2 2
billvon

Russiagate

yoink

I believe it was Lewis Carroll that said the Devil's greatest achievement was to convince some people that he doesn't exist.

While I love the thought of Alice in Wonderland espousing the idea, I think you'll probably have heard it from The Usual Suspects - unless you're into French 19thC poetry / philosophy. I can't remember who wrote it originally, but did study it at school many years ago.

I first heard it, as quote from L.C., in a sermon many years ago.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I believe it was Lewis Carroll that said the Devil's greatest achievement was to convince some people that he doesn't exist.

While I love the thought of Alice in Wonderland espousing the idea, I think you'll probably have heard it from The Usual Suspects - unless you're into French 19thC poetry / philosophy. I can't remember who wrote it originally, but did study it at school many years ago.

It was Charles Baudelaire.

Your pastor lied to you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

It was Charles Baudelaire.

Your pastor lied to you.

Maybe it was Reverend Keyser Söze.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Shrill, hysterical, worried!?

I don't think you have any idea how failing you are in your mind reading attempts.:D

At this point I don't feel like I have anything to worry about. But I think a bunch of Obama Administration officials in the FBI do.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

At this point I don't feel like I have anything to worry about. But I think a bunch of Obama Administration officials in the FBI do.

Except for the Director the FBI has no political appointees at all. They are all career agents and or civil servants. Trump and the R party's attempt to tarnish them is shameful.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

>At this point I don't feel like I have anything to worry about. But I think a bunch
>of Obama Administration officials in the FBI do.

RushMC, once again longing for the days when Obama was president and he could just blindly attack, instead of having to defend confessed criminals. #tregret

billvon

>At this point I don't feel like I have anything to worry about. But I think a bunch
>of Obama Administration officials in the FBI do.

RushMC, once again longing for the days when Obama was president and he could just blindly attack, instead of having to defend confessed criminals. #tregret

You need to stop the insinuation based on your mind reading. You're not very good at it!.

And one thing I do know for a fact. I'm very glad that neither Hillary nor Obama are in office. We are much much better off.
Abraham Lincoln

>You need to stop the insinuation based on your mind reading. You're not very
>good at it!.

I just respond to what I read of your posts. It doesn't take a mind reader to read what you write. (Although it does take something of a forensic mindset to decipher your somewhat corrupted and structure-free prose.)

>And one thing I do know for a fact. I'm very glad that neither Hillary nor Obama
>are in office. We are much much better off.

Thanks for the laugh!

Now go apologize for Trump some more. And explain again why the confessed criminals from his administration aren't really all that criminal-y.

billvon

>You need to stop the insinuation based on your mind reading. You're not very
>good at it!.

I just respond to what I read of your posts. It doesn't take a mind reader to read what you write. (Although it does take something of a forensic mindset to decipher your somewhat corrupted and structure-free prose.)

>And one thing I do know for a fact. I'm very glad that neither Hillary nor Obama
>are in office. We are much much better off.

Thanks for the laugh!

Now go apologize for Trump some more. And explain again why the confessed criminals from his administration aren't really all that criminal-y.

No, you don't respond to what I write.

I'm not really sure what you respond to and sometimes I wonder if you know what you're responding to.

And I have come to realize over the years of reading your posts and what you claim others are doing it's really projection on your part. The emotion is yours my friend. Always is always has been.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Shrill, hysterical, worried!?

I don't think you have any idea how failing you are in your mind reading attempts.:D

Who are Obama Administration officials in the FBI?

Other than the director, they are not appointed by a politician, but rather career FBI agents. You are having the wool pulled over your eyes. The only thing that is happening is that Trump et al are trying to discredit the FBI, likely because they don't like where the investigation in heading.

Lastly, if the GOP is convinced the FBI is crooked and partisan, why did they just vote in favour of extending FISA?

It is more than just appointments.

Those appointments have influence on some of the other people that are hired at the highest levels.

How to get two things to consider. The Nunez memo And this...

The IG report

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/840343/1
Abraham Lincoln

>Lastly, if the GOP is convinced the FBI is crooked and partisan

It seems like only yesterday that the FBI was the right wing's hero; their knight in shining armor, delivering them a desperately needed October suprise.

Now they are the enemy because they've discovered some bad stuff about Trump. Moral relativity at its finest.

billvon

>Lastly, if the GOP is convinced the FBI is crooked and partisan

It seems like only yesterday that the FBI was the right wing's hero; their knight in shining armor, delivering them a desperately needed October suprise.

Now they are the enemy because they've discovered some bad stuff about Trump. Moral relativity at its finest.

There you go making shit up again. They haven't found anything on Trump. But I know that's a dream you guys all have...
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Those appointments have influence on some of the other people that are hired at the highest levels.

Why are you saing "appointments" plural? For the first 5 years of his presidency Obama appointed ZERO people to position in the FBI. The office of Director was held by a Republican who was appointed by George Bush. For the last three years he made one - James Comey. James Comey the Republican, who delivered an anti-Clinton bombshell during the election cycle.

Why do you think either of those people would be motivated to fill the upper levels of the FBI with Pro-Obama, anti-Republican agents?

Frankly this need to be a victim that you have, which generates a paranoia that anyone not directly appointed by Trump must be politically corrupt and part of an anti-Trump conspiracy is really fucking disturbing. The idea that Trump will be vulnerable to scheming, Obama supporting saboteurs until he has filled every level and agency of government with his own apparatchiks and yes-men is incredibly dangerous.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

headoverheels

I believe it was some French guy that said the Devil's greatest achievement was to convince some people that he doesn't exist.

Some Brit said "Hell is empty ... all the devils are here."

A good point to ponder. Some of those devils are closer than we think. I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?

I remarked about the intent of your message, and you ignored it. You should wonder about your own motivations...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?

I remarked about the intent of your message, and you ignored it. You should wonder about your own motivations...

I ignore you all the time! Maybe you should look in the mirror.
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

I believe it was some French guy that said the Devil's greatest achievement was to convince some people that he doesn't exist.

Some Brit said "Hell is empty ... all the devils are here."

A good point to ponder. Some of those devils are closer than we think. I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?

Because truth is important.

rushmc

******I noticed how the immediate responders remarked about the misquote of authorship and not the intent of the message. Gee, I wonder why they do that?

I ignore you all the time! Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Irony meter explodes.

rushmc

How to get two things to consider. The Nunez memo And this...

The IG report

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/840343/1

You are arguing that Republican appointees are stacking the upper echelon with Democrat loving, Republican hating career intelligence and law enforcement people.

This somehow makes sense to you?