2 2
billvon

Russiagate

It appears that under the Obama Administration the doj and FBI have been weaponized to be used as political Tools. In short they're corrupt. This has to be cleaned up now.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

It appears that under the Obama Administration the doj and FBI have been weaponized to be used as political Tools. In short they're corrupt. This has to be cleaned up now.

So, it is your belief that American justice is skewed against Trump? Sounds like maybe you should start a movement. Maybe you can call it "Orange Lives Matter".
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***It appears that under the Obama Administration the doj and FBI have been weaponized to be used as political Tools. In short they're corrupt. This has to be cleaned up now.

So, it is your belief that American justice is skewed against Trump? Sounds like maybe you should start a movement. Maybe you can call it "Orange Lives Matter".

I don't have to do anything but watch the investigations that are currently going on and see what the result will be.
Abraham Lincoln

I don't have to do anything but watch the investigations that are currently going on and see what the result will be.

But you just said:

Clearly the "deep state" is going use it's power to frame the poor innocent orange man. The poor guy won't even know what hit him.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

But you just said:

***It appears that under the Obama Administration the doj and FBI have been weaponized to be used as political Tools. In short they're corrupt. This has to be cleaned up now.

Clearly the "deep state" is going use it's power to frame the poor innocent orange man. The poor guy won't even know what hit him.

Quite the little bubble you live in.
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

Ron, there is an investigation going on. It's being conducted by a man chosen for his high degree of integrity. He will do his job honestly and to the best of his ability like the record shows he has always done. I really don't understand why people can't just accept those facts and wait to see the results.

RonD1120

Good summary. As very little of this as being reported on any of the lamestream media sites
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

... I really don't understand why people can't just accept those facts and wait to see the results.

Because it would contradict what they want to believe.

Just like they can't believe that HRC had nothing to do with Benghazi.
Or that Obama was born in Hawaii.

They are so wrapped up in what they want to believe that they ignore reality. They call it "Fake News" and pretend it isn't true.

The fact that the "Toddler in Chief" does the exact same thing encourages this sort of behavior.

I read that link.

The "Five Things" are demonstrably false.
But 'the faithful' Trumpettes won't believe that, no matter what proof is offered.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

rushmc

Yes, FBI action clearly helped Trump win the election. You're right, it should be cleaned up.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

I agree and furthermore, I believe we should wait to evaluate President Trump's term in office in 2020.

The way you waited to evaluate Obama until 2012 and 2016. Oh yes, I remember well the restraint you showed in making no comment on him whatsover in those 3 year stretches between election cycles.

Truly, you are an example to us all.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

Some things you don't realize. First, Trump has the constitutional right to fire Mueller if he would so choose. If he did, then the reason comes into play as to whether or not it's obstruction. If he fired him the investigation would not end. Someone else would take over it. So in the article from The New York Times which has been questioned, he stated in his reasons would be conflict of interest. And there are already proven conflicts of interest with Mueller in this investigation. That would not be obstruction of justice. So there goes your dream

Yes, one of those supposed conflicts was a dispute over golf club dues at one of Trumps courses. Mueller had cancelled his membership and had inquired about a refund on his fees as per the policy. He never got that refund.

That is what Trump was trying to use as a basis for conflict.

But then you probably also believe in an FBI Secret Society.

rushmc

******He won't testify. His lawyers will not let him. Nothing to gain and to big a chance of getting caught in a process crime that is unrelated.
IMO

Holy crap that's some amazing progress you've just made. So we're clear, do you think that Trump has already committed process crimes trying to quash this investigation, or that he would lie under oath if Mueller was able to interview him?

I've seen you been going to Bill School of Mister Twister.

No that's not what I'm saying at all. There's many documented situations where people have gone in completely innocent and got caught up because their memory can't remember exactly what's happened 20 years ago or 5 years ago or 3 years ago and remember what they said. And then they nailed him on the differences of what they said. And it has nothing to do with what is being investigated.

I wish you guys would grow up and at least talk about things honestly!

Interesting comment from somebody who so often has said things like:

We just want people to follow the law. Or, what is wrong with just following the law. Or some variation thereof.

I agree and furthermore, I believe we should wait to evaluate President Trump's term in office in 2020.

If he can resist his impulsiveness, and has not committed crimes, that is what I believe will happen.

RonD1120

The first sentence:
"In the last few months, we’ve discovered that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee funded a “dossier,” using sources connected to the Kremlin"

Come on Ron. Even you don't believe that!!

SkyDekker

Hindsight is 2020 will be quite the campaign slogan.

I seriously doubt he will run again. I don't believe he enjoys the job. He hates to lose and his prospects look poor. And he is the kind of showman who understands it is better to leave on top.

As you may know, I've been wrong about his chances before. But I still predict that sometime in early 2020 he will announce that the Trump revolution has attained it's goals and move on.

Phil1111

The first sentence:
"In the last few months, we’ve discovered that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee funded a “dossier,” using sources connected to the Kremlin"

Taking into account what she and Obama did with Behghazi to get him reelected, of course I do.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******This just in, the five things learned this week.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/26/5-things-learned-russia-investigation-week/

The first sentence:

Taking into account what she and Obama did with Behghazi to get him reelected, of course I do.

The most amazing part about you is that no matter how outrageous the lies that you post are, I know in my heart that you believe them. Your capacity for willful blindness is hard to accept. But over my time here I've come to understand that it is real.

rushmc

If it's found that the FBI has manufactured evidence, they should be nailed to the wall. I know of no claims that they have done this. If, however, the lies and insults have motivated them to put in a lot of overtime, so be it. That's not against the law. Personally, I think the Trump train is headed toward a dead end. Brace for impact.

Faicon9493

If it's found that the FBI has manufactured evidence, they should be nailed to the wall. I know of no claims that they have done this. If, however, the lies and insults have motivated them to put in a lot of overtime, so be it. That's not against the law. Personally, I think the Trump train is headed toward a dead end. Brace for impact.

And as of yet there is no evidence been produced the chose Trump colluded with Russia.
Abraham Lincoln