, juice, water. Some people eat burgers, hotdogs, etc, I dont see how they do it!!! :S

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

I'm at a smallish DZ that sells its own freshly-made assortment of burgers, salad rolls and such items.
I'm a relative newbie there but I suspect that many members would buy whatever they are selling on any given day both to satisfy an appetite and support the DZ business;
to be able to sustain the services offered as a feature for attracting new members.

Ideally, lots and lots of water and a GoFast or two to drink. To eat, a light lunch (tuna or turkey sandwich, etc) and munchies (fruit, protein bars, etc) throughout the day.

Usually it's more like a burger and fries for lunch, a few GoFasts and three or four diet Cokes though.

Lots and lots of water, Slim-fast for lunch, power bar for a snack. I'm never that hungry when I'm jumping but man, by the end of the jump day I'm starving!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

1. Awake to the smell of jet fuel, manifest on for first load of the day.

2. Order huge bacon and egg sandwich, tell cook which load.

3. Exit plane, plummet, Feel the Summer Breeze.

4. Land. Walk over to food hut. Eat piping-hot sandwich. Remember to drink lots of water.

5. Go to step 2.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

1. Awake to the smell of jet fuel, manifest on for first load of the day.

2. Order huge bacon and egg sandwich, tell cook which load.

3. Exit plane, plummet, Feel the Summer Breeze.

4. Land. Walk over to food hut. Eat piping-hot sandwich. Remember to drink lots of water.

5. Go to step 2.

2.a FART

Yeah, they feed us a little too well at SDC! :)
But even with such an awesome cafe right there, I don't always take the time to eat during the day when I'm jumping. (And if this is a complaint, the Ali Bear Cafe tends to serve HUGE portions of everything, and since it is all freshly made it takes a little time.)

I try to remember to keep fruit and granola bars or energy bars with me, plus plenty of water and/ or gatorade.

Usually I'll make two sandwiches in the morning to take out to the DZ with me. I cut them in half so if I don't feel like eating the whole thing at once, I can come back to it. Which I do. Some days I'll eat both sandwiches, other days I give it to some poor hungry skydiver. Fruits and vegetables are a must. I stay away from the sodas and drink lots of water. I find if I snack just a little through out the day, I feel better at the end of jumping, and the fist beer isn't going into an empty stomach.
While doing the JFTC events in 99 and last year, they feed us such a heavy lunch, I would fall asleep on the plane after eating.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

in the morning... coffee, then a little more coffee... followed up by more...

then a taste of 100 low lead and/or jet A as I preflight.

fly/jump all day... begging for water, interupted by a taste of that nutricious nicotine...

then as the sun sets, chug a big water and begin the real nutrients: a cold beer... followed by the most important nutrient....sleep...
then start it all over again

who eats at the dz.... sorry, they don't let me do that. I follow instructions well according to Mrs. Johnson, my first grade teacher...

Chris

Usually at my home DZ we have a cook out, with hot dogs, brats, and burgers. Other than that, I mainly have coke

We sure do have a lot of cookouts, but lately we've actually been having to do it for ourselves!!!!! How dare she!! :P:P:P
=========Shaun ==========

Water, and sometimes someone makes a Subway run ... I avoid the McDonalds stuff that some people eat, though. Sometimes a couple of the student (as in college of university) skydivers will spend time in the kitchen at the DZ, making and selling various sandwichs and salads...