2 2
billvon

Russiagate

As always - follow the money. New evidence shows massive amounts of money being moved between Russia and New Jersey shortly after the Trump campaign met with a Russian agent offering dirt on Clinton.

================================
A Series Of Suspicious Money Transfers Followed The Trump Tower Meeting

Investigators are focused on two bursts of banking activity — one shortly after the June 2016 meeting, the other immediately after the presidential election.

Anthony Cormier
BuzzFeed News Reporter
Posted on September 12, 2018

The June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower has become one of the most famous gatherings in American political history: a flashpoint for allegations of collusion, the subject of shifting explanations by the president and his son, countless hair-on-fire tweets, and boundless speculation by the press.

But secret documents reviewed by BuzzFeed News reveal a previously undisclosed aspect of the meeting: a complex web of financial transactions among some of the planners and participants who moved money from Russia and Switzerland to the British Virgin Islands, Bangkok, and a small office park in New Jersey.

The documents show Aras Agalarov, a billionaire real estate developer close to both Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump, at the center of this vast network and how he used accounts overseas to filter money to himself, his son, and at least two people who attended the Trump Tower meeting. The records also offer new insight into the murky financial world inhabited by many of Trump’s associates, who use shell companies and secret bank accounts to quickly and quietly move money across the globe.

Now, four federal law enforcement officials told BuzzFeed News, investigators are focused on two bursts of transactions that bank examiners deemed suspicious: one a short time after the meeting and another immediately after the November 2016 presidential election.

The first set came just 11 days after the June 9 meeting, when an offshore company controlled by Agalarov wired more than $19.5 million to his account at a bank in New York.

The second flurry began shortly after Trump was elected. The Agalarov family started sending what would amount to $1.2 million from their bank in Russia to an account in New Jersey controlled by the billionaire’s son, pop singer Emin Agalarov, and two of his friends. The account had been virtually dormant since the summer of 2015, according to records reviewed by BuzzFeed News, and bankers found it strange that activity in Emin Agalarov’s checking account surged after Trump’s victory.

After the election, that New Jersey account sent money to a company controlled by Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze, a longtime business associate of the Agalarovs and their representative at the Trump Tower meeting. Kaveladze’s company, meanwhile, had long funded a music business set up by the person who first proposed the meeting to the Trump camp, Emin Agalarov’s brash British publicist, Rob Goldstone.
================

If by winning he meant that investigators would repeatedly discover new wrong-doings within his campaign then yes I'm sick of winning.

Seriously, I barely skimmed the article because I'm sick of a new things showing up every week verifying illegal connections.

Can you imagine if this were HRC?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

If by winning he meant that investigators would repeatedly discover new wrong-doings within his campaign then yes I'm sick of winning.

Seriously, I barely skimmed the article because I'm sick of a new things showing up every week verifying illegal connections.

Can you imagine if this were HRC?

The problem is that most of the public have shock-fatigue. My ability to be shocked just isn't what it was.

That's a real worry.

This is the shit that you and others on your side or promoting

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/09/12/violence-against-right-escalates-as-media-amp-up-hate-rhetoric-against-trump/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Right wing snowflakes whining again. Just like the big baby Dotard crying about the press being "unfair".
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I am trying to find the Breitbart article and your post condemning the guy going in and shooting up the pizza restaurant...

At least there aren't any Democrat politicians speaking out about how good people are when they drive a car into a crowd. Or how they have a golf course nearby.

Or on the day two planes fly into buildings in New York City, which subsequently collapse, and extole how you now own the tallest building in the city.

Or encourage violence at your rally and offer to pay any legal bills.

That is what you support. But you are worried about this? Maybe time for some reflection in that mirror of yours.

I am about ready to predict that Manafort and Flynn are going to get exonerated. What do you think?

Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, is preparing to plead guilty in a Washington court on Friday to avoid a second trial on further criminal charges.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/14/paul-manafort-trumps-ex-campaign-chair-strikes-plea-deal-with-special-counsel
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

ScottishJohn

I am about ready to predict that Manafort and Flynn are going to get exonerated. What do you think?

Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, is preparing to plead guilty in a Washington court on Friday to avoid a second trial on further criminal charges.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/14/paul-manafort-trumps-ex-campaign-chair-strikes-plea-deal-with-special-counsel

Manafort pleads guilty in Mueller probe, will cooperate with prosecutors
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/paul-manafort-pleads-guilty-mueller-probe-n909576

No pardon for you!!!

NAZI VOICE>
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

SkyDekker

And forfeit $45 million or so, which means this investigation is turning a profit.

Seems like the best deal done under the Trump administration.

It surprised me because I was under the impression he was counting on a pardon.
But then again, if I was in a shitload of trouble, would I want to put my future in the hands of a liar with a record of fucking over the people who worked for him?:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Manafort pleads guilty in Mueller probe, will cooperate with prosecutors

What has Trump said so far about Manafort?

"Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?"

"Paul Manafort worked for Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other highly prominent and respected political leaders. He worked for me for a very short time. Why didn’t government tell me that he was under investigation. These old charges have nothing to do with Collusion - a Hoax!"

"I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!"

I wonder if he will change his tune - again - now that Manafort is getting ready to plead guilty to colluding with Russians.

SkyDekker

And forfeit $45 million or so, which means this investigation is turning a profit.

That could be money that is paid to his creditor banks. He was borrowing from banks to support his lifestyle and making fraudulent Representation to them with regards to his current income.

Bookkeeper says Manafort was broke in 2016 and lied to banks
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/02/politics/manafort-trial-day-three/index.html

With Manafort and Allen Weisselberg both co-operating with Mueller. trump should get a custom tailored orange jumpsuit on order from his Savile Row tailors.

Allen Weisselberg, the Man Who Knows Donald Trump’s Financial Secrets, Has Agreed to Become a Coöperating Witness
https://www.newyorker.com/news-desk/swamp-chronicles/allen-weisselberg-the-man-who-knows-donald-trumps-financial-secrets-has-agreed-to-become-a-cooperating-witness

billvon

"I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!"

Check out this response to that tweet.
:D:D:D

response.jpg

I saw that.

I especially liked Trump's depiction of Al Capone - "Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One"."

Can you imagine what Trump would be saying about Capone if he were alive today?

"I feel very badly for Al's unfair treatment by the Twelve Angry Gangsters in jury. They could not kill Al so they concocted charges. Al was loved by mayor and contributed to charities all over Chicago! Tax fraud is trumped up charge - why jail someone for math mistake? Could not even convict of real crimes! Respect for a brave businessman."

ryoder

***And forfeit $45 million or so, which means this investigation is turning a profit.

It surprised me because I was under the impression he was counting on a pardon.
But then again, if I was in a shitload of trouble, would I want to put my future in the hands of a liar with a record of fucking over the people who worked for him?:S

My understanding is that there is enough for state charges that would make a pardon very unlikely. The civil forfeiture would apparently also survive a pardon.

http://www.ispaulmanafortinjail.com/

Going through the paperwork, they nailed Manafort to the wall.

Wording around forfeiture to attempt to make it pardon proof.
Full cooperation in the investigation and waiving the right to have counsel present.
Can't make money off this.
Etc. Etc.

Manafort was either convinced he wasn't going to get a pardon, or they convinced him they had so much on him and his family that could not be pardoned that this was the better deal.

And yet nothing he has pleaded guilty to has anything to do with Trump Russia collusion.

That's just got to suck for you guys!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

And yet nothing he has pleaded guilty to has anything to do with Trump Russia collusion.

Trump's crime will not be "collusion". It will be money laundering.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***And yet nothing he has pleaded guilty to has anything to do with Trump Russia collusion.

Trump's crime will not be "collusion". It will be money laundering.

And the goalposts keep moving just so the narrative can keep alive.

A fucking joke Beyond explanation.

Such happy campers you guys are.:D
Abraham Lincoln