2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Remember Mark Corallo?
The former spokesman for President Donald Trump’s legal team who quit after allegedly saying that he thought that Trump's meeting aboard Airforce One was obstruction of justice?

Robert Mueller just asked to interview him.

kallend

I believe it was some French guy that said the Devil's greatest achievement was to convince some people that he doesn't exist.

Some Brit said "Hell is empty ... all the devils are here."

A good point to ponder. Some of those devils are closer than we think. I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?

Because truth is important.

You have proven over and over that if truth was a 30 lb salmon and you was slapped in the face with it, you still wouldn't see it.

More to the point, you would ignore if it didn't meet your worldview.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

“Let’s release the memo.”

Trump:
“Oh yeah, don’t worry. 100 percent.”

Yet according to the White House, he hasn't read it, nor has it had the proper legal review.

Reading in the WH is the purview of Stephen Miller. Everyone knows trump dosn't read because it involves concentration and focus.

Speaking of which:
Stephen Miller’s un-Jewish tradition: Hostility toward immigrants
President Trump’s senior policy adviser is on an anti-immigrant crusade, which is ironic given his own heritage

There have been plenty of American policymakers with ideologies similar to those of Stephen Miller, President Donald Trump's staunchly anti-immigrant senior policy adviser.
https://www.salon.com/2018/01/28/stephen-millers-un-jewish-tradition-hostility-toward-immigrants/

SkyDekker

It's The Onion. You may want to read up on what The Onion is before getting all outraged.....

Quite right. There is something about the statements and actions of Miller that make the outrageous believable.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/stephen-miller-donald-trump-2016-policy-adviser-jeff-sessions-213992

rushmc

I believe it was some French guy that said the Devil's greatest achievement was to convince some people that he doesn't exist.

A good point to ponder. Some of those devils are closer than we think. I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?

You have proven over and over that if truth was a 30 lb salmon and you was slapped in the face with it, you still wouldn't see it.

Irony meter exploded a second time today.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

“Let’s release the memo.”

Trump:
“Oh yeah, don’t worry. 100 percent.”

Yet according to the White House, he hasn't read it, nor has it had the proper legal review.

Damn you guys will go and run and jump off any cliff you can think of right now! Funny as hell my friend. Anyway it's being reported through reviews under way right now and Trump is waiting for the report out for those that work on that type of stuff for him. Next
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

It is becoming more and more obvious that you have no idea what the word irony means
Abraham Lincoln

Anyway it's being reported through reviews under way right now

I'm sorry what?

and Trump is waiting for the report out for those that work on that type of stuff for him.

I'm sorry what?

It's funny that you accused Bill of trying to be a mind reader when half the time being a mind reader would be the only possible way of knowing what the hell you are trying to say.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

It is becoming more and more obvious that you have no idea what the word irony means

3 explosions in one day.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It has become obvious, now to the whole country, that the liberal Democrats have nothing to offer but attack.

Stock market up and the Black American unemployment the lowest it has ever been, they have no ideas. Last night they just looked pitiful and pathetic.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Breaking news:
FBI Director Christopher Wray told the White House he opposes release of a classified Republican memo alleging bias at the FBI and Justice Department because it contains inaccurate information and paints a false narrative, according to a person familiar with the matter.

normiss

Speaking of pathetic...thanks go to Obama for those.
It's amazing to me how much of a great job Obama did, to the point that Trump not only brags about it, but tries to claim it as his.
His dishonesty runs deep.

Another lame attempt on your part. The latest polls show that the majority of the United States citizens believe today's economy because of Trump, not Obama.

I will agree with you on one thing though dishonesty does Run Deep here...
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

Because I have nothing constructive to say on the topic of religion, devils, phantoms and their applicability to a rational world.
I can, however, pass on what little knowledge i have that applies to your post out of a matter of interest. The quote you were using came from a 19C French philosopher. That's it... Just an interesting fact. it's not all about point scoring, at least for me.

You base your viewpoints coming from a foundation in your belief. We have no common ground there. It's like me saying in a post that Trump is an alien... what could possibly be a constructive response to the intent of that message?

>FBI Director Christopher Wray told the White House he opposes release of a
>classified Republican memo alleging bias at the FBI and Justice Department
>because it contains inaccurate information and paints a false narrative, according
>to a person familiar with the matter.

Not surprising, after learning where it came from. From The Daily Beast:

====================
During Monday’s contentious closed-door committee meeting, Rep. Mike Quigley, a Democrat, asked Nunes point-blank if his staffers had been talking with the White House as they compiled a four-page memo alleging FBI and Justice Department abuses over surveillance of President Trump’s allies in the Russia probe.

According to sources familiar with the exchange, Nunes made a few comments that didn’t answer the question before finally responding, “I’m not answering.”
====================

So Nunes worked with Trump to create the memo. Given that he's the most dishonest president in modern history, it will be a fun fictional read, a list of all the things Trump wishes were true.

billvon

>Black American unemployment the lowest it has ever been

Thanks Obama!

I'm pretty sure Black American unemployment was close to 0% prior to the Civil War.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

FBI:
“As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

In laymen terms: "It's a bullshit document full of lies. Devoid of facts."

Even the DOJ agrees.

I never imaged an administration at war with it's own country...never in my entire life.
I'm suddenly questioning a LOT of efforts I have put towards this nation. Coming from a military family, it's numbing.

ryoder

>Black American unemployment the lowest it has ever been

Thanks Obama!

I'm pretty sure Black American unemployment was close to 0% prior to the Civil War.:P

Unemployment was non-existent in Germany in 1939.

I just can't understand why Hitler isn't constantly applauded.

normiss

Beliefs and factual data do not play on the same playground.

You got that right! Now you need to train yourself.
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

I will agree with you on one thing though dishonesty does Run Deep here...

BOOM!!!!

Well at least you recognize what you do
Abraham Lincoln