2 2
billvon

baskets of deplorables

18 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Just to let you know that POTUS has not forgotten us. Check out this recent Q drop from POTUS himself.

27 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I did not say that he created the meme. Q frequently reposts someone's creativity. This particular drop was approved by POTUS.

It just made me smile.

Well, when you wrote 'from POTUS himself', that would imply he either created it or reposted it.

Now you backpedal to 'approved' it. 

Please give one shred of evidence that the Mango Mussolini had anything to do with this.

After all, he was 'too busy' to do a decent job prepping for the pandemic. I find it rather ludicrous that he would have time to indulge in his "Q" duties. 
You know, exposing the 'Deep State', forming tribunals on Gitmo, arresting HRC, all that shit that you keep thinking is going to happen.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Quite telling how you associated that sentence with white supremacists.

Where have you been?  That is who Bill was referring to practically every time he's used that meme.

I mean FFS dude, do a search for "very fine people."

Edited by Coreece

1 minute ago, Coreece said:

Dude, where have you been?  That is who Bill was referring to practically every time he's used that meme.

I will take that as yes, you do want to argue that is what Trump refers to when he uses that term.

Just now, SkyDekker said:

Dude, where have you been?  That is who Bill was referring to practically every time he's used that meme.

I will take that as yes, you do want to argue that is what Trump refers to when he uses that term.

No that's where it came from.  wtf is your problem?:p

Just now, billvon said:

And Coreece plays the race card!  Let us know how it goes.

Every time you have used that phrase you were referring to Trump's "very fine" white supremacists.

The people who killed the security guard in that article were not white supremacists, which is what you were going for.

I'm guessing you didn't even read the article.

Just now, Coreece said:

Every time you have used that phrase you were referring to Trump's "very fine" white supremacists

I was referring to his tendency to call any scumbag "very fine."  This guy certainly qualifies.

Why not race-bait in another thread?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, billvon said:
6 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Every time you have used that phrase you were referring to Trump's "very fine" white supremacists

I was referring to his tendency to call any scumbag "very fine."

You've have only used that term in reference to white supremacists.

It's ok, I know you're a busy guy and don't have time to fact check between gish gallops.

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

Why not race-bait in another thread?

Clarifying that the suspects in an article weren't white supremacists as you suggested is not race-baiting.

Edited by Coreece

3 hours ago, Coreece said:

Incorrect, as usual.  I've used that term any time Trump compliments scumbags, including North Koreans and Russians.  (Hint - North Koreans are not white, despite any biases you may have.)

Clarifying that the suspects in an article weren't white supremacists as you suggested is not race-baiting.

You couldn't wait to post a picture of black people to race-bait.  Now you are upset that it didn't work.  C'est la vie.

Again, perhaps try in another thread.

37 minutes ago, billvon said:
4 hours ago, Coreece said:

Incorrect, as usual.  I've used that term any time Trump compliments scumbags, including North Koreans and Russians. 

Where?

"the anti-minority hate from white nationalists, whom Trump referred to as "very fine people
He calls murderous Nazis "very fine people."

"Also consider most Jews don't even like Trump's "very fine people!"  How . . . disloyal of them."

"We have white nationalists - who Trump calls "very fine people"

"She became a conservative overnight once she realized that Nazis and white supremacists are actually very fine people."

"If Clinton had been elected, how could the Nazis, white supremacists and far-right terrorists have any hope at all of being named "very fine people?"

"One of Trump's "very fine people" expresses herself:  Nazi graffiti found at Oklahoma City Democratic Party"

"Trump has referred to neo-Nazis and white nationalists, including a white nationalist that murdered a protester, as "some very fine people."

"Trump has even called white supremacists "some very fine people."

"The days of the KKK are almost behind us. Trump gave them one last gasp (with his "both sides" and "very fine people" comments)

And even if there is some obscure reference to Russians or NK, (which I highly doubt) you've referred to white supremacists so obsessively that it's perfectly reasonable to conclude that's what you were talking about.  Anyone familiar with your posting history on the subject that skipped reading the article (just as you did, apparently) would've likely came to that same conclusion.

Much of the push back on social distancing is coming from people that many here perceive as gun toting right wing trump supporting extremists, and the TDS epidemic is bad enough already without suggesting that they're also out there killing black security guards that enforce those social distancing measures.

But nice try, tho!

Much of the push back on social distancing is coming from people that many here perceive as gun toting right wing trump supporting extremists, and the TDS epidemic is bad enough already without suggesting that they're also out there killing black security guards that enforce those social distancing measures.

True, but they are out there walking around with Abeit Macht Frei and Heil Pritzker signs.

19 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Meh, it's just a Democratic Hoax.

And even if it was real, it's no worse than the flu.

And even if it was worse than the flu, hydroxychloroquine could cure it.

Trump probably doesn't know who this guy is anyway.

Just the guy that changes his diaper and makes choo choo noises while feeding him hamberders.

1 hour ago, normiss said:

Trump probably doesn't know who this guy is anyway.

Just the guy that changes his diaper and makes choo choo noises while feeding him hamberders.

Thats funny but trump was right once before. Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him  Not only that but they are very loyal to him. Regardless of how often he screws them over, No matter how many of them he kills.

36 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

That's pretty much exactly what he said.

Kate Andersen Brower wrote a book called "The Residence" which is a well-researched book on what goes on in the White House resident.  She talked about what the White House valets do:

=========================

She described the valets as 'very elite and they serve the president only.'

These enlisted service men - who wear dark suits instead of military uniforms - would bring Trump one of his beloved diet cokes and take care of his wardrobe, making sure his suits are pressed and shoes are shined. They also will travel with him and bring a go bag that contains all the necessary items for a trip, such as favorite snacks. Trump's bag would likely include hand sanitizer given his preference for using it. 

Brower's 2016 book outlines a valet's duties: 'The task of tending to the president's more personal needs is handled by valets, who are always close at hand. There are typically two valets who work in shifts. They are military personnel who take care of the president's clothes, run errands, shine shoes, and work with the housekeepers. For example, if the president's shoes need to be resoled, a valet alerts a member of the Housekeeping Shop. When the president goes to the Oval Office in the morning, a valet stands close by in case he needs anything, including a cup of coffee, breakfast, or just a cough drop. When the president travels, a valet packs for him and often rides in a backup vehicle in the motorcade, carrying a spare shirt or tie in case the commander in chief spills something and needs a quick change of clothes.' 

========================

The first thing to note is that I can't imagine having someone on call to bring me anything I wanted - and not even know the guy.  You'd have to be an enormous dick to demand things of someone and never look at them when they deliver them.

The second thing is that Trump is saying he had no close personal contact with him.  This is the guy who gets him his diet Cokes and fries.