2 2
billvon

Russiagate

RonD1120

******This just in, the five things learned this week.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/26/5-things-learned-russia-investigation-week/

The first sentence:
"In the last few months, we’ve discovered that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee funded a “dossier,” using sources connected to the Kremlin"

Come on Ron. Even you don't believe that!!

Taking into account what she and Obama did with Behghazi to get him reelected, of course I do.

Hell! Clinton funding the dossier has been proven at this point.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

And as of yet there is no evidence been produced the chose Trump colluded with Russia.

There's plenty of evidence that they really, really wanted to collude with Russia, evidence that they lied again and again and again about their attempts to collude with Russia, and their own claims that they were really disappointed when one meeting in which they had hoped to collude with Russia didn't turn out that way.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***And as of yet there is no evidence been produced the chose Trump colluded with Russia.

There's plenty of evidence that they really, really wanted to collude with Russia, evidence that they lied again and again and again about their attempts to collude with Russia, and their own claims that they were really disappointed when one meeting in which they had hoped to collude with Russia didn't turn out that way.

You sure are a dreamer.

Every time somebody is asked have they seen any evidence they all say no. Including members of Democratic Senate and House intelligence committees and other committees that are doing the investigation. You're living in a fantasy world. Which is nothing new...
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

The most amazing part about you is that no matter how outrageous the lies that you post are, I know in my heart that you believe them. Your capacity for willful blindness is hard to accept. But over my time here I've come to understand that it is real.

It is the same with you and the others. It is the process we go through to chose a side.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I agree and furthermore, I believe we should wait to evaluate President Trump's term in office in 2020.

You led by example during the Obama administration, right?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Your ticket for speeding is coming in the mail someone told us you intended to speed.

Try this one day. Go to the White House with a rifle and try to shoot the President. Miss. Then when you are arrested, say "is the president dead? No? Then I did nothing wrong."

Or try this. Get in your airplane drunk, start the engine and run through the checklist. Then when a ramp security guard notices the odor of liquor and makes you shut down the airplane and get out, say "I didn't fly drunk! I did nothing wrong."

Let us know how well those excuses work.

rushmc

******And as of yet there is no evidence been produced the chose Trump colluded with Russia.

You sure are a dreamer.

Every time somebody is asked have they seen any evidence they all say no.
Everyone's seen the evidence of what I just said. You've seen it. We all have.

Including members of Democratic Senate and House intelligence committees and other committees that are doing the investigation.

None of those committees are 'doing' the Mueller investigation.:S

RonD1120

******This just in, the five things learned this week.

The first sentence:
"In the last few months, we’ve discovered that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee funded a “dossier,” using sources connected to the Kremlin"

Taking into account what she and Obama did with Behghazi to get him reelected, of course I do.

Was it 8 or 9 GOP led congressional hearings on Benghazi. Please remind yourself exactly what wrongdoing Rep. Gowdy (R) identified after spending some $25 MILLION of taxpayer money.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

> First, Trump has the constitutional right to fire Mueller if he would so choose.

No, actually, he doesn't. Mueller is independent. Only the deputy attorney general who hired him can fire him.

But don't feel bad. Apparently Trump is no smarter than you are.

Now, Trump CAN tell the DAG to fire Mueller; then, if he doesn't, fire the AG, then the DAG, then appoint new people who will tell Mueller he's fired. Of course, this is exactly what Nixon got impeached for.

Twitter released Russian Bot Stats (Sept 1 - Nov 15, 2016)
Trump's tweets retweeted 470,000 times by Russian-linked Bots
48-73% of the retweets of WikiLeaks’ accounts came from Russian Bots
2.1M election-related tweets came from Russian bots (455M impressions)

Yep.
Although given your "use" of English, I'm unsure what you meant.

wmw999

***I agree and furthermore, I believe we should wait to evaluate President Trump's term in office in 2020.

Wendy P.

I don't think I have or had the power to lead anyone.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

And as of yet there is no evidence been produced the chose Trump colluded with Russia.

Except for the meetings that Sessions had and lied about and the meetings that Jared had and lied about, and the four indictments and 2 guilty pleas... but sure, other than that - there is no evidence at all.

RonD1120

******I agree and furthermore, I believe we should wait to evaluate President Trump's term in office in 2020.

Wendy P.

I don't think I have or had the power to lead anyone.
Did you have the power to follow your own recommendation?

kallend

*********This just in, the five things learned this week.

The first sentence:

Was it 8 or 9 GOP led congressional hearings on Benghazi. Please remind yourself exactly what wrongdoing Rep. Gowdy (R) identified after spending some $25 MILLION of taxpayer money.

