2 2
yobnoc

Impeach the MotherF%@KER!

4 minutes ago, yoink said:

It's not going to pass the Senate.

And I still wouldn't be surprised if he wins a second term.

The republicans at the hearings aren't even trying to disprove anything. The entire party is completely Anti-American. Unfuckingbelievable.

12 minutes ago, normiss said:

The republicans at the hearings aren't even trying to disprove anything. The entire party is completely Anti-American. Unfuckingbelievable.

It should be criminal. But it isn't. And I suspect most Republican voters don't care.

WE'RE WINNING! FUCK YOU.

Maybe what you and I think is 'American', isn't.

16 minutes ago, normiss said:

The republicans at the hearings aren't even trying to disprove anything.

They just change their talking points.

"There was NO QUID PRO QUO!"

"Sure there was quid pro quo, but it's not illegal."

"This is all a waste of time.  Why not investigate Biden's son instead?"

1 hour ago, kallend said:

From Politico 15 minutes ago:

“Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’” Sondland — a close Trump ally and longtime GOP donor — said in his opening remarks to the House Intelligence Committee. “The answer is yes.”

And we all knew this was inevitable:

Trump, Oct 8:  Sondland is "a really good man and great American.”

Trump today: Sondland "is not a man I know well.” 

5 hours ago, kallend said:

From Politico 15 minutes ago:

President Donald Trump’s top Europe envoy Gordon Sondland told House impeachment investigators Wednesday that Trump conditioned a valuable White House meeting for Ukraine's new president on his willingness to launch investigations into Trump’s Democratic adversaries, including former Vice President Joe Biden.

“Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’” Sondland — a close Trump ally and longtime GOP donor — said in his opening remarks to the House Intelligence Committee. “The answer is yes.”

Hi John,

And of course Trump is now saying: 

“I don't know him very well. I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well,” the president told reporters at the White House.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/20/gordon-sondland-impeachment-testimony-071708

Seems as though The Donald does not really know anyone.  'Who's Melania?'  :)

Maybe he should be removed from office via the 25th amendment?  That old senility stuff.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  Sorry, Bill.  I posted before reading thru the entire thread.

Edited by JerryBaumchen

15 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

And of course Trump is now saying: 

“I don't know him very well. I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well,” the president told reporters at the White House.

It's incredible that this ISN'T a satire piece.

"Flick?  Flick who?"

image.jpeg.e90d38387a23e3c4d77741a2a2f1b47d.jpeg

Buddy...you put him up to this...

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

From your twiiter link:

Q injects new information into consciousness specific to the Plan. MJ12 interacts with consciousness to ensure success of the Plan.

Are you catching on?

Consciousness is being raised.

The Great Awakening

WWG1WGA

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Stop listening to the fake news narrative.

All those stations are owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group. They have "must run segments". One of those is that they have to run Boris Ephshteyn commentary 9 times per week. Boris is a big Trump supporter and Sinclair Broadcasting is definitely used to push conservative messaging in a coordinated fashion.

Good to see you recognizing it as fake news narrative and coordinated talking points. I have a sense though that you didn't quite know the company or the message and will soon agree with what Sinclair is doing....

Edited by SkyDekker
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Stop listening to the fake news narrative.

Looks like someone already picked up on this above.  What do you think, Ron?

1 hour ago, DJL said:

Looks like someone already picked up on this above.  What do you think, Ron?

Ron doesn't think. Everything he spouts is another type of revealed truth. He is convinced that only those predisposed to accept these prepackaged wisdoms, and without question, could ever understand the meanings. My guess is that on some level he feels genuinely sorry for us. So he does the right thing and soldiers on trying his best to save us from ourselves.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron doesn't think. Everything he spouts is another type of revealed truth. He is convinced that only those predisposed to accept these prepackaged wisdoms, and without question, could ever understand the meanings. My guess is that on some level he feels genuinely sorry for us. So he does the right thing and soldiers on trying his best to save us from ourselves.

The "great awakening" is drowning in ignorance and refusal of factual information.

Russia IS winning. How American!