2 2
billvon

baskets of deplorables

(edited)
4 hours ago, kallend said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/02/us/face-masks-stillwater-oklahoma-trnd/index.html

Oklahoma city ends face-mask rule for shoppers after store employees threatened with violence.

Sounds perfectly logical. Science driving public safety and not guns/ trump mob rule. MAGA

White supremacists seek to stoke the fear and disruption caused by the pandemic to push their agenda and to recruit.

MAGA, trump

Edited by Phil1111

On 4/13/2020 at 6:34 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

Not 100% sure where to put this, but here isn't too bad of a place.

A doctor who is the medical director of a nursing home has decided to try giving hydroxychloroquine to some of the residents. 

As an 'observational study'.

Without telling some of them or their families (many suffer from dementia).

The fact that this doctor is the former vice-chair of the Texas Republican party and used his political connections to get the drug from the Lt Governor (the same fella who said that 'grandma would be willing to die to get the economy going) only makes it more disgusting.

When it's done, he's going to 'submit his findings in some kind of report'.

Wow. Unscientific, unauthorized tests on unknowing subjects, using a drug because the Mango Mussolini likes it.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/republican-doctor-trump-unproven-medicine-elderly-coronavirus-patients-982337/?fbclid=IwAR0Uo-WilLyHel93vIo3epsUjm35lPakvLWtbMoDspqKMtUK9iKzycto8OA

How do you know it was because of Trump?  I saw many articles on various platforms.  Are you a real person or an anti-Trump bot?

On 5/3/2020 at 6:05 AM, Phil1111 said:

Sounds perfectly logical. Science driving public safety and not guns/ trump mob rule. MAGA

White supremacists seek to stoke the fear and disruption caused by the pandemic to push their agenda and to recruit.

Vanilla ISIS threatens cops and governments with weapons - and the right cheers them on.

3 hours ago, airdvr said:

How do you know it was because of Trump?  I saw many articles on various platforms.  Are you a real person or an anti-Trump bot?

I don't. 

But the fact that he is high up in the R party in Texas, and used his connections to get the drug is suggestive.

The fact that it was purely experimental, and had mixed results in very limited testing should mean that 'just for the hell of it' tests by doctors that run sketchy nursing homes is really, really stupid.

I'm real. 

I'm just sick and tired of the fools that don't see how dangerous and stupid Trump is. 

How destructive his behaviors are.

How much damage he's doing to the institutions that make a difference (State Dept, Intel services, judiciary) in the country and around the world.

21 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Just to let you know that POTUS has not forgotten us. Check out this recent Q drop from POTUS himself.

Right. You can tell it's really from Trump because it has Trump's face on it. That's proof that is.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Just to let you know that POTUS has not forgotten us. Check out this recent Q drop from POTUS himself.

How this movie ends - 

100K dying from the Trump virus while he golfs?
Unemployment in the double digits?
Biggest recession since GWB?

And to think people want a sequel . . .

2 minutes ago, billvon said:

How this movie ends - 

100K dying from the Trump virus while he golfs?
Unemployment in the double digits?
Biggest recession since GWB?

And to think people want a sequel . . .

From the new data over the last couple of days, and the opening up on business, I'm wondering if we should hope for that number only to be 100k.

41 minutes ago, normiss said:

From the new data over the last couple of days, and the opening up on business, I'm wondering if we should hope for that number only to be 100k.

Confirmed deaths are at 70,000 today. There is no question 100k will be exceeded.

37 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Confirmed deaths are at 70,000 today. There is no question 100k will be exceeded.

Given the song playing today at Trump's rally in AZ "Live and Let Die", it almost seems intentional at times.

Just now, DJL said:

And what is it about this image that let's you know that Trump created and posted it?

'Cuz that's what he wants to believe.

Haven't you figured that out about him yet?
What he wants to believe is true.
What he doesn't want to believe is false.

23 minutes ago, DJL said:

And what is it about this image that let's you know that Trump created and posted it?

I did not say that he created the meme. Q frequently reposts someone's creativity. This particular drop was approved by POTUS.

It just made me smile.

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I did not say that he created the meme. Q frequently reposts someone's creativity. This particular drop was approved by POTUS.

It just made me smile.

How do you know that POTUS approved it?