Forgot to mention that the holier-than-thou Rep. Gowdy spent $150k of taxpayer money defending himself from a workplace violation claim.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

The most amazing part about you is that no matter how outrageous the lies that you post are, I know in my heart that you believe them. Your capacity for willful blindness is hard to accept. But over my time here I've come to understand that it is real.

It is the same with you and the others. It is the process we go through to chose a side.

Well, unfortunately there are a lot of people like that.

They don't exactly "Choose" a side.
They've already made their choice.

So they support 'their guy' (or girl) no matter what.

They ignore reality, and believe the most outrageous bullshit.

Whether it's believing negative stuff about the opposition (Benghazi, Obama is a Kenyan, Muslim, communist, ect), disbelieving positive things about them (economy prospered under Obama, Hillary was very experienced for the job), disbelieving negative things about "their guy" (Russia, sexual assaults, con man) or believing positive things (Trump is a 'successful businessman', he's improved the economy, he's a 'strong leader).

The idea of critical thinking and healthy skepticism are completely lost on this sort of crowd.

Along with the idea that the opposition could do anything right, or 'our guy' could do anything wrong.

That 'five things' link you posted up thread is a fantastic example of this.

It's pathetic, stupid...

and dangerous.

These people are the sort of 'sheep' that allow demagogues to become dictators.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Bloomberg: "I've Watched Trump Testify Under Oath. It Isn't Pretty"

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-01-25/i-ve-watched-trump-testify-under-oath-it-isn-t-pretty

Speaking from experience, I think the president's attorneys should grab their worry beads. Trump sued me for libel in 2006 for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation," alleging that the book misrepresented his business record and understated his wealth. Trump lost the suit in 2011, but during the litigation my lawyers deposed him under oath for two days in 2007. We had the opportunity to ask Trump about his business and banking practices, his taxes, his personal finances and his professional relationships.
Hammered by White and her deputies, Trump ultimately had to admit 30 times that he had lied over the years about all sorts of stuff: how much of a big Manhattan real estate project he owned; the price of one of his golf club memberships; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; his speaking fees; how many condos he had sold; his debts, and whether he borrowed money from his family to avoid going personally bankrupt. He also lied during the deposition about his business dealings with career criminals.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

******Holy shit that man! Did Mueller get fired?

The intent to fire is enough for obstruction. Trying and not being succesful can often be a crime. Like trying to kill somebody.

Since you said you have many more braincells than I do, I would suggest using a few of them and just do some reading.

Wow

I have not seen a post that delusional in years

Yup, to agree with Rush, part of the deal is the actual action and proof of intent. Someone in office can spitball as much as they want and say they want this person out or say things that would be treasonous if they stood alone but part of the process is weighing options. It would be entirely impossible to prove that Trump's intent on firing Mueller was directly tied to obstruction. We talked about this with Comey. You would have to have a recording of Trump saying, "I want to impede the investigation by firing Mueller." Anything else is useless as proof.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

*********Holy shit that man! Did Mueller get fired?

The intent to fire is enough for obstruction. Trying and not being succesful can often be a crime. Like trying to kill somebody.

Since you said you have many more braincells than I do, I would suggest using a few of them and just do some reading.

Wow

I have not seen a post that delusional in years

Yup, to agree with Rush, part of the deal is the actual action and proof of intent. Someone in office can spitball as much as they want and say they want this person out or say things that would be treasonous if they stood alone but part of the process is weighing options. It would be entirely impossible to prove that Trump's intent on firing Mueller was directly tied to obstruction. We talked about this with Comey. You would have to have a recording of Trump saying, "I want to impede the investigation by firing Mueller." Anything else is useless as proof.

So what you are saying is that the intent to fire Mueller is obstruction of justice if that is coupled with the intent to impede the investigation.

wow, so when I said: "The intent to fire is enough for obstruction" in response to "Holy shit man! Did Mueller get fired?", that is clearly delusional.

You guys are funny.

Regardless of what you think of Trump's intent, and we all know that it was to hamper the investigation, there's nothing to legally hang your hat on. IF during the several investigations against Hillary that were blowing taxpayer money out of the water Obama floated the idea of stepping in his legal advisers would have advised against it. Obama having uttered those words doesn't incriminate him. The difference is that we know Trump is a blowhard and it took his advisers threatening to quit.

Edit: the other examples of intent that several people listed are entirely different. Having possession of drugs and having those drugs in specific packaging or having a certain quantity is a well established precedent for intent.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